Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"New Reader? Check things out in pt.1 to get to know all the characters. Lots to pick up there. Returning Reader? Welcome back! Lots of fun here. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And a little twist. How did that happen? lol I hope you enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed writing it. As always, thanks for reading!!"

Ragden took his time in the shower, rinsing the sweat and fluids from his body, using copious amounts of soap and shampoo to get clean. He stepped out and dried himself off. He stopped in front of the mirror and combed out his hair, then walked back into the bedroom and spied Selina standing there in only a T-shirt, straining to keep her breasts contained and no other clothes on. He noticed the need on her face, the arousal dripping from her pussy. He cocked an eyebrow at her as he stepped up to her and gently kissed her on the lips.  

"You really are in a state, aren't you?"  

Selina looked at him, her eyes wide with surprise and pleasure as he appeared in front of her. She had been standing there, lost in her thoughts, her body still quaking with need, her pussy leaking with desire. She gasped softly and whispered, "Yes... I am completely undone."  

Selina stepped closer to him and spoke softly, "Kiss me like you did before. Kiss me like you're never going to stop."  

Ragden kissed her softly, the passion building. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, tasting her need and desire. He pulled her body against him, feeling her breasts against his chest. He cupped her perfect ass, pulling her groin against his. His soft cock gently grazed her groin.  

Ragden pulled back from her, looked her in the eyes, and spoke softly, "I love you, Selina... but I cannot stay. You are welcome to visit sometime, but your parents are waiting upstairs."  

Selina closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of his tongue and the passion building between them. She gasped softly, then added, "I love you too, Ragden."  

Selina's voice trembled with both love and need. Her body clung to his, her groin pressed against his cock, her pussy leaking with need. She looked up at him pleadingly and whispered, "Please don't go. Stay with me. Please do not leave me like this. Make love to me one more time. Just one more time."  

Ragden laughed and turned her towards the bed. He pushed her back against it and watched her stumble and fall onto the bed. He stepped up between her legs, his cock thickening, hardening, and swelling to a monstrous size between her legs. He pushed the head of it against her lips, the tip pushing against her clitoris.  

"Is this really what you want?"  

Selina gasped with surprise, her eyes growing large as she saw the size of his cock. Her mind reeled, trying to grasp how it had gotten so large. Surely it had not been that large before. She moaned with need and desire as she whispered, her voice trembling with fear and excitement, "Yes... Yes! Please put it in me. Fuck me, Ragden. Fuck me like you are never going to stop. I need you to fill me up. Put your cock in me now."   

Selina looked at him eagerly, waiting for him to enter her and to feel his heat and power surging through her body. She spread her legs, placing her hands on her thighs, and opened herself to allow him in.  

Ragden pushed the head of his cock through her pussy lips, its enormous size pressing against her opening, but too big to fit. He pressed it against her, forcing her vagina to stretch to fit it in. He pushed harder, stretching her more.  

"Last time, love, then I really must go."  

The head finally slipped in, leaving her gasping at the pain and intensity of it inside her. Selina gasped, her breath ragged, her chest heaving. Her voice trembled with both shock and pleasure, “Oh, my God. You are so big. Fill me up... fill me.”  

Her breath hitched, her pussy contracted, and she looked at him desperately, her body quaking with need, “Make love to me.”  

He pressed harder, sliding his cock into her deeper, stretching her farther and farther until it bumped into her cervix. He looked down and laughed at the length of his cock still not inside her. He took her hand and pulled it down between her legs for her to feel how stretched her pussy was and how much of his cock could not even fit inside her.  

"Are you sure you want this?"  

Selina gasped with surprise and pleasure and moaned, her voice trembling with excitement, "Yes! Yes! I want all of it... I want every inch of you, Ragden."   

Selina's pussy clenched and unclenched with each inch of his cock that entered her, and she added, "I need every inch of you inside me."   

"It won't fit here."  

Ragden gently slid his cock back and then thrust into her, sliding up into her cervix, savagely, pushing her into the bed. His cock filled every inch of her pussy, and still could not fit all of it.  

"If you want every inch, you’re gonna have to put it somewhere else."  

Selina moaned in pleasure, feeling herself fill up with all of him inside her. She felt her walls stretching around his massive cock. She wondered what he meant, her mind overwhelmed with the sensation of him, "What do you mean? Where else can you fit?"   

Her voice trembled with both anticipation and curiosity, and she whispered, "Show me where else..."  

Ragden slowly slid his dick back, then thrust into her again, slamming it into her cervix. He grabbed her hips to keep her from sliding off the bed. He pulled her against him as he slammed it into her again, then slid it back and slipped it out of her vagina. He pushed the head against her lips, against her clitoris, then slid it down and pressed it against her ass, the head of it pressed hard against her tight hole.  

Selina felt the incredible pressure against her ass; her body quivered in anticipation. She felt the heat against her, the pressure increasing. Her heart started beating harder, and her breath rate increased. She sat up on her elbows and looked down between her legs at the massive meat of his cock pushing against her. She moaned in pleasure and pain, feeling it push against her harder and harder.  

"What... What are you doing?" She whispered, her voice trembling with confusion as she felt her pussy clench and unclench with each moment of contact between his cock and her ass, and she moaned, “You’re not going to fuck me in the ass. Oh fuck... make love to my ass. Please. Please fuck my ass... Oh, God.”  

Ragden pressed his cock against her asshole, watching as it stretched and stretched, trying to fit the enormity of his cock. He pressed and pressed, and only the very tip slipped in. He pulled back and slid his cock through the dripping wet folds of her pussy, collecting her arousal, and then pressed against her ass again, harder. He gritted his teeth as he pressed it against her, stretching her ass open until it finally slipped in. He gasped at the pressure of her ass on his cock, then grabbed her hips and pulled her gently towards him, forcing her bowels to stretch as his cock slid up her ass. Deeper and deeper, he pressed it in until his groin bumped into her ass. His enormous, throbbing cock was fully seated in her bowels.  

Selina felt her heart racing. The enormous heat and pressure in her bowels caused her eyes to cross and roll back into her head. Her mouth dropped open as she panted heavily, the pressure inside her unlike anything she had ever felt, "Oh, my God... Oh, my God."  

Selina's voice trembled with both amazement and arousal, "You're in my ass. Oh, God. Fuck my ass... Oh, God.”  

"Last time, love. Shall we make this quick, so we can get to breakfast?"  

He gently slid back until only the head of his cock remained in her, then slid it forward, fully embedding his cock in her ass.  

Selina gasped in surprise and pleasure; her voice hissed between her teeth as she gasped for air, “Yes.”  

Her pussy leaked with need; her body clenched around the enormous cock in her ass. She felt the heat in her bowels, the pressure building within her, the waves of pleasure consuming her. Her mind reeled; her thoughts scattered. She looked at him in desperation, feeling his enormous cock pulsing deep in her ass. She moaned, loudly, “Fuck me in my ass. Fuck me like you are never going to stop.”  

Ragden grabbed her hips tightly, holding her in place as he slid back, then thrust into her. He felt her body stretch to accommodate his massive size. He slid back and thrust into her again, harder, then again, harder still. He held her in place as he stroked back and forth faster, harder, slamming his cock into her bowels. He felt the waves of pressure and pleasure building within her and within himself as well.  

Selina gasped in pleasure, feeling his cock filling her bowels and pulsing within her, as well as the pain of her body stretching around his incredible size. The mix of pain and pleasure formed an ecstasy so exquisite that she could not help but moan louder with each thrust into her. She felt the heat in her bowels, the pressure building within her, her pussy clenching and releasing.  

She moaned in pleasure, "Ohh. Fuck. Mmmph!" She clenched her jaws, gritted her teeth, then gasped for breath as her heart started beating faster, “Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck my ass. Oh... Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.”  

Ragden pulled back and slammed into her harder, faster, his groin smacking against her ass with a loud slap at each impact. Her body rocked with the force of it. The only thing holding her in place was his hands on her hips, pulling her against him as he thrust into her again, again and again.  

Selina pushed her head back into the mattress, her back arching, her ass thrusting against his groin. She felt his enormous cock stretching her asshole, her intestinal tract, and her bowels. The pain of it mixed with the pleasure into a potent cocktail of ecstasy that threatened to overwhelm all her senses. She moaned loudly, gasping for breath, “Ahh. Fuck. Ahh.”  

She felt her pussy dripping, her juices slipping down through her folds and over her asshole. She felt it slipping around his cock as it slid in and out of her ass. She felt him slamming into her. Her entire body rocked with each incredible impact. Her gorgeous, wonderful breasts rocked back and forth as he continued to pound her ass with his cock. She moaned louder, “Fuck me. Fuck me harder.”  

Ragden pulled back and slammed into her harder, faster, driving deep into her. He pulled her hands to her ass cheeks, spreading them. He grabbed her hips and pulled her against him as he slammed into her harder, going even deeper, while she used her hands to spread her ass cheeks for him. His massive cock stroked so deep into her that her bowels clenched and spasmed at the feel of it.  

Selina moaned in pleasure, feeling her body rocking, his hands holding her in place as he thrust against her. She pulled on her ass cheeks, keeping her ass spread wide, feeling his incredible cock sliding in and out of her bowels. The massive size of him stretched the walls of her ass, filling her bowels with his heat, pressure and love. She felt the pressure filling her bowels, the pleasure crashing over her in waves. She panted heavily, trying to catch her breath, her pussy and ass clenching and releasing as he slid in and out of her. She looked down at his enormous cock driving into her ass and her eyes rolled at the sight of it. She looked up at him, her eyes wide and desperate, “Fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me harder.”  

Ragden slammed his cock into her ass harder, deeper, faster. He could feel the waves of pleasure riding over her body, her ass clenching against each massive thrust, releasing as he slid back and thrust into her again. He could feel her breath exploding in and out of her, her heart beating frantically against his hands on her legs. Her muscles were starting to convulse under his hands. All the while, he continued to slam his cock into her, then draw back and slam into her again, faster and harder than before.  

Selina felt his powerful hands holding her in place as he slammed his massive cock in and out of her ass. She felt the waves of pressure and pleasure building within her. Her bowels filled with his heat. She moaned at the feeling. She felt her ass clench against each powerful thrust of his cock and she moaned in pleasure. She looked up at him as she held her ass open so he could fuck her harder and she begged him, “Ahh. Fuck. Ahh. Yes. Fuck my ass. Faster. Harder.”  

Ragden obliged her request and turned the intensity up another notch, slamming the incredible length of his enormous cock deeper into her bowels. Slamming against her harder and faster, a frenetic rhythm in time to her frantic pulse. He started to feel his climax building again, like a monster in the darkness threatening to overwhelm both of them. He felt her climax building, her body tensing, her muscles starting to twitch and convulse beneath his touch. He continued to slam his cock up her ass, harder, deeper and faster.  

Selina felt her body rock even harder. His thrusts stronger, deeper, faster into her. She felt her heart racing in her chest. She moaned in pleasure, feeling her pussy leaking with her desire. Her juice dripped down over his cock, sliding up her ass onto him. Her ass clenched against each powerful thrust, her body vibrating with his power and desire. Words slipped through her lips with each exhalation as she gasped for breath, "Ahh! Ahh! Yes! Fuck me! Faster. Harder."  

At her urging, he thrust into her harder and faster, driving into her at the pace of a madman, his muscles burning to keep pace. His fingers dug into her thighs, pulling her against him and driving his cock deep into her bowels.  

Ragden continued to thrust into her as hard and fast as he could. He felt her bowels squeezing his cock, increasing the intensity, making his cock feel even larger in her. He felt the waves of pleasure consuming her, her body quivering and convulsing against him.  

Selina moaned loudly in pleasure. She felt all the sensations washing over her, filling her, drowning her in pleasure and ecstasy. Her body rocked, her thighs shook and her breasts bounced with each incredible impact. She felt his cock sliding almost out, then slamming back into her bowels. Stretching her, pushing into her bowels, filling her with his passion, power and love. She felt it flowing into her, filling her up. She felt every cell in her being overflowing with all that was him.  

She looked up at him, her eyes brimming with tears at the sheer ecstatic joy of what she felt. Her breath was hot and heavy as she exhaled, the words slipping from her lips, “Ahh! Ahh! Fuck me! Yes. Fuck my ass. Faster."  

Ragden continued to drive into her as hard and fast as he could, his pace frenetic, his cock slamming into her bowels wildly. He pulled her hips against each thrust, his cock slamming deep into her bowels. He felt her clenching against him, her muscles convulsing and twitching against his throbbing cock in her ass. He felt her climax building and building within her.  

Selina felt her heart racing in her chest, feeling like it was about to burst. Every muscle in her body clenched and spasmed as his cock slid in and out of her bowels. The incredible heat, pressure and pleasure filled her bowels, chest, heart and every single cell in her body.  

She looked up at Ragden, tears slipping down her cheeks from the sheer joy of the pleasure filling her. She felt her pussy leaking with need, coating his cock. She felt her ass clenching and releasing him, her pussy clenched in response. Her breath raced in and out of her, in time to the cock filling her, “Ahh! Ahh! Fuck me!”  

As he continued to thrust into her hard and fast, Ragden suddenly felt her climax roll over her like a thunderclap. She cried out with the force of it, her fingers digging into her ass, drawing blood as her hands clenched. He felt her ass clench on his cock so hard, he exploded inside of her. Cum burst forth from his cock to fill her bowels. He thrust into her one more time, feeling his legs and back convulsing with the effort. He leaned onto her, pressed against her legs and collapsed on top of her.  

Selina moaned in pleasure, feeling her body clenching and releasing, the cum flowing into her bowels. She moaned loudly as her muscles twitched and convulsed. She pulled her fingers out of her ass cheeks, letting them clasp around his cock. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him against her large breasts. She moaned in pleasure, feeling all the sensations of her ass stretched around his enormous cock.  

"Thank you,” she whispered huskily.  

Ragden kissed her lips softly, "You are welcome."  

He lay there on top of her for another few minutes, letting his body calm, basking in the afterglow of her incredible climax. His cock throbbed in her ass, still large, but softening, slowly.  

Selina nuzzled against his chest, feeling the afterglow of her orgasm washing over her. She could feel his cock throbbing in her ass and she knew that she would be sore, but she did not care. She was happy that he was inside of her, filling her up completely.  

"Ragden, thank you." she whispered, "That felt amazing."  

"I'm glad you liked that. Now we really must get to breakfast and get on the road."  

He gently raised himself off her, slowly standing up. He looked down at his cock still in her ass and slowly slid it back, easing it gently out of her, watching as inch after inch slipped out until the whole thing finally slipped out of her.  

Selina watched as his cock slipped out of her ass, feeling relief mixed with sadness. She loved having him inside of her, but now it was gone. She got up quickly, grabbing some tissues to clean herself up.  

"We need to go to breakfast," she said quickly, trying not to show how emotional she felt.  

Ragden grabbed her wrist and pulled her against him, kissing her softly on the lips. He ran his hands down her back, gently cupping her incredible ass, then slid them up her back, holding her against him.  

HannaRousse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaRousse

"It's okay," he whispered into her ear as he hugged her gently. "You can come visit when you get a break between classes."  

Selina felt his hands on her back and she smiled, feeling comforted. She looked up into his face and she felt his lips against hers.  

"Thank you, Ragden," she whispered back, feeling her heart swell with gratitude. She felt his hands caressing her backside and she felt a wave of desire wash over her, despite knowing that he was being gentlemanly.  

"I would love to visit you," she added, "But I also wouldn't mind if you came to see me sometimes... You know, since we're friends now."  

Ragden laughed softly, "Friends? Is that what we are?"  

He stepped away from her, found some clean clothes and started dressing himself. He looked over at her and chuckled, then he picked up her shorts and panties and tossed them to her.  

"As beautiful as I find your pussy, you might want to cover it."  

Selina blushed deeply, feeling her face heat up at his comment. She quickly picked up her shorts and panties, feeling the wetness against the fabric. She nodded in agreement, feeling a mix of embarrassment and arousal.  

"Yeah, I guess I need to cover up," she said quietly, trying not to sound too vulnerable. She dressed quickly, putting on her shorts and panties and feeling the fabric stick to her damp skin.  

"There, that's better," she added, looking at him hopefully.  

Once dressed, Ragden walked over and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her body against his, feeling her warmth and the swell of her large breasts pressing against his chest. Selina felt his arms around her and sighed contentedly. She felt safe and protected in his embrace. He kissed her softly on the lips, then stepped back, his hands trailing along her waist as he moved towards the door. He took her hand in his and pulled her along behind him. She felt his large hands guide her through the house and up the stairs as she found herself walking beside him, feeling a mix of happiness and longing.  

“Where are we going?” she asked curiously, feeling a new sense of boldness within her.  

Ragden laughed softly as they headed up the stairs. As they reached the top landing, they spotted Michael, Jennifer, George, and Stacy. Ragden walked into the kitchen and spoke to everyone, "Sorry I'm late; look who I found wandering around the house like a lost puppy."  

Selina stood behind him, feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement. She heard him speaking to everyone, and she felt a sudden rush of desire wash over her. She knew that they did not suspect anything, but she knew that they would be able to sense something different about her.  

"Hi, everyone," she said quietly, trying not to draw attention to herself, but feeling a new sense of confidence within her. Selina noticed their eyes linger on her, and she felt a wave of arousal wash over her, feeling her pussy grow wet with need. "It's good to see everyone," she added, trying to sound normal, but feeling her heart race in anticipation of what may happen next.  

Michael’s eyes glittered knowingly as he smiled at them, his voice warm with affection, “Good morning Ragden, Selina.”  

Selina looked at Michael and felt the heat in his gaze. She felt herself growing damp, her heart beating faster. She smiled back and waved with her free hand, feeling the heat on her cheeks. Jennifer looked at Michael, chuckled to herself, then elbowed Michael gently. He looked down at her, laughed softly, and kissed her on the lips.  

George glared at Ragden and Selina. He opened his mouth to say something, but Stacy grabbed his wrist and pulled on his arm. He turned to look at her, saw the look on her face, and his features softened. He took a deep breath and sighed slowly, then he turned back to Ragden and nodded curtly. Stacy stepped over and gave Ragden a gentle hug. She slipped a hand around his back, grabbed Selina’s wrist, and squeezed it. Stacy released Ragden and stepped around him to hug Selina.  

Stacy hugged Selina tightly and whispered in her ear, “I see you had a good morning with your friend here,” then she stepped back from her and smiled knowingly.  

“Ragden, can you help me set the table?” Michael asked. Ragden nodded and stepped into the kitchen to assist. He grabbed enough plates for everyone and a handful of silverware. Ragden walked over and set the table, then walked back into the kitchen. Jennifer smiled sweetly at Ragden and shook her head, “Go. Take a seat. We’ll have the food out in a minute.”  

Ragden nodded, walked over to the table, and found a seat. Selina smiled at Stacy, then stepped away from her to sit next to Ragden. George and Stacy sat across from them. George kept his face passive, as he struggled with his emotions. He could see that his daughter was happy, as she radiated her happiness and he wanted to be happy for her, but he was not sure he liked how she got there.  

Jennifer and Michael brought out steaming plates with hot food. There were pancakes, waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon. George’s eyes got wide at the sheer amount of food. Ragden smiled, feeling his belly rumble. Selina heard the rumble and giggled, feeling that she had contributed to him being hungry and it made her feel satisfied, a warmth deep in her body. She could still feel his seed in her bowels and it sent a shiver of ecstasy down her back.  

As Jennifer and Michael sat, everyone started placing portions from the plates in the middle onto their plates. Ragden piled food on his plate, far more than anyone else. George watched; his eyes wide. Stacy shook her head, then got to eating her portion. They ate quietly, enjoying the meal prepared by Michael and Jennifer. Ragden cleared his plate and then proceeded to fill his plate a second time, clearing all of that as well. By the time he was finishing his second helping, almost everyone else were sitting and watching him devour all the food that was left on the table.  

Michael pushed his chair back and started gathering dishes. Jennifer stood up to assist. Ragden finished clearing off the last of the food on the table, then also started gathering up dishes and moving them into the kitchen. He stepped around to the sink and started washing the dishes, as Jennifer and Michael brought him the rest.  

George stood and stepped over to the other side of the island.  

“Thanks for the fine meal, as always, Michael. It was nice to hang out for the weekend.” George said.  

Michael turned to him and smiled, “Of course, old friend. Any time. We are glad you could make it out to join us.”  

“Thank you for the invite. We are heading back to pack the house. Next time?”  

“Of course.”  

George and Stacy walked down the stairs, slipping from view. Selina waited until they had left, then came over to the island and sat down, watching as Ragden cleaned the dishes. Her heart was beating hard in her chest. He looked up at her and smiled as he finished what he was doing.  

“Have you decided what you are going to do with your break from school?” Ragden asked.  

“I... No,” she answered shyly, “I was hoping you would stay here with me. You folks did rent the house for the week, right?”  

“No. Sorry. We spoke with the owner and only got it for the weekend.” Michael said softly, “Besides, Ragden must get back to school tomorrow. Big math test, right?”  

“Yeah,” Ragden’s eyes got big, “I need to study. Great. Not how I wanted to spend my Sunday afternoon.”  

Selina looked crestfallen. She had hoped she could have more time with Ragden. Her heart ached. Michael came around the island and hugged her. She sank against him, burying her face in his chest. He gently patted her back, comforting her. Ragden finished the dishes and then dried off his hands.  

Michael gently rubbed Selina’s back. She straightened up and smiled at him. He kissed her softly on the forehead.  

“Thanks,” she said softly, then turned and ran over to Ragden, giving him a tight hug. She sobbed softly against him. Ragden hugged her tightly, feeling her body sink against his. He kissed her head softly, whispering to her, “I am sure we will meet again soon. It is okay. You are going to be all right.”  

She pulled back and looked at him, smiling softly, “Promise you’ll come see me?”  

Ragden smiled back at her, “As soon as I can find the time. I promise.”  

She hugged him tightly, her heart swelling. She softly kissed his lips, feeling him respond to her. She could feel his cock starting to harden against her, and her heart beat a little faster; she felt herself growing damp again. She blushed and pulled back, afraid Jennifer and Michael might notice. She smiled shyly, then ran off down the stairs.  

Michael chuckled softly, turning to Ragden, “I think you have a new fan.”  

“Yeah. That is one way of putting it.”  

Michael laughed. Jennifer came up and hugged Ragden, pulling herself against him. She looked down at his hard cock and laughed. Ragden blushed. Then she looked up at him, her eyes twinkling, “I’d say you were a fan of her too, yes?”  

“Yeah, we had fun.”  

Jennifer let go of Ragden and headed over to the bedroom. Michael walked Ragden down to his room, “Let’s get your room cleaned up.”  

As they entered the room, Michael stopped just inside the doorway. His eyebrows furrowed. He took a deep sniff of the air, then turned to Ragden, his eyes questioning.  

“Ragden, why do I smell the Ocean in your room?”  

Ragden blushed and looked at the pile of dirty sheets in the corner. Michael took another deep breath through his nose and looked at the corner, then at Ragden.  

“Tell me.”  

“Uh. Oceana. I mean. Mother Ocean.”  

Michael’s eyes got wide, “Oceana?”  

“Yeah. That is what she asked me to call her.”  

“Mother Ocean came to you in the night?”  

“Yeah. She... she said she wanted to feel love like one of us. We had sex. It was amazing.”  

Michael laughed, long and hard. His voice was full of love, sex, and sensual things. Ragden felt his cock throb in response, a shiver running down his spine. He looked at Michael, watching him laugh, and a smile started to spread across his face. Michael walked over, picked up the dirty sheets, sniffed them, laughed, and carried them to the laundry room. Ragden stood in the middle of the room, confused.  

As Michael came back into the room, he walked over and started pulling the bed apart. Ragden grabbed the blankets, helping.  

“You must have left quite the impression. I have not heard of... Oceana taking a lover in an exceptionally long time. She has used that name before, but I struggle to remember the last time I heard it spoken aloud.”  

“Am I in trouble?”  

“Oh. No. Quite the opposite. I would not be surprised if she left a mark on you, a blessing of some kind. She... tends to do that with mortals she takes a fancy to. I would not be surprised if she comes to you again.”  

Ragden blushed, remembering his encounter with her. Michael walked over to Ragden, looking at him. He walked around him, examining him. Not seeming to find what he was looking for, Michael frowned.  

“Can you remove your shirt, please? If she marked you, it is not in an obvious place.”  

Ragden removed his shirt, looking down at his chest and stomach, his arms, while Michael walked around behind him looking at his back. Ragden shrugged, not finding anything out of the ordinary, then Ragden noticed something on the inside of his right wrist. He turned it over and showed it to his dad. A tiny fish scale was embedded in the skin. It sparkled in the light, a soft blue color. In the light, it changed color, refracting the light.  

“It's beautiful,” Ragden said softly, about to run his finger over it. Michael snatched his hand back.  

“Careful, Ragden, there is no telling what exactly will happen when you do that. That is a mark from Mother Ocean. Touching it could do... well, I have no idea.”  

Michael laughed, thought for a moment, then smiled at Ragden, “On second thought, go ahead. Let’s see what happens.”  

“Is it safe? You do not think it would be dangerous?”  

Michael laughed, “She is fond of you. I doubt she would give you a gift dangerous to you without telling you what it was. You do not recall it being placed there, I am guessing.”  

Ragden shook his head. Then licked his finger and gently ran it across the scale. The instant his saliva-slicked finger touched the scale, he felt a surge across his body. The smell of the ocean filled his nostrils; a shiver ran down his back. He felt her presence fill his mind. His eyes rolled back in his head.  

In his mind’s eye, he drifted in the ocean; gentle waves caressed his skin like lover’s hands gently holding him and caressing his skin. He felt her presence all around him. Her hands were on his back, her hands holding his. Her hands caressed his legs and feet. He saw the woman he had seen in his room, walking across the water to him. Her hips swayed seductively. She smiled at him, her eyes sparkling with love and desire.  

Her voice was soft, and sultry, sending a shiver of joy down his back, his loins ached, his balls tingled, and his cock throbbed in response, “I see you have found my mark. Any time you are feeling lonely, or in need of me, touch this, and I will be there for you.”  

She leaned down, took his hand in hers, and pulled him to his feet. He blinked for a moment, realizing that he was standing on the water, and it felt as firm as any ground. Then she hugged him, leaned into him, pressed her cool flesh against his, and kissed him passionately. His mouth filled with the taste of salt, desire, power and love.  

He blinked hard and found himself standing in the bedroom. Michael was watching him with a bemused look on his face. Ragden touched his lips and felt the remnants of salt water there. Michael raised an eyebrow and chuckled softly.  

“Not dangerous, I presume.”  

“No.”   

Michael smiled, “What did she tell you? I assumed it was a message when your eyes went blank.”  

“Yeah. She said... touching this would summon her.”  

Michael’s eyes got wide, an astonished look on his face. “Wow. That is unexpected. I have heard of her temporarily granting her lovers powers over water, but never summoning her to them... You must have let QUITE the impression indeed.”  

Michael laughed again as he turned to walk out of the room. Ragden stood dazed for a moment, considering the implications, then he hurried to follow Michael. Jennifer was coming down the stairs. She stopped when she hit the landing, taking a deep smell. She turned to Michael and looked at him, questioning. Michael pointed a thumb over his shoulder at Ragden. Jennifer giggled and shook her head. Ragden held up his arm, the small scale catching the light. Jennifer hurried over and took a closer look at it.  

“Oh Ragden, it is beautiful. What does it do?”  

Michael called over his shoulder as he went down the stairs to the lower level, “Nothing special. Just summons her to him.”  

Jennifer’s eyes got wide as saucers; then she hugged Ragden fiercely. She pulled back, looked him in the eyes, and smiled ear to ear.  

“That is amazing. Congratulations.”  

Ragden blushed as Jennifer took his hand and headed after Michael. He felt there was some deeper meaning to all of this but could not figure it out. They walked out the front door and climbed into the car. Once their seat belts were strapped in, Michael started the car, pulling out onto the road to head home.  

As they pulled out onto the highway, Ragden leaned forward in his seat, “Dad. Why do I feel like there is more going on here?”  

“Well. There is. Your instincts are right. Now that you have met one of the Primal Forces, you will need to meet the other three. Earth makes the most sense for you to seek out next. Mother Ocean is always easy to find, the others... not so much.”  

“Oh,” Ragden said softly. “How is that going to work?”  

Jennifer turned in her seat and smiled softly, “I can help you find Mother Earth. I have some ideas of where they might be. I would say you can start your journey next Friday. Worry about your schooling for now. Until you graduate, you need to continue with your normal studies.”  

“Graduate? Isn’t this more important?”  

Michael chuckled from the front seat. Then spoke, “No. You still must find your way in the world. You could use your gifts to make a living, but I would not recommend that. If you use them too blatantly, it can turn against you. Yes, there are ways to do that, but it is important not to lean too heavily on that.”  

Ragden nodded, “I had not thought of that.”  

Michael said warmly from the front seat, “You are welcome to live with us until you get it figured out. You still have plenty of time.”  

“Thanks, Dad.”  

“Of course.”  

The rest of the ride was quiet as Ragden pondered over the day and the events of the last 24 hours. So much had happened. So much had changed. He had a lot to think about. He ran his finger over the fish scale on his wrist, feeling the soft ridges of it. The promise it held, the gift. He shook his head. He looked out the window, watching the landscape fly by as they sped down the freeway. Eventually, Ragden fished his math book out of his bag and flipped to the chapter he needed to refresh on for the test on Monday. 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments