Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl's Times

"Just some friends having fun."

15
8 Comments 8
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Joy loved being the submissive. Her body craved the attention that Sharon and I gave it like it was necessary to survive. It's not like she didn't enjoy our bodies, too, just that she loved being used. We were each sucking, slurping, nibbling, and scraping her cock-like nipples. Cock-like because they grew to over an inch long with a bulbous head if teased properly.

In the process of getting them that hard, Joy would have a nearly continuous orgasm that would soak the bed to the mattress. Of course, we learned that long ago and were always prepared. Sharon's favorite part was sliding a nipple into her ass after it was good and hard. She'd keep her buttocks spread for maximum penetration and ride it gloriously. This seemed to set them both off and, they'd climax over and over.

I remember the first time she thought of it.

We were both so enthralled by her nipples that we'd suck and suck on them for hours. Joy would let us go on and on trying different things to stimulate them more. We discovered the trick to getting their true hard-on status during an entire weekend away from the kids and spouses.

We had them a little over three-quarters of an inch. Yes, we measured them before Sharon started scraping hers up and down. The increased stimulation sent Joy into a convulsing climax, which threw us both back a little. But that's when we saw it. The nipple that Sharon had been abusing was near twice the length of mine.

That's when Sharon commented, "Oh my God. It looks like a little cock." And without another word, Sharon climbed on top of Joy and pressed her pussy down on the nipple. Neither of them felt much as Sharon spread her lips and ground a little.

It was Joy who blurted out, "Try that tight little ass of yours, Sharon. You know that we can barely get a finger in there most of the time."

Whenever they'd get to that part, I would tantalize another part of Joy's superbly petite frame.

At four foot eleven and of Asian descent, most things were small on Joy. But she did have a very seductive pair of hips and a superb ass, probably from all the running. The exceptions to the small rule were her John Holmesian nipples and oversized labia. My favorite part of our time with her had me face-first in her tangy entrance, lapping and sucking on her numerous folds. And that is what I did more times than not. 

But not today.  Today I had a surprise for Joy's cum-soaked pussy. Today she was getting a thorough fucking from something larger than she'd ever had.  

How would I know, you ask?

Well, we are all three of us, the very best of girlfriends. I know that Joy has only ever been with one man and his cock, per her description, is seven inches long and about four inches around. She measured.

How did we become such good girlfriends, you ask. We all met after we were already living in the area. I met Sharon first at the gym.  I remember like it was yesterday.

We met in the locker room of our local gym. No, we weren't naked and soaping each other up. Sharon had removed her contacts to put on her sports goggles when I heard, "Is anyone here? I need some help in finding my glasses."

I rounded the corner and saw that she was trying to find them on her hands and knees. Apparently, she was as blind a bat without them.

"Stop right there. You are about to smash them with your knee," I shouted. "I'm coming. Just stay still for a second," and with that, I sped over and scooped them up.

After Sharon apologized for being the helpless 'Barbie,' she introduced herself. We chatted for a few minutes before she realized that she was late for her Pilates class. We did manage to exchange names and numbers before she shot off. Just after she rounded the corner, she popped back and blurted out, "Thanks again! How about I treat you to coffee or something stronger later?"

"Sure," I replied, and she disappeared again. I went back to my locker and grabbed my towel and soap for a quick shower. I was always an early bird at the gym since I worked as a personal trainer. With my routine complete, I was ready for a hot relaxing shower.

About five minutes in, I heard, "Michelle. Are you still here?"

"Yeah, I'm in the shower. What do you need?

"I missed my pilates class. Do you want to grab a coffee?"

"Sure. Just give me a few minutes to finish up in here, and I'll meet you out by the front desk."

"Okay. Take your time. I've got nothing to do for the next hour."

I did a quick all-over wash, including my short blond hair. I'm a low maintenance gal and don't need all the time that others take to get ready. After a quick drying, I headed to my locker, slipped on my jeans, a t-shirt, and was ready to go. I walked toward the front desk, where Sharon was chatting away with Sue, who worked there, and said, "Hi ladies."

Sue smiled a bleached-white smile, while Sharon turned and grabbed my arm while asking, "Is the Starbucks across the street, okay?"

"Sure," I replied. Then we walked across the street arm in arm, like old friends.

I honestly didn't think I'd like her at all, but under her Barbie-doll exterior, Sharon was a thoughtful and intelligent woman. She was five-foot-eight, about two inches taller than me. Sharon had long blonde hair and a slim figure, with large breasts and shapely hips. She really was a Barbie.

Fortunately, neither of us had to work that Saturday, because we talked for hours. We were both in our early thirties, married and with children. Sharon has three boys, and I have one. We never had any time to ourselves, and the gym was our escape. We became great friends over the next few months, even going to barbeques at each other's homes. But, it wasn't until Joy entered our lives that things got physical between us all.

Back in the present, getting physical is precisely what I was going to do with Joy's spread labia and my nine-inch strap-on. As I pressed the head into her slick folds, Joy screamed, "Oh, fuck! What is that, a telephone pole?"

"Not quite, my sexy little slut, but you will take it all before the day is done."

Sharon knew that it was coming and didn't even miss a stroke as I eased the monster in and out of Joy's accomodating vagina. Joy was panting at first. Then it turned into something wilder. I saw her hands grab Sharon's ass before she jerked her forward. Joy's aggression took over as I finally was making full strokes in her stretched cunt.

Joy pressed Sharon's box right into her face and began eating like a starving woman. Every time she climaxed, she'd bite down on Sharon's clit, causing her to cum. Joy started to feel a bit loose after twenty minutes of me pounding her helpless puss, and I needed a little release myself.

JimenaDussan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JimenaDussan

I unstrapped the dildo from my hips and re-strapped it to Joy's. Now she had that oversized cock tightly wedged inside her as I moved in to get some attention.  

"One of you two sluts needs to suck on my puss now. I need to climax badly. So, who's it going to be?"

Sharon turned and kissed me while pushing me back on her king-sized bed. We take turns fowling each other's marital beds so that no one feels undue guilt over our indiscretions. As Sharon descended with me, we kissed and caressed each other like the lesbian lovers that we were.

With my attention entirely on Sharon, I didn't notice Joy slipping between our legs. As she sucked forcibly on my swollen clit, I came hard and fast. Joy knew my body, and she had me near another climax as she nibbled on my nub. The next thing I felt was a couple of fingers pushing into me.

As she added a third, I spread my legs as wide as I could get them. Then the fourth came, and so did I. Clamping down on her hand, I felt her tuck her thumb and press further inside. Joy was now fisting me slowly, and I was cumming over and over. As I drifted away, I remembered how we met.

I met Joy on the first of my twice-weekly runs. I was never a big cardio person. Weights were always my thing, but my trainer suggested cardio to help with weight loss after my son Danny was born. I'd seen many people running in the neighborhood and figured that I could too.

I headed out on my first morning run after a few minutes of stretches to loosen my very tight leg muscles. It was a warm morning, so I was wearing as little as possible. Donning a sports bra and some tiny running shorts, I was on my way.

I started slow so that I wouldn't get winded before the end of the block. As I remembered my running days from my youth, I gradually picked up the pace. I was happy with how things were going when this woman blows past me.

My first thought was, "Look at that tiny thing go." As I stared at her perfect backside and her bouncing ponytail, I picked up the pace. Soon I was closing the gap and breathing hard. It was then that she slowed to a walk, and I ran right past her.

Joy later told me that even though she was cooling down because she was home, she took that as a challenge. In her mind, she said, "How could this big muscular obvious weightlifter keep up and then pass her?" She wasn't going to let me go without a fight.

Having passed her and realizing that she was probably done with her run, I started to slow a little. I was quite winded by now, even though I'd only run about a mile. I figured I'd go a little further and then turn back toward home. It was then that I thought I heard someone behind me, so I turned to see who it was.

Joy couldn't have been more than five feet behind me and was leering at my ass. She didn't even notice that I'd turned to look at her. I got an evil thought and quickly slowed to a walk. With her eyes so fixed on my ass, Joy ran right into me and had to grab me to keep from falling. When we came to a stop, we were face to face with Joy's arms around my neck and waist.

"I'm so sorry!" were the first words out of her mouth, but she held on anyway. When she looked up at me, all I wanted to do was kiss her right there in the middle of the street. Unbeknownst to me at the time, Joy had to force herself to not only not kiss me but also to remove her hands from me.

Knowing that she'd followed me and ogled my ass, I felt I could mess with her a little. I replied, "I'm sorry too. I didn't realize that you were behind me. I thought you stopped back there. Hi, I'm Michelle," I said as I offered my hand to her.

Joy reluctantly removed her hand from my neck to shake but did leave the other on my waist for a moment longer. As we shook hands, she replied, "Hi. I'm Joy. So nice to meet you." She was a good six inches shorter than me and spent most of our face to face time staring at my tits.  

I relished the attention as it had been some time since I was attracted to another woman that seemed so captivated by me. Don't get me wrong, I love women, and I have had a few in the years before my marriage. I am even attracted to Sharon, but she seems to show no sign of lesbian proclivities.

But Joy was getting me wetter by the second, and judging by the hardness of her nipples; I'd say she was ready to go. When she finally looked into my eyes, she asked, "Would you like to come back to my house for a quick coffee? I have to get to work soon, but we could chat and get to know each other."

"I'm in!" I practically shouted, and she smiled broadly before turning and leading the way back to her house. Her perfect heart-shaped ass entranced me as it wiggled. Licking my lips in anticipation of tasting her, I inquired, "So how much time do we have before you have to leave?"

She turned back toward me while walking backward, grinning, "How much time would you like?"

"Well," I leered back, "To get to know you properly, I would probably need a few days."

A mischievous grin crossed her face as I continued, "But, I'll settle for a few hours."

We'd arrived at her house, and she turned up the driveway facing away again. As she opened her front door and entered, Joy started removing her clothing from the bottom to the top. I followed her into her bathroom as her nude form disappeared into the oversized walk-in shower. After closing and locking the door, I stripped quickly and joined her.

Our hands wandered gently across each other's bodies, and our lips tangoed. Her ass was as perfect unclothed as I imagined it would be. Her breasts were barely an A-cup, but her nipples more than made up for that.

I was unceremoniously brought back to reality as Joy pushed two fingers into my rectum while Sharon began sucking on my tit.

"I thought that that might bring you out of your trance," Joy said as she alternated pumping, her fist and her fingers in my holes. "That must have been one helluva climax that you had because you seemed out of it for a few."

As I began to come again, I screamed, "It was! Oh God, keep fucking me, you bitch!"

I shook my way through another orgasm as Sharon gave me a long kiss before moving away. Through squinting eyes, I saw her move in behind Joy, remove the strap-on straps from her, and put them on herself. Sharon slowly pumped Joy's pussy, while Joy pumped my pussy and ass.  

We had the makings of a train if only I could reach Sharon. But as unending orgasms washed over my body, I was in no condition to do anything right now.

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments