Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thursday, 8:50 am

“It’s been over twenty-four hours since the story broke about the death of famous billionaire Colin Gerard and still we have no details on the whereabouts of his grandson Marcus Upton.” The blonde woman from Channel Seven was back at it again this morning.

As I lay on the couch waiting for a text from Erin to let me know she was downstairs, I watched the updated coverage of my grandfather’s death. It was one of the larger newsworthy items on the news. Strangely, I had only heard of Colin Gerrard in passing before last week, but now that he’d died, it felt like the only thing anyone was talking about. After Bobbi left, I texted Helen to ask why, and she explained that it was because of the scandal and how many people it affected. No one in my grandfather’s circle had known about my existence. I guess I could understand why considering what my mother had told me last night.

“That’s right Julia,” the blonde reporter’s partner said as the camera panned to him. “And with the death of the majority owner of one of the largest corporate empires in the world, many shareholders are concerned with what’s next, and the lack of answers has many of them worried about their immediate financial futures.”

A message from Erin alerted me that she was downstairs with a car, pulling my attention away from a man behind a podium who was reassuring the public that the death of Gerrard wouldn’t affect the day-to-day operations of VistaVision. I rolled off the couch I’d slept on last night and grabbed a hoodie off the small pile of clothes my assistant had bought me yesterday.

Then I proceeded downstairs of the Dunbar building. Having experienced sleeping on the office couch naked, I had opted to keep some of my clothes on last night, resulting in much better sleep than the nap I’d taken. I felt refreshed, and the world didn’t seem as bad as it had yesterday. In all honesty, how could it? I was a freaking billionaire! Not only that, but I was the richest one by a huge margin! I probably didn’t have a right to feel bad even if I did have the world looking for me. As long as I played everything smart, I could probably do anything I wanted. Fortunately, I made the correct move by hiring intelligent people to watch my back.

When I exited the elevator on the first floor, I spotted Andrew as he approached me. “Hey, Marcus,” he said, “sleep well?”

“Yeah, man. It’s amazing how comfortable a couch can be when you pay enough for it. Hopefully sleeping here was just a one-time thing,” I said. “At least, for now.”

He fell in beside me as I walked toward the door and said, “What do you mean, ‘for now’?”

“I want to keep that top floor private and remodel it to make it a living space. Helen said that the purchase is off the books, so it won’t be easy to trace this place back to me, aside from the fact that I used to work here. Does anyone here besides you know that I bought it?”

“Just my guys. I thought they needed to know who signed the checks.”

I wasn’t thrilled about that, but Andrew probably hadn’t been told to keep quiet about it, so I didn’t bother voicing my displeasure. “Whichever company bought the place signs the checks. They’ll all get raises. I’ll get Helen to draft an NDA for them to sign. I’ll need you to do the same. Of course, you’ll get a raise too.”

“Thanks, Marcus. Sure. I don’t think any of them will have a problem signing anything. Especially if there’s a raise attached to it.”

“No problem. Erin will probably be getting with you about making the renovations. I’d like you to work with the construction crews and keep things as low-key as possible. You met her, right?”

“Erin? Tiny girl with purple hair? Cute as a button? Yeah. I met her, and the construction won’t be a problem,” Andrew said. “Anything else?

We were about to reach the doors, so I slowed and glanced through the large windows, trying to spot anyone suspicious outside. “Anyone outside that I should be worried about?”

“Nope. Shawn and I have been taking turns to take laps around the block to see if we can spot anyone suspicious. There was a strange van sitting across the street for a while, but I went out there after about an hour and asked them to leave. It looks pretty clear right now, so no one should notice you.”

“Good deal, man. I appreciate you guys keeping an eye out.”

“Sure,” Andrew said, pushing open the door to let me outside, “Let me know if there’s anything else you need.”

“Will do. Thanks.”

I emerged into the mid-morning sun and the door to the large black suburban opened, showing Erin inside, “Your chariot awaits, my lord.”

I quickly climbed in and sat on the bench seat across from her, shutting the door behind me. I felt the suburban take off as I gave Erin a look. She was dressed in a dark skirt with black leggings under it, with leather boots that climbed most of the way up her calves. She wore a white, flowing blouse that hung loosely from her shoulders and a pair of thick, dark-rimmed glasses. Her purple-tinged silver hair was pulled into two space buns that sat high on her head.

Erin closed her laptop sitting next to her and examined me with a grin. “You ready for one of the most fun parts of being stupid rich?”

I grinned back at her. Erin could make me smile regardless of how I felt, and I was already feeling great. I really did make the right call with her. “House hunting?”

“House hunting,” she repeated and hopped out of her seat to drop beside me, phone in hand. She opened her phone and pulled up some screenshots. “My realtor has about five listings for us to choose from if we want, but I’m positive you’re going to be sold on the first one.”

“I can’t wait,” I said as I leaned back in my seat, throwing my arm along the length of the headrest. Erin used the opportunity to snuggle herself into my side, making her almost feel like my girlfriend rather than my personal assistant.

It took over an hour to get to this part of Manhattan, but Erin made the trip enjoyable. She told me how she had acquired a card and dropped it off at the front desk of Bobbi’s hotel. I told her about what happened while she was out of the office and the discussion with her last night. Halfway through the retelling, Erin twisted to face away from me and leaned her back against me while slipping her hand beneath her skirt. As I filled her in on the details of how I’d dominated Bobbi and set the terms for our relationship, she stared up at me with her big brown eyes and bit her lip, her breathing getting shallow.

When I finished my story, she removed her hand from under her skirt and offered two of her fingers to me, placing them against my mouth. I could feel her damp fingertips smear some of her juices across my lips and parted them. Her digits invaded my mouth, and I tasted her juices for the first time. Her flavor was unlike the two women I’d tasted in the last few days. Helen and Bobbi had bold, musky flavors and scents. Erin’s was less intense and a bit sweeter. I wanted to dive between her legs and lap that juicy pussy till she screamed. We didn’t take things further, and she didn’t bring herself off, but the look in her eyes promised more to come.

Our ride finally pulled up to the front of a high-rise, and Erin exited the vehicle with me behind her. A young woman who appeared to be in her early to mid-twenties stood in front of the doors. Her thick mane of coal-black hair was pulled into a simple ponytail, contrasting beautifully with her porcelain skin. She had dark mascara that made her gold/green eyes pop and had a deep shade of crimson lipstick painted on her pleasantly plump lips. She was a couple of inches taller than Erin and wore a knitted, sleeveless grey blouse that showed off lovely shoulders dusted with a generous amount of freckles. A black skirt stopped about two inches above her knees and showed off a gorgeous pair of legs. As she approached, she gave us a luminous smile that would have been at home on a dental commercial.

“Danni!” Erin bounded toward the other woman, throwing her arms around the other woman’s neck.

“Oh my god, it’s good to see you!” ‘Danni’ replied, returning the hug.

Erin eventually broke free released the other woman and turned. “Danni, this is my boss, Marcus Upton. Mr. Upton, this is Danielle Holland. She’s a realtor with Vanderburg and Associates. She’s here to show us the apartment you’re interested in.”

Danielle held out her hand and smiled, “Hi Mr. Upton! It’s so good to meet you.” Her carefully manicured fingernails matched the color of her crimson lipstick, and I took them in my hand, giving them a gentle squeeze.

“Hey, Danielle. Please, call me Marcus. It’s nice to meet you. Thank you for taking the time to show us this place on such short notice.”

“Are you kidding?” Danielle laughed, softly, “It’s my pleasure! This place has been on the market for four months without a buyer. When Erin described your situation, I couldn’t think of a better fit… especially considering some of your specific requests.”

“Sounds great,” Erin said, “Can we see it?”

“Please! I’d love to show you around!”

Danielle led us to the lobby doors, which were opened by a doorman - something I’d never witnessed in person before. I smiled and nodded my thanks to him. The lobby was a work of art with marble floors, carpet, and extravagant maroon furniture with brown accents. The entire place screamed wealth and prestige.

My realtor led us to an elevator and used a key to take us to the top floor. On the way up, Danielle and Erin made small talk. It sounded like they hadn’t seen each other in months and were playing catch-up. I used the opportunity to take a closer look at Danielle. Where Erin had a dark olive complexion and silver hair, Danielle was the complete opposite. Seeing the two contrasting beauties together was a work of art.

Once we reached the sixty-fourth floor - the only number on the elevator, I noticed - Danielle removed the key she’d used in the elevator and the doors opened.

“There’s a stairway entrance in case of emergencies, but it’s reinforced and locked,” Danielle said. “The elevator door here is too. By the way, this elevator is private and only for this apartment. You can grant access with a key, a special code, or from here remotely.”

I could barely pay attention to her, though. I was too distracted by the massive room I was in. “What is this? The living room?”

“Uh-huh,” Danielle said, her tone amused as she walked toward the middle of the room and slowly spun around what looked like a fully furnished living room complete with several couches, chairs, and a massive television over a stone fireplace that you could walk all the way around. The far wall was nothing but transparent glass that showed one of the most gorgeous skylines of New York I’d ever seen from inside a building.

“Jesus Christ…”

There was an open kitchen to the right. Pots and pans hung over a large kitchen island and a massive cutting board was built directly into the marble countertops. Two sets of balconies ran around the three sides of the living room roughly ten to twelve feet high in a way that reminded me of a fancy hotel. Several doors and hallways lined the walls to signal that there was so much more to this apartment than what I could see at first glance. Two sets of stairs wound up to the balconies on either end before continuing past the ceiling.

“Both sets of stairs,” Danielle said, pointing to one of the hallways on the third floor of the apartment. “Near the end, there’s a stairway that leads up to the gardens. The elevator will take you there too.”

I looked at her and said, “Gardens?”

She smiled at me almost piteously. “Mm-hmm. The original owner loved the outdoors and invested in the garden. There’s a helipad up there too, but he made sure it didn’t take away from the aesthetics.”

“Helipad?”

Erin giggled at the incredulity in my voice and said, “Would you like to explore it a little, Mr. Upton?”

I glanced at Erin, still a little taken aback. “Um… yeah. Yeah, I would.”

“You guys go ahead. I’m going to give you some space while I fill out some paperwork down here.”

I followed Erin up one of the flights of stairs and called back to Danielle, “We can just go wherever?”

“Mm-hmm!” Danielle nodded. “Feel free to try out whatever. There’s a nice bath on the second floor that I think you’ll really like. There’s a fully-furnished gym, and a hot tub and swimming pool outside. Enjoy!”

Ascending the stairs, I watched her pull a laptop out of the bag she’d been carrying, wanting to make sure she was actually okay with us doing whatever we wanted. When she glanced back up and gave me another smile, I finally turned and followed Erin up the stairs.

Fuck… being rich was so cool.

Erin and I spent the next half hour touring the apartment, and it was nothing short of amazing. Every room was furnished, and all the amenities worked, including the hot water. I decided to test how long it would last by turning on one of the first showers we came across while, letting it run while we continued to explore the house. Eventually, we returned to the same bathroom and I confirmed that the heat hadn’t waned. After shutting off the water, I found Erin in the bedroom next door.

“Danielle told me all the furniture is newly purchased by Vanderburg and we can keep it as part of the purchase, or you can request it all removed and start from scratch, or you can just keep the stuff you like,” Erin said. She was in front of a large window beside the bed, pushing the curtains aside to the side to peer outside.

“I’ll probably keep it all for now,” I said. “Maybe I’ll replace some of it over time, but I don’t want to move into a house that isn’t fully furnished.”

Erin spun, leaned against the window, and smiled at me. “Yes sir.”

The sight of her leaning against the glass while standing more than sixty stories up made me uneasy. “You might not want to lean against that.”

“What? This?” She knocked on the glass above her head, “It’s bulletproof. I did some reading on it last night. It has a UL level 6 rating. It’s enough to stop several shots from a nine millimeter.” She closed her eyes, lifted her other arm above her head, and stretched; her shirt pulled tight against her chest and its hem lifted enough to give me a tantalizing view of the bottom quarter of her midriff. She grinned at me, “I’m around one hundred pounds. I should be okay.”

I involuntarily bit my lip and wondered if Danielle meant I was free to do whatever I wanted in this house. Erin and I were alone in a full-furnished bedroom and she looked incredible. So far, I received precisely one lap dance and one blowjob from her. I wanted more, and her body language suggested she did as well. I decided to take the initiative and joined Erin next to the window, keeping her between me and the glass. Her eyes fluttered open, and her chocolate brown eyes tracked where I was, looking up at me through long, dark eyelashes. A slow smile crept across her very kissable lips in a way that reminded me of a cat. I leaned forward, and pressed my hands to hers, trapping them against the glass as I lowered my head. She raised hers and our lips met in a heated kiss. Our tongues immediately slid past our lips and sought out each other. I felt her body arch into me, pressing her small breasts into my chest as her delicate fingers slipped between mine and gave them an affectionate squeeze.

The kiss deepened, and I pushed back against her body with my own, grinding my hard-on into her stomach as my weight forced her back against the glass. She squirmed beneath me, seeking friction wherever she could, and I could hear her breathing becoming more rapid. Our tongues wrestled with each other for a long time before I felt hers retract. She turned her head to the side, breaking the kiss and streaking her dark lipstick across both our faces. I used the opportunity to explore her jawline and the expanse of her neck, smearing some of her lipstick across her flesh. I nipped playfully and sucked my way across her smooth skin as she took long, gasping breaths and stroked her crotch against my thigh. I could feel warm dampness seeping through my pants where she ground against me.

I extracted my fingers from hers and dropped my arms to wrap them around her waist, pulling her into me as my teeth and lips continued their exploration. Her hands now free, she laid them on each side of my face and placed just enough pressure to get me to pull back so we could look at each other. Her glasses sat slightly crooked and whispy strands of dark brown hair had slipped free to hang around her. We both studied the other's faces, and I could see the look in her eyes. They shined with the same desire I felt.

“Follow me, Mr. Upton,” she whispered. “There’s something I’d like to show you.”

She twisted free from my grasp and straightened her glasses before heading to the open doorway. I followed her. She hadn’t let me down yet, so I trusted that she knew what she was doing. I let her lead me out of the bedroom, down the hall, and up the main flight of stairs. Since we passed the top balcony in the living room, I looked for Danielle but didn’t see her. I did notice an entire other wing to the apartment opposite of me. I’d been too preoccupied to notice it my first time through. As I followed Erin onto the roof, thoughts of the extra wing evaporated.

“Well? What do you think?” Erin asked.

She looked up at me as we strode into a large garden atop the skyscraper. It was beautiful, with paths that wound out of sight through the thick, green foliage. Lattice work and trees lined them, making it feel like some secret sanctuary completely removed from the bustling metropolis of New York. All I could hear was a few birds whistling at each other and a light breeze blowing through the flora. I’m not a plant enthusiast. I couldn’t identify most of them, but there had to be four or five different types of trees. One had some sort of apple growing on them. I recognized some azaleas and junipers. There were daylilies, ferns, and marigolds, and I saw honeysuckle climbing the latticework. It was all laid out in an eye-catching way meant to calm the soul, and it worked.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

“What the hell?”

“I know. It takes up most of the space on the roof. It’s ridiculous, but you have ridiculous money. Here, follow me. You haven’t seen the best part.” She grabbed my hand and tugged me down the stairs toward one of the paths.

“How is this not the best part?”

We wound around the path for a few minutes and I took in the sights - statues, a fountain, benches, large flowers, and ivy growing in eye-pleasing ways. Paths converged on each other, and I wondered what the actual dimensions of this garden were and if it was possible to get lost.

Finally, we emerged onto a large patio surrounding a massive pool. It currently had a canopy over it, shading the entire pool from direct sunlight. The patio surrounded three sides of it, while the fourth side butted up against what appeared to be a clear wall that allowed for another beautiful view of New York’s skyline. Forgetting for a moment that Erin was even with me, I slowly approached the sight.

On the length of the patio, near the middle of the pool was a bar that appeared to be fully equipped with an assortment of alcohol and mixers. It was equipped with a short fridge that I opened to find full of mixers that needed to be kept cold, as well as an assortment of snacks including a fresh charcuterie board. Danielle had gone all out for my visit. Were all the listings Erin requested fully stocked like this, or was she simply confident I’d want this place?

I glanced at the water and had to do a double-take. It didn’t look as blue as the water I was used to seeing in pools, and the reason why quickly became apparent. The bottom and sides of the pool were clear glass. A third of the glass floor hung off the edge, and I could see the distant New York streets through the water of the goddamn swimming pool. The other two-thirds of the pool’s glass bottom showed portions of the house - some sort of dining room or breakfast room, judging by the table and chairs.

I took an involuntary step back and turned away, trying to fight the sudden vertigo that threatened to overwhelm me. As I tried to regain my balance, I was having a hard time wrapping my head around the concept that not only was there a garden and pool up here, but that part of it hung off the edge.

Then I immediately forgot about all of it.

While checking out the bar and pool, Erin had shed her boots, leggings, skirt, and shirt and was currently standing in nothing but a black bra and matching panties. Her space buns were gone and her hair spilled around her head, looking voluminous from the time it had spent pent up. Her bronzed complexion glowed golden in the direct sunlight, and the dark ink covering most of her right arm complimented her tan complexion beautifully; every inch of her body was perfection. She walked toward me, grinning like a Cheshire cat. As soon as she got within arm’s length she slowly spun so her back was facing me, and she pulled her hair over her neck, looking over one bare shoulder at me with those big brown eyes of hers.

“Do you mind undoing me?”

Not having fully recovered from what she’d done to me downstairs, my erection returned with a vengeance. I was about to see all of Erin for the very first time.

I reached up and worked the clasp free, the black material snapping away and giving me an unobstructed view of the bronzed skin of her back. Erin dropped her arms, and her silver hair caught the sunlight as it spilled back down; the purple was more pronounced due to the sun. The bra straps slipped free of her shoulders and down to the bend in her elbows. Erin slowly turned to face me and swept her silvery purple hair behind her as she looked up at me, one hand pressing the bra to her chest.

“Would you like to remove my bra, Mr. Upton?” She bit her lip and pressed her free hand against my chest, rubbing it lightly as she waited for my response. She didn’t have to wait long. I didn’t answer. I just swallowed and reached for the material trapped under her arm, tugging till it came free of the grip she’d maintained on it.

As I pulled it away from her body and she allowed the straps to slip free from her arms, Erin left her breasts exposed for my full view. Her breasts were the size of two large oranges capped with dusky nipples only a little darker than her skin. Her breasts stood high and firm, making me wonder if they were real, but on closer inspection, there were no signs of scars or silicon. They looked completely natural.

“And my bottoms?” Erin asked. Her tone and demeanor seemed a little shy, a complete contradiction from every other moment I shared with her. “Would you like to remove them for me?”

I didn’t immediately respond, still mesmerized by the sight of her bare breasts. They looked so soft yet firm that I had to touch them; I wanted to feel them in my hands and confirm that they felt as amazing as they looked.

I reached out with one hand and hesitated. “Can I touch them?”

Erin smiled, but there was a touch of gentle sincerity to it that had never really been there before. Her smile was less bright sunlight and more of a warm incandescent glow. She felt… vulnerable.

“You can touch anything you like, Mr. Upton,” she murmured. “It’s all yours.”

Both of my hands encased her tits, and I gave them a gentle squeeze. They felt just as they looked - soft and warm to the touch, but firm. I could feel her small, hard nipples digging into my palms as I familiarized myself with them.

Erin closed her eyes and rolled her head back as she let out a quiet moan, closing her smaller hands over mine to press them even more firmly against her chest. She encouraged me to crush my palms into her breasts and knead them, grinding her nipples against my skin.

“Mmmm… that’s it,” she breathed. Her head arched back as she exposed her neck to me, “They’re really sensitive. They love being played with.”

I dipped down and ran my tongue up her throat, feeling her shiver as I did so. I climbed up her slender neck and kissed along her jawline as I continued to massage her perfect breasts. She giggled and pressed herself against my mouth as I raked teeth gently across the skin along her jaw and began to kiss my way up to her ear. I took her earlobe between my lips and sucked on it as I listened to her coo.

“I’m ready for you to unwrap the rest of me, Mr. Upton,” she said, her words barely more than a whisper. I took the hint and began kissing my way south. I stopped to explore her body on my way down. My lips enjoyed the contours of her collarbones and shoulders before moving down to those perfect tits.

I stopped there, sliding my tongue and lips across the firm, soft flesh of her mounds, admiring how different they were from some of the others. Jessica’s had been full and heavy - large pillows of soft, warm flesh. Helen’s were larger, teardrop-shaped, and fair, but affected more by gravity’s effects than Erin’s. Bobbi’s were similar in shape and color to Helen’s, but closer to Erin’s size. Erin’s were tight and defied gravity completely, firmer than any pair of tits had a right to be. Her nipples were small nubs of rigid flesh that seemed more responsive than the others when I teased or sucked them.

Eventually, I kissed my way down her taut stomach, casting occasional glances upward to gauge her reaction. She stared down at me through slitted eyes as I licked and suckled away across her belly, stopping to swipe my tongue through the small divet that was her belly button. She giggled, which turned into a moan when I dipped lower and started kissing across the hem of her panties. I hooked my fingers in the straps of the small fabric and slid them over the gentle slopes of her hips and ass, continuing down her slender thighs and letting them fall to the ground around her ankles. Now I had a full, unobstructed view of Erin Malik’s pussy.

Her svelte thighs gave me an unobstructed view of her entire groin. It was completely shaved… possibly even waxed. The skin around it was the same golden shade as the rest of her body, with puffy outer lips that had a slightly darker shade to them along the length of her slit. They were already parted, and the inner lips of her pussy were peeking out from between them. Her petals weren’t quite as petite as Bobbi’s, but not as prominent as Helen’s, only protruding about a quarter of an inch. It was a bright, sunny day, and her damp pussy reflected some of the light reflected from the patio. Both pairs of lips were completely coated in arousal. The smell of her sex was strong and reminded me of how she fed some of her juices to me on the way over here.

I glanced up at the woman I was kneeling in front of. She was looking down at me, her chest rising and falling in rapid succession as she waited in anticipation for whatever was to come next.

“May I?” I asked.

She nodded, the motions having a jerkiness to them.

I leaned forward and buried my face in one of the most beautiful pussies I’d ever seen in my life. I sank my tongue as deep into her soaking wet snatch as I could, trying to scoop out as much of her juices as I could and swallow them. This woman had been teasing me for days, and now I was finally getting what was promised, and it was as good as I’d hoped.

I felt her thighs part, giving me the space I needed to work. She gingerly placed a delicate hand on the back of my head, gently pressing me further into her, and I slid my hands on her small, toned ass to assist in pressing myself as deep into her crotch as I could go. Her fingernails raked across my scalp as she cried out, and I could feel her thighs quiver as my tongue explored the inner lips of her pussy.

I lapped repeatedly at her engorged pussy, enjoying the taste and smell of her sex. I started near the bottom of her pussy where most of her juices were, and when I had my fill, I slid my tongue upward in search of the little bundle of nerves that was her clit. It took me a few moments to find it and coax it out from under its hood, but I eventually managed and sucked it between my lips. She gasped and convulsed violently against me as I lapped at her little clit with the tip of my tongue and began suckling on it. I felt her fingers curl around a large chunk of my hair as she slowly tugged on it, coaxing me deeper between her legs. It was a sign I was doing something right.

“Oh fuck Marcus, don’t stop!” she cried out as she ground her crotch in my face. I kept up the pace, flicking that little bean with the tip of my tongue and suckling it as I kneaded her taut ass. I was in heaven, and I was taking her with me.

I kept my eyes on her as much as possible and was rewarded with the sight of her screwing her eyes shut, bowing her head, and gritting her teeth as she let out a long, protracted groan as she came on my face. Her silver hair hung around her like a curtain, giving me a wonderful view of her lovely face as I felt a flood of her juices hit my tongue and, I swallowed as much of it as I could collect.

I felt Erin tug on my hair, and I followed her silent direction, regretfully pulling my lips free of her pussy and standing back up in front of her. She tackled me before I could completely straighten and wrapped her slender legs around my waist, locking her ankles behind me as she wrapped her arms around my neck and crushed her lips against mine. I felt her tongue invade my mouth and met it with my own as we kissed each other in passionate abandon; it felt like she was trying to steal any of the remnants of her juices for herself.

My hands explored her back, wandering over the warm, golden expanse of flawless skin as I stumbled slightly but caught myself. She pulled her mouth off mine just long enough to breathe, “Take me to the pool. The shallow end.”

And then she attacked my lips again.

I obliged, working my way slowly across the patio toward the shallow end, feeling the shade from the overhead canopy provide us a bit of relief from the direct sunlight. Reaching the edge of the pool, Erin’s legs slide from around my waist. I marveled that she felt so fucking light in my arms as I let her slip free from my grasp.

Erin smiled shyly at me and started to remove my clothes; in no time, I was completely naked. I  instinctively checked out our surroundings to see if anyone was around to witness this and said, “What about Danielle?”

“Don’t worry about it,” Erin said. She grabbed my hand and gently tugged until I followed her down the steps and into the shallow end of the pool. “For the amount you’re paying, she’ll let you do whatever you want. Here, sit down,” she said as she gently pushed at my shoulders till I complied. My ass landed in two inches of water as it made contact with one of the steps. It wasn’t concrete, but some sort of material yielding slightly under my weight, making the step more comfortable to sit on than it had looked.

Erin knelt in front of me, the water coming up to the middle of her torso and leaving her breasts completely exposed to my view as she looked up at me. She placed her small hands on my cock, letting her fingers graze its warm skin as she ran her hand slowly up and down, examining it for several moments before looking up at me through those long, dark lashes.

“Let me return the favor,” she said before leaning forward and inhaling the entire length of my hardon in one fluid motion.

I was shocked when I felt the head of my cock hit the back of her throat the first time she lowered her lips over my cock. She looked up at me through those dark lashes of hers, her lips sealed around the girth of my member. She reached for my hand and guided it to one gravity-defying breast, and then plunged forward, slipping the remaining third of my dick into her mouth as I felt the mushroom head invade her tight little throat.

Here I was, seeing Erin naked for the first time and marveling at one of the most perfect specimens of the human female I’d ever seen, all wrapped in a tiny 5’2” package. I’d finally tasted her. I made her orgasm on my tongue, and now she was deepthroating my cock while I sat in a pool surrounded by a magical garden on top of a sixty-story skyscraper.

She began working my dick, her lips traveling up and down the length of my increasingly slippery cock, and I wondered at the fact that she barely made any gagging sounds at all as she repeatedly violated her throat. Her big brown eyes never left mine, and the message in them was easy to decipher. She was mine. She’d said as much. This young woman was an otherworldly creature and the look in her eyes said she was completely devoted to me.

It was all too much and I felt my balls suddenly boil over. I grabbed the sides of her head and held it in place as I erupted down her throat, my cock spasming with load after load as Erin gave me yet another mind-blowing orgasm.

I watched her as I came, my eyes locked on hers as she slowly blinked at me. I didn’t see or feel her struggle as I kept my cock buried in her throat, and I wondered if she would have let me hold it there until she passed out. The very thought of having that kind of power over such a perfect creature… I cried out again and shuddered as I dumped another load down her throat.

I felt like I was almost on the verge of blacking out, my orgasm was so strong. I was riding high on all of it. Everything. The apartment. The garden. The hot assistant sucking my cock. I could own anything… anyone. Was there anyone who could stop me? God. The power… the decadence of it all.

No one should feel like this.

After what felt like an eternity, I let Erin go and she immediately pulled her head off my dick, coughing and sputtering. Tears slipped free from the corners of her eyes and ran down her cheeks, but her mascara didn’t seem to run like it had two nights ago.

She immediately climbed on my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck, and attacked my mouth with a sloppy kiss. I returned it, only somewhat aware of the taste of my semen on her tongue as we lapped at each other hungrily. I couldn’t have cared less about tasting myself. I had a goddess in my lap. Eventually, we parted, panting as we both sought to catch our breath, and she grinned at me as she said, “That didn’t take long.”

I laughed. “Can you blame me after what you just did?”

She giggled, pressed her forehead into mine, and delivered a quick kiss. “I guess I can’t. It wasn’t like I lasted very long either. We were teasing each other for a while.” She arched her back and stretched, giving me a splendid view of her tits. “God… I needed that.”

“I can give you more,” I said.

She straightened and brought her face close to mine again. “You’ll be ready to go soon?”

I nodded. “I’m ready to go now.”

“Good,” she whispered, “because that was just the warm-up.”

“So,” Danielle’s voice came from behind me. “How do you like the place?”

Erin looked over my shoulder and smiled, and I followed her gaze.

I was surprised enough to see Danielle standing near the pool’s edge wearing a tiny, black bikini that matched her hair and contrasted beautifully with her pale skin.

However, what shocked me was Helen standing behind her, arms wrapped around the shorter, girl’s waist and smiling at me as she rested her head on Danielle’s shoulder.

I glanced back at Erin. She looked at me and nodded. I looked back at Danielle.

“I think I’ll take it,” I said.

“Perfect!” She smiled and stepped forward, slipping free from Helen’s embrace. Helen followed right behind her. Danielle reached the steps and crouched down behind me. She laid a hand on one of my shoulders and pressed her crimson lips into the other shoulder, giving it a soft kiss. “I think we should celebrate.”

Published 
Written by MindSketch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments