Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Humor Stories

In our adult humor (“humour” for the British) section, you’ll find funny, sexy, saucy stories, meant to raise a smile.

To merge the libidinous with the laughable is perhaps the most difficult style of erotica to write, yet many lush stories writers rise to the challenge.

Everheart Examiner Letters to the Editor Department 5487 N. South Street Everheart, ND Dear Editors: My name is Anna Hammergood. I am a regular reader of the Everheart Examiner and enjoy the paper very much. I am particularly fond of the humor section, but after reading for several years I have a bone to pick with your choice of jokes in the Joke of the Day column. Very often you print jokes about farmers' daughters or fa...

Score 12 12
4
510 Views 510
610 words 610 words

Agnes Moorehead Box 26 Flavor Road Everheart, ND Dear Agnes: You said if I wanted to see you anymore I had to send you flowers and write you a love letter. I sent Clyde Wormin over with some flowers I picked and I ain't much of a writer but this is my best try at a love letter. Agnes, I been smitten with you since the first time I seen you. I remember it like yesterday. Your daddy hired me to come to the farm and do day l...

Score 3 3
1
487 Views 487
1.0k words 1.0k words

Swirly Shirley

A little poem, just for fun

Swirl, twirl, slowly unfurl On any college boy or girl College educated with two degrees She does her best when on her knees With long red hair and emerald eyes She'll make you quiver between the thighs Her pretty smile and friendly manner Will win your heart, and your hammer Or in your vulva she will unfold Her talented tongue will be so bold To curl your toes and make you gasp While her slender finger goes up your ass

NeEdna Smuthe 13 Rural Route 8 Cando, ND Dear Mom: I got moved into my student housing here in Everheart just fine and I am now fully enrolled in secretarial studies at Everheart Junior College. I got my place decorated real nice and my teachers are all good. My new roommate is named Felicia. She knows a lot because she grew up in Bismark. She is teaching me how to become popular with the boys at school by having sex with...

Score 8 8
2
514 Views 514
848 words 848 words

The sign on the store read, “Word Shoppe.” I glanced at my watch, thinking, “worth a quick peek.” As I stepped inside, a woman at the front counter spoke without looking up. “Help you?” “Maybe. I hope so. I’ve been hunting for a new word to… umm, …well, to describe a certain sexual activity that my girlfriend and I enjoy. Seems like none of the usual favorites really hit the mark.” “Hmmpf! Good luck with that. Haven’t see...

Score 44 44
33
1.1k Views 1.1k
334 words 334 words

Letter # 7 -- From The Lost Letter Bin At Everheart North Dakota

The fund raiser for the park goes terribly wrong.

MEMO Donna Getenny - Chairman Women’s Council for the Preservation of Everheart City Park 1145 E. West Street Everheart, ND Re: The Summer Fundraiser Problem Dear Chairman Getenny, You asked me to investigate and report to you about the unfortunate occurrences at this year’s summer fundraiser for the preservation of Everheart City Park. This is my report and conclusions. As you well know now, in the spring, Mona Lott made...

Reverend Amos Handenpantz First Purgatorian Church 5521 Cowherd Street Everheart, ND Dear Reverend Handenpantz: I would like to thank you very much for your recent pastoral visit to my home after the unexpected death of my husband, Walter Ferguson. I had a wonderful life with Walter, and his tragic death left me empty inside. Without the support of my church and my community, I do not know how I would survive. When we wer...

Score 5 5
3
501 Views 501
609 words 609 words

So there I was, in a fourteenth-floor apartment that belonged to what's-his-name, surrounded by the winking lights of sprawling New York City. I’d been having nonstop encounters with famous characters from Wonder Woman to Elton John and, my god, that was a convincing Edward Scissorhands. I pitied his trips to the bathroom. It was Halloween and I had just finished off my sixth beer, my buzz hitting me like a leather strap...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

John Abernathy Apartment Manager Excelsior Apartments 5896 North Madison Street Everheart, ND Dear Mr. Abernathy: I am writing to you as our apartment manager to complain about my next door neighbor, Fred Wilkins. Mr. Wilkins lives in Apartment 202, the one right next to mine, and his behavior of late has become irresponsible and reprehensible. It is time for management to take some action. The patios of my apartment and...

Score 11 11
3
559 Views 559
896 words 896 words

Letter # 4 -- From the Lost Letter Bin at Everheart, North Dakota

Correspondence regarding the products from Acme Silicone Inserts

Acme Silicone Inserts 0321 Exner Street Oberon, Nebraska Ladies and Gentlemen: My name is Lydia Joozy. I am writing about your line of silicone companions for the discerning woman. I have been a satisfied customer of yours for many years, but find myself at a crossroads and hope you can help. When I left home to go to community college, my mother gave me my first silicone friend. It was the Rhett Butler model, produced by...

Fuck It, Let's Get Waffles!

Two psycho killers stalk some horny coeds on Valentine's Day...

Valentine's Day. My favorite day of the year. I watched as the beams from the headlights broke through the trees and rested behind a large coal car covered in graffiti. Valentine's Day never disappoints. I smiled wide, a grinning lunatic. They made this too easy, they will never see me coming. As I stalked closer to the car I could see the couple. He was a clean cut young man, muscular with close cropped chestnut hair and...

12 Legs Beneath The Sheets - Ch.1

Samuel The Spider awakes in a curious hovel.

Samuel yawned wide and stretched each of his eight legs. His eyes began to adjust to the dark of the hovel he’d wandered into the night previous before promptly falling into a slumber. Or at least, he believed it a hovel. In the dim light of night, a warm hole is a warm hole. And a warm hole had never lead him wrong before. Besides, his sense of touch was a far greater asset than his eyes. Of which, each was worse than th...

Mrs. C And The Not-So-Silent Night

Mrs Claus takes her own sleigh ride

Mrs. Claus sat at the kitchen table, quietly fuming and sipping her third glass of Bodacious. Santa had returned home, exhausted and spent, and went straight to bed without even glancing at his scantily-clad and eager-to-share-her-beaver Mrs. Bastard. Saves up all year to travel the globe, emptying his sack everywhere but here. Housewives, widows, single women of all ages and sizes, but doesn’t keep a dribble for me. Well...

Nick's Island

My best friend's teenage daughter wanted to go on a boat ride. Things didn't go as planned but fortunately, she brought along two fleshy floatation devices.

One of my favorite old-time TV shows is Gilligan’s Island. Every Saturday morning, I sit back in my Lay-Z- Boy recliner, sip on my Bailey’s and coffee, and watch the Bouncing Beauties Sitcom Power Hour on my favorite YouTube channel, Classic Television Titties. The channel is dedicated to classic TV shows with hot babes in skimpy outfits, including two of the best-looking broads on the small screen, Mary Ann and Ginger. N...

JoJo And The Doc

Embarrassing mishap leads to fun

JoJo feels it starting again and pulls to the side of the road. She closes her eyes, shudders, and waits until she catches her breath. She pulls back onto the street and continues her journey. As she pulls into the parking lot of her family doctor, she feels it is beginning to happen again. She quickly pulls into a spot close to the door and waits for the feeling to subside. Opening her eyes, she notices only one car left...