Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Festival of Fertility, Chapter Two

"Lin Ming and the others start getting ready."

19
1 Comment 1
1.8k Views 1.8k
8.6k words 8.6k words

Krupa wasn’t the only one who didn’t sleep alone that night. But where Krupa was fucking a friend-with-benefits, Aisha was fucking her new boyfriend whom she’d met just a few weeks earlier. She’d run into Jeremy at a nightclub, and the two had been seeing other frequently since then. Jeremy wasn’t the nicest guy, but he was great in bed and his commanding, no-nonsense nature was a big turn-on for her. Aisha secretly loved being ordered around, and he was big enough and strong enough to enforce his dominance if he wanted to. Sometimes she pretended to be argumentative with him just to give him a reason to bend her to his will, both literally and figuratively. Her ex-boyfriend Ty had always been willing to compromise, but in her new relationship Jeremy was firmly the one in charge. It was a new kind of relationship dynamic, but Aisha was rapidly growing to like it, and him, a lot.

She headed over to Jeremy’s house as soon as classes let out for the day. He didn’t live very far away from campus, and while his place wasn’t anything special--a small home with two beds and one bath--it was more than enough to suit both their needs. She didn’t bother knocking when she came to the door. Jeremy always left it unlocked for her.

He was sitting in the living room watching TV when she walked inside. “There you are,” he commented. He switched the TV off and tossed the remote onto the couch as he got to his feet. He towered over her. “How was your day?”

“Interesting,” Aisha said. “I’m taking a really cool but kinda weird new class.”

“You can tell me all about it later,” Jeremy said, taking her arm in a grip that was firm but not painful. He tugged her toward him, tilting her head back so he could lean down and kiss her. Aisha moaned and melted into him, her hands snaking across his back.

“I missed you,” she purred.

“So did I,” Jeremy said without an an ounce of melodrama. “You wanna take this to the bedroom?”

“I don’t have the patience for that,” Aisha said, sinking to her knees gracefully. Her hands went up to worry at his belt buckle. “Just stand still.”

Jeremy frowned a little, and she realized her mistake. Her boyfriend didn’t like being told what to do. “Sorry!” she said hastily. “Would you please stand still for me so I can blow you?”

“That’s better,” he said, stroking her hair and caressing the side of her face. “Good girl.”

She flushed at his praise and anxiously freed his cock. Fiery desire ignited inside her as she held its hard, rigid length in her hand. Aisha licked her lips and went to work with gusto. She sucked his cock as though her life depended on it, deepthroating him and taking the whole thing in her mouth. It was a good thing she didn’t have a sensitive gag reflex!

Jeremy tilted his head back, his eyes drifting shut with pleasure. “Oh, yeah, baby,” he said huskily. “Like that...just like that...”

Aisha increased the pace of the blowjob, teasing his tip with her tongue and working up a good amount of saliva. It didn’t take long to make her boyfriend cum; after weeks of dating, she knew exactly where and how he liked to be touched. Jeremy let out a harsh grunt and ropes of thick, sticky seed gushed into Aisha’s mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but more spilled from between her still-clamped lips to drip down her chin. She coughed and spluttered a little as he withdrew.

“You give the best head I’ve ever had,” Jeremy told her. Aisha blushed. She knew her boyfriend wasn’t just saying that for her sake. Jeremy wasn’t given to that sort of thing. If he said she gave the best head ever, he meant it. Compared to the other girls he’d been with, he genuinely thought Aisha’s blowjobs were objectively better. It wasn’t flattery, it was a statement of fact.

“Thank you,” she said, wiping her mouth with the back of one hand.

He reached down and helped her to her feet. “Bend over. I want to take you in standing doggy.”

Aisha’s pussy instantly became even wetter than it already was. Standing doggy was one of her favorite positions, and Jeremy knew it. She eagerly turned around and spread her legs for him, exposing her dripping cunt in all its glory. Jeremy took a second to appreciate the view before lining the tip of his cock up against her entrance. He teased her for a moment, as he liked to do, but the foreplay didn’t last long. It rarely did. Jeremy was the kind of guy who liked to get straight to the main event. That suited Aisha just fine.

Jeremy rammed his dick inside her with a hard thrust. Aisha’s breath caught in her throat and she let out a noise like a small kitten. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her close. She was helpless like this, completely subordinate to his wishes, and that was just how she liked it. Aisha couldn’t help a tiny, strained laugh.

“You think this is funny?” Jeremy’s voice was hot in her ear as he whispered.

“No,” Aisha assured him. “I think it’s fucking amazing, as are you--ah!”

She cried out as he thrust again, driving himself in deeper. He was absolutely going to town, fucking her in a fast, steady and practiced pace. “I’m so fucking glad you came up and talked to me in that club, Jeremy!” she cried out. “You feel so fucking good!”

Jeremy’s only answer was a wordless growl. Aisha didn’t care. The meaning of it was clear.

“Keep going!” she yelled. “Keep going! Oh, just like that baby! Just like that! Fuck, that feels incredible! Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUUUUAAAAAH!”

Her orgasm hit with the force of a thunderclap. Aisha’s words devolved into a high-pitched shriek. Her pussy spasmed and twitched around his cock, pulsing and rippling and gripping him tightly, urging him to spill his cum into her body.

Jeremy held her tight as her body convulsed. Aisha felt her climax all the way down to her toes. Only when its last aftershocks faded did Jeremy allow his own release. He had excellent trigger discipline and preferred to let himself go once she was limp and exhausted from her own pleasure. Aisha moaned as he came with a wolf-like snarl. She felt the warmth of his cum gushing into her womb. It was absolutely glorious and felt even better. No man, not even her ex-boyfriend Ty, ever fucked her the way Jeremy did.

Jeremy was panting, breathing hard as he emptied the contents of his balls into Aisha’s body. When he was finally finished, he withdrew his rapidly-softening cock and gave Aisha a gentle push, sending her stumbling until she collapsed on the couch. He relished the sight of his cum dripping out of her.

“I was doing some thinking earlier today,” he said, stroking himself to bring himself to hardness again.

“Y-you were?” Aisha stammered, fighting to focus through her post-coital fog.

“Yeah.” He looked her square in the eye. “I’ve decided I’m keeping you forever.”

The words took a moment to sink in. When they did, her jaw hit the floor with a thud. “You’re...what?”

“I’ve decided I’m keeping you forever. You’re mine.” Jeremy’s voice never wavered from the calm, slightly commanding tone he always used. He went over to the coffee table and picked up a sheet of paper. “This is paperwork for a marriage license. When you finish catching your breath, you and I are going to fill it out. Tomorrow, I will pick you up after class and we will go to the courthouse to drop it off. I have already made the appointment with the judge. We will then spend most of the evening moving your things over here. My truck is probably big enough to move most of the stuff in your dorm.”

It was probably the least romantic proposal Aisha had ever heard, but something about it made her tingle in her most intimate places. It was almost sweet, in Jeremy’s own way. “Jeremy, are you sure--”

He cut her off. “Of course I am. If I wasn’t, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.”

“B-but we’ve only been dating for a few weeks!”

“I don’t give a fuck.”

“I-I’ll have to tell my parents, they may not approve--”

“I don’t give a fuck. If they like me, that’s great. If they don’t, I won’t lose any sleep over it.”

“I’m still going to school--”

“That won’t change.”

“And I’ve always wanted a real wedding someday--”

“Tough. I don’t want one. Weddings are a huge expense and a waste of time. My way is fast, efficient, and will save time and money. This is what you’re getting. You can take it, or you can walk out that door right now.”

Aisha bit her lip. It was crazy. This was happening too fast! And yet...crazier things than this happened every day. She and Jeremy got on really well. She liked him a lot. He wasn’t the most gentle or nicest guy, but what he lacked in romanticism he made up for in seriousness. He’s right. We wouldn’t be talking about this if he wasn’t absolutely certain. And the way he’s doing it, taking me like a warlord claiming a concubine, is fucking hot.

“I accept,” she said.

“Good. Now, grab your phone. I’m not nearly done fucking you yet, but first I want you to call your doctor and get off your fucking birth control. I want you pregnant by the end of the year. I want your belly to swell with my child. We’re having at least three.”

Kids? He wants kids? With me? Aisha’s head swam. He’s...really serious about this. But then, a jolt of memory snapped her back to reality. “Er...before we do that, Jeremy, there is something you need to know.”

His eyes narrowed. “Yeah? What?”

Aisha told him, then. She told him of Harwood’s class, and how she’d be gone for most of the year in the Amazon. She told him of the Aiwaha, and of the way she and the other students would be living, and when she was finally finished, Jeremy was silent for almost a full minute.

“That’s such bullshit.”

Panic seized her. Is he dumping me? “Jeremy--”

“It’s bullshit if you think I’m going to let you go without me. I want to talk to this professor of yours. Damned if I’m going to let my woman go out into the middle of god-knows-where all by herself. Where’s her number? Do you have her number? I want her fucking number.”

Aisha did, in fact, have Harwood’s number. It was on the syllabus the professor handed out in class. She gave it to Jeremy, who promptly dialed it into his phone. What happened next was something Aisha would never forget.

“Harwood? This Dr. Harwood? Yeah, this is Jeremy...Aisha’s my woman, that’s who the fuck I am. The fuck you think you’re doing, taking her away from me for so long? If you want to do this, I’m gonna come with...I don’t care how much a fucking plane ticket costs, I’m gonna--” he paused. “Yeah, she’s here.”

He thrust the phone at her. “She wants to talk to you. Put her on speaker.”

Aisha took the phone and did so. “Hello?′

Harwood had evidently been holding her laughter in, because now she let loose, laughing uproariously. “My goodness! That boyfriend of yours is quite something, isn’t he?”

“Yeah,” Aisha said, unable to help a wistful sigh. “He really is.”

“So he’s got his heart set on this, huh?”

“You have no idea, Professor. Once he makes up his mind about something, you’ve got a better chance of moving a mountain than getting him to change it. Please, please let him go--I’d love to be able to take him with me, and honestly, I’d miss him terribly if I left him behind.”

Harwood considered. “Well...I suppose I can make it work. We’ve got a budget surplus for the course, thanks to all the students who walked out at the start our first class. Fewer people means fewer plane tickets and travel fees. Tell your boyfriend he’s in, but make sure he knows the score. He’ll also have to come by the campus and sign an NDA.”

“I’ll be there first thing tomorrow morning,” Jeremy assured her. “Also, I’m not her fucking boyfriend anymore. I’m her fiancee.”

“Ooooh!” Harwood squealed. “Congratulations! I had no idea!”

“Me either,” Aisha admitted sheepishly.

“Well, I’m glad we got this worked out. See you both tomorrow, you lovebirds!”

“Jeremy,” she whispered, reaching up to touch his face. “You really want me this much? Are you absolutely sure?”

“Yes.” Jeremy said firmly, in a tone that made it clear he didn’t want the subject brought up again.

Aisha nodded, accepting his words at face value. “That’s all I needed to hear.”

And then there were no more words. When Aisha finally fell asleep many hours later, she found herself growing more and more excited. The more she thought about it, the more she didn’t mind the idea of being Jeremy’s wife. He wanted her, so he was taking her. It was really sexy, she thought, and then thought nothing more for the rest of the night.

But while Krupa slept and Aisha slept in till almost noon, Lin Ming woke up bright and early as soon as her alarm began to go off. Lin hopped out of bed, alert and ready to take the first step toward her once-in-a-lifetime journey. Lin shimmied out of her pajamas, pausing to glance at her naked body at the cheap-full length mirror Dana had hung from the door. Her A-cup breasts were tipped with pale pink nipples and her skin was fair and almost flawlessly smooth. Her virginal pussy was kept carefully shaven, nestled between two lean, shapely legs. Lin was a knockout by any objective standard--save for her own. She bit her lip, gazing at herself. She was so small and petite, and her small breasts weren’t anything to write home about either. Didn’t men like big breasts? Honestly, she couldn’t understand what all those boys who kept asking her out saw in her. She really wasn’t anything special when it came to looks. But then, who knew how the minds of males worked? Certainly not Lin Ming. Men were strange, intimidating creatures and she didn’t get them at all.

After a quick shower, she dressed in a modest white blouse and a pair of jeans. Dana had helped her buy the jeans; until she’d arrived in America, Lin had never owned any. Her father forbade it on the grounds that jeans showed off women’s bodies too much and were immodest. It was yet another tiny rebellion, but Lin would never done it without Dana’s encouragement. The thought made Lin smile. She was still smiling as she grabbed her small purse and the debit card Harwood gave her, printed out the packing list from her email, and headed out the door.

Lin had no car, but she didn’t need one. The campus was within walking distance of a number of different retail stores, and if she really needed to get somewhere she could always try an Uber. Lin had never used an Uber before, but Dana explained it to her once and it seemed easy enough. The tracking app Lin’s father installed on her phone was still there, but Dana had shown Lin how to spoof the app’s tracking system to make it appear as though she were still on campus. This allowed the young woman a freedom of movement she’d never experienced before. It was yet another reminder of how lucky Lin was to have such a good friend--and yet another small rebellion against her father on a growing list of them.

She glanced at the list again. It was a very long list. Some of the things on it she could get at any convenience store, but for others she’d have to stop at a sporting goods shop a little further away. She’d never been inside it, but Dana drove by it sometimes when they went out to eat. Trying American food had been an experience all by itself, though it had taken lengthy persuasion on Dana’s part before she agreed to do it. American food, like just about everything else, was strictly forbidden by Father’s command. He would surely take his belt to Lin if he discovered the infraction, but her first taste of a real cheeseburger made it worth the risk.

I will surely be whipped if he discovers that I partook of the burger. If he finds out what I am doing now...

The day was warm, but Lin felt an icy chill crawl down her spine. Her skin broke out in goosebumps. For a moment, she wanted nothing more than to call the whole thing off and run back to her dorm like nothing happened, but she remembered Dana’s words and tremulously gathered herself. Lin spent a few minutes taking deep, cleansing breaths. Then she began to walk. Timidly, and uncertainly, but walk she did.

Her first stop was the local pharmacy. Lin got a little buggy outside the entrance and trundled it inside. She wasn’t much taller than the buggy was; its handles came up to just under her breasts, so she cut a somewhat comical figure as she went about her business. Lin carefully checked off each item as she put it in the cart. Sunscreen, of course, that was a given. Numerous cans of extra-strength bug spray, a bottle of over-the-counter painkillers, two pairs of cheap sunglasses--the second pair was so she’d have an extra in case she lost the first--and some hair ties to keep her hair out of her eyes when it got sticky with sweat from the humidity. Several travel-sized bottles of shampoo, toothpaste and soap. A cheap toothbrush. Deodorant. Anti-itch cream for when the bug spray failed, along with a small first aid kit containing rubbing alcohol, gauze, Band-Aids, tweezers, a needle and thread, and other necessities. Two small umbrellas.

She stopped when she came to a long aisle of condoms. Her face quickly grew hot. Lin still felt uncomfortable at the idea of having rampant sex the way the Aiwaha did, but it couldn’t hurt to be prepared in the unlikely event she changed her mind. She certainly wasn’t ready to have babies yet. Just the thought of that made her want to curl up into a ball and hide. Her petite body would probably burst or something!

Then there was the fact that Lin had never even seen a condom in real life before. Her father had gone to great lengths to shelter her from such things. Lin only knew the bare basics about sex, and her parents obstinately refused to even broach the subject. “You’ll find out on your wedding night and not before,” her father had said gruffly. “A young woman shouldn’t sully her mind with such matters. Keep yourself pure, or you will be punished.”

Or you will be punished. Her father ended a lot of his sentences that way.

But Father isn’t here. The rebellious thought was in her mind before Lin could squash it. She glanced quickly from side to side, as if afraid of being seen, and peered closer at some of the brightly colored boxes. She was astounded at how many varieties there were. Lin knew nothing about which brand might be best, so after a long moment she picked a box at random and put it in the cart.

Lin paused, going over the list again. Was there anything else she should get, perhaps something Harwood forgot to include? Lin dismissed the idea almost instantly. Harwood was the sort of woman who thought of everything, and she’d warned her students they’d have to carry everything they brought with them. Lin, being so petite and small, could carry less than most.

She paid for the items and walked out of the store with several heavy shopping bags in her arms. There was no way she could carry them around all morning, so she doubled back to her dorm to drop them off before setting out for the sporting goods store. As with most American stores, Lin was taken aback by the sheer size and scale of it. It seemed like it contained every sporting goods product on the planet! Her father would say that this was yet more evidence of American culture’s crass commercialism, but Lin did not think so. Americans, from what she’d seen, just liked having choices when it came to shopping. Lots and lots of choices.

Lin swallowed, suddenly feeling a little nervous. Where am I even supposed to start? I do not know where anything is, and I if I try to find it, I will surely become lost. Glancing from side to side, she saw a store employee stocking a shelf nearby and hurried over to him.

“S-sir?” she asked meekly.

The man kept to his task. Obviously, he hadn’t heard Lin speak. Tremulously, she cleared her throat. “Excuse me?” she repeated, in her softly accented English.

The man turned. “Well, hi there. How can I help you?”

Lin handed him the list. “Can you help me find the items that have not been crossed out?”

The man took the list, looked it over, then looked down at her. “That’s an awfully long list. You sure you need all of this stuff?”

“Yes, sir. I am sure,” Lin said.

“What are you planning to do? Go to the Amazon?” the man laughed. He meant it as a joke, but this was lost on Lin.

Her eyes widened in surprise. “How did you know?”

The man did a double-take. “...You sure you’re up for that? It’s not like going backpacking for a weekend, miss.”

“I am sure. I will not be going alone. My whole class is going,” Lin explained. “My teacher is the one who gave me this list.”

“Well, all right then.” The man climbed down from the ladder he’d been using and gestured for her to follow, snagging an empty cart as he walked. “We’ll get you what you need, don’t worry. You come along with me.”

The man--who introduced himself as Jacob--walked Lin around the store for the next two hours, helping her acquire many of the remaining items on Harwood’s list. He must have sensed how out of her depth she was, because he took care to explain to her what each item was, what it did and how to use it. Rain ponchos, Nalgene water bottles and water purification tablets were some of the first things they found. “You’ll want to get some flavoring to put in the water after you use those,” he said, pointing to the purification tablets. “They leave a nasty aftertaste. I recommend grape Kool-aid.”

Lin happily took his advice and helped herself to packets of the fruity drink. Jacob really knew his stuff, she thought. She was glad he was so willing to help her.

They continued their slow walk around the store. Jacob impressed upon her the importance of a good sturdy hat to keep out the rain and shield her face from the sun, so she picked one with a nice broad brim that would shield most of her head, shoulders and neck. The hat was soon joined by flip flops, long socks, flashlights and a headlamp, spare batteries for the flashlights and headlamp, a raincoat, and something called a “chilling towel” that wasn’t on the list at all. “You’ll be thankful to have that when you understand just how humid it is,” Jacob said, placing it in the cart. “I hiked all over the world when I was younger, so trust me: a good chilling towel makes all the difference. You’ll also need a long-sleeve shirt--something baggy that will keep the bugs out but also won’t cling to your skin when you sweat. And you will sweat. You’ll need a sleeping bag and small tent too, several pairs of shorts for daily use, and most importantly, lots and lots of socks along with as many spare pairs of underwear as possible.”

Lin turned a little red at the mention of her underthings but the rest of his advice seemed sound enough. “Do you carry such clothes here?”

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

“Of course. We’ve got a dressing room too if you’d like to try them on first.”

Lin’s eyes brightened. Shopping for clothes was always a lot of fun. She knew she wouldn’t need clothes once she arrived in the Aiwaha village (the thought of that made her shiver, though she was unsure whether it was anxiety or something else), but she and the rest of Harwood’s group would need them for the journey there and the journey home.

Jacob walked her through the racks in the women’s clothing section, pointing out which brands he thought possessed the best quality and which ones weren’t worth the coat-hangers they dangled from. Lin made her selection carefully, mindful of Harwood’s advice to pack light. She eventually settled on seven shirts, three pairs of long pants, four pairs of shorts, and twelve pairs of socks made specifically for hiking through difficult terrain. It took her almost an hour to try them all on, but when she came out of the dressing room, she was smiling a little. “These will do excellently,” she said, bowing in the manner that was customary back home. “Thank you, Jacob. You have been very helpful and kind.”

“Just doin’ my job,” Jacob said, brushing off her praise. “Have fun out there and take care of yourself.”

Lin nodded and headed toward the checkout line. If the Aiwaha were as kind as Jacob, perhaps the trip wouldn’t be so frightening after all. She held tight to that thought while she waited her turn. When it came, the poor cashier took almost fifteen minutes to ring up all her items. Some of the more impatient customers behind her gave Lin dirty looks, making her cringe visibly. She cringed even harder when she saw how much it all added up to. Thank goodness Harwood had gotten the university to comp the travel costs! Otherwise no one would have been able to afford the course at all.

Lin glanced at her watch. It was almost noon, and she had classes in the afternoon she couldn’t afford to miss. There was far too much in her shopping cart to carry all the way back to her dorm, so she opened up the Uber app for the very first time and got a ride. Lin worried there might be some sort of complication, but it went quite smoothly. The driver was nice if not overly chatty, and she was back on campus by a quarter past 12. Lin stowed away everything she’d bought in her closet. Her door room had two, one for each occupant, but unlike Dana who’d filled hers to bursting, Lin wasn’t a habitual shopper and her clothes only took up a small portion of the available space. She carefully arranged everything so there wouldn’t be any landslides the next time she opened the closet door, then hurried to her Algebra class. All in all, a most productive outing. Lin was quietly pleased with herself.

Algebra passed by in a pleasant blur. Lin had always enjoyed math, even as a small child. She loved working with numbers and wanted to be an engineer when she graduated. Unlike people, numbers were safe and predictable. Numbers didn’t try to hit you with a belt or want to have random, mindless sex with you. Math was Lin’s refuge, and she absolutely loved it. The pleasant distraction was most welcome after her busy morning.

She didn’t let it affect her focus though. There was still much to do to prepare for the trip, and Lin wasn’t one to procrastinate. Father despised procrastination and under his roof it was harshly punished. Therefore, Lin made an appointment with the university’s on-site health clinic to have a physical and ensure her shots and immunizations were up to date. Happily, there was a slot available at 4:30 in the afternoon.

Lin returned her focus to her studies, and the rest of the day passed by swiftly. As soon as her last class let out, she made a beeline straight for the clinic. The appointment was at 4:30, but Lin was checked in and seated in the waiting area by 4:15. Punctuality was something else her father had insisted upon, and as with all other things, he taught this lesson with an iron fist. Thinking of him made Lin feel cold and afraid, so she tried to focus on other things until her name was called. A nurse led Lin to one of the examination rooms, but her short height made it difficult for the exchange student to clamber up onto the cushioned table. It was very embarrassing for poor Lin, but thankfully the older woman didn’t laugh at her.

Lin wasn’t alone in the room for long before Mrs. Dearborn, the university’s on-site nurse, opened the door. “Good afternoon, Ms. Ming,” she said crisply. “What brings you here today?”

“I...well...” Lin trailed off, unsure of her words. The NDA she’d signed prevented her from telling the nurse the whole story, and even if that weren’t the case she had no idea where to even start. Lin knew how serious non-disclosure agreements were. Fearful of breaking it by accident, she decided to keep it vague. “I am in Dr. Harwood’s anthropology class,” she finally said. “We are going to be spending a semester in the Amazon.”

“Ah.′ The nurse nodded. “I heard about that. Madness, if you ask me, taking a bunch of college kids out into a dangerous wilderness like that, but the administration didn’t think to ask me my opinion.”

Lin didn’t realize the nurse was being sarcastic. “Why not?”

Nurse Dearborn laughed. “Oh, aren’t you just precious?”

“Wh-what?”

“Never mind, sweetie. I’m sure you have places to be, so let’s get started.” She pulled a pen from behind her ear and pressed to a clipboard she’d been carrying under one arm. “These are just some standard questions that I ask everyone who comes in here. University policy. Tedious, I know, but there it is. Let’s see...” she cleared her throat. “Have you experienced any flu-like symptoms lately?”

Lin shook her head.

“Any prescription medications?”

Again, Lin shook her head.

“Are you sexually active?”

Lin flushed. “N-no, of course not.”

“Hey, it’s all right. Calm down. Like I said, I ask everybody this stuff. Humor me.”

Dearborn went down the list of questions in a businesslike manner, noting down each of Lin’s answers. When she finished, she tested Lin’s reflexes, took her temperature, peered down her throat and checked her ears and eyes. Last, an assistant brought in a tray of needles. Lin flinched visibly at the sight.

“Don’t worry, Lin. These are just vaccines to make sure you’re up-to-date. You never know what you might catch in the jungle. I’m sure Dr. Harwood talked about this.”

“Yes.” Lin bit her lip. “W-will it hurt?′

“Only for a moment. It’s not so bad--it’s more like a pinch than anything else. Would you like to hold my assistant’s hand?”

Lin nodded, though she felt sheepish doing it. “Yes. If it is not too much trouble.”

“It’s not,” assured Dearborn. The assistant took her hand in his and squeezed it gently. Lin was still looking at him when she felt the first needle.

“Ow!”

Twenty minutes later, Lin walked out of the clinic. Her arm was throbbing and sore from all the jabs and she felt very drowsy.

Dana was waiting for her when she got back to her dorm. “There you are! Where’ve you been? I barely saw you all day.”

Lin told her everything, as best friends usually do. Dana was grinning from ear to ear by the time she finished.

“Well, well. You certainly don’t waste any time, do you?”

Lin shook her head sleepily.

“I bet the other people in the class haven’t even started yet,” Dana added. “Good on you for getting ahead of the game. What do you need to do next?”

Lin’s eyes were rapidly growing heavy, but they fluttered open to half-mast as she looked at her roommate. “I am sure Dr. Harwood will tell us in class tomorrow. She is...a very...good planner...”

The girl’s words trailed off into silence as sleep claimed her. Dana took a throw blanket and draped it gently over her. “Sleep well, bestie,” she said with a quiet chuckle.

But while Lin Ming slept like an innocent angel, some of her classmates were still wide awake. One of these was Bonnie Jefferson the uber-slut, who was currently getting ravaged by no fewer than five young men in her bedroom. Unlike Lin Ming, Bonnie lived in an on-campus apartment courtesy of her rich parents. This allowed her to have all the sex she wanted in relative privacy. Naked and on her knees, surrounded by five rock-hard cocks, she gave them a lewd smile.

“I’ll keep my mouth open so you guys can get some of that jizz on my tongue too,” she purred in a sultry voice. The guys were masturbating furiously, jacking off to the sight of the pretty blonde bombshell’s huge boobs and dark red tits. Bonnie stared up at them adoringly, waiting for the inevitable moment when they couldn’t hold it in anymore. If heaven existed, it probably looked exactly like this. She couldn’t wait to feel each one of them inside her nubile young body. The boys, for their part, were amazed at the strength of Bonnie’s libido; even the legends they’d heard of her rapacious sexual appetite didn’t seem to do Bonnie justice.

Bonnie licked her lips in anticipation. They were all going to cum soon. She could read the signals the boys’ bodies were giving her. Her pussy, already dripping wet, grew even wetter. She couldn’t wait to be penetrated again. She’d already been fucked by some of these guys tonight already--in fact, several of them were regular fuckbuddies of hers. Her pussy was already engorged and swollen, filled to bursting with warm cum that flowed out of her and puddled beneath her as she knelt on the floor.

The blonde girl thought of all the beautiful young women who denied themselves the experience of carnal pleasure, holding out hope for some guy to come along and sweep them off their feet. Bonnie looked at that as a sucker’s bet. Perhaps a guy would sweep her off her feet one day, but until then, she loved having sex and she wanted to have as much of it as possible while she was still young enough to enjoy it. Plus, the way she saw it, she was doing the guys she fucked a favor. A lot of guys didn’t get to fuck someone who actually knew what they were doing, and Bonnie prided herself on giving all her partners mind-blowing sex. Satisfaction was always guaranteed. Her body was beautiful and she knew it was beautiful. She considered it almost like a form of charity to share it with as many guys as possible. Her parents had never paid much attention to her growing up, but guys sure as hell started paying attention once she started getting boobs.

As one, the guys all grunted loudly before spraying Bonnie with geysers of cum. Two of them spurted directly onto the girl’s forehead, while one released his ropes of semen all over her glossy hair. The remaining two coated her rosy cheeks and chin, splattering against her perfect skin with their creamy liquid until it dripped from her chin in thick gooey strands before directing the rest of their loads into he open, waiting mouth. Within seconds, everything from her breasts on up was smeared with cum.

Bonnie’s tongue darted out of her mouth, licking up some of the cum around it with relish before she gave each cock a playful tug. “Thank you so much for coming over, guys! You can all go rest now, except for you, Rob and Toby, I want you two to come over and fuck me again. Both of your dicks in my pussy this time.”

Rob and Toby grinned and high-fived each other. The other three guys looked almost like dejected puppies as they made for the door. Bonnie giggled. “Don’t be so mopey! Come back tomorrow morning before breakfast and you can do whatever you want to me. My first class isn’t till 10 a.m. I’ll leave the door unlocked, and if I’m still asleep when you come in, you can fuck me until I wake up. Sound good?”

“Definitely!” one of them said. “You’re the best!”

Bonnie fluttered her eyelashes at him in mock innocence. “I try to be. See you then!”

The departing guys hadn’t even finished shutting the door behind them before Rob grabbed Bonnie by her slender arms and yanked her roughly to her feet. He laid down on the bed and pulled her on top of him. Bonnie squealed--she loved being dominated--and teased him by sliding her well-used pussy against the tip of his cock. Rob growled in frustration and grabbed her hips, bringing her plunging down on his manhood and pumping away inside her. “Okay, Toby. You can stick it in her too now,” he said, ignoring Bonnie’s squeals of pleasure. “Don’t worry, the slut’s still loose. She can take us both and then some.”

Toby nodded, getting into position behind Bonnie. Slapping the cheerleader’s firm ass, he grabbed her wide hips and plunged himself into her warm, wet pussy. His respectably-large dick slid in alongside Rob’s. Neither of them minded the fact that their dicks were touching. In fact, their combined girth only made it better for all parties involved, since her cunt is now a much tighter fit and Bonnie got twice the pleasure. She moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as the latest in a long line of orgasms she’d had tonight washed over, causing her to coat the two boy’s dicks with cream of her own. The feeling was absolutely wonderful as the boys began fucking her in unison. Their teamwork skills were impressive, but that was only natural. This wasn’t the first time they’d fucked Bonnie together and it wouldn’t be the last. The two boys started fucking her pussy together in a great show of teamwork. Rob took a handful of Bonnie’s hair and yanked it back, relishing the look on her whorish face as she rode him and got screwed from behind at the same time.

“You’re a real slut, aren’t you? Tell me what a slut you are! Tell me how much you like this!”

“I FUCKING LOVE THIS!” Bonnie shrieked. “Oh, yes! Yes, guys! Come on! Wreck my pussy! Pound me like the slut I am!”

She cried out like a hooker as they drove themselves in deeper, smashing her little box, tearing it viciously, fucking her without mercy. Bonnie was so turned that her whole body was on fire with lust. The self-proclaimed slut shrieked herself hoarse as the two boys continued railing her like piledrivers.

“YES! YES! YES YES YES FUUUCK!” Bonnie screamed at the top of her lungs. Her pussy spasmed and her world went white. It was such a powerful climax that it nearly made her lose consciousness.

Not that Rob and Toby cared. For more than half an hour longer they still kept pumping in and out of her raw, sensitive cunt, knowing she wanted and could take more. Their cocks slid into her tunnel as they pounded her, stretching her snatch wider than it has ever been before--and by Bonnie’s standards that was no small achievement.

Then, without warning, Toby’s shaft expanded and swelled before violently erupting, spewing the contents of his balls deep into her womb. A split second later Rob followed suit, yelling in triumph as he emptied himself like a fire hose in Bonnie’s wet, willing body. Soon, both his and Toby’s cock milk mixed together inside her flowing out down her thighs like a river whose dam had burst. Bonnie was in absolute heaven, relishing the feel of two guys cumming inside her at the same time.

When it was over, all three of them were gasping for breath. Bonnie collapsed, lying sprawled face-up across both of their laps. She could feel their still semi-hard cocks digging into her back. Cum spilled out of her unabated and still coated her beautiful body. She’d probably need to buy yet another pair of sheets after this.

“That...was awesome,” she croaked, when she finally had the strength to speak. “Thank you...so much...” Romance, love, marriage....I don’t need any of that shit, she thought, reaching out to stroke Toby’s dick. Her hand shook with the aftermath of her release. I just need this. This is what I want. This is all I want.

“You said it,” Toby gasped. “Fuck, Bonnie!”

She gave a breathless laugh. “That’s the idea!”

Rob checked the time on the clock, cursed, and abruptly sat up. “Shit, it’s almost one a.m. and I’ve got a test tomorrow. I gotta run,” he said.

“I should get going too,” Toby said, rising to a sitting position too.

The two boys took Bonnie in their arms and, working together, dumped her gently but unceremoniously onto the floor by the bed. Unable to do much more than just lie there, she watched them dress hurriedly. “See you guys soon,” she cooed.

“Count on it,” Rob said. Toby nodded agreement vigorously. Then they left, leaving Bonnie alone in a luxurious apartment that smelled of sweat and sex.

It was a good twenty minutes before she’d regained enough strength to try and stand. Her legs shook and threatened to give out from under her, like a foal learning to take its first step. She staggered toward the shower and turned it on. letting the hot water relax her well-fucked body. As she cleaned herself, she thought of Dr. Harwood and the amazing adventure that was in store for. The Aiwaha were definitely her kind of people. Bonnie viewed their culture--what she knew of it so far, anyway--as eminently sensible. She agreed wholeheartedly: sex existed to be enjoyed and trying to shame people for doing it was stupid. Bonnie imagined herself getting railed by a strong Aiwaha guy, or preferably multiple Aiwaha men at once. She wondered how fucking them would compare to fucking her fellow students. She’d have to be sure to take lots of notes afterward. True, getting to the tribe’s village would be an incredible challenge, but Bonnie wasn’t worried. She was young and fit and healthy and took good care of herself. She was confident she could handle whatever the Amazon threw at her.

She emerged from the steaming shower in all her nubile glory, feeling greatly refreshed and pleasantly exhausted after her latest sexcapade. Bonnie picked up her phone where it lay charging by the sofa and checked her text messages. She hadn’t done that since before the fuckfest had begun. There was an new text from her mom, but she didn’t bother reading it. The bitch ignores me for 18 years and then expects me to just drop everything and talk to her? No way. Growing up, Bonnie’s parents had almost always been away on business, leaving her to be raised by a series of nannies whose names and faces she didn’t remember. She barely saw them more than once or twice a year, but honestly, Bonnie preferred it that way. She didn’t need their attention or validation. She could get as much of that as she wanted from her fuckbuddies, and it was a hell of a lot more fun too.

Sleeping in her bed wasn’t an option due to how thoroughly she’d sullied the sheets, so she pulled out her sleeping bag--which she kept for just such occasions--out of the closet and climbed into it. She couldn’t wait to go to Dr. Harwood’s class tomorrow!

On the other side of the campus, Brian and Richard were enjoying a shared bag of chips and a six-pack of beer that Richard was able to smuggle inside the dormitory. The two boys were roommates and got along well, although they were a study in opposites: Brian, the gentle giant, juxtaposed against the skinnier, shorter Richard with his dry, sarcastic sense of humor. They were also good friends, in small part because they complemented each other perfectly. Brian’s sensitive nature helped Richard rein in his sharp tongue and avoid hurting other people’s feelings, while Richard helped Brian temper his naivete so others did not take advantage of his kindness and giving nature.

Richard glanced at his phone, his glasses reflecting the glow of the screen. “It says here the Amazon nearly killed Teddy Roosevelt when he undertook a journey there.”

Brian let out a low whistle. “My history prof talked about him the other day. That guy was, like, the side-face Chad meme come to life. Half the shit he did sounds like something out of a comic book or something.” His expression sobered. “If the jungle almost did him in, what chance do any of us have?”

“We have the benefit of modern technology, modern medicine, and funding from the university to pay for it all. More, we’ve got Dr. Harwood, who speaks the Aiwaha language. She knows the region, knows the people, and knows the culture. Statistically, we should be okay.” Richard set the phone down. “I think it will be fascinating--a priceless opportunity to study a near-pristine indigenous culture that dates back centuries before the arrival of Columbus. Harwood’s fellow anthropologists must be positively green with envy.”

“I wonder if I’ll be able to get an Aiwaha girl to like me,” Brian went on. “I asked a girl out last week, but she just laughed at me and walked away.”

Richard arched a thin eyebrow. “If by ‘getting her to like you’ you mean ‘getting her to have sex with you,’ then yes, I would say there is a very good possibility. The Aiwaha are free lovers, for lack of a better term. I will be shocked if you do not garner at least some interest.”

“I still need to tell my mom I’ll be out of communication for an entire semester.” Brian looked at his own phone with obvious dread. “She’ll freak.”

“Let me do it,” Richard volunteered. “I have already informed my parents, to the extent the non-disclosure agreement we signed allows. I will give yours a call tomorrow morning before breakfast. I assume you told them about me?”

“Yeah.”

“Excellent, then I can skip the tedious introduction.”

“You’re really not a people person, are you, Richard?”

“I confess that I am not. But you knew that already.”

Brian’s expression turned a little sly. “You might have to learn how to be one. Seems like the Aiwaha are very comm...what’s the word?”

“Communal,” Richard supplied. “And yes, that was how Harwood described them. A very high-context, tightly-knit and communal society. Like one of those small towns where everyone knows everyone else.” He shuddered. “If I am being honest, it is the only aspect of the expedition that gives me pause. Weather condition can be planned for. Native wildlife can be avoided, deterred or eliminated if necessary. Medical emergencies can be anticipated. But I have little patience for people, excluding yourself of course. I am concerned about the possibility of setting off some sort of diplomatic incident.”

“You’ll do fine.” Brian laid a massive hand on his shoulder. “I’ll help you, just like I always do.”

“For which I am, and will continue to be, most grateful. I do wonder how the rest of our class will fare. Aisha, Bonnie, Krupa and Gabriella seem fit enough, but that exchange student...what was her name again?”

“Ling or something,” Brian supplied. “I kinda forgot. I’m good with faces, not names.”

“Yes, precisely. I do not need my glasses to see that out of all us, she is the most out of her depth. I have nothing but respect for Dr. Harwood’s scholarly achievements, but I question in the strongest terms her decision to allow someone like her on this trip. She is clearly quite fragile; I worry that she will not be able to handle the physical toll the expedition to the Aiwaha village will take. I was amazed when she did not walk out of the classroom with all those others.”

“Maybe she’ll surprise you,” said Brian. “She seems like a nice person.”

“Nice will not keep her alive in one of the most hostile environments on the planet,” Richard replied. “Perhaps I am wrong, but I am not holding my breath.” He drained his beer and set the can down. “Nor can I afford to divide my attention. It will be challenging enough to watch your back on the journey. I cannot watch both yours and hers at the same time.”

Brian winced. “That’s not very nice, Richard.”

“I know. But you are my friend, and she is a stranger. I hope I am never in a position where I am forced to decide which of you to save, because I already know what my choice would be. I realize how tactless this sounds, but the girl is clearly a liability. The best case scenario is that she simply slows us down.”

“And the worst case scenario?”

“She gets herself lost, or drowns in the river, or is eaten by something, and Harwood is forced to call the whole thing off.”

Brian looked down at his beer and didn’t reply. There wasn’t much he could say to that.

Published 
Written by LordCorvusCorax
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments