Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl's Times, Part Seven

"I gave Joy a glimpse into one of her biggest fantasies, being taken in the woods."

13
1 Comment 1
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

That night Joy and I spoke on the phone. I filled her in on my activities after she left, and she seemed pretty excited about them.

"What did she taste like? Was it sweet like me or tangy like you?"

"Sally was definitely tangier, but it got a little sweeter the more she came."

"How many orgasms did you give her? You know that she's sixty-seven, right? You have to be careful not to give the woman a heart attack."

"I don't think that will be a problem. She's in great shape for her age. You have to see the shape of her ass and the way it jiggles when she walks. She must walk or run during the day. And, she got the fattest nipples of anyone I've ever seen."

"Really? I'm a little jealous about the nipple thing. That was always the thing that you and Sharon loved about me. What do I have to offer now?"

"First off, your nipples are magnificent. The way they grow and grow and the ease with which you cum from their attention is amazing. But, that aside, your ass is perfection! And the taste of your pussy is the sweetest that I've ever had, and I've had a few. Would you like to hear more?"

"Yes, please," Joy offered in a diminutive voice.

"Apart from your sublime anatomy, I'm so in love with you that it physically hurts when I'm not with you. I would leave everything and everyone if it meant that I could have you all to myself. Is that enough, or do you want more?" I asked with tears in my eyes and a prominent tremor in my voice.

"That's far more than I can ever ask for. Of course, the feeling is mutual, but you know that I could never let you leave anyone for me. So, instead, I'll spend every waking moment loving you too and waiting for our next few moments together. I love you, Michelle," she uttered while obviously crying herself.

After a minute of soft blubbering, I stated, "Okay, so what day do you have some free time to help me shag the old lady?"

Joy's voice cracked as she began laughing hysterically. I joined in as we'd traversed the emotional spectrum within seconds. Once the laughter slowed, Joy answered, "How about Friday night?"

"I think that I can work that out, but it will have to be after seven. Can you do that?"

"Yeah, I think so. Mark's out of town for the weekend, and I should be home by six-thirty. That'll give me enough time to clean up before meeting you over there."

"Okay, I'll call Sally and see if that works for her and get back to you later today. Love you, my sexy little paramour."

"Love you too! Wanna run with me again tomorrow?"

"You know it! Shall we do it in the woods this time? Maybe I'll just grab you somewhere in your run and have my way with you. Whaddya think?"

"Oh, your dirty girl. You just want to use me for your own pleasure, don't you?"

"Well, yes, mine and yours. You know I have to make you cum. How else will I be able to taste that sweet nectar that you so willingly provide?"

"Okay, I gotta get off the phone now. My panties are soaked through and forming a sizeable wet spot in my shorts. See you in the morning, lover."

And with that statement, Joy hung up, and my mind started working overtime. Finally, after thirty minutes of dirty thoughts running through my mind, I settled for a velcro strap, handcuffs, a dildo, and a blindfold. I was going to pleasure Joy in the woods until she begged me to stop and then a wee bit longer. Having run that trail a few times myself, I knew exactly where to grab her. There was a significant growth of smaller trees only a few feet off the path, and that's where I'd tie her up for our escapades.

Later that evening, I called Sally and worked out our Friday visit. She seemed more than a little delighted, so I knew that we'd all have a fun time. Once I got off the phone with her, I called Sharon to see if she could join the party. She would be a little late but was be thrilled to participate in our romp. With everything set, I finished dinner and ate with the family. After our son went to bed, I gave my husband another wild ride. While he slept, I wrote him a note about another run with Joy early in the morning.

I was up and out early the following morning with my backpack full of toys and waiting for Joy. Everything was ready to go as I anticipated my sublime lover's arrival. Seeing her round the bend just before me, I ducked behind a bush. Seconds after she passed me, I jumped up and grabbed her from behind. She knew it was me but pretended not to as this was a big fantasy of hers. I pulled her back toward a tree and clasped her hands around it behind her with the handcuffs.

AllieBlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllieBlender

As she mockingly flailed her legs, I slipped the blindfold over her eyes. With that done, I pushed her short-shorts down and off of her legs. And, of course, she'd gone commando. Spreading her legs to the sides of the tree, I strapped them in place, leaving her smooth puss open and ready. I looked at my watch and let a full minute expire to let her fantasize.

I'd left her mouth uncovered so that she knew that she could stop things at any time with just a word. Squirming and pushing her sex forward in search of contact, Joy began pleading, "Please, please. I need it so bad."

It was about that time that Sally arrived. I approached her and whispered, "Would you care to have the first taste?" She didn't say a word before she knelt in front of Joy and licked at the juices flowing down her inner thighs.

"Yes! Oh God, Yes!" Joy exclaimed as her nipples hardened under her sports bra. I pushed up her bra to free her small breasts and those inviting nips. I worked her tits over roughly, pinching and pulling her extended teats as she writhed her hips against Sally's face. I knew that we only had another twenty minutes at best, so I kissed her hungrily while continuing to molest her breasts.

Joy was all in as our mouths skirmished for control. She was so covetous it took her several minutes before she realized that there was a mouth on each set of her lips. By the time she did, Sally was sending her over the edge. It must have been one hell of an overload because she squirted all over Sally's face while screaming into my mouth. When her wails abated, I removed my mouth and said, "Say Good Morning to Sally."

"That was fantastic! I was so high from Sally's tongue that it took me a while to realize. You two got me good. Now give me some more!"

We both obliged her and started the incursion once again. It was only a few minutes before Joy was coating Sally's mouth once again as she bucked and strained against her bindings. I nibbled on her extended nips for a time as Sally headed back home with a smile and a whole lot of cum on her face. Then, with only a few minutes before I'd have to release her, I backed away and purposely walked around the trees as if I'd also left.

Doing a very poor impersonation of a guy, I uttered, "Well, look what we got here. Don't mind if I have a little piece of this ass." Then I shoved a dildo firmly into her drooling box.

Joy moaned out loud as I fucked her fast and hard. When she was close to cumming, I covered her mouth with mine and pounded even harder. Her climax was a monster, and her nectar squirted out around the pummeling phallus. Knowing that she was thoroughly satisfied and spent, I removed the blindfold. We kissed tenderly as the ensconced dildo slipped from her slick folds. With our lips still engaged, I reached around and unlatched the handcuffs as they were the novelty type that didn't require keys.

With only the velcro strap holding her in place, I bent down to remove it. With her legs free, Joy pressed her sloppy puss against my face and wrapped her hands around my head, pulling me in deep. While I forced my tongue into her gaping womb, Joy lifted her right leg onto my shoulder and then followed with the left. Her knees crossed behind my head and left me little choice but to bring her to her peak before suffocating. I whirled my tongue wildly in her scrumptious cunny as she clamped hard with her impending climax.

Joy pumped her pelvis against my face over and over as her juices flowed into my mouth. With this final cum, her legs slipped from my shoulders as she wilted onto me. I licked her clean as she panted like she'd just run a few miles. Then, with her looking somewhat respectable, I slipped her shorts on one leg at a time. Once she was stable, I gathered my things and walked her back to Sally's house.

Joy was walking on her own by the time we reached Sally's, so I kissed her one last time and sent her home. Turning back as she walked away, Joy said, "I owe you big one for this. I hope that you're ready for multiples on Friday night!"

"I'm counting on it," I replied as I watched her 'rode hard and put away wet' body meander along the sidewalk. I lingered at Sally's for a few minutes while we talked about the taste of my Joy.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments