Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Festival Of Fertility, Part Five

"Lin Ming and her classmates continue their journey."

16
4 Comments 4
740 Views 740
9.9k words 9.9k words

Lin Ming didn’t wake until the plane touched down at the airport in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. The jouncing and bouncing when the aircraft hit the tarmac jarred her into groggy wakefulness. She wasn’t sure how long she’d been asleep, but it must have been quite some time.

“Morning, sleepyhead,” Brian joked. “Did you rest well?”

“Yes.” Lin fought back a yawn and rubbed her eyes. Her body felt stiff and sore after hours spent sleeping in the same position. She tried to stretch and was able to work out some of the aches, but even for someone as short as Lin Ming, it was still impossible to stretch her body out completely in the cramped confines of her seat. “Did you?”

“I’m not much of a sleeper on planes,” Brian admitted. “I wish I could, but they’re just too uncomfortable.”

He must be exhausted, especially with the jet lag. Lin was feeling some of that herself, although her hours of rest helped mitigate it somewhat. She bit back a cavernous yawn and turned around in her chair.I wonder how the others are faring.

Isaiah was looking almost dead on his feet. He had dark bags under his eyes and looked like he hadn’t slept at all. It must be his first time traveling,Lin Ming thought with a pang of sympathy. She remembered the flight from her home country to the USA and how difficult it was. The first flight is always the hardest.

The rest of her classmates looked little better. They all seemed to be tired and weary from the long flight. Aisha was still dozing on Jeremy’s shoulder, while Bonnie seemed wound as tight as a coiled spring, squirming in her chair helplessly.Perhaps she has to go to the bathroom? But there is a lavatory here on the plane. What could be distressing her so?

Richard also looked weary, but like Jeremy he bore it in stoic silence. Krupa too seemed to struggle to hold her eyelids up.

Only Dr. Harwood seemed unfazed. If anything, she seemed refreshed, as if the long journey thus far somehow rejuvenated her. Lin Ming felt a twinge of jealousy. How does she do that?she thought, as the plane taxied down the tarmac.If I ask, will she tell me?

The intercom crackled. “On behalf of our airline, welcome to Santa Cruz. Thank you for choosing to fly with us. Please remain in your seats until the fasten seat belt sign is switched off. Thank you, and have a nice evening.”

“Too late,” Isaiah muttered. “God, I’m so tired...”

“We’ll head straight for the hotel after we pick up our luggage,” Harwood said. Raising her voice a little so the rest of her students could hear, she added: “Do not forget to set your alarms for six in the morning. We have an early start ahead of us. Get as much sleep as you can--this flight was the easy part. Once we leave Santa Cruz, the real challenge begins.”

“I-I am ready to face it,” Lin said, trying to reassure herself as much as her teacher. Harwood smiled at her.

“I know you are.”

She sounds like she really believes it. She believes in me, just like Dana does. Warmth flooded through Lin Ming at the realization, followed by a pang of sadness. Father has never believed in me like that.

But Father is not here, she reminded herself once more.

They deboarded in silence, for the most part. Lin did not speak Spanish, but the signs pointing the baggage claim were easy enough to follow. Her luggage was the last to be recovered. Everyone else found theirs before she did, and Lin was starting to worry her belongings had been lost before she finally them. Even Harwood looked a little relieved. If the airline misplaced all my things, it would surely disrupt our entire journey,Lin thought, cringing a little. I am glad that is not the case. I do not wish to be the one holding everyone else back.

With their luggage in tow, the group walked outside into the humid Bolivian night. Harwood flagged down a shuttle, and Lin was happy to let her do the talking. She was not at all surprised to see the professor speaking fluent Spanish. In Harwood’s line of work it was almost a prerequisite.

The hotel was a drab two-story affair that had clearly seen better days. Its paint was peeling in places and ancient air conditioning units sagged from the windows. The front desk was dimly lit, and the man behind it looked supremely annoyed at having to put away his newspaper long enough to take Harwood’s money and snatch a number of keys off a nearby wall. He thrust them at Harwood and promptly sat back down without a word.

“Right, we’re going to be staying two to a room,” the professor said. “Aisha and Jeremy, Bonnie and Krupa, Brian and Richard, Lin and I, and Isaiah, you lucked out. You get the last room all to yourself.”

Isaiah grunted but said nothing more.

“We’ll be picking up the off-road vehicles we’ll be using early tomorrow morning. Set your clocks for five a.m. and don’t be late.”

There was a chorus of groans. Harwood chuckled.

“I know, I know. But trust me, it’ll be worth it. Once the jet lag wears off it’ll be much easier. Now go get some rest.”

The group split up as they all went to their rooms, Lin following close on Harwood’s heels. The door creaked when she unlocked it. The beds looked aged but clean. Lin was so tired that when she flopped onto the nearest mattress, she was asleep before her head even hit the pillow.

Jeremy, two rooms down, was in no mood for sleep. He shook Aisha awake after laying her on the bed and began fumbling with her clothes as soon as she opened her eyes.

“Babe...” she said, yawning, “I’m tired...”

“I don’t care,” Jeremy grunted. “I’ve been wanting to fuck youall dayand I haven’t been able to. Now hold still.”

Aisha scowled a little, but ultimately submitted to him as she always did. Jeremy was clearly on a knife-edge and she didn’t have the heart to deny him. So she lay still and allowed him to undress her, hurriedly removing her clothes and freeing his dick. His urgency and need was so great he didn’t even bother getting undressed himself. He just freed his cock from his pants and pried her legs apart.

Aisha’s breath hitched with anticipation, then she gripped the sheets and moaned as he shoved himself inside her. There was no foreplay, no tender kissing, only hunger. Jeremy pounded her like a bull in heat, sating his pent-up lust with her beautiful body.

“So fucking hot,” he snarled. “You’re my woman, Aisha! Mine! Say it!”

“I’m yours!” Aisha cried, using a hand to stimulate her clit while fondling one of her breasts with the other. “I’m yours, Jeremy! I’m your woman and I want to have your babies!”

“And you will,” he said, clamping a hand on her throat in a show of dominance. “You’ll have lots of them, at least three or four. You’ll be a fucking housewife, a full-time mom. Sound good?”

“YES!” Aisha was exhausted from the trip but somehow found the energy to buck her hips wildly with each thrust of his cock. “I can’t wait! Do it! Cum inside me! I hope I get pregnant! I want to get pregnant! Oh please please please PLEASE!”

Jeremy’s cock exploded with violent force, spewing an entire day’s worth of cum deep into Aisha’s nubile, beautiful body. She cried out in utter ecstasy as she felt the warmth of his seed spattering her insides and filling her eager womb. Aisha bucked and writhed in the throes of pleasure for a solid minute before her orgasm finally began to fade. When it did, she was sobbing for breath.

“Good girl,” Jeremy said. He brushed the side of her face with a finger. “Good girl. That was amazing.”

“Th-thank you,” Aisha rasped. “That was incredible. I...I love you, Jeremy.”

“Yeah.” He didn’t say the words back. He almost never did, but he didn’t need to. Aisha knew he felt the same.

“You up for a second round?” he asked.

Aisha opened her thighs eagerly, running her hands down his toned chest. “Oh, God, yes. I’m your woman, you can use my pussy to your heart’s content.”

Jeremy smiled wolfishly. “You may regret that offer.”

He bent his head between her thighs, using his tongue to stimulate her and sending waves of pleasure washing over like a gentle current of warm water. Aisha wondered what she’d done to deserve a man like him as her mind unspooled.

“Oh, God,” she moaned. “Oh, God, right there, baby! Just like that! Oh, fuck! Fuck, fuck, FUCK!”

Her pussy spasmed and she squirted, gripping the sheets with clenched fists as she cried out in utter ecstasy. Aisha felt utterly boneless, exhausted, but utterly sated. No man ever satisfied her the way Jeremy always did. The sex alone was more than worth spending the rest of her life with him. The last thing she was aware of as she drifted off to sleep was her man wrapping his arms around her.

Bonnie too was in no mood for sleep. She waited until Richard was on his way back from the battered vending machine in the small hotel lobby. When he walked past her door, she opened it, grabbed him, and yanked him inside.

“Don’t say anything,” Bonnie told him briskly. She began hurriedly removing her clothes. “Just fuck me. I’ve been cooped up on a plane all day without any dick and I need to get some.” Her shirt fell to the floor, followed by her bra and the denim shorts she wore. There was nothing on underneath.

Richard stared at Bonnie’s perky, glorious breasts. Bonnie rolled her eyes. “It’s not like you haven’t seen me before, moron. Now take your fucking clothes off or I’ll do it for you.”

He was all too happy to comply. His clothes joined hers in a scattered pile. His dick, rampant with arousal, bounced and swayed a little as he discarded his boxers. Bonnie waited impatiently until he was fully nude, then laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was positively soaked with anticipation.

Richard clambered onto the mattress, lowering his hips a little to position himself at her entrance. He teased her a little, but a glare from his partner stopped him cold. Bonnie was in no mood for foreplay. Instead, she grabbed his hips and shoved his dick into her.

It was absolutely glorious. Cock never felt as good as it did when you hadn’t had it in a while, and for Bonnie, an entire day without sex was like a hunger strike. She was so eager and so turned on, an orgasm hit her a mere thirty seconds later. Her pussy rippled and clenched, coaxing Richard to dump a hot sticky load into her, but Richard wasn’t ready just yet. He felt himself growing closer, but for now, it was only Bonnie who came.

A second orgasm followed close on the heels of the first and Bonnie surrendered herself to it. She laughed breathlessly, reveling in the sensation of being fucked. Richard didn’t say anything, only increased the pace and depth of his thrusts.

They came together, all at once, completely by accident. Richard grunted and stiffened, his cock swelling and twitching before spewing gush after gush of sperm deep into Bonnie’s beautiful, sexy body. Bonne threw back her head, her mouth opening in a silent scream. She felt her climax all the way to the very tips of her toes.

Richard collapsed on top of her. They lay there, still connected, fighting for breath. Bonnie was by far the more experienced of the two, so she recovered first.

For some, such a great fuck might have led to something deeper, a connection that went beyond the merely physical. It might have sown or strengthened tender feelings and brought both partners closer together. Not this time. Bonnie had no interest in romantic relationships and never got attached to any of her countless sexual partners. What she and Richard just did wasn’t lovemaking, it was just fucking. Nothing more and nothing less.

“Thanks for that,” she said, finally breaking the silence. “You can go.”

Richard looked a bit wounded and opened his mouth to speak, but she cut him off. “You deaf or something? Get the fuck out of my room. If I wanna fuck you again, I’ll let you know. Now scram!”

He did, pausing only to hurriedly grab his clothes. As the door shut behind him, Bonnie relaxed on the bed with a contented sigh and began playing with herself lazily.

Isaiah and Brian, elsewhere, were still awake when Richard returned to the tiny room the three of them were sharing.

“You took a while,” Isaiah drawled. “Lost your way in the hall or something?”

“No,” Richard said, running a hand through his hair.

Brian, who knew Richard better than Isaiah, noted the hesitation in his voice. “Well something must have happened. It’s written all over your face.”

Richard let out an exasperated sigh. “I had sex with Bonnie,” he admitted after a long moment.

Isaiah and Brian both stared at him.

“What?” Richard’s tone grew a little defensive.

“Seriously?” Isaiah asked. “You fucked her?”

“Twice. Once in the airport, and again just now. That’s where I was. She pulled me into her hotel room on the way back from the vending machine.”

“Didn’t think you were her type.”

Brian rolled his eyes. “Anything with a dick is Bonnie’s type, Isaiah.”

“...True,” the boy from Texas admitted. “So was it good?”

“Hell yes.” Richard grinned. “She’s still kind of a bitch, but she’s great in bed.”

“Think she’ll let me do her too?” Isaiah asked hopefully.

“You could always ask. Knowing her, I think it’s a coin toss at the very least.”

“I’ll go right now!” Isaiah all but leapt off the bed where he’d been sitting and hurried for the door. He reached for the knob, paused, and turned back. “Er...which one is her room?”

“End of the hall, second door on the left.”

With that, Isaiah was gone, hurrying down the hall. The young man felt very nervous, as he was a virgin and not very experienced with women, but if Bonnie fucked a nerd like Richard, surely she’d give him a go as well? He knocked on the girl’s door before his nerves got the better of him, and probably knocked a bit louder than necessary. A heartbeat later it swung open and Bonnie stood there, stark naked, a scowl on her face.

“What?” she asked crossly.

“Er...” Isaiah cleared his throat. “Well, the thing is...”

“I don’t have fucking time for this,” Bonnie muttered. She made to shut the door.

Isaiah panicked. “Richard said you fucked him and I was wondering if you’d let me fuck you too!” The words came from him in a rush before he could stop them. Bonnie paused, the door half-closed. She gave Isaiah an assessing look.

“You a virgin?”

Blushing furiously, Isaiah nodded. Honesty, he thought, was probably the best policy.

“If I let you in, you’re not gonna get all, like, clingy and shit, are you?” she pressed. “I’m not about all that romantic stuff. So if we do this, don’t make it out as more than what it is and don’t feel like there’s anything between us afterward. No attachment, no strings. Got it?”

Isaiah couldn’t nod fast enough.

“You’re sure?” Bonnie asked again. “Look, sometimes people get infatuated with whoever’s their first. Hell, it even happened to me before I learned better.”

“It did?”

“It did.”

“How old were you?” Isaiah was curious.

“Fourteen.”

“That’s...rather young.”

“I was old enough to know I wanted to lose my v-card and I did it of my own free will. That’s all that matters. Now, you want to fuck or not?”

“Absolutely!” Isaiah felt himself harden at the very notion.

“Good. Then get in here and take your clothes off. You’re gonna learn a lot of stuff tonight, kid.”

Isaiah stepped inside and Bonnie closed the door. As soon as it was shut, she got down on her knees and began fumbling with his belt. Isaiah stared, still quite unable to believe this was really happening. Bonnie rolled her eyes as she freed his cock and began to suck it.

The sensation was incredible, better than anything Isaiah imagined. Bonnie was exceptionally experienced and knew just how to pleasure him, using her tongue and lips to tickle and tease. His balls began to boil and burn, and Bonnie must have sensed it, because she popped his dick out and ceased her ministrations--but not before planting a kiss on the tip of his shaft.

“Fucking incredible,” Isaiah breathed.

“Flattery doesn’t mean shit to me,” Bonnie retorted. “So, how you wanna do this?”

“W-what do you recommend?”

She thought for a second. “Doggystyle’s a good position for beginners like you. Here, let me show you.”

She clambered onto the bed and got on her hands and knees, her ass and pussy facing Isaiah. Bonnie tilted her hips upward a little, giving him a clear view. “Now, all you’ve got to do is come up behind me and stick it in my pussy. Easy as pie.”

Isaiah nodded and quickly shed the remainder of his clothes. His dick throbbed and twitched with anticipation. This drop-dead gorgeous girl was waiting for him to fuck her, and despite all the moralizing his parents gave him before leaving for college, it was impossible to back out now. Bonnie coached him as he tried to line up his cock to her entrance. It took a few tries, but then he finally got into the right position.

“Now do it,” Bonnie said, turning her head to nod at him. “Stick inside me, Isaiah. I don’t have all night.”

With a single thrust, Isaiah shed his virginity. Bonnie suck in an involuntary breath. Isaiah’s dick wasn’t as fat as Richard’s, she noted, but it was a little longer and penetrated her more deeply. Isaiah himself was in absolute heaven--the feeling of a pussy gripping his dick for the first time ever was beyond heavenly. It was the best thing he’d ever felt in his life.

“Good,” Bonnie said. “Now start moving your hips, Isaiah. Back and forth, just like---ah!--just like that, yes. Good, good. You’re getting the hang of it now.”

“I think I’m gonna--”

“I’m not surprised. First-timers often cum very quickly. It’ll take time and practice for you to control when you cum, but it’s okay if you want to let it rip now. I came in, like, two minutes when I lost my virginity.”

“Who...who was it with?” Isaiah asked in a strained voice.

Bonnie recalled the memory with fondness. “Just some fifteen-year-old kid. I met him down in Florida when my parents took me on a trip to Disney World. We went to a water park, I ran into the guy, and I was like, “fuck it, why not?” So I did. We tried to do the long-distance thing after I got home but it fizzled pretty quickly. Still a great time though, and--”

“FUCK!” Isaiah’s cry cut her off and his cock nearly split in two as he came and came. Bonnie didn’t cum herself, but she didn’t complain or criticize him for it. If anything, watching him lose his virginity was more entertaining than the sex itself. Her already-fucked pussy was filled up yet again with geysers of hot baby batter. Bonnie was even a little impressed at the sheer amount of it pumping into her womb.

“Was that good?” She knew the answer, but wanted to ask anyway.

“God, yes,” Isaiah gasped. “Fuck, Bonnie--”

“Enough.” She put her hand up, forestalling further conversation. “Get your clothes and get out so I can finally get some sleep. Welcome to adulthood.”

“Can we do this again?”

“No.” At his crestfallen face, she elaborated. “Look, there are going to be lots of girls in Tlacloban who’ll be all too happy to let you fuck them. Hell, you’ll probably have to fend them off with a stick. You won’t lack for available pussy where we’re going if what Harwood told us is right. Okay?”

Isaiah knew she was right. “Yeah, that makes sense. Well...thanks anyway for all this.” He beamed. “You were great.”

“Whatever.” Bonnie motioned at the door. “Now shoo.”

Isaiah shooed. He was practically skipping all the way back to his room, and when he got back, the smile on his face made it clear he’d just been laid. Richard and Brian both congratulated him, and when they fell asleep, Isaiah had the biggest grin on his face.

Morning arrived far too soon for Harwood’s group of students. The professor, already showered and dressed, began knocking on doors just as the first rays of dawn began creeping above the horizon.

Lin Ming cracked her eyes open and blinked blearily. She was asleep for hours, but it didn’t feel like she got any rest at all. In fact, she seemed to feel even more tired now than she did when she arrived at the hotel! The tiny Asian girl let out a mewl like a small kitten as she forced herself out of bed. Her bare feet padded softly on the carpet as she answered the door.

“Yes?” Her voice was a croak.

“Good, you’re up.” Harwood said. “We’ve got to leave in an hour, so get ready and don’t waste any time.”

“Is... is there perhaps something to eat?” Lin Ming asked. As if to concur, her stomach gurgled.

“We will eat on the go,” promised the professor. “Now hurry!”

Lin Ming rubbed her eyes and gave a cavernous yawn. The bed looked so very tempting, but she didn’t want to slow everyone else down by oversleeping. Instead, she splashed water on her face and took a very brief shower before laying out some clothes, all of which she’d purchased with Jacob’s help weeks before. Khaki pants with cargo pockets, a loose-fitting long-sleeved shirt that wouldn’t grow too unbearable in the jungle heat, sturdy but comfortable hiking boots. Long sleeves and pants might seem impractical garb for a jungle trek, but these were made of a thin but tough fabric that didn’t cling to the body when it go sweaty.

Lin Ming rummaged through her things for a moment before finding insect repellent and bug spray. She carefully applied both to every inch of her naked body, then hurriedly dressed. The clothes felt light and soft against her skin, perfect for the humid clime. A broad-brimmed hat on her head completed the ensemble, as did the hiking pack she slipped onto her shoulders. A Nalgene water bottle, secured with a metal caribiner, bounced against her left hip. Lastly, Lin Ming took out the chilling towel and held it under the bathroom faucet. She made sure it was good and wet before tying it around her neck.

She looked at herself in the mirror for a moment, nodded, and made for the door. Her gear clanked and rattled with every step. The backpack alone was almost as big as she was; on her small frame, it looked downright comical. Lin Ming knew this, but she thought once more of Dana and what her friend said about risks worth taking.

I can do this. I have to be brave. I canbe brave,Lin thought, as she walked out of the small room. She thought briefly of Father, of his scowling face and icy disapproval of everything she did. No doubt he is wondering why I have not yet checked in with him, as I am supposed to do each day. One corner of her mouth twitched. He will be waiting for a long time. This trip lasts a whole semester after all.

The rest of the group was waiting for her when Lin arrived in the lobby. The girl flushed with embarrassment.

I truly the last one to arrive? Surely I did not take that long!

“About time,” Richard said. “We’ve been standing here for almost 15 minutes.”

“Enough,” Harwood cut in, a warning edge in her tone. “Richard, be nice to Lin. We still have plenty of time and there is no need to make her feel embarrassed.”

“I told you she’d just hold us back,” Richard muttered to Brian. He said it in a bare whisper, but Harwood heard it. She rounded on him angrily.

“If that’s really how you feel, I can put you on the first flight back home. Lin Ming is a valued member of this group, and deserves the same respect as every other one of you. She, more than the rest of you, has overcome considerable challenges to be with us on this adventure, and I will not tolerate you treating her or anyone else with disrespect. And if you even think of talking to any of our hosts that way once we reach Tlacloban, I’ll let stand aside and let High Chief Naka-Mur deal with you! Do you understand?”

Richard took an involuntary step backward, his already-pale skin going even paler in the face of Harwood’s fury. He swallowed hard and averted his eyes. “Yes, ma’am.”

“Good.” Harwood fixed him with a menacing stare. “I do not want to have this discussion a second time.”

There was a moment of uncomfortable silence, then the professor brightened visibly. “Now, then--let’s be off, shall we? Our rides are waiting for us!”

“You mean the off-road vehicles?” Krupa asked.

“Yes.”

Aisha cleared her throat. “How do we know they’ll be in working condition?′

“I’ve rented them from the same man each time I’ve visited the Aiwaha,” Harwood explained. “I will not lie, they are very bumpy and the seats are not the most comfortable, but they are rugged enough to get us to the next stop on our journey. The drive will take a number of hours, but if we make good time we should make it by middle to late afternoon.

“I’ll ride with Jeremy,” Aisha said at once.

Bonnie rolled her eyes. “Shocker.”

“We’ll figure out who rides with who once we get there,” the professor said, waving a hand dismissively. “For now, I have taxis waiting to take us to the rental lot.” She held out a small plastic bag. “There are energy bars and fresh fruits in here for you to eat. Don’t skimp on filling your stomachs, you’ll need the energy.”

Lin eagerly reached into the bag as it was passed around, removing an orange, a banana and several energy bars in brightly colored wrappers. Bonnie had a banana too and was making a show of eating it in a rather…provocative manner. Harwood rolled her eyes, but didn’t reprimand the slutty blonde as the others laughed at Bonnie’s antics.

“Everyone ready?” Harwood’s gaze fell on each of them in turn, and Lin nodded determinedly. “Great! Onward, then! Next stop: the Mamore Grande river!”

Harwood wasn’t exaggerating--the rental cars, all tough-looking Jeep 4x4s, were ready and waiting by the time she and her students arrived at the car rental. So was an older-looking man with balding black hair, whom Lin Ming took to be an employee or perhaps the manager. He and Harwood greeted each other warmly in Spanish before he gestured for them to stow their gear inside the mud-splattered vehicles. Lin Ming was a little concerned whether there would be enough room, but the storage space inside each Jeep was surprisingly large. All the group’s equipment and supplies was loaded up without any problems, with Brian in particular making good use of his considerable strength as he hefted some of the heavier items.

“Right,” Harwood said. “There’s room for four of us in each vehicle, so here’s how we’ll do this. Bonnie, you’re with Isaiah and Aisha, Krupa, you’re with me, Gabby and Lin. Richard, you’re with Jeremy and Brian in the last car. Any objections?”

KatherinParmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherinParmer

No one spoke. But then, after the tongue-lashing Harwood gave Richard, Lin wasn’t surprised. The professor was usually very nice, but there was no doubt she was in charge. Richard gave her, then Lin Ming a sullen, resentful look, though he was careful to do it when Harwood’s attention was elsewhere. Clearly, he was still smarting from what happened earlier, and in a way, so was she.

Lin Ming tried not to look anyone in the eye as she piled into one of the squat, mud-splattered vehicles. In truth, she was just as embarrassed as Richard, in her own way. While it was reassuring to know the professor had her back and wouldn’t tolerate any of her students bullying or belittling each other, she wasn’t used to being the center of attention like that. The petite, comely young Asian girl bit her lip with worry as she piled into the back seat. Would her classmates resent her for what happened? Would they side with Richard and blame her, too?

What if Richard is not the only one who feels that way? The thought came with a pang of hurt. Do Aisha and Krupa and all the rest think, as Richard does, that I am simply a liability? That will slow everyone else down, or worse, put everyone in danger?

Tears beaded in the corners of her eyes and she hastily scrubbed them away as Harwood slid into the middle seat, followed by Krupa who filled the last one. A burly-looking man got into the driver’s seat and switched on the engine. Harwood must have hired drivers too. The interior of the car had a musty smell about it, but that was to be expected, Lin supposed. I should instead be thankful it does not smell that bad.

She sniffled and Harwood immediately noticed. “Lin, sweetie? Are you all right?”

“Y-yes,” Lin said, trying her best to retain her composure. “I am all right, Professor. Please, do not trouble yourself over me.”

“Bullshit.” Krupa’s tone was blunt. “What’s eating at you?”

"You can tell us," insisted Gabby.

“It...” Lin hesitated. She was unsure if it was wise to air such doubts so openly. If I were riding alone with Dr. Harwood, perhaps...but I do not know Krupa, nor does she know me. Is it wise to give voice to my misgivings in front of her? And even speaking to Harwood in confidence would not have been easy. Speaking her mind wasn’t something Lin was very good at--in fact, living under her father’s roof all her life trained her to do the exact opposite. Individuality wasn’t something his iron-fisted rule encouraged, and Lin learned from an early age that it was far better and far safer to simply hold her tongue, agree with whatever she was being told, and say whatever she thought he wanted to hear. To do otherwise was to risk the business end of his favorite belt. Even now, so far away from her home country, it was very difficult for her break this habit.

“...I am worried by what Richard said,” Lin admitted finally, in a bare whisper. “Am I truly an anchor, dragging everyone else down?”

“Of course not!” Krupa gave a snort and folded her arms over her breasts. “Lin, you’ve just got to ignore him. Richard’s got a stick up his ass and tact isn’t exactly his strong suit. Whatever he thinks about you or anyone else is on him--it’s not your responsibility and not your job to try to change his mind. All you can do is just move forward and do the best you can. Don’t bother worrying what he or anyone else thinks of you--as long as you’re happy, that’s what matters.” She gestured at herself. “I used to worry about that kind of thing a lot, had no confidence whatsoever. Now, I’m a vlogger with over 100,000 followers. I wouldn’t be able to do that if I worried what everyone who watches my stream thinks of me.”

Gabby agreed wholeheartedly. "You've got to have some confidence, Lin. It doesn't matter what Richard thinks or what I think--the only thing that matters is what you think. You need to learn it's okay to hold your head up high and stand up for yourself."

“She's right,” Harwood said. “Cheer up, Lin--we’re all on the adventure of a lifetime! Don’t let what Richard said ruin the whole experience.”

Lin nodded. What they were saying made perfect sense to her. I should not let Richard’s unkindness cast a shadow over everything else, she thought. Dana would be very disappointed in me if I did. If she were here, she would say much the same as Krupa, Gabby and the professor. “Thank you,” she said quietly, bowing low in thanks. “I am grateful for your words.”

“Don’t even worry about it,” Krupa waved the thanks aside. “Like, I know we haven’t really talked much, one-on-one, but you’ve always seemed nice enough in class and you definitely didn’t deserve that kind of smack-talk.” She grinned and changed the subject. “You looking forward to meeting the Aiwaha and getting out of your clothes?”

Lin blushed, but forced herself not to shrink or look away. “I...I believe so, yes. It will be...embarrassing at first, but I hope I will get used to it.”

“Oh, you will.” Harwood assured her. “It only took me a few days the first time I stayed in Tlacloban.”

“We will keep our other supplies, though?” Lin asked.

“Some of it, yes. But remember, the point of this whole trip is to live as close to the Aiwaha lifestyle as possible. If we can do without it, we will.”

That made perfect sense to Lin Ming. “Do you...is your son doing all right, back in America?”

“Oh, yes,” Harwood nodded. “My parents agreed to look after him while I’m away, so he’s in excellent hands.” She gave a lascivious grin. “Why do you ask? Are you hoping for one of your own? I’m sure many men in Tlacloban would be happy to help you with that.”

“N-no!” Lin Ming shook her head vehemently from side to side. “Of c-course not!”

Krupa laughed. “Stop giving her such a hard time, professor. As for me, I’m excited to meet some of Aiwaha men. I’m no Bonnie, but I’m still the kind of girl who needs it regular, if you get my meaning.”

Gabby giggled. "Same."

“And there’s nothing wrong with that," Harwood finished sagely.

Lin Ming blushed redder. It was going to be a long drive.

The conversation in one of the other cars wasn’t quite as amicable. Brian crossed his arms over his huge chest and glared at his friend in disapproval.

“You should apologize to her. Seriously, man. Not cool.”

Richard scowled, but said nothing.

“Richard...” Brian said, a warning edge in his voice.

“Okay, okay! Fine! I’ll apologize to her,” his friend muttered.

“And?”

Richard sighed. “And I’ll do it publicly.”

"And?”

“And I was wrong to act that way in the first place, okay? God, would you just get off my case already?”

“Someone has to do it,” Brian said. “Besides, Lin Ming’s nice. I sat next to her the whole flight and we had fun.”

“I saw,” Richard admitted.

“I think she’s got more spirit than you give her credit for, I really do.”

“Well, I suppose we’ll find out.” Richard’s scowl deepened. “Do you really think Harwood would hand me to over Chief...what’s his name?”

“Naka-Mur,” Brian supplied. “And yeah, I think she would. She doesn’t seem like the kind of person to make idle threats. When we get to Tlacloban, you’ve got to try and be a little more diplomatic, okay? For all our sakes, put a filter between your mouth and your brain. I don’t wanna see you get, I dunno, tied up in the village square so people can throw rotten garbage at you or something.”

Richard conceded the point, though grudgingly. “I’ll do my best.”

Brian gave him a skeptical look.

“I promise!” Richard insisted. “Are we cool now?”

Brian held out his fist. “Frosty.”

Richard bumped it. They smiled at each other, then Richard’s face turned thoughtful. “Hey, I wonder how Isaiah’s holding up.”

“Oh, yeah! He and Bonnie hooked up last night...”

“And Harwood put them in the same car,” Richard finished with a smirk.

“Think it’ll be awkward?”

“Please.” Richard rolled his eyes. “If there’s any awkwardness, it’ll be from Isaiah alone. Awkwardness requires the ability to feel embarrassment or shame, and Bonnie is immune to both. No, Bonnie won’t much care, anymore than she cared about hooking up with me at the airport.”

Brian gawked. “Wait. What?”

“Didn’t I tell you? We did it in one of the bathrooms while we were waiting for our flight.”

“How’d that happen?”

“What, didn’t you ever take sex ed?”

“You know what I mean. C’mon, man. Details!”

Richard shrugged. “There’s not much to tell, not really. She was horny and apparently is incapable of either going to sleep or waking up properly without fucking someone first, and I happened to be the closest breathing male in the vicinity. She all but dragged me into the bathroom and started taking her clothes off.”

"And you just went along with it?”

“Why the hell not? Bonnie’s a knockout and she definitely knows how to put her...extensive experience to good use.”

“So it was good.” Brian said as a statement, not a query.

“It was really fucking good,” Richard confirmed. “When we were done, she just got dressed and walked out, cool as a cucumber.”

Jeremy, who’d kept silent until now, ground his teeth. “Could you stop talking about sex, please? Some of us are trying to keep it together.”

“Awww,” Richard cooed. “What’s the matter? Is the big, strong macho guy missing his woman? You all bummed out Harwood didn’t put you and Aisha in the same car?”

“Keep talking like that and I’ll wring that scrawny neck of yours like a fucking chicken, so help me,” Jeremy grated.

“He’s totally sulking about it,” Richard confirmed, turning to Brian as though he hadn’t heard. “Must really be lovestruck, I guess. Cupid’s arrow went deep, didn’t it, Jeremy?”

Jeremy gave him a hard stare. “The next time we get out of this car,” he said, in a flat, cold tone, “I’m going to punch you right in the goddamn face, nerd.”

“Ah, yes. Let’s solve all our problems with violence, shall we? Whatever next, beating your chest and howling? I tell you, Brian, if we put him in a zoo he’d fit right in with the gorillas.”

“Keep talking, nerd. You won’t be shooting your mouth off after I knock your teeth down your throat.”

“Richard...” Brian said. “What’d we just agree on about having a filter?”

“Oh, very well. I will stop.”

“Too late,” Jeremy said. “I’m still going to punch you.”

“Sure you will,” Richard told him.

Isaiah, meanwhile, was sitting between Aisha and Bonnie in the third and last 4x4. His teeth clacked as the vehicle hit a particularly deep pothole and the impact jarred him, making lurch to his left--and land face-first between Bonnie’s ample breasts.

Bonnie didn’t even bat an eye. “Enjoying the view?” she asked sarcastically.

Isaiah hurriedly straightened, blushing furiously. “I--Sorry, it was an accident.”

“Oh, please. It wasn’t that big of a pothole. Honestly, if you wanted another look at my boobs, you could’ve just asked.”

“Another?” Aisha cut in. She’d been staring out the window, wishing Jeremy was there beside her, but Bonnie’s words caught her attention.

“We fucked,” Bonnie explained bluntly, gesturing to Isaiah. “Last night.”

“...Oh.”

“What, Aisha? You surprised?”

Aisha shook her head, unable to help a grin. “Given your reputation, not really.”

Bonnie tilted her chin proudly. “I take that as a compliment. I love sex and I refuse to be ashamed of it. I was horny, Isaiah heard what happened with Richard--”

“Richard?”

“Yeah. I fucked him too.”

“Only once?”

“Twice. Once in the airport and then again at the hotel last night.”

Aisha couldn’t help a laugh. “Oh, my God."

"I was horny, all right? So sue me. Anyway, Richard must’ve told Isaiah all about it after he left my room because, you know, guys love to talk about stuff like that--”

“We do not!” Isaiah sputtered.

Bonnie ignored him. “And since our drawling Texan friend here still hadn’t lost his v-card yet, he came knocking on my door, hoping to get some too. I decided to give it to him."

“You took his virginity?”

“Took? Hell, he offered it up to me on a silver platter.”

Isaiah shrank visibly. He’d never been so embarrassed in his life.

“It wasn’t bad at all, though,” the blonde super-slut concluded. “What he lacked in experience he made up for in enthusiasm, and I know my way around a dick. He came like a volcano in no time.”

Isaiah buried his head in his hands. “Oh, just kill me already.”

“What?” Bonnie asked, folding her arms over her chest. “I didn’t say you were bad or anything. Jesus, it’s just sex. Everyone does it. Calm the hell down.”

“I think you really embarrassed him,” Aisha said. “A person’s first time is...rather personal. Maybe not for you, but not everyone’s like you.”

Bonnie abruptly realized she might have crossed the line. “Oh. Er...right. Sorry, I guess.”

Isaiah kept his head in his hands and said nothing.

“I’ll let you fuck me aga--”

“I forgive you,” Isaiah said, before she even finished the sentence. “Let’s move on.”

Aisha rolled her eyes. “Men.”

Bonnie nodded sagely. “Tell me about it. Don't worry, Isaiah, I'm a girl of my word. I'll come find you soon and we'll fuck. Oh, and speaking of fucking, Aisha, how are things with you and Jeremy? He any good in the sack?”

“Oh, yes.” Aisha’s voice turned dreamy. “Oh, yes. Yes, he is.”

“I’ll never understand how you do it,” Bonnie went on. “Limiting yourself to just one guy when there are so many out there for you to fuck. It makes no sense.”

“Some of us just need only one. Jeremy’s man enough for any woman. I’m just lucky he picked me.”

“You really got hitched, huh?”

Aisha beamed. “We did.”

“You tell your parents yet?”

“Yes, the night before the flight. They...well, they were surprised, to say the least, and they still think we maybe rushed into things, but ultimately they want me to happy and if Jeremy makes me happy, they’ll at least tolerate him.”

“My parents never cared what I did,” Bonnie said. “Usually they were too busy traveling for work and stuff.”

“So they were never around?”

“Barely. But, you know, I got used to it. And I liked the freedom. I basically got to do whatever and whoever I wanted.” She grinned evilly. “If my parents knew how many guys I fucked on all their expensive furniture, they’d faint from shock.”

“You mean they haven’t already?” Aisha asked with a scandalized giggle.

The blonde girl winked. “Give it time. I’ll get there!”

Lin Ming, meanwhile, let her thoughts drift as the muddy dirt road led them further and further away from Santa Cruz. The lush foliage and thick trees seemed to slowly envelop them the more they drove, until they seemed adrift in a sea of lush, vibrant green. This was nothing like the forests back in her home country, or even the ones back in the United States. This was wild jungle, where the underbrush was so heavy it took two hacks with a machete to advance a single step, where the canopy grew so dense the sun only penetrated it in thin shafts of golden light. As she watched, birds clad in riotous plumage flitted from tree to tree. A sloth dozed, its long arms clamped around a particularly thick branch, and nearby, a monkey with tawny fur--save for the darker fur on its face--watched the caravan go by as it ate some sort of fruit.

Lin Ming stared at it in wonder. Harwood noticed, and nodded at the creature.

“A black-capped squirrel monkey,” she said. “Cute, isn’t it?”

“Oh, yes!” Excitement made Lin’s usually quiet voice a little louder. “Look at the way he chews!”

“If there’s one, there’ll be more nearby,” the driver said, raising his thickly-accented voice to be heard over the vehicle’s engine.

“How many more?” Lin asked.

“Lots more!” the man replied. “They run in large groups, very large, anywhere from 45 to 75 of them. The ones in the city are a huge nuisance. People feed them and they become like raccoons.”

“Which is why you should never feed the animals,” Harwood finished. “Once they become accustomed to people, they may become a nuisance, as the monkeys do...or in the case of larger animals such as bears, they might become a danger and someone could get hurt.”

“We have bears too,” the driver added. “But they are not nearly so big as your grizzlies. They are mucho más pequeño, much smaller, only two to three feet high at the shoulder when they stand on all fours, and very shy. Not aggressive at all, though they sometimes steal from farmers’ fields. Especially avocadoes and corn.”

“Will we see one?” Lin couldn’t help a hopeful note in her voice.

“Doubtful,” the driver admitted. “They will not go within ten miles of humans if they can help it. They will smell you long before they see you and go somewhere else.”

“I hope we see a jaguar,” admitted Krupa. “Those are so cool.”

Harwood snorted. “If we see one, it will be because it wants us to. Otherwise, we will never know it's there at all. Jaguars are incredibly stealthy.”

“This is true,” agreed the driver. “The jaguar is el fantasma. A ghost.”

“And black panthers?”

The driver laughed. “They are the same thing! A black panther is just a jaguar with a gene for black fur.”

“...Oh.” Krupa looked a little embarrassed.

“If you are very lucky,” the man went on with a grin, “you may catch a glimpse of el delfines de rio. River dolphins. They are very rare.”

Harwood agreed. “That would definitely be something to remember. I have been to the Amazon several times now, and I have never even glimpsed one. They are very endangered, and there are not many left in the wild.”

Lin felt her heart sink. “That is awful,” she murmured, gazing down at her lap. “Poor dolphins.”

“It is a sad fact that many of the Amazon’s native species are imperiled,” the older woman went on. “But so long as people keep fighting on their behalf, hope yet remains. Never forget that.”

“No cause is lost, so long as there’s one fool left to fight for it,” Krupa quipped.

Harwood snorted. “You stole that from Pirates of the Caribbean.”

Krupa didn’t even try to deny it. “Yes. Yes, I did.”

The drive continued for the better part of the day, with periodic stops so those who needed to answer the call of nature could do so. Lin Ming did her best to delay it as long as possible, but in the end she too needed to relieve herself. Thankfully, Krupa had some toilet paper in her pack where it was easily accessible. Lin Ming went behind a clump of particularly thick bushes and tried to be as quick as possible, but knew that this was something she’d have to get used to. I am not sure what will be harder to adjust to once we arrive in Tlacloban. Being naked all the time, or...this.

She sanitized her hands-twice--after returning to the vehicle, and didn’t have to go again until hours later, when they stopped for a makeshift picnic lunch that consisted of trail food, granola bars, dehydrated fruit and water. Lin made sure to eat enough to keep up her strength, though she was amazed at how much Brian put away. She was also grateful for the chilling towel she’d bought weeks ago every time she stepped out into the humid, muggy jungle air. Jacob, the man who’d helped her at the sporting goods store, was absolutely right. It did wonders to make the stifling heat easier to bear, as did her hat and the breathable fabric of her clothes, but none of those banished it completely. Nothing could, and Lin was not surprised to see her skin gleaming with a sheen of sweat.

I suppose I will get used to this as well. I wonder if the Aiwaha ever notice the heat.

She was still eating when Richard came up to her.

“I’m sorry for what I said this morning,” he said bluntly. “It was out of line. I apologize."

Lin was so taken aback she dropped the piece of dried apricot in her hand. “W-what?”

“I said I’m sorry. I was wrong to say it.”

“Oh.” Lin averted her eyes shyly. “I...it is all right. Do not trouble yourself over it further. Please.”

“Thanks.” And with that, he turned right around and walked away. Lin watched him go, a small smile on her face. She was still smiling when Jeremy got up, walked over to Richard, and clocked him across the jaw without a single word. Everyone gasped in surprised and shock and Richard fell to the dirt, clutching the side of his face.

Lin’s hand flew to her mouth. What is this? What is going on? She glanced at Richard, who was clearly in great pain. Despite the way he’d treated her earlier, he certainly didn’t deserve this.

“What the hell is going on?” Harwood snarled, immediately putting herself between the two boys.

“I warned him,” Jeremy replied.

“Warned him about what?”

“Warned him that the next time we got out of the car, I’d punch him in the face.”

“Why would--” Harwood cut herself off and shook her head. “No, scratch that. I don’t care. Jeremy, this is not appropriate and completely unacceptable. I will not tolerate brawling between you and my students. I didn’t have to let you come along, and if you don’t learn to control yourself and stop acting like such a hothead, I’ll do to you what I threatened to do to Richard this morning. Keep your hands and feet to yourself, is that clear?”

Jeremy scowled. Harwood scowled right back.

“Answer me!” she demanded, her voice rising.

“...I understand you,” Jeremy finally said, the words seeming to curdle on his tongue.

“Good. And if you think I’m bluffing I invite you to test me.” Harwood turned to Aisha, who was running to her man’s side. She spoke to Jeremy in a low, soft tone, though from her expression it was clear she wasn’t happy either. Lin watched with interest as Jeremy actually seemed to listen to her, as if he were some sort of beast that only Aisha knew how to tame.

“Control him,” Harwood said curtly. “Or I will.

Aisha hurriedly nodded. “This won’t happen again, professor. I’m so sorry.”

“See that it doesn’t, because if it does I will hold you equally responsible.” Harwood fished a first aid kit from her pack and knelt down next to Richard. Without an ice pack, there wasn’t much she could do about the swelling and bruising, but the painkillers included in the small white box still helped. Aisha continued talking to Jeremy in that same hushed voice, and the young man was starting to look rather sheepish. Lin wondered if Aisha would make him apologize to Richard the way Richard apologized to her. She hoped so. We cannot afford lingering divisions. Not out here. It is dangerous.

The atmosphere was decidedly muted when the group piled back into the cars and resumed their journey, which lasted until the sun was just starting to dip below the horizon. Lin fell asleep at some point in the late afternoon, but the jarring halt of the vehicle roused her into bleary wakefulness. By then, her body was sore and aching--both from sitting in the same position for so long, and from the way the 4x4 bounced and shook from every pothole, tree root and rock in their path.

Harwood, as ever, was the first one out. She didn’t seem tired at all. It made Lin Ming a little envious. “We make camp here,” the professor declared, in a tone that didn’t allow for any argument. “Tomorrow, the boats will arrive to take us downriver. Come on, everyone, let’s get to it! We’re losing daylight and there’s much to do. Brian, you can start unloading the cars, starting with mine. Richard, Isaiah, you’re on tent setup. Lin, you, Gabby and Aisha are on fire duty--the sooner you get one going, the better. Krupa, Bonnie, you’re with me on cooking duty.”

“What are we having?” Isaiah asked hopefully. “Something hot this time?”

Harwood grinned. “Pre-packaged macaroni and cheese.”

A few people groaned, but not Lin Ming. That does not sound so bad. I like macaroni and cheese. She’d never had it before coming to America, and her first taste--courtesy of Dana--was a fond memory. The sharp, cheesy flavor was very different from the noodles she ate back home.

I did good today. A warm feeling of satisfaction and something else blossomed in Lin Ming’s chest. It took her a second to recognize that something else as pride. She was proud of herself for making it this far. She was proud of herself for getting through the first day without any difficulties. True, she’d spent most of it in a vehicle with a working air conditioner, but still. She’d done it. I know there is much more to come, and it will only get more challenging from here. But I can do it. For the first time since she could remember, she actually believed the words. I can do it. I will do it.

She looked up at the sky, barely visibly beyond the thick canopy so far overheard. The air was coming alive with insects and the sounds of nocturnal jungle life: frogs croaking, birds calling, a hooting noise from some species of ape or monkey, and many more. A mosquito landed on her hand and she swatted it before it could bite her. She wasn’t the only one. The mosquitoes were always present, but at night they were at their worst. Lin hurriedly went to her pack and sprayed herself with repellent, which helped but didn’t deter them completely. Thankfully, her long sleeves and long pants helped too.

Lin waved a hand to shoo away several of the whining insects. Then she went over to Richard, who was taking a break from his assigned duties to cradle his face. It was now swelling very badly and Lin’s face creased in pity. “Do you need anything?” she asked.

Richard mumbled something she couldn’t understand, his words slurred and turned to mush from his injury. Lin bit her lip. “I...I have some more painkillers in my pack. Would you like me to bring them to you?”

He hesitated, then gave a miserable nod. She turned to go get them, but stopped halfway. “...Thank you, Richard. For what you said before. I am...very sorry that Jeremy struck you.”

He didn’t reply and didn’t look at her when she came back, a small bottle of pills held in one petite hand. He simply took it, popped a few, and swallowed them with a gulp from his Nalgene bottle.

“I hope you feel better tomorrow,” Lin told him. “I--”

“Hey, Lin!” Harwood called from other side of the burgeoning camp. “I could use some help here!”

Richard waved her off, and Lin, resigned, hurried over to where Harwood was helping set up one of the tents. In the end, they finished setting up the campsite just as the sun finished setting, and Harwood cooked the macaroni and cheese in a collapsible metal pot. Lin ate two helpings before she was finally sated, though Brian had twice that much. After putting the food away and cleaning up--Harwood stressed the importance of leaving no trace behind, so as to not disrupt the natural ecosystem around them--Lin crawled, exhausted, into her small tent. It was the first time she’d ever slept in one and she found it rather cozy. Her sleeping bag was in there too, but it was far too hot and humid to use it. It was also too hot for pajamas or nightclothes of any kind, so Lin Ming undressed and slept on top of her sleeping bag completely nude. It was practice, in a way. The more comfortable she got in her own skin between here and Tlacloban, the better.

As she closed her eyes and tried to sleep, she heard a muffled grunting and moaning from one of the other tents close by. Lin raised her head and followed the noise, realized it was coming from the one Aisha shared with Jeremy. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what they were doing in there.

Lin gazed at her own empty tent a little sadly. Aisha is a very lucky girl, she thought.

Then sleep took her and she thought nothing more that night.

Published 
Written by LordCorvusCorax
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments