Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girls' Times, Part Two

"The memories of their past endeavors and current fun continue."

9
10 Comments 10
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Joy's manipulation of my body started to become erratic as she seemed to shudder from Sharon's attention. As Joy's hands quit moving, my mind began to clear. I saw Sharon's hand pumping a few fingers in Joy's spread ass.

I instructed Sharon, "Shove that fat dildo up her ass. You know she'll love it!"

Joy whimpered, "Yes, please," at my idea.

And with that said, Sharon spat down on her fingers before adding a fourth finger. Joy growled deeply before starting to pump my pussy again with her fist. I was already close again when Joy added a third finger to my rectum. As I shook uncontrollably, I heard Joy say, "Oh God! That's so fucking big!"

At that point, I knew Sharon was easing the dildo into Joy's ass. With that monster stretching her, Joy's attention to me ended, and I slowly pulled away. I wanted, no needed, to watch Joy's pucker get plowed by my oversized dildo.

Without me in front of her, Joy had all but collapsed on the bed face first. It was only Sharon's tight grip on her hips that kept them in the air. Joy was coated in a sheen of sweat as she panted like a dog in August. Looking at her puss underneath, I saw a constant stream of her juices dripping onto the bed. Joy was in a state of unending orgasms.

I looked back again to see that Sharon was only getting about halfway inside Joy's perfect ass. She looked at me questioningly and said, "I don't think I can get any deeper. This seems to be her limit."

Before I could reply, Joy panted, "It'll go deeper... just keep trying!"

I added, "Push in until it stops and hold it there and grind in circles for a few seconds. Then pull back and repeat. Eventually, it will slip around the bend, and she'll explode and probably pass out. But it will be worth it to her and us to see that massive stick up her ass fully."

Sharon started doing as I suggested, and after the third try, the dildo moved deeper. Joy screamed in ecstasy as her body convulsed and her puss sprayed everywhere. Sharon held steady as Joy flopped about for another minute. Joy impaled herself even deeper on the rubber phallus as her climax continued.

I thought that Joy would have passed out from all the over-stimulation by now, but she just kept going. She was like the energizer bunny pounding her ass back and forth against Sharon. Joy's sheen of sweat had become a full-on pore evacuation. She was sweating as if she'd just run five miles.

Finally, she growled and screamed one last time as she peaked and sprayed. "Oh, fuck!" she wailed as the orgasm eased, and she fell onto her side slowly. Sharon stayed with her so that the dildo didn't come out too fast. While Joy was panting rapidly, she managed, "Don't take it out yet. Let me feel it a little longer, please."

I helped Sharon unfasten the straps before we both began kissing Joy all over. Joy started around her face while I moved to her feet and toes. We gently eased Joy onto her back as we continued our kisses. I alternated between legs as I gradually made my way upward.  

Meanwhile, I watched Sharon working her way all over Joy's face. She spent a significant amount of time on her lips as they traded tongues. I was at Joy's knees when Sharon finally moved down her neck. Joy was moaning softly as I noticed her clenching on the dildo. It was moving side to side but not escaping her rectal cavity.

In between kisses, both Sharon and I began to lick away her perspiration. Joy's moans seemed to increase in volume as Sharon neared her breasts and I, her puss. I locked eyes with Sharon as we both took our time getting to our prize. Sharon's tongue made figure-eights around Joy's breasts but never touched her nipples. For my part, I faintly licked her inner thighs while blowing an occasional whisp of air at her sodden center.

Joy moved gently at first, trying to get Joy's lips on her nipples. With that not working, she began rotating her hips to force my tongue into her folds. But, I, too, avoided her attempts. Joy's frustrations came to a head, literally, as she grabbed both of ours and forced them where she desired. We greedily attacked her erogenous zones bring her to several more orgasms before she begged us to stop.

All the time I was lapping at her bloated labia, I steadily eased the dildo from her pucker. I knew that as much as she wanted to, it couldn't stay inside her for much longer. I think that that extra friction from the withdrawal increased her orgasmic intensity. Fortunately, the phallus came out smoothly and without causing her pain.

With the dildo removed and Joy fast asleep, Sharon and I headed out into the backyard. She had an eight-foot privacy fence all around and a pool. Still undressed, we made our way into the water and swam around for a bit. Eventually, we came together, and her hand migrated to my crotch. I spread my legs further apart as she slithered a finger inside.

My hand made its way around her neck, and I pulled her face to mine. I kissed her fervently as she diddled me outdoors. My eyes closed as I remembered when I realized that she was into women.

It was about a month after Joy and I had started our affair. I had introduced them at a cookout at my house. I'd invited Sharon and her family, along with Joy and hers. Joy and her husband didn't have any kids as they were crazy busy in the financial services sector. After the introductions, we all had a drink and talked. Meanwhile, the kids played in the pool, and the boys talked at the grill.

We girls sat on the lounge chairs in our bathing suits, talking about our jobs and family. Joy and Sharon seemed to get along well from the beginning. Sharon was a real-estate agent and understood some of Joy's work's intricacies, while I just enjoyed ogling their bodies. After all, bodies were my business, and both of their's were superb in their way.

The day went by, and we ate and cleaned up. The kids headed in to play video games, and the guys went in to watch a football game. Meanwhile, we all headed back outside and enjoyed having the pool to ourselves.

I mentioned to Joy that I didn't think that Sharon was into women when I invited her to the party. I didn't want her assuming anything and doing anything foolish. I'd said, "Sharon is just a good friend and is fun to be around." Joy was okay with that because it meant that much more time with me to herself.

We were all wading in the pool about waist deep and drinking wine. I think that we were all a little buzzed, and we continually bumped into one another. It was Joy who wandered a little deeper until the water was above her breasts. Sharon and I gradually followed Joy's slow migration into the deep end.

There, with our hips well covered by the water, Joy started to caress my ass. We were all so close together that there was no way Sharon could have seen. But apparently, she did, and she wasn't as tipsy as I first thought. Sharon didn't waste time trying to hide her intentions or to pretend an accidental touch. She knew that I liked women and assumed the same of Joy.

AlexaHash
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaHash

Sharon washed down the last of her wine before setting the glass on the edge of the pool. She then moved closer to both of us and slipped a hand into each of our suit bottoms. I was a bit shocked but loved it, while Joy just plain smirked.

Sharon pressed a finger inside each of us and said, "I know that you want me, Michelle and I could feel Joy's heat as soon as I met her. I waited until now because I've never been with a woman before, and I didn't want to fumble through my first time. But after meeting Joy, I knew that you two had a thing, and I knew that you'd be the perfect teachers."

"Well, you're off to a great start," I admitted as she slipped a second finger into me.

"That's why neither of us detected any lesbian leanings from you. You're a newbie, and you are off to a good start. Why start now, if I may ask?"

With her fingers still pumping our pussies, Sharon replied, "I'm sick of the pump and dump that I get nowadays from Bob. I know that if I had an affair with another man that eventually it would be the same. So, I decided to relent to Michelle's subtle advances and give girls a try. So, when do we start?"

"I'm pretty sure that you already have," I giggled as I stared down at her hand in my vagina.

Joy added, "Yeah, this is definitely not a normal greeting among female friends. But I must say that I love your direct approach."

As Joy finished talking, I pushed my way into Sharon's crotch and began to finger her. Joy took the hint and slipped her hand down the backside and started rimming Sharon's pucker.

Sharon's eyes started to flutter before she managed, "I mean... when can we get... together without any witnesses."

I slipped a second finger inside Sharon and began to rub her clit with my thumb. At the same time, Joy managed to slip her finger inside Sharon's pucker a little. Sharon's hands quickly withdrew from our crotches as she grabbed our shoulders to steady herself. Sharon climaxed right there in my pool from just a little attention as a soft moan escaped her lips.

From that moment forward, Sharon was hooked. From then on, we all synced our schedules to use every spare hour to pleasure each other.

And once in a while, we'd get a whole weekend to play out our wildest female fantasies like today.

"Where were you just now," Sharon asked as she continued to finger my puss.

"I remembered our first time in my pool and how I was completely blown away when you did the very thing that you're doing now. I wanted you so badly and was sure that I'd never get a chance to taste or feel your spectacular body."

"What, this old thing," she said as she grinned.

"That old thing? I work out for a living and will never have the body that you do. You are perfectly proportioned, and those legs. I just love to have them wrapped around me as I suck on your sweet pussy. And don't get me started on that ass or even your natural tits. Promise me that you'll never augment your body artificially."

"I promise, as long as you promise to stay around to keep me company."

"That's a promise! Shall we retire to a lounge so that I can taste your honeypot some more?"

"Yes, indeed, we shall," Sharon answered, and we walked out of the pool and lay on the lounge chair in a side by side sixty-nine. Being outside like that and performing sexually for anyone to see was a huge stimulant for both of us. From the beginning, we never really concerned ourselves with being seen. We didn't flaunt our affair in front of others, but we didn't hide it either.

Although we never really discussed it, I don't think we cared because we were so into each other. Plus, we'd only just begun to push the boundaries of public displays of affection. Well, this is except for Joy. She was the most brazen of the three of us.

I remember when she started taking us dancing. Joy loved showing off her supposed ownership of our bodies. Often, when we'd get a free night to go dancing, Joy would be all over both of us. She'd insist that we wore short dresses or skirts and that no underwear was allowed. Joy would always take us to big, busy clubs where we could get lost in the crowds.

In that sea of bodies, Joy would not have any problem with touching us or being touched. Sometimes she'd even drop to her knees and give us several licks, boldly flaunting her lesbianism.

Oh, and God help anyone that tried to come on to either of us. Joy may be the smallest in our group, but she didn't have any problem getting into someone's face if they hit on us. She would call us 'her bitches' and threaten to kick some ass if necessary.

Throughout the night, each of us would have several orgasms, but none more than Sharon. She loved being Joy's bitch in that setting. It was something about being out in public while still being reasonably anonymous. But of course, Sharon needed the pleasure more than any of us. She had the most on her plate with three kids and a booming real estate business.

Sharon loved to unwind in that setting and probably would have stripped naked if Joy told her to. Most nights, when we did go dancing, we were so scantily dressed that we felt naked. And without any underwear, each of us was only wearing one or two articles of clothing. Joy's distended nipples attracted a lot of attention because her dresses barely covered anything. And when they got hard, they were usually in full view.

But my favorite time was in the bathroom. Sharon would find an unoccupied stall and sit on the toilet tank top. Once we were all inside, she'd pull off her dress and spread her legs wide. Joy and I would take turns sucking on her nipples and her puss. With all the noise, it was rare if anyone even noticed Sharon's moans from her repeated orgasms.

The only problem with the bathroom was that it was all we could do to get Sharon to re-dress. She was so drunk and high from her climaxes that she'd have let anyone lick her. Occasionally, some woman would peak over the top of the stall and beg to join us.

Joy would always tell them that they couldn't, but they could watch if they wanted. On those occasions, Sharon was even more animated than usual. They were the toughest ones to get her dressed. We learned from experience to hold off the bathroom festivities until close to closing time. That way, everyone had to leave, and we could get Sharon dressed without an audience.

Still licking her sweet and tender labia, I couldn't help but wish we were going dancing tonight. As darkness settled in on the first night of our weekend, spouse and kid-free, Joy emerged from the house. She was still shaking but had a big grin on her face as she sat next to us and asked, "Anyone want to go dancing tonight?"

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments