Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome back! I hope you all enjoy this next part. If you are just joining us, then I highly recommend you jump back to pt 1 to meet all the players. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Stuck with us for all this time? I hope you are enjoying it. As always, thanks for reading!"

Ragden followed the girls into the house, then stepped away from them and walked into the living room. He knelt and ran his hand over the carpet. After a moment, he found the holes his fingers had left the last time he had been there with Emily. His eyes got a little wide as he found them.  

Sarah walked over and looked down at him, “What are you looking at?”  

Emily and Aria walked up behind Sarah and watched Ragden on the floor. Emily blushed slightly. Aria looked from Ragden to Emily and giggled. Aria nudged Emily and caught her attention.  

“You two fucked right here?” Aria whispered, a hint of jealousy in her voice. Emily blushed a little darker.  

“Yeah... When we climaxed, my hand sunk into the floor...” Ragden said softly, his hands over the holes, “Right here, actually; I thought maybe I had imagined that part, but the holes are here...”  

Sarah walked over and knelt beside Ragden, running her fingers over the holes. Her eyes got a little wider.  

“How...?” Sarah breathed softly. Ragden shrugged in response.  

Sarah grinned mischievously and bit her lower lip, “Think you can do it again?”  

“I... Maybe? I don’t want to do any damage to your house.”   

Sarah pouted, then stood and walked back over to Aria and Emily, shaking her ass as she did. Ragden watched her ass shake. Aria wrapped her arms around Sarah, reached under her skirt, and grabbed her ass while winking at Ragden.  

A shiver ran down Ragden’s back, watching Aria squeeze Sarah’s ass as she licked her lips. He stood as Emily walked around Aria and Sarah and wrapped herself around Ragden. He sighed in pleasure at her embrace. She smiled at him and kissed his lips softly. Then she looked down at the carpet, the holes, then back up at Ragden. He shrugged again, then pulled her tighter against him.  

“Sarah, do you have anything we can eat for lunch?” Ragden asked.  

“Just me,” Sarah looked over her shoulder and shook her ass for Ragden. He laughed, watching her, as Aria slipped her hand inside Sarah’s panties and slid them down her legs. Aria stared at Ragden as she slipped her fingers over Sarah’s asshole. Sarah thrust her butt out, leaning into Aria as she slipped a finger into her ass and another between her pussy lips. Sarah moaned in pleasure.  

Emily felt Ragden’s cock throb against his shorts, looked up to meet his gaze, and turned to look over at Aria and Sarah; then she started giggling. Emily grabbed Ragden’s ass, pulling his groin against her hard. Ragden looked down at her. She winked at him and gestured to Sarah and Aria with her head.  

“Go,” she said softly, “I’ll find some food.”  

Ragden leaned down and kissed her passionately. Emily felt her heart start beating harder. She wanted to feel him inside her but also wanted the satisfaction of bringing him food. To watch him eat something from her hand. That idea brought a smile to her face. As he stepped away from her, she pressed herself against his back, reached around his waist, and undid his belt.  

Ragden laughed, enjoying her hands on him, the press of her against his back. Emily felt her hunger surging with his. First, she wanted to help him just a bit. She opened his belt, and dropped his trousers, freeing his massive cock. It throbbed in the air in front of him. She reached around him and gently stroked it, listening to him moan softly. Aria and Sarah both turned to look; their eyes transfixed on his massive, throbbing member.  

Emily stepped back from Ragden, to watch for a moment as he stepped free of his shorts and boxers. Then she stepped into the kitchen to look for food.  

Ragden stepped free of his shorts, his cock fully erect, throbbing in full view. Emily giggled and walked off into the kitchen. Aria's eyes sparkled with delight and hunger as she watched him stalk closer. Ragden pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor as Aria spread Sarah’s cheeks.  

Sarah looked over her shoulder. Her face flushed. Her pulse raced. Her pussy dripped with need and desire as Ragden stepped closer. Then she turned and slipped Aria’s panties down her legs and slipped her fingers into her. Aria moaned in pleasure, gripping Sarah's ass and spreading her cheeks.  

Aria's blue eyes sparkled with delight, and her body trembled with anticipation as Sarah bent over, her panties discarded, her naked bottom exposed to Ragden. She gazed up at Ragden, her cheeks flushed, her heart racing, her mind whirling with lust and desire.  

Sarah felt Aria's excitement building, her pussy dripping with need and desire as Ragden approached, his massive cock throbbing with uncontainable energy. Sarah wiggled her ass, waiting for Ragden to fill her. Her heart raced with excitement. This was what she wanted. To be filled by his magnificent cock. Aria reached down and spread Sarah's ass cheeks wide, spreading both her holes.  

"Fuck her in the ass while she eats me... Please," Aria moaned.  

Aria lay back on the floor, her legs spread, giving Sarah better access to her. Sarah dipped her face into Aria's pussy, one finger slipping up Aria's ass as she parted her lips and dipped her tongue deep into her. Aria moaned loudly, her body bucking against Sarah's face.  

Ragden got down on his knees behind Sarah, grasped her ass firmly, and slid his cock through her labial lips, dampening it with her arousal. Then he slid it back and pressed it against her asshole, sliding it in slow circles around her tight entrance. Slowly increasing the pressure, forcing her ass to accept the massive head of his cock into her.  

Sarah gasped, feeling Aria's pussy clenching tightly against her face, her juice flowing down her chin as she sucked greedily. She felt Ragden's cock press against her ass, and she looked back at him over her shoulder, her eyes wide with excitement and lust. Sarah lowered her mouth even further, taking more of Aria's swollen folds into her mouth, sucking and licking enthusiastically.  

"Yes... Yes... Fuck her... I want to feel you filling her up with your thick, hot cum."

Aria moaned, looking at the scene in front of her.  

Ragden pushed his cock against her ass, sliding the tip of it in slow circles around her tight entrance. Sarah moaned at the pressure. She pushed her ass backward, forcing the tip of it into her. As it slid in, Ragden moaned in pleasure, feeling the tight pressure of her muscles squeezing his thick meat. The head slipped in, and he paused, savoring the feel of her around him.  

Sarah gasped, feeling the head of Ragden’s cock slip into her ass. Her heart thundered in her chest. Her breath caught in her throat. She looked at Aria with a mixture of lust and need, her eyes burning with desire. She turned her head towards Aria and gave her a seductive glance before looking back at Ragden.  

"I'm yours... do whatever you want with me... I'm yours," Sarah moaned softly.  

Ragden slapped her ass hard, leaving a red mark on her right ass cheek.  

Sarah's ass clenched and jiggled, the smack making her entire body quiver with delight. She gasped and arched her back, her pussy dripping with need. Her eyes locked onto Ragden's. She looked at him with adoration and desire, her heart beating wildly. Her mind was consumed by lust and passion for him.  

"Do it... Sarah... Please eat me while he fucks you," Aria moaned, watching.  

Ragden grabbed her waist and pulled her back against him, as he slid his cock deeper into her. He started slowly, sliding into her an inch at a time. Sarah's heart raced, and she rammed her ass backward into him, taking all of him into her. Ragden gasped in pleasure as his hips slammed into her ass, his cock sliding deep into her bowels.  

Aria's blue eyes sparkled. Her body trembled with excitement. Her pussy dripped with arousal. Her heart raced with desire as Sarah continued to work her pussy. Her fingers slid in deep. Her tongue flicked in and out. She looked up at Ragden, her eyes pleading, her voice breathless with need.  

“Yes... Fuck her... make her take all that thick, delicious cock," Aria moaned, feeling her climax building.  

Ragden slowly drew his cock back, almost slipping from her, but stopping just short. Sarah waited until he started to slide forward, then rammed her ass back against his groin again. Feeling her insistent need, Ragden drew back faster and slammed it back into her. Both moaned at the pleasure of it. Sarah and Ragden quickly built a fast rhythm, she drew forward while he drew back, and then they slammed their groins together, ramming his cock deep into her bowels.  

Aria's pussy dripped with need as Sarah continued to work her fingers deep inside Aria's swollen cunt. She gazed up at Ragden, her mind focused on the pleasure of the moment. She watched Ragden's massive cock driving into Sarah's depths, and the thought of it made her pant with need.  

"Fuck... Yes... I want to watch her eat me while she takes all your thick, delicious cock."  

Ragden continued to match Sarah's insistent rhythm. He slid his cock out, then rammed it into her bowels. The sound of their groins slamming filled the room. Ragden felt Sarah's heart racing. He watched her lick Aria's cunt as she tried to keep her breathing normal and failed. Sarah panted into Aria's pussy lips, her fingers working inside her, but unable to keep her tongue in. Her face flushed with need. Their hips continued to slam together, his cock ramming deep into her bowels with each massive thrust. He could feel her body clenching and releasing him, her climax quickly approaching. He felt his building rapidly as her tight body squeezed him, driving him to slam into her faster and harder.  

Aria's eyes sparkled with lust and excitement, her voice breathy, her body trembling with need as Sarah continued to work her pussy, her fingers sliding deep inside her, her tongue flicking against Aria's sensitive nub, her cheeks flushed, her heart racing, her mind consumed by the pleasure of the moment.  

Ragden grabbed Sarah's ass cheeks and spread them wider, allowing him to drive his massive cock deeper into her. His strokes picked up more speed. He felt her body starting to convulse, her legs twitch. His muscles were starting to ache from the strain. He pounded his cock into her ass harder and faster.  

Sarah's eyes were wide with lust and need. Her cheeks were flushed. Her breath was heavy, and her voice ragged. Her body trembled with desire. She looked over her shoulder at Ragden. Her heart raced.  

"Yes... Fuck me,” Sarah moaned.  

As Ragden's cock pounded into Sarah's ass. It drove her wild with pleasure. Sarah lifted her head and looked at Aria. Her eyes burned with need. Her mouth hung open with want and lust.  

Ragden pounded his dick harder into Sarah. He felt her moving against him. Her hips rolled back against his massive thrusts. His balls clenched with the need to release. He felt her body tensing in response. Her ass clenched harder on his cock, her breath fast and heavy.  

Sarah's eyes flashed with excitement. Her cheeks were flushed. Her breath was hot and heavy. She gripped Aria's thighs tightly. She felt the slickness of Aria’s pussy against her palm, her juice dripping down onto her hands.  

Ragden pounded his cock into Sarah's ass and matched her thrusts. Their groins slammed together harder. Her ass clenched on his cock as his groin slammed into her. His muscles clenched, and cum exploded into her depths.  

Aria's eyes widened as her body shook with the force of Ragden's powerful thrusts. Sarah felt the hot spurt of cum shoot up her tight ass, filling her. Aria looked down and saw Sarah panting, her skin glistening with sweat. Sarah’s hips bucked against Ragden's as she took everything he had to offer.  

"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck, I'm cumming too!"  

As Ragden's cock filled Sarah's ass, she gasped and arched her back. Her muscles clenched as her juices flowed from her dripping pussy. Her clit throbbed with need and desire.  

Ragden pulled back and stroked into her again, his body twitching, his muscles convulsing from the effort. He stroked one more time, then rammed his cock deep into her bowels and leaned down against her back. His hands draped around her body and clutched at her breasts, squeezing them tight. He kissed her back, her shoulders, and the back of her neck. His cock throbbed in her ass, cum still leaking out.  

Sarah cried out as her orgasm rode over her. Her muscles twitched and convulsed. Her hand inside Aria clenched, causing Aria to moan in pleasure. Sarah bucked her hips against Ragden. A small burst of fluid squirted from her pussy onto the floor between her legs. She moaned in pleasure, feeling his cock still buried inside her.  

Aria watched, transfixed by the scene in front of her. She felt her climax building rapidly. Her pussy clenched on Sarah's hand as it rode over her. She moaned in pleasure as her fluids slipped from inside her, releasing over Sarah's hand. Sarah opened her mouth and lapped up Aria's juices as they ran over her hand. She pulled her hand out and latched her mouth onto Aria's pussy, swallowing whatever she could. Sarah moaned in pleasure as Ragden's cock throbbed in her ass while he watched her doing her best to lap up Aria's juices.  

Ragden slowly slid his throbbing cock from Sarah's ass, an inch at a time, savoring the feeling of her squeezing him as he withdrew. Sarah groaned, feeling her body collapse over the gap left behind. Slowly, he slipped it out of her. It glistened in the air, damp with her fluids. Ragden shivered at the sensation of the chilly air in the room after being somewhere so warm. A slight shiver ran down Ragden's back as he looked down at Sarah's incredible ass and watched as her asshole clenched tight.  

Sarah gasped at the emptiness inside her, the burning need in her bowels. She let out a long, low moan, her eyes closed in bliss. She turned her head and looked at Ragden, her voice breathy, "God... I need you to put your cock back in me... I need to be filled again."  

Ragden licked a finger and slid it up her ass, feeling her tight depths. He stroked it twice, then pulled it out, smiling at her. "Later, love, I think it's time for someone else to get filled. Wouldn't you agree?"  

Ragden stood, looking down at Aria and Sarah. He reached his hand down to Sarah. She took his hand and sat up to her knees. Sarah crawled seductively towards Ragden, shaking her ass in front of Aria's face. Then she sat on her heels in front of him, reached out, and pulled his cock into her mouth. Ragden moaned softly as she slipped the head into her mouth. Then she licked and sucked at it. Ragden moaned again as she slipped his cock down her throat, sliding the entire length into her mouth, her lips pressing softly against his groin. She then backed up and grinned wickedly up at him  

Aria's eyes gleamed with pure delight. Her cheeks flushed with excitement. She watched Sarah's throat work as she eagerly sucked Ragden's cock. Sarah’s hands gripped his thighs tightly. She looked up at him with a sinful smile. Her dark eyes burned with lust and desire as her heart raced with the thrill of pleasuring him. The sight of Sarah's plump lips engulfing his cock made Aria's pussy wet with need and desire. "Yes... Yes... I want to watch her take all of you."  

Ragden moaned softly as Sarah slipped his cock down her throat, her lips once again pressed against his groin. He closed his eyes, letting the feel of her throat working his cock wash over him. She bobbed back and forth, using her throat to fuck him. He moaned as she grazed his skin softly with her teeth. She backed off him slowly, savoring every inch of him as she slipped his cock from her mouth, then she took big gasps of air while she licked her lips.  

"God..." Sarah whispered, "I never tire of that taste."  

Aria's eyes sparkled with lust and excitement, her heart raced, her pussy dripped with need, and her body trembled with desire. She gazed up at Sarah, her cheeks flushed, her breath heavy with arousal; her mind focused on the incredible sight of Sarah sucking Ragden's cock and the thought of what was coming next. Sarah looked up at Ragden with a mix of determination and passion in her eyes, her cheeks flushed, her heart racing, her breath heavy with need.  

"Can you cum for me again? I want to swallow your cum... I want to feel it still dripping from my ass while you fill my stomach with more..."  

Sarah's eyes gleamed with lust, her breathing heavy, her voice breathy. Her body was tense with anticipation. She gazed up at Ragden. Her cheeks flushed, her eyes bright with desire. She bit her lower lip, her eyes never leaving his face as she waited for his nod of approval. Ragden smiled down at Sarah and softly caressed her cheek with his hand. He nodded softly as his cock throbbed in her hands. Sarah's eyes lit up with joy. She reached out, grasped his throbbing cock, and ran her tongue over the tip, then down along the shaft to his balls. She gently sucked on each, taking them into her mouth and suckling them softly before dragging her tongue along the length of him again.  

Ragden moaned softly at the feel of her plump lips and soft tongue playing along his manhood. He moaned a little louder as she slipped the head of it into her mouth, sucking on it, then she wrapped both hands around the shaft and gently stroked it, as she sucked on the head. Ragden groaned, feeling his balls tighten. Sarah sensed the slight change in him and opened her mouth wide, slipping the head of his cock down her throat and thrust herself forward along his cock. She released the shaft as it disappeared down her throat and grabbed his ass, pulling him into her.  

Sarah's eyes watered slightly as she took Ragden's cock into her throat, her nose brushing against the base of it. She gripped his ass tightly and pulled him even deeper into her. Sarah's eyes were wide with excitement. She looked up at him, her cheeks flushed, her eyes glistening with lust and desire. She flexed her throat, feeling the massiveness of him there. Then she bobbed her body back and forth along his cock. Her eyes watered from the effort and the loss of air. Her cheeks turned red as she fucked his cock with her throat. Ragden moaned loudly, feeling his climax building rapidly.  

Then Sarah backed off, pushing him back away from her so she could breathe. She took two deep breaths, grinning wickedly, then she grabbed his ass and pulled him into her again, slipping his cock down her throat. She bobbed hard and fast along it, flexing her throat while he moaned loudly.  

Ragden felt her throat tighten on his cock, and his balls clenched up. Cum exploded out of him down her throat. He could feel her convulsively swallowing as she continued to fuck his cock with her throat. Another load exploded inside her as his body shuddered and his legs twitched. He felt his balls clench up again as she pulled back, taking a breath, as another load of cum exploded into her mouth. She swallowed reflexively, her tongue stroking over the head of his cock. Ragden staggered and dropped to his knees. Sarah lowered herself with him, keeping her mouth locked onto his cock, sucking fiercely. She stroked his cock and tried to squeeze every drop of cum out she could. Ragden lay backward on the floor, his body shuddering with the ecstasy of Sarah continuing to suck and stroke his cock. He felt another load of cum explode into her mouth. He lifted his head off the floor and saw her swallowing and sucking while his body shuddered and twitched.  

As Sarah continued to suck and stroke Ragden's cock, swallowing his hot, sticky load, her cheeks were flushed with pleasure. Her throat worked with determination. She looked up at him. Her dark eyes bright with excitement and lust, her mouth full of his cum-smeared cock. She gazed at him, her eyes pleading for more.  

"Give me more; I want to taste more of your hot, thick cum."  

Ragden lay back on the floor, feeling drained as his body twitched and convulsed softly under Sarah's continued ministrations. He felt his balls clench again as another load of cum exploded into her mouth. Sarah moaned in pleasure, sucking it up, and swallowing every bit she could. Ragden groaned as his cock started to soften in her mouth. She kept squeezing, stroking, and sucking until there was nothing left for her to get. She groaned as his cock started to go soft in her hands, then she slipped it deep into her mouth again, sucking it down her throat as far as it would go. Ragden moaned in pleasure, feeling his softened cock sucked into her throat. Sarah gently slipped it out of her mouth and ran her tongue down over his balls, gently licking each, making sure she did not miss anything. She slid her tongue along his cock, taking the head into her mouth again and sucking long and hard before releasing it.  

Right at that moment, Emily came walking back into the living room, carrying a tray of food. She spied the scene and giggled to herself. She sat down on the floor next to Ragden and laid a hand on his chest, feeling his steady heartbeat. She smiled at him as he sat up. She kissed him softly on the lips, then giggled at Sarah between his legs.  

"I found some apples and cut them up, along with some carrots. I also found some sandwich meat and cheese. I hope this is alright?"   

Ragden sat up and leaned against her, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her softly on the lips.  

"Looks amazing," he said as he took a piece of apple and ate it.  

Emily lay the tray of food next to him, picking up another piece of apple and slipping it into her mouth. As Ragden swallowed the first one, she turned to him, half a slice hanging from her mouth. Emily giggled as Ragden slipped his mouth around the piece of apple and kissed her as he bit it in half, taking it from her.  

Sarah crawled over and grabbed a slice of cheese and a roll of meat. She slipped the roll of meat into her mouth and sucked on it while staring at Ragden. Ragden shivered slightly under that gaze as Sarah giggled and started chewing it up.  

tastelady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastelady

Aria crawled over and sat between Sarah and Emily. She reached in and grabbed some slices of carrot, and ate them. The four of them sat in silence, enjoying a quiet meal together. Once the food was gone, Sarah turned to Ragden and gently wrapped her hands around his soft cock. She leaned over and kissed the head of it, feeling it throb under her grasp. She grinned wickedly as she released it and kissed Ragden softly on the lips. Then she grabbed the empty tray and stood with it in her hands.  

"I'll take care of this." Sarah shook her ass in front of Ragden and walked out of the room. Emily and Aria giggled as she left. Ragden shivered as he watched her bare ass shaking as she walked out of the room.  

Aria giggled with Emily as Sarah left the room, her ass swaying enticingly. She turned to Emily and winked, "God, I love how she does that..."   

The two women laughed together, sharing a moment of intimacy and amusement. Emily softly kissed Aria on the lips, then looked over at Ragden. She crawled closer to him and kissed him softly on the lips, then she leaned over his groin, gently grasped his soft cock in her hands. She looked up at him and smiled, "Save any for me?"  

A shiver ran down Ragden's body at Emily's soft touch. He felt his cock thickening, throbbing, growing harder in Emily's hands. She smiled happily, feeling him grow hard under her grasp. She loved being able to do that. Ragden nodded slowly, watching her. Emily bent over and kissed the head of his cock softly, her lips grazing the tip of it. It throbbed under her soft touch, then she opened her mouth and slowly slid it in. She suckled the tip softly, then kept going down, the head of it slipping into her throat. She kept going until her lips pressed softly against his groin. She moaned softly as she felt his cock throbbing in her throat and chest. She slowly raised herself off it and licked her lips.  

Emily turned and slowly crawled down along his side. Aria reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down her legs as she kept moving. Then Emily sat on her heels between his legs. She reached up and slowly untied the front of her shirt, slipping it off and laying it on the floor behind her. Then she unclasped her bra and let it slip off her breasts. She took a deep breath and smiled happily, cupping her incredible, large breasts. She then slowly crawled up over Ragden. He shivered, watching her come up to his face. She straddled his groin, sitting her pussy on top of the base of his cock, her damp folds caressing his balls. Ragden shivered again, his hips bucking softly against her.  

Aria giggled as Emily leaned down and laid her body against Ragden's. She kissed him passionately, slipping her tongue into his mouth, tasting him. He reached up and pulled her down against him, feeling her body pressed against his, enjoying every inch of her against him. His skin tingled at the feel of her touch. 

Aria gazed into Ragden's eyes, her blue orbs shimmering with desire, her heart racing. Her breath quickened, her mind whirling with lust and anticipation. She looked down at Emily, who was gazing at her with adoration and love in her eyes. She smiled back at Emily, feeling the incredible intimacy of the moment, the three of them sharing such an intense, passionate experience. Aria then crawled around behind Emily and laid down between Ragden's legs. She ran her tongue over his balls, feeling them tingle beneath her soft touch, then she ran her tongue up along the base of his cock and into Emily's soft, wet folds. She continued to run her tongue up along Emily, feeling Emily moan at her touch. She dipped her tongue into Emily's ass, feeling her clench against her. Aria pushed her tongue into Emily's tight ass, feeling the soft skin inside, probing her ass. Emily moaned loudly at the feeling.  

Ragden reached back and spread Emily's ass cheeks, giving Aria better access. Emily moaned even louder, her hips rocking gently back and forth, sliding her wet pussy along Ragden's cock. Ragden moaned in pleasure at the sensation as Aria continued to lick and probe Emily's ass with her tongue. Emily kissed Ragden fiercely, her tongue pushing into his mouth. He welcomed her passionate embrace, feeling her tongue delve into his mouth. Emily rocked back and forth with more force, driving her hips against Aria's mouth, feeling her tongue go deeper up her ass as she moaned loudly again.  

Aria's blue eyes sparkled, her mouth full of Emily's ass, her tongue sliding deep. She sucked and probed at Emily's ass, feeling the heat and wetness envelop her tongue. She could taste the musk and the tanginess of Emily's ass on her tongue, feeling the combination of pleasure and power surge through her.  

Emily moaned, her hips bucking against Aria's mouth, her hands gripping the carpet as she felt the pleasure wash over her.  

Emily's eyes flashed open and stared into Ragden's with fierce need and burning desire. "I need you in me; I need your cock inside me."   

Then she kissed him again, even fiercer than before, her need driving her. She raised her hips, letting his cock throb free. Aria reached in and grabbed his cock, pointing it up into Emily's folds. Emily felt the tip of it graze through her labia and sat down hard on it, driving it up into her.  

"Oh, God!" She moaned loudly as his cock slammed into her cervix. She sat up and clutched at her chest. Her body shuddered in ecstasy, as she felt herself filled with Ragden's throbbing cock. Emily moaned loudly again, her muscles vibrating with her pleasure.  

Aria whistled appreciatively, then placed her tongue against Emily's ass again. Emily's eyes flew wide, and she leaned forward, putting her hands on Ragden's chest to brace herself, rocking her ass into Aria's mouth. Aria slipped her tongue into Emily's ass again, feeling her narrow tract further restricted by the presence of Ragden in her pussy. Aria shivered at the feeling and pressed her tongue deeper into Emily's ass. She grasped Ragden's balls and gently squeezed them, feeling his cock throb in response inside Emily. She could feel the throb on her tongue and shivered at the feeling of it. Emily moaned loudly again.  

As Emily's ass clenched and unclenched around Aria's tongue, her eyes were wild with passion. She gazed up at Ragden, her eyes feral with lust, her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure, her body convulsing with ecstasy.  

"Fuck me... fuck me hard... make me cum," Emily's voice rose in volume as she pleaded with Ragden, her need driving her speech. Emily's ass clenched and unclenched around Aria's tongue.  

Ragden reached down and gently lifted Emily's groin off him, then he slid his cock up into her, gently pushing against her cervix. Emily moaned loudly as Aria continued to lick and probe her ass with her tongue, then Ragden dropped his hips down and gently thrust it up into her again.  

Emily's eyes flashed open; she glared down at Ragden, her face full of need and desperation. "I said to fuck me hard. Goddamnit, man, FUCK ME!"   

Ragden stopped, abashed for a moment. Then he laughed bawdily, the sound full of sexual tension. Aria felt herself go damp at the sound of it. She felt like Ragden had just run his tongue over her body, teasing and caressing her ass, her pussy, her breasts. Her entire body twitched with desire and the need for sex. Then Ragden slammed his cock up into Emily so hard her entire body lifted out of his hands. Then he dropped his groin heavily into the floor. The whole room reverberated with the sound. He then slammed up into her again, even harder. Emily gasped in pleasure and moaned; her breasts rocked upwards so hard they slapped down against her chest as she came down into his hands again.  

"Is that hard enough?" Ragden whispered. He dropped his hips to the floor and rammed up into her again, lifting her off his hands, then dropped to the floor again.  

Aria watched in fascination, her blue eyes wide, as Emily's body was used as a receptacle for Ragden's raw sexuality. She saw the intensity on Emily's face, the need and desire etched there. She felt a surge of jealousy, a mix of lust and possessiveness. She wanted to be filled by Ragden like that, to have him use her body in such an intimate way. She wanted to feel his power and dominance flowing through her.  

Emily's eyes squeezed shut, tears on her face as Ragden slammed up into her again, lifting her, then dropping back. His hands easily caught her as his ass hit the floor with a solid thump, then he slammed up into her again, just as hard. Emily nodded, gasping for breath, clutching her chest to keep her breasts from painfully bouncing as Ragden slammed into her again.  

Aria's pussy dripped with arousal, her juices flowing freely, the carpet beneath her soaked. Her hips bucked along the floor, her clit throbbing with need as she gazed up at Ragden. She wanted to see everything, to be part of everything, to feel everything.  

"Oh, God," Emily moaned between thrusts, "Don't... Stop."  

Ragden started to thrust faster, feeling Emily's body tense. He could feel her energy starting to collect, her orgasm building. He could see the tensing of her muscles, her stomach going taught, her arms and legs quivering with need. Ragden slammed into her faster, harder, the floor reverberating with each impact of his ass against it. The room filled with the thunder of his ass bouncing off the floor. Emily moaned louder and louder with each incredible impact. Her body rocked, her hips vibrated, her insides clenched and released with each thrust.  

Sarah's breath caught in her throat, as she walked into the room, witnessing Ragden fucking Emily so hard. She stood in the doorway, transfixed, her eyes locked on Emily's incredible body bouncing off Ragden's incredible thrusts. Her body quivered, her pussy clenched as she imagined herself in Emily's place. She licked her lips, and slipped her hand between her legs, spreading her lips and slipping three fingers into her tight pussy. She felt her slick walls clench on her hand as she watched Emily riding Ragden's thrusts.  

Emily's voice grew louder with each incredible impact. Her breathing was ragged. Her voice strained, her body trembling with need.  

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," Emily moaned with each impact, completely at Ragden's mercy.  

She surrendered herself to it. Let herself ride it. It was like the first time he had fucked her, at the school, only this was so much better. She felt connected to him on a spiritual level. He was not just fucking her body but making love to her soul, and it made her feel complete.  

She closed her eyes and felt her energy. She also felt Ragden's energy riding over her. She felt herself surrounded by his care, his desire, his compassion, and his love. There was so much love she felt overwhelmed by it. For a moment, she wondered if she was worthy of it, but that thought was batted away in a blink because it did not matter. It was there. She drank it in. She felt tears of joy on her face as his energy suffused her very being, becoming part of her, as she was part of him.  

Emily felt something inside of her swelling, blossoming, like the world's most incredible flower, full of her sexual energy, her life energy, everything that was her. Inside that blossoming flower, she felt him with her. So deeply a part of her, she was not sure where she stopped and he began. Her breath hitched, and she started crying in earnest; the joy of it so completely overwhelmed her. She felt herself swelling, filling with his love and the sexual energy building inside her. She felt her orgasm being nurtured by that incredible blossom in her soul. The joy and ecstasy of it radiated through her entire being. She felt every pour in her body filling with that energy, that joy, that sex, that love. She felt like something was being awakened in her that she never knew existed. The feeling of it was the most amazing thing she had ever felt. She felt her body bouncing off his incredible thrusts, his jackhammering into her cervix with such force it was lifting her into the air; then it would drop back, he would catch her hips in his hands, then slam into her again, lifting her. She felt herself airborne, then caught, then airborne again.  

Ragden felt the energy in the room changing, deepening. The air felt thick around him. He kept his eyes focused on Emily and watched her body. He kept his hands in place to hold her as he thrust into her with such force it lifted her out of his hands. He saw her gaze go inward and felt something changing in her. He felt his energy seeping into her, as something changed in her. He felt himself with her, in that incredible blossom of love, and he felt it subtly changing the very core of her being. He could not explain it, or even understand what was happening. He watched her incredible red hair bouncing with her. Her hands clamped on her large breasts, keeping them from smacking her body. The amazing swell of her hips as they vibrated with each impact of his groin into hers. The feel of her pussy clenching on his cock as it slid up into her and crashed into her cervix, lifting her into the air.  

Then he felt his energy blossoming, his balls tightening, his entire body starting to wind up like a spring ready to explode. He dropped his hips to the floor and felt something crunch beneath him, hearing the thunderous hammer of his heart in his chest as he thrust up into her. The room seemed to fill with light as his cock smashed into her cervix. Her entire body seemed to glow with an inner light as his orgasm exploded out of him. He felt his balls loose, as cum exploded into her with force unlike anything he had ever felt before. He felt her lift off him, hovering in the air. Her arms were thrown back, her legs convulsed, her incredible breasts rising into the air. She floated there for a moment; her body suffused with light. Then she came down against him, and cried out at the force of it, her orgasm exploding over her. She screamed as fluid poured out of her, her arms and legs convulsing as she landed on Ragden's cock. It slammed into her cervix again, more cum exploding out of Ragden as he collapsed against the floor. Emily collapsed on top of him as the lights in the room went out.  

Aria's blue eyes were wide with excitement, as she gazed at Emily. Her pussy dripped with excitement, her breasts heaving with each breath. She gasped as she felt Ragden's cock slamming into Emily, and the room filled with the sound of their combined pleasure. She looked down at her pussy, seeing it glistening with her juice.  

Emily lay against Ragden, feeling her body trembling with the aftershocks of her orgasm. She rested her head against his chest, listening to his strong heartbeat. She drew a ragged breath, trying to catch her breath. Her vocal cords hurt from crying out. She felt the dampness on her face from her tears. Her legs quivered as spasms still ran through them. Emily smiled as she felt his throbbing cock still pressed against her cervix, the length of her pussy still clenching and releasing around his massive girth. She could still feel his seed filling her up inside. Her insides swelled with it. Their ejaculation collecting, mixing, and spilling out of her over his groin. She felt complete, whole, and satisfied in a way she had only dreamed of. She gently kissed his chest, tried to raise her head, and found she barely had the strength to do even that. Emily pulled her arms along his sides, groaning with the effort, trying to hug him.  

She whispered against his chest, "Gods... I... I love you... so much."   

His arms draped around her, hugging her to him. She felt his warmth, his passion, his love washing over her. He kissed the top of her head softly. His cock throbbed inside her.  

Ragden closed his eyes, savoring the feel of Emily against his skin. His cock pulsed inside of her. He could still feel her fluids slipping out of her over him. His cock still leaking inside of her. The twitching in his muscles slowed, and his breath returned to normal. He could feel her heart beating against him, slowing to match his own. He cradled her against him, feeling her calm.  

Ragden kissed the top of Emily's head softly, then whispered, "Are you okay?"  

Emily nodded. She felt the flush of her cheeks. Her breathing slowed and steadied. Her heart rate calmed; her body relaxed. She gazed up at Ragden, her eyes filled with love and trust, her hands resting on his thighs. Her fingers lightly caressed his skin. "I'm fine, Ragden.... Thanks for asking."  

Ragden sighed contentedly. Aria crawled up next to them and draped herself along his side. He smiled happily as she leaned over and kissed him on the lips softly. He smiled at her. Then Sarah came into the room and laid down along his other side. She leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips, then laid down, resting her head on his shoulder. They lay together, basking in the afterglow of the incredible climax for a few minutes, just enjoying being next to each other.  

Then Ragden checked the time and groaned. "We need to clean up and get going. Class starts soon.”  

Aria and Sarah groaned audibly. Emily sighed, feeling her insides still clenching on Ragden's massive cock. She felt it starting to soften inside her and groaned. She was not ready for that to happen just yet. Aria sat up, grabbed her panties, and slid them on. She frowned, then stomped over to the couch and sat down in a huff. Ragden looked at Aria and chuckled softly to himself. Aria caught him chuckling and scowled at him.  

"It's not fair," Aria stomped her foot, "I didn't get to feel you inside me."   

Ragden watched her and smiled, "Your tantrum does not fit you well, my dear. You will get a chance. I'm sorry it didn't happen today, but I promise you will get your turn."   

Aria's face lit up at his kind words. She settled back onto the couch, knowing she would get a chance. Sarah giggled softly against Ragden's side. Ragden looked at her and cocked an eyebrow. She shrugged, then reached over and found her panties, sliding them up her legs. She sat on the floor watching, licking her lips.  

Ragden ran his hand down Emily's back and cupped her ass softly. She lifted her head and looked at him, a wonderful smile on her face. She lifted herself gingerly and kissed him on the lips. She sighed against him, savoring the feel of his body against her. Then she slowly sat up, feeling his cock slide around inside of her. She moaned softly, then slowly stood, allowing his cock to slide out of her. Emily gathered up her clothes and started putting them on.  

Sarah crawled over Ragden and slipped his cock into her mouth. Aria and Emily both giggled as Sarah greedily sucked hard on his softening cock. Ragden moaned softly as she slipped his cock down her throat, her tongue twisting around its base, her lips kissing his groin. She bobbed him twice, then slipped his cock out, licking her lips. Then she gently kissed the head of his cock and stood, satisfied.  

Ragden chuckled, then sat up and grabbed his clothes, slipping them on. He then stood and flexed his muscles, stretching them. Feeling refreshed, he walked over and hugged Emily. Then he pulled Aria up off the couch and hugged her. Aria blushed as she took a step back from him, her heart beating hard in her chest. Then Sarah ran up and wrapped herself around him, pulling her body fiercely against him. She kissed him on the lips, then rested her head against his chest, sighing contentedly. Emily giggled and then pulled on Ragden's arm, gesturing towards the door. Ragden nodded and pulled himself away from Sarah. He took Sarah by the hand and let Emily pull them towards the door. Aria smiled and dashed ahead of them, running out the door and down to the street where she waited for them.  

Aria stood on the sidewalk, her hands clasped together, and her whole body trembling with anticipation. She heard footsteps behind her and turned just as Sarah and Ragden came into view. She ran forward and threw her arms around Sarah, hugging her tightly, and then stepped back and held Sarah at arm's length, looking at Ragden.  

Ragden chuckled at her enthusiasm as he pulled Emily against his side. Emily blushed and sighed at him. As they walked, she whispered to him, "What happened back there? Was it just me, or... did... something happen?"  

Ragden squeezed her hand, feeling her warmth against his skin. He looked down into her eyes and nodded. "Yeah, I felt it too... I... I don't know. It was kind of amazing."   

Aria giggled, "She floated. I saw her glow and float... How did you do that?"   

Emily shrugged, "I... don't know how to explain it. I feel... different, but... amazing. It felt amazing."  

Sarah danced away from Ragden's side and spun in place, her skirt flaring, showing her panties. Then she stopped and pushed her skirt down with a mischievous grin. She giggled, "Ragden... you fucked her so hard you made her float... Can you make me float too? Can you fuck me so hard I float too??"  

Aria watched Sarah with a mixture of envy and excitement; she felt her panties growing damp with desire. She could not wait to see Sarah get everything she wanted, and more. Sarah gazed back at Aria with a determined expression, her eyes bright with determination, her body tense with anticipation. She took a deep breath and looked at Ragden, waiting for him to respond.  

Ragden shrugged, "I don't know how that happened. I'm not sure how to repeat it. I suppose we can try, but not today. I'm afraid we probably won't have time for more fun today."  

All three women pouted as they walked onto the school campus. The warning bell rang, letting them know they had 5 minutes to get to class. Aria and Sarah dashed off to their classes as Emily and Ragden walked towards theirs. They stopped where they needed to part, hugging tightly. They kissed softly, pressing their bodies against each other. Ragden whispered, "I'll call you as soon as I get back into town. I hope you have a great weekend, my love."  

Emily looked up at Ragden, trying to stop the tears from welling. She nodded as she stepped away from him. She whispered as he ran off to his class, "Love you too..." 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments