Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My head was still turned to watch Danielle as she delivered kisses along my shoulder, so I wasn’t tracking what Erin was doing. A chill rolled through my body as I felt another pair of lips press themselves to my neck. Erin started leaving a trail of moist kisses along the other side of my neck while Danielle worked her lips across my shoulder and up the back of my neck.

I didn’t move, afraid of moving my head and breaking the spell every man in the world would have killed to be under. Instead, I simply closed my eyes and focused on the sensation of two gorgeous women showering me with affection. I felt Erin’s kisses climb my neck and she captured my ear gently between her teeth; the sensation of her warm lips suckling on me was doing the heavy lifting in returning my dick to full hardness. Meanwhile, Danielle returned to the shoulder she started from, completing a circuit around my upper back in slow, lazy kisses. I lost track of her for a moment as her touch disappeared. Then I felt warmth blossom on my cheek as she molded her lips to me. The fingers of her right hand slid through my hair, helping her apply real pressure to the kiss. I groaned loudly as I could feel her fingernails rake gently along my scalp.

After one final suckle, Erin left my ear and applied her lips to the other cheek. My face was now sandwiched between two goddesses kissing me with what could only be described as hunger. Each kiss slipped just a little closer to my lips. I could feel the tips of their tongues lapping my skin with each delivery.

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself gazing into Helen’s beautiful blue ones. Her face was inches from mine and she gave me one of those mysterious smiles as she watched the three of us in action.

“I see you’ve been enjoying yourself, Mr. Upton.”

“Just taking your advice,” I said.

She leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine. Neither of us opened our lips, and there was no tongue involved, nor did it become very intense or passionate compared to previous experiences. It was a simple, slow burn that communicated understanding and camaraderie. We hadn’t known each other very long, but she already felt like an old friend, and her kiss felt conspiratorial.

Helen nipped playfully at my bottom lip before pulling away, and I felt a single fingernail graze the underside of my chin. It was Danielle’s. She pressed her plump lips against my cheek, her mouth so close to mine that the corners of our lips touched. She hooked my chin with her finger and turned my face fractionally closer, sliding her lips fully onto mine to initiate our first kiss.

Apart from Natalie, Danielle had some of the most beautiful lips I’d ever seen, and they felt as lovely as they looked. Where Erin had kissed with intensity and passion, Danielle’s kisses were like being tenderly caressed by soft velvet. Even her moist tongue flickering across my upper lips as she molded her lips to mine felt more like a gentle lover’s caress. Erin’s felt like electricity, fun, and excitement; Danielle’s kiss felt tender and safe. I deepened the kiss, sucking her bottom lip between mine and running the tip of my tongue along it, wanting to take everything this young woman had to offer.

Then I felt a hand grasp my chin and pull me away from Danielle’s lips well before I had my fill.

Before I could fully register what was happening, Erin sealed her lips to mine again. Her tongue was insistent, and I opened my mouth to accept her gift and she groaned once more as I pulled her tighter against me in my lap. Her tongue sought mine out almost as if she were hunting it down, and mine was easily captured and coaxed into her mouth, where we continued our dance. After a few moments, Erin broke away, her lips hovering close to mine as she smiled at me, her eyes filled with mirth. She rubbed my nose with her own.

“I told you. Partners in crime,” she whispered.

“You arranged this?” I whispered back.

“Yes. Am I meeting your expectations, sir?”

“Exceeding them,” I said and lunged in to give her another heated kiss.

As we made out, I felt another pair of lips kissing my ear, leaving a moist trail as they approached where Erin and I were joined. Erin slowly pulled back and her brown eyes fell on Daniell, whose face hovered over my shoulder, her cheek nuzzling against mine as the two women studied each other. I couldn’t see the realtor’s eyes, but Erin’s were hooded as she stared back at the woman. She was high, and desire was her drug.

She leaned forward and my eyes were literally inches away as two sets of lovely lips molded against each other. I watched as two of the most beautiful women I’d ever seen in my life began making out; their lips slid over each other, capturing and wrestling… I saw little flashes of tongue as their kiss grew in intensity. Danielle slid around me and crawled into the pool to bring her body closer to Erin’s. The smaller woman in my lap twisted and stretched to keep her face close to her friend’s, refusing to break the kiss. As Danielle’s body closed in on Erin’s, my assistant slid off my lap and stood up, entwining her arms around the realtor’s neck as they got lost in each other.

I was so mesmerized by one of the most incredible sights I’d ever laid eyes on that I forgot about anything else. Then I felt a pair of warm breasts press against my back as an arm snaked around my waist. I felt another arm draping over my chest. Helen straddled me from behind, sitting on the step just behind me. Her hand found my hard-on and began caressing it as I felt her lips brush my ear.

“You’ve done well, Marcus. They really are captivating young women.” She pressed her lips to my ear and gave it a moist kiss. “I’m almost jealous.”

Part of me started to wonder if she was serious… wondering if she felt shunned or snubbed because I’d been so focused on the two women I’d been sandwiched between and were now making out in front of me. Before I could work through the ramifications of that possibility, Helen tittered.

“Almost,” she whispered as she delivered several more kisses down my neck. She dragged her fingernails gently through my sparse chest hair. I tore my gaze from Erin and Danielle to look at Helen. Her blonde hair covered half her face, but I saw one crystal blue eye peek from her gentle waves, watching me.

“God, look at them, Marcus,” she said, removing her hand from my chest, grabbing my face, and directing it back to the girls in front of us. We both watched as the pair continued to make out with each other as if nothing else existed. Erin’s fingers wandered the back of her partner’s neck until they located the knot that held the thin material in place. With a simple tug, she untied it and slid her hands back down Danielle’s chest, pushing the bikini top out of the way to reveal the realtor’s breasts.

Danielle’s breasts were smaller than Erin’s, and less pronounced… more gradual slopes than prominent mounds. They were capped with puffy pink areolas that were barely darker than her pale tits. Two small pink nipples stood fully erect and slightly smaller than pencil erasers. They disappeared from my sight almost as soon as they were revealed when Erin covered them with her palms; her fingertips dug into the other woman’s moderate breast flesh.

I couldn’t tell if it was the sight of the two women in front of me making out or if it was my lawyer playing with my dick that made it twitch with anticipation. As previously stated, Erin and Danielle were an erotic contradiction. Erin’s bronze skin contrasted beautifully with Danielle’s much fairer complexion. One had bright silver hair while the other’s was as black as coal. Erin’s demeanor was aggressive and energetic, and she was taking more initiative between the two of them. Danielle seemed more relaxed and languid. She was participatory but in a receptive way. 

Helen’s fingers continued to wander playfully over my cock as we watched the ladies make out. “They’re all yours,” she continued as I felt her fingers fully encircle my shaft and give it a gentle squeeze. She began slowly pumping it up and down, letting the sensitive skin slide in her subtle grasp. I felt her wet tongue slide down my neck to that sensitive area just above the shoulder and chills spread across my body when I felt her teeth rake across my flesh.

“You’re young,” she said, laying a wet kiss on my shoulder.

I groaned and pressed my back into her chest. I could feel Helen’s hard nipples digging into my skin as she continued to tease my cock. Erin was kneading Danielle’s breasts roughly, and the fairer-skinned woman was responding by becoming more aggressive in her kisses, grabbing my assistant by the head so she could invade her mouth properly. I could see a lot of tongue being exchanged between them.

“You’re handsome,” Helen continued with another wet kiss followed by a gentle bite. She gave my cock a squeeze, eliciting another groan from me. My hands found her thighs and started squeezing them; I could feel the muscles in her legs as she spread them a bit more and pulled me even more firmly back into her.

“And you’re so… fucking… rich.”

The thong hanging on Danielle’s generous hips looked like it was starting to come loose and then slipped free, disappearing below the surface of the water that came up to the girls’ mid-thighs. I spied Erin’s hand slide up the now-nude Dannielle’s back and bury itself in her hair. Still sucking on Danielle’s bottom lip, Erin backed away from the kiss and pulled on that midnight-black mane. Danielle’s lip slipped free of Erin’s as her head was forced back, exposing her pale neck to my assistant. I gripped Helen’s thighs tighter, using her as leverage to hump into her hand, wanting more than she was giving me. Helen adjusted the grip she had on me, maintaining that light, teasing pressure.

Erin dove in and bathed the other girl’s neck with her tongue, leaving a wet trail up the front of Danielle’s throat as she traced upward. She bared her teeth and lightly sunk them into the fair skin of her friend’s neck. Danielle gasped, threw her arms around Erin, and pulled the tiny woman firmly against her, their breasts crushed against each other. She let out a loud, audible groan as Erin began sucking and kissing her way back down Danielle’s throat.

Tearing my eyes from the view, I looked to my left just as Helen looked at me. Right then, those bright, intelligent eyes were devoid of everything but lust.

“Helen, I need you to get on my cock,” I growled.

“Not quite yet, sir,” she husked and gave me a searing kiss.

“Erin,” she said as she looked toward the pair. “I think Mr. Upton could use some relief, don’t you think?”

My assistant broke the seal her lips had on Danielle’s neck and rolled her head to the side to look at the pair of us through slitted eyes. She smirked as she nuzzled the flesh she’d been tasting. She continued to knead a small breast in one hand.

“Would you like to bury your cock inside my friend’s pussy?” Erin asked.

Helen released my pulsing cock, and I groaned, trying hard to keep it from sounding desperate. My grip on Helen was vice-like as I swallowed and nodded at Erin. I really needed to cum. Erin closed her eyes and buried her face in the crook of Danielle’s outstretched neck as her hand dropped from the breast she’d been holding and disappeared between the brunette’s legs. Danielle whimpered loudly.

“Oh fuck,” Erin said. I could barely make out her words. “God Danni. You’re soaking…”

Erin loosened her hold on Danielle, allowing the other girl to straighten. Still gripping the dark head of hair, my assistant forced the realtor to look her in the eyes, their faces inches apart. Erin held up the fingers that had just been in Danielle’s pussy and slid them across her friend’s lips, painting them with her own juices. Erin slid the tip of one digit between Danielle’s plush lips, which elicited another whimper from the more submissive woman. 

“Danni? Would you like to fuck Marcus?”

Danni nodded her head jerkily, and Erin grinned like a Cheshire cat. She ran her tongue the length of her friend’s lips and said, “I’ve always loved the way you taste.”

Erin broke her hold on Dannielle and grabbed her by the hand, leading the young woman to where I sat between Helen’s legs. My blonde angel had draped both her arms over my shoulders and was grazing her fingernails across my chest as she pulled me firmly against her.

“This is your life now, baby,” she whispered as she nuzzled my ear. “The houses. The companies. The women. It’s all yours.”

Erin reached me and guided Danielle to straddle my legs. My eyes roved over her body, taking in all the details. Here I was between three gorgeous women; one of them was cradling me against her naked breasts while another was guiding the third to sit on my dick.

Finally straddling me, Danielle placed her hands on my shoulders and I got to fully look into her eyes for the first time up close since we met. Her irises were brilliant green with flecks of gold, and I noticed her eyes were almond-shaped as she looked down at me. Her chest rose and fell as she stood poised over my erection. The confidence she showed when she first appeared was at war with the nervous vulnerability I could see in her eyes now.

Erin’s face appeared over Danielle’s shoulder as she placed her hands on either side of the young woman, giving me one of her lovely smiles. She pressed down on her friend’s hips, and Danni’s body lowered toward my erection standing at full mast. Simultaneously, I released my grip on Helen’s thighs and reached up, tentatively placing my hands on Danielle’s small mounds as I felt her drenched pussy lips come in contact with the head of my cock. As soon as my palms connected with her breasts, Dannielle let out a loud gasp, her grip on my shoulders tightening. She dropped further. She was so wet from Erin’s treatment that my cock met no resistance as it slid into her tight pussy in one fluid motion.

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

“Oh my fucking…” I gasped as I felt her moist cunt slip over my dick like a velvet glove. I closed my eyes and threw my head back, cradling it in the crook of Helen’s shoulder and neck. When Danielle’s bottom was sitting firmly in my lap, my assistant pushed her forward so her small breasts were crushed against my chest, sandwiching me firmly between Danielle and Helen.

I raised my head and found myself face-to-face with Danielle, our noses almost touching as she gazed down at me with her almond eyes. Our hot breath mingled as she gave me a half-smile. I felt her hips move infinitesimally in my lap, and the warm, wet walls of her pussy moved around the hard girth of my erect cock.

“Hi,” Danielle murmured, her gaze flitting back and forth between my eyes.

“Hi,” I replied. I felt her fingers trace light patterns on my shoulders. I could smell her breath - a mixture of alcohol, peppermint, and her own natural aroma. In that brief moment with her pressed to my chest, it all felt so intimate.

Erin’s face still hovered just over Danielle’s shoulder; her bedroom eyes were turned to eleven. Gaze still locked on me, she turned her face to the side and kissed Danielle’s cheeks, leaving faint traces of dark lipstick from the little that remained on my assistant’s lips. She kissed the woman’s temple, then her cheekbone, then the spot where Danielle’s dimple appeared whenever she smiled. Simultaneously, I felt Helen’s lips return to the side of my face, kissing me as she nuzzled me. I could hear all three of them taking quick, rapid breaths as we all shared in the erotic dance they’d orchestrated for me.

Extending the tip of her pink tongue from between her luscious lips, Erin licked the corner of Danielle’s mouth as she pushed the realtor’s face the remaining few inches toward me. Danni’s lips connected with mine, and I could feel her pussy spasm around my dick as we started making out in earnest.

The four of us found our mouths preoccupied with each other; our bodies sought friction wherever possible. Helen’s nipples still dug into my back, and Danielle’s hardened against my chest like two little pinpoints. I ground my crotch on Danielle’s as she started slowly gyrating her hips. Erin ran her fingers through my hair as she rubbed herself against her friend’s back. She gave a long, slow lick up the realtor’s face and gave it another wet kiss and then proceeded to do the same to mine, giving me slow, deliberate kisses just next to Danielle’s lips as if she were in competition with her friend. I tore my lips free of Danielle’s and molded them to Erin, who greedily accepted them and speared my mouth with her tongue. I felt Helen’s lips leave my face and then the wet sounds of my lawyer and my realtor making out as I enjoyed my secretary’s lips.

Danielle’s grip on my shoulders tightened as she began to work her hips back and forth, and I gasped in Erin’s mouth as the bottom third of my cock began to work in and out of her sopping pussy. Although Erin had swallowed my load a few minutes ago, being sandwiched between three vixens was pushing all the right buttons. I started to feel myself approaching the edge of another orgasm, and there was no way I was about to let that happen.

I pushed myself off Erin and whispered to her, “Not me. Danielle.”

I grabbed the fair-skinned woman in my lap by her ass and picked up the pace of my thrusting. My crotch slammed into hers and I made sure to roll my hips so my groin ground against the spot where my lover’s clit would be. Danielle pulled away from Helen and gasped, “Oh my god, Mr. Uuuuu…” She planted her hands on my chest and started concentrating on riding me. 

Seeing her friend’s pale-pink nipples no longer crushed against my chest, Erin growled and attacked them with her lips as she reached between Danielle and me, her fingers seeking out the other woman’s clit. Helen returned her lips to the side of my face. It felt like they were playing a game to see how quickly they could get me to shoot off a load, and I kept trying to think of the most unsexy things imaginable: golf, scraping a fingernail against concrete, fat alien slugs. That last one made me think of slave girls in chains and bikinis and my cock gave a tiny lurch.

Nope! Box jellyfish!

Danielle let out a high-pitched squeal as she continued to bounce up and down on my cock. That along with the fact that Erin’s arm was stiff and oscillated back and forth let me know Erin had found the other woman’s clit. She was stimulating that while chewing on one of Danni’s nipples. I continued to hammer in and out of her, making sure to pound my groin into Erin’s fingers to contribute to the abuse Danielle’s clit was taking.

The Boston Tea Party! Quadratic Equations!

Helen pulled her lips away from my face, and one of her arms reached out to grab a large swath of Danni’s black hair, pulling her closer. “Cum for us, little girl,” Helen growled as she reached around with her other hand and pressed it to the side of the lovely realtor’s face. She slid a thumb between Danni’s parted lips and the younger girl immediately clamped them around the invading digit. “Cum for him,” she repeated. “Cum all over his hard cock so I can lick it. I bet you taste exquisite.”

Danielle’s fingernails dug into my shoulders as she let out another squeal around Helen’s thumb that turned into a sob. She opened her lips again and Helen’s thumb slid out. It looked like she was starting to hyperventilate, and I heard her attempt words that I couldn’t understand. Through the fog of desire and lust, part of me wondered if she was alright, but the sight of my sexy blonde egging her on while Erin devoured her breast chased away any concern. I reached for Danielle and pulled her down, directing her lips to mine again. I could feel a bit of drool leaking out of the corner of her mouth as I crushed my lips to hers.

Danielle began shuddering and shaking in my arms, and I started to growl and groan into her mouth as I fucked her with reckless abandon. She tore her lips from mine and curled forward to bury her face in my neck as her entire body went rigid.

And then she screamed. It was so loud that I couldn’t help but wonder if cops would appear sixty floors above New York and arrest me on the spot.

It also pushed me over the edge.

I yelled as I pulled my fair-skinned lover tight against my body, giving her one final thrust as I felt my balls release my second load of the day deep in this beauty’s awaiting cunt. Load after load emptied inside her as I kept my dick buried to the root. Her screams became sobs as mine became a ragged gasp for air.

I was barely aware of Erin’s arm still trapped between us or of Helen as she pulled my face to the side and rained kisses all over me, stroking my hair and saying things I wasn’t in my right mind to comprehend. I simply closed my eyes, rested my head on her shoulder, and let her minister affection to me as I shuddered in post-orgasmic bliss. A few moments later, I felt Dannielle’s weight disappear from my lap, but I was so preoccupied with Helen’s tender care that I couldn’t be bothered keeping track of what the other two girls were doing. Finally, Helen pulled back, and my eyes slowly opened so I could take in her beautiful face.

“Are you okay, Marcus?” she asked. Her tone was quiet.

“Yeah,” I whispered. “I’m just trying to recover from what just happened. I didn’t wake up this morning anticipating being ambushed by three women.”

She smirked at me. “Yes well… that was all Erin, I’m afraid.”

“You didn’t have a hand in it?”

“No. I wasn’t aware she was doing this until early this morning. She called and asked if I would be interested in making this a foursome.” She lowered her lips to mine and said, “How could I resist?”

“Speaking of which,” Erin’s voice sounded behind me, “I believe I told someone that I couldn’t wait to taste them.”

I turned to see my assistant lounging on the stairs next to Helen. Danielle rested next to the stairs, crossing her arms on the patio edge and using them as a pillow to rest her head while most of her body floated easily in the water. Her eyes flitted open and caught mine, and she offered me a sweet smile.

I glanced at Helen. She smiled and responded, “I do believe you might have said something to that effect, Miss Malik.”

“Well,” Erin said leaning forward to give my chest several slow, deliberate kisses across my chest. I used the opportunity to palm one of her firm breasts hanging next to me and was rewarded with a moan from her before she finished her thought. “Now seems like a wonderful opportunity.”

“If our employer doesn’t mind, that is,” Helen purred back, watching my assistant with a predatory glint in her blue eyes.

“How about it boss?” Erin asked, peering up at me from my chest with a grin playing across her lips. “ Would you mind if I steal Helen from you for a little bit? I promise to return her in almost the same condition I found her?”

“Don’t promise that,” Helen said. “If you don’t thoroughly wear me out, I’ll be terribly disappointed.”

Erin awaited my answer, and I laughed. “Please, wear her out.”

I kissed Erin, and we explored each other’s tongues for a few moments before she extracted herself and crawled past me. I slipped from the older woman’s grasp and slid down the steps closer to Danielle. Seeing a more comfortable spot, Danielle pushed away from the pool’s edge and lay on my step, facing me and resting her cheek on my thigh. Her nose was inches from my dick as she watched the other two women.

Helen grabbed a large nearby towel, unfurled half of it, and laid it on the patio next to the pool’s edge. She moved from the step and rested her ass on the makeshift cushion, allowing her legs to dangle off the pool’s edge and into the cool water. She must have removed her entire bathing suit before joining us because she was completely naked. Once Helen was settled, Erin swam between her legs, grinning like a maniac as she took in the sights. From this angle, I couldn’t see Helen’s pussy, but I’d experienced it enough to know that my assistant was in for a treat. Erin licked her lips as she dipped one hand between the older woman’s legs and began exploring Helen’s petals. I took my time studying Helen’s curves as she laid back on the patio while my fingers found the head in my lap and idly started playing with Danielle’s hair. The girl in my lap gave an audible sigh, making me smile.

I watched as Erin went to work, playing between Helen’s legs and obviously doing a tremendous job. The blonde’s head was thrown back, her eyes were closed, and her chest rose and fell in increasingly shallow breaths as she moaned under my assistant’s ministrations. Her flared hips undulated in small circles, involuntarily seeking more stimulation. Erin’s face finally disappeared between Helen’s legs, and the blonde gasped at the sensation of Erin’s lips and tongue on her most private parts.

“Oh god, Erin!” she moaned. “That’s it! Right there, baby.”

“Fuck, she is gorgeous,” Danielle breathed as she rolled over on the step and sat up. She leaned into me and turned so that the side of her breast brushed my chest as she brought her face close to mine. We were nearly cheek-to-cheek as we watched the pair engage in their sapphic activity. Her face was flushed, attempting to match the shade of her pretty, pink lips.

I pressed my cheek into hers and nuzzled it as I watched my assistant eating out my lawyer. My arm snaked around Danielle’s waist, and I turned my head to capture her lips with mine for another hungry kiss. It only lasted about ten seconds before I parted, my eyes looking into her gold/green ones.

“So are you,” I said in a low voice.

She grinned at me, some of that vulnerability coming through, “You don’t have to say that.”

“I know I don’t. I’m rich,” I said. She laughed; it was soft, rich, and felt sincere.

“It’s the truth, though. You’re stunning. You all are.”

“Thank you, Mr. Upton,” Danielle said with a shy smile.

“Oh my FUCK!” Helen belted, drawing our attention away from each other. Her hips thrashed into the air twice before she halfway sat up and grabbed the back of Erin’s head, planting the younger woman firmly in her crotch. “Jesus. Christ!” I felt my dick twitch again as I took in the sight of Helen creaming all over Erin’s face while Danielle and I watched on in fascination.

“It’s Marcus,” I said to the girl beside me as we watched the lovely sight of Helen’s body as it writhed around on the towel, her tits bouncing as she tried to get the most out of Erin’s work. Danielle cuddled against me, placed her hand on my shaft, and began to lightly run her fingers up and down the length of it.

“Alright, Marcus. It’s lovely to meet you. You can call me Danni if you’d like.”

We looked at each other, both smiling like kids in a candy store, and then she kissed me once more before leaning over and licking her own drying juices off my dick. I could feel it stirring once more as I felt the broad, flat surface of Danni’s wet tongue slide up my length.

“Fuck,” I sighed and dropped my head back, glancing back at Helen to watch her convulsing as Erin continued to push her closer and closer to orgasm. “I’ve already cum twice.”

“Then you should last longer this time,” Danielle said between licks. “I hope you don’t think you’re done. You have two more ladies that need this beautiful dick.”

It lurched at the thought of burying myself in the other two. I’d experienced prolonged fuck sessions before, but with only one woman. Before this week, I’d never experienced two women at once, let alone three. At this rate, I’d be lucky to make it out of this alive.

“Helen’s going to be mad at you,” I said, looking back at Danni. “She wanted to lick you off me.”

“Then she shouldn’t have gotten distracted,” Danni said. “Her loss.” Then she engulfed my cock in her lovely mouth and started sucking me back to full hardness. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feeling of her tongue, enjoying the accompanying sounds of Helen’s cries of pleasure.

Published 
Written by MindSketch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments