Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toys Stories

The use of sex toys, vibrators, butt plugs, strapons, pumps, and other adult toys are featured in this section.

Adult sex toys are used to enhance a sexual relationship and add to the whole love making experience, and their use feature throughout this section of lush.

Honey I'm Home-Date Night

Bret takes Ally on a date

This past weekend was amazing with Ally and Kyra.  I can’t believe all the experimenting Ally and I have been doing these past few weeks. I never dreamed of doing any of the things we have done.  We were both hesitant about spicing up things.  We have onl...

Part 2 Of Series: Being Photographed For Portfolio - First-Time Experience Using A Fucking Machine

Curiously tried a fucking machine to experience a tsunami of squirting orgasmic pleasures

It was close to midnight when I walked out of the business centre, having caught up on my emails. I was flustered. My business suit felt overly restrictive and my bra way too tight. I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my blouse in an attempt to cool mysel...

Faculty Christmas Party

Reach out and touch someone

My wife is usually very conservative. She went to a dirty santa party with her girlfriends. She won a little vibrating bullet with remote control. They had a challange that at some point they would wear them in public with someone else with the remote. We...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Prologue: Stealthy Times at the Cafe

Daisy gets an unexpected surprise while wearing a stealth-vibe.

The vibe wasn’t uncomfortable, but Daisy couldn’t ignore its presence. Shaped roughly like a U, there were two halves molded to the contours of her body. The internal end was bulbous and about four inches deep. It was designed to stimulate her g-spot. The...

Afternoon Tea

Maybe Danielle and Trey can satisfy two cravings when it's time for afternoon tea.

Danielle has been hard at work all day. Which sucks for her, because it's a weekend. Little nagging projects around the house like laundry, cleaning up and fixing stuff, trips to the store, all that kind of shit has her worn out and a little grumpy, espec...

Not another Cuckold Story

Hubsand and wife have some afternoon fun

Tied to the bed, her husband’s cock stood at full attention, Amy ran her fingertips across his thighs. She let out a little giggle as his cock twitched in the air when she touched his balls. Amy enjoyed the tease. She loved seeing him squirm under her tou...