Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girls' Times, Part Three

"The girls take their fun to a club and add a fourth for the first time."

6
5 Comments 5
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Sharon and I pulled Joy in between us on the lounge and kissed her all over. Before long, we were sharing her succulent loins like two starving kittens. As we continued, Joy gradually pulled her legs back to her chest. She moaned continuously as we nibbled and licked her crotch unendingly.  

It was much later, after several orgasms, that Joy whispered, "Are we still going dancing, my loves? You know how much I like showing off my girls and their kitties."

Joy was stretched out on her back as Sharon and I snuggled up closely and shared her magical nipples. "Yes," we said in unison as we reluctantly got up and pulled her with us. It was already ten o'clock, so we knew that we had to hurry if we wanted to dance tonight.

We all jumped into the shower together and enjoyed soaping each other up and washing our hair. I used the hairdryer first as it only took me a couple of minutes. After me, it was Joy and then finally Sharon. We all wore skimpy, sexy little club dresses. They weren't the hip-hugging kind; they were looser and of silkier material.

When we danced, we actually wanted the hems to jump with us and show off our assets. And given that Joy wouldn't allow us to wear undergarments, there was a lot to show. So, needless to say, dressing took the least amount of our prep-time. It was eleven pm when we hopped into the Uber and headed downtown. Fortunately, this club was only a twenty-minute ride.

The place was in full swing as we headed into the front door. We usually got to one of these places much earlier and had time to have a drink casually. But, since this was a last-minute thing, we began looking for the shot-girl as soon as we hit the dance floor. 

As we found some space near the center of the mass, she drifted our way. She was hawking jello shots, not my favorite, but we each took two to get us started. We wasted no time in shooting them and returning the empties. After that, it was just straight-up dancing and groping. Everyone gets groped in these places as the bodies around you are continually shifting, and no one is shy about touching.

But that is one of the reasons that we come to these places. If you don't want to be touched, then sit on your ass at a table. However, if someone goes too far, then it's on like Donkey Kong. We rarely ever run into something like that, but I remember the first time we did.

It was our first time at a big club, our third overall. We had a little hassle at the smaller places because some guys are just asses when they drink. But at the smaller places, there were always others watching that would say something. Not so much at the larger clubs because it was a sea of bodies.

All three of us were past buzzed and were having a great time. Needless to say, we were going a little overboard with the playing and showing off. As we were dancing, a guy moved in behind Sharon and began groping her bare ass with both hands. Sharon starting grinding back into him, thinking that it was Joy.

Thankfully, Joy and I noticed quickly and pulled her away immediately. Initially, he tried to pursue her, but Joy stepped in front of him. He thought better of challenging her even though she was a foot shorter and a hundred pounds lighter. That's the first night that we took Sharon to the bathroom to 'examine' her.

It was out of concern and to be sure that he didn't stick her with something or write some foul shit on her. But Sharon took it as a come-on as we raised her dress to make sure she was okay. Sharon whipped her dress completely off, and within seconds, we were are kissing and fingering one another.  

It wasn't long before someone in the next stall noticed three hot women naked and playing. We had several beg to be included, but we declined them all while continuing to enjoy ourselves. The challenging part was getting Sharon to stop. She could be quite the animal once she had a buzz on. This was the night that we nearly had to walk her out of there naked.

Sharon refused to put her dress back on as she continually groped both of us as they tried to close for the night. I happened to notice that her dress had a zipper on the side. As they were about to drag us out, I unzipped the dress and wrapped it around her, along with my arms. I carried her upper body as Joy grabbed her feet, and we unsteadily toted her out. The dress did nothing to conceal her goodies from anyone. But it got her out the door and into a waiting cab.

However, tonight was pretty tame since we had started late, and we knew how to handle ourselves better. Once in a great while, we'd run into someone that we knew. We would be friendly and dance with them a little until they left. This evening we ran into Sue, the greeter at the gym, and her boyfriend, Ken. They were dancing their way across the floor, heading to the bar.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and barely heard, "Hey, girl!"

I turned to see them, and we all waved because it was just too damn loud to talk. We all noticed how both of them ogled us in our scant attire, and it gave me an idea. I motioned for all of us to head to the bar for a drink. Everyone agreed, and I led the way. I moved toward the end, furthest from the dance floor, for a little less noise.

Once at the bar, we all ordered. While we were waiting, we introduced ourselves and made a little small talk. The girls turned to me, and Sharon flashed me four fingers. I looked to Joy, and she shook her head in agreement.

Turning back to Sue and Ken, I said, "We all have to use the ladies' room. We've been dancing for a while and really gotta go. Could you guys keep an eye on our drinks until we get back?"

Sue said, "Sure, we can."

I turned to walk away and then turned back to make it look off-handed. Staring straight into Sue's eyes, I asked," Would you like to come along? You're better off with us than going alone later." Then I gave her my best 'I want you' glance.

Sue turned to Ken, who hadn't been paying attention, and proclaimed, "I'll be right back. I'm going to hit the restroom with the girls."

AlexaHash
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaHash

As we all rounded the corner, both Sharon and Joy moved next to Sue and grabbed some ass. Sue was wearing a dress, but nothing nearly as short as ours. However, hers was one of those skintight numbers that just begged you to touch it all over. As we approached the bathroom, we noticed a line outside about ten ladies deep.

That did not deter Sharon as she walked to the end of the hall where a rather large man was standing. She talked into his ear for a few seconds before palming him some money and then waving us over. Once we got there, he opened a locked door, and we all headed inside. It was a small room with a table, two chairs, and a twin bed. Once inside, we bolted the door and got busy.

Sharon started kissing Sue as Joy and I dropped to our knees. Joy pushed Sue's dress up past her waist as I grabbed either side of Sue's panties and tore them apart. Joy got busy on Sue's puss while I stuffed my face between her youthful buttocks. It wasn't long before we had her quivering and cumming.  

Meanwhile, Sharon was busy pulling Sue's dress off completely. She was quite happy to find that Sue was braless and began caressing her breasts as they kissed. We all helped to support Sue as we ravaged her flawless and tasty body. After several climaxes, Sue begged us to stop, and we lay her down on the bed to rest.

Meanwhile, it was Sharon's turn to be razed. This time I stood in front. I kissed her perfect lips while plying her marvelous breasts. Joy started between those wiggly cheeks, tonguing her ass. Then she slowly migrated further forward and lapped at her leaking box. Joy gradually progressed to Sharon's protruding clit while she fingered both holes.

Sharon held my face mashed against hers with both hands as a wave of orgasms washed over her. As her climaxes eased, she began to swoon, and rather than try to hold her up, I gently directed her toward the bed. As she went down, Sharon purposely turned so that her face landed between Sue's spread legs.

Once down, Sharon began to lap at Sue's cute little bald pussy. Joy and I took that as an opportunity to enjoy each other. We made just enough room on the bed for me to lie down. Joy slid on top, and we moved into a multi-orgasmic sixty-nine for the next several minutes.  

The rap on the door came at a perfect time. We all were tangled in a naked mess while enjoying the aftermath. Sharon spoke up, "That's the two-minute warning, girls. Our time here is up, so pull on some clothes."

As we all slipped on our dresses and tried to straighten ourselves out, Joy and I chuckled to ourselves. Sue asked, "What's so funny, girls?"

"Oh, it's just funny hearing Sharon tell someone to get dressed when she usually never want to reclothe," I replied

We all laughed on and off, especially Sharon, as we tried to get ourselves together. Looking at her watch, Sue suddenly realized that we'd been in the room for forty-five minutes.

"Oh, crap," Sue barked as she attempted to open the door.  

Sharon asked, "What's wrong," as she ran over to unbolt the door.

"We've been in here for forty-five minutes, and Ken has probably left by now or reported me missing," Sue cried.

"Don't worry. If he's left, then we'll get you home. If he were truly worried, then he would have been told that you were with us at a private party and that we'd be back shortly," Sharon encouraged.

As Sue settled a little, I added, "Think of this as a test for him. I know that you two have only gone out a few times. This will give you a better feeling about his character. If he's gone, then he doesn't truly care about you. If he's still here, then he does. Either way, you quit wasting time with him."

Sue shook her head in agreement and started to smile. Then she unexpectantly came over and gave me a big kiss. After me, she did the same with Joy, and finally, Sharon. Although the one with Sharon lasted another good minute, only ending at the second knock. I pulled the door open as a couple moved past us and fell on the bed.

"Come on, ladies," the big man commanded as we all headed for the door.

Sharon walked up to him and passed him another tip while saying, "Thanks, Jim."

We all moved toward the bar hand in hand. We found Ken, and he was still standing there next to our drinks. He was in an in-depth conversation with the bartender when we all appeared next to him. Sue gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thanks for waiting."

Ken turned, smiled, and replied, "Did you girls have fun in the special room?"

"We did, and I can't wait to get you home and tell you all about it while you fuck me silly," Sue answered.

"Shall we go then?" Ken asked.

"We shall," Sue replied, before turning and hugging us all at once and offering, "Thanks, ladies! I had a great time!"

They headed for the door arm in arm as we all sat for another drink while we ordered our Uber. We talked about our first foursome while we drank and waited on our ride. When it finally came, we piled into the back seat and began to play all over again. I'm sure that it was all she could do to keep her eyes on the road, but the driver got us home safe.

We tipped her generously, and she smiled while saying, "Call me anytime you need another lift," as she handed me her card.

Once we were inside the door, we all stripped off our dresses and fell onto the bed. We were a tangle of naked bodies as we pleasured each other until the morning hours. Fortunately, Sharon remembered to set the alarm so that we had plenty of time to clean up for our returning families. Of course, we did all the cleanup while still naked and took many liberties with each other along the way.

Before heading to our respective homes, we synced our schedule for a few hours this coming Wednesday. We were all very excited about what we would experience together next time.

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments