Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl's Times, Part Four

"The girls add a machine and a fourth to the fun."

10
6 Comments 6
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Joy was in for a surprise during our three-hour soiree this coming Wednesday.  Sharon would have been, too, except I needed her involvement since we couldn't meet at home.  I'd acquired a Maestro fucking machine with a dual-penetration adapter from a former lover.  She finally settled down, and her new hubby took such good care of her that she didn't need it anymore.

I needed Sharon's involvement because I didn't have a place where we could play.  Since she's a real estate agent, she didn't have any problem finding us an empty property for the afternoon.  I didn't tell her exactly what the surprise was but needed her help to bring it inside.  I was hoping that she wouldn't figure it out based on the weight and blanket-covered profile.

Since we wouldn't be back until later in the afternoon, we hid it in the master bedroom closet behind some empty packing boxes.  The plan was for us all to meet at the gym at four o'clock.  Sharon and I had already arranged to have the kids looked after by our husbands.  Joy had managed to escape the office for the afternoon, which was quite rare.

Both of them were looking forward to the afternoon surprise.  Heck, even I was looking forward to it, and I knew what it was going to be.  We all just loved getting naked together, no matter what we did.  It always helped us to relieve the tensions of the day and brought us closer.  We were becoming a very loving threesome, and I'd even considered leaving my husband for them in my fantasies.

Sharon showed up first, and we chatted with Sue for a few minutes about our night at the club.  When Joy arrived, she got involved in the conversation too, and we all decided that we needed to do it again real soon.  With time not on our side, we reluctantly headed to Sharon's car and hit the road.  It was only a twenty-minute trip, and soon enough, we were pulling into the driveway.  We all hopped out as Sharon stared at another car in front of the house for a moment.

Joy and I bounded toward the front door like a couple of kids going to an amusement park.  We got to the door and turned to see where Sharon was with the key.  She was looking in the passenger-side window of the other car when we yelled, "Hurry up, Sharon!"

Startled, Sharon turned toward us and came our way.

"What's up?" Joy asked.

"I think we may have some company, ladies."

"Whose car is that?" I inquired.

"It is Linda's.  She works in my office and is very attractive for a woman in her mid-fifties.  She's a bit of a workaholic and is recently divorced.  She's in great shape too.  Rumor has it that she has been hooking up with her female personal trainer lately.  We might luck out and find her here for the same reason as us."

Sharon opened the lockbox and took the key to open the door.  She did the whole process with the finesse of a cat-burglar and was quiet as a mouse.  She led us inside, and we paused after closing the door.  There was a muffled noise that sounded a bit like a washing machine running.  However, the sound was clearly coming from the upstairs bedrooms.

We all removed our shoes and tiptoed up the stairs.  Once we reached the landing, the sound was more pronounced.  We followed it down the hall to the master bedroom.  As Sharon inaudibly pried open the door, we were all privileged to see the Maestro at work.

Linda was lying naked on the bed, face-up with double dildos pleasuring both of her willing holes.  Her hands were busy plying her enormous nipples.  We all stood there for a moment and drooled at her superbly feminine form.  She looked so sensual in her self-gratification that we all wanted her.  Linda's labia were large and were occasionally pulled into her  pussy by the dildo.  I wanted them and told the others, "Her cunt is mine,"  in a forceful whisper.

Joy looked at Sharon and added, "It looks like those stout nipples are ours."

We locked the bedroom door, something Linda should have done, and stripped.  I moved between her outspread legs while being careful not to bump the machine.  I watched as Sharon and Joy's mouths descended in sync and latched onto Linda's nips.  Her eyes never opened, and her hands grabbed both of their heads to pull them in tight.

Obviously, Linda either knew of our plans or found the machine and was waiting for us to show.  Either way, I lowered my face between her outspread legs.  Keeping it above the pumping dildos as I began sucking on Linda's distended clit.  She started to quake, and I was privy to her sweet nectar in short order.  As her climax continued, I sucked her wing-like labia into my mouth.  I stripped them of her juices with light scraping and sucking.

smileCRYSTAL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileCRYSTAL

Linda's shaking began anew as we all relished in pleasing her.  Going back to sucking her hard nub, I watched as her hands left the girls' heads.  Moving down their bodies as they knelt beside her, Linda quickly found their pussies.  She slipped a couple of fingers into each of them and then brought them back to her mouth for a taste.

After sampling them both, Linda moved her fingers back inside them and gently pulled their crotches to her face.  As Joy and Sharon neared her head, they turned so that they could both straddle her face.  Joy's ass faced me while Sharon's faced the headboard.  Once they were in position, Linda proceeded to lap at their adjoined slits.  While she was enjoying them, the girls were kissing and fondling each other's breasts.

I had been slacking on my oral duties throughout the show but went back to work after reaching for the machine's remote control.  As I started sucking on her exposed pubic area, I began increasing the speed of her penetrations.  I then sucked her clit into my mouth and lightly nibbled.  She started shaking violently as I kept up the stimulation and added more speed.  As her climax hit, Linda began to howl and lurched up, arching her back.

A flood of her fluids was released, and she collapsed back down.  I turned the machine down gradually until it came to a stop.  I eased it backward and dove into her gaping slit to clean up her juices.  As I sucked and lapped her clean, my hands moved to her smallish breasts.  Toying with her nipples reminded me of Joy's.  Why is it that the smallest breasted women always have the most intriguing nipples?

I was so eagerly pleasuring Linda's pussy that I didn't notice Sharon get off the bed.  She must have seen my concentration and decided to take advantage.  I was kneeling in front of Linda and never even noticed that someone was behind me.  Apparently, Sharon realigned the Maestro after replacing the condoms.

Once she was ready, Sharon clutched my hips raising them up until my knees were straight.  I assumed that she was going to tantalize me with her wicked tongue until I felt the tips.  All at once, both my pussy and pucker were invaded excruciatingly slow.  There was ample lube on the dildos as they invaded my depths.  This was not the plan that I had in mind.  Joy was supposed to be the first to receive the twins and to be fucked into oblivion.

Sharon made some minor adjustments to get more depth before turning up the tempo.  My face was still buried in Linda's crotch, and I was fucked with no mercy.  The faster Sharon ran it, the less I paid attention to Linda's needs.  As my climax overtook me, I bit down on Linda's clit, causing her to scream along with me.

Sharon let it keep going.  The twins abused me as they provoked another orgasm from within my depths.  I held onto Linda's thighs as my mouth hovered in front of her luscious loins.  I was screaming into her still gaping twat until her hands pulled me in hard.  Unable to service her through my second climax, Linda used my face as a scratching post to further her lust.

Still, Sharon didn't slow the machine.  But she must have had some other idea in her head.  As I freed my face for a moment to glance back, I noticed her opening a couple more condom packs.  Pulled back by Linda and her needy pussy, I didn't gather any more intel.  Gradually Sharon pushed the machine toward me, forcing me to slowly move on top of Linda.  Once my face was firmly lodged up Joy's ass, she turned it off.

As Linda and I shared Joy's crotch, Sharon slowly removed the twins.  But only seconds later, I felt  Sharon push down on my ass, mashing me into Linda.  Then one of the dildos began filling my pussy again.  There must have been one in Linda too.  As the machine filled us both, I rubbed my pelvis back and forth against hers.  We were both in heaven as we continued to orally service Joy's cavities.  

As another orgasm gripped my body, I yelled to Sharon, "I surrender!"

I felt the relentless fucking come to a halt before she removed the dildos entirely.  Sliding off of the bed, I stumbled to my feet.  As I got my balance, I suggested to Joy, "Get in on that.  Don't you want to have a taste of Linda's well-used puss?"

"Don't mind if I do," she quipped before kneeling down in front of Linda.  As she lapped away, I discreetly changed one of the dildos to a smaller size and redid the condoms.

 

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments