Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Faculty Christmas Party

"Reach out and touch someone"

30
8 Comments 8
11.4k Views 11.4k
597 words 597 words

My wife is usually very conservative. She went to a dirty santa party with her girlfriends. She won a little vibrating bullet with remote control. They had a challange that at some point they would wear them in public with someone else with the remote. We had played with it at home. It would really make her climb the walls and cum hard. I couldn't wait to get a hold of the controls.

Our Christmas party was at the Dean's house. Everyone was dressed to the nines and the girls decided to play out their dare.

I helped dress her, covering up her little vibrating bullet. She absolutely refused for me to be able to touch the controls. When we arrived, the other two girls turned over their remotes along with my wife's. I was given one of the other wife's controllers. I was told which woman but they did not know who had their control.

They rushed the girls over towards the bar and the patio where people were dancing. I think the girls were trying to stay as far away as possible from where they thought the remote was hoping to be out of range. I got Velma. She was a twenty-something year old that worked in registration. I turned the power on full to see if I was in range. She jerked her hips, splilled her drink and spun around trying to determine who had zapped her. This was going to be fun.

I'd wait until she was in a serious conversation with a guy or a girl and start slowly raising the intensity and I could see her squirm. Her husband was watching and seeming to really enjoy the show. I wondered who had the control for my wife. I was keeping an eye on her and she didn't seem to be getting any stimulation. I walked over to talk to her and asked her if it was working. She said yes someone had tested it a while back and she assured me it was operational.

LucyGabriela
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGabriela

Right then a student frrom her class approached us. He was a five-star recruit and kind of a big shot on campus. My wife is a little hottie. She had just turned thirty, and was a little worried about it. She was visibly flattered by his compliments on her class and accepted a dance.

Later she said whoever was working the controller knew what they were doing. They started her off slow and had her literally humping on his leg by the end of the song. She came off the dance floor and ordered a drink. "I can't go back out there," she panted. "He's a nice guy but I'm afraid he know's something is going on."

He walked up to the table with a drink. She downed hers in two gulps and stood up to go with him. This time he was more aggressive: he put his hands on her hips and her ass. She was obviously out of control. They did some pretty dirty dancing and I could tell she came hard while he was spooning her from behind.

When the song was over we had some rude looks from other faculty members. He brought her over to the table and she sat down next to me with that fresh fucked look. He reached out and shook my hand, his huge black hand completely hiding mine.

"Sir, thank you. I really enjoyed your wife in class and that Christmas dance." He laughed and laid her remote on the table.

Best fifty bucks I ever spent.

 

Published 
Written by Edsurvivor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments