Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl's Times, Part Six

"My insatiable need for Joy, led me to an unexpected bonus."

8
0 Comments 0
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

That evening at home, I practically jumped my husband because my need for Joy was so strong. While he enjoyed every moment, it all went by too quickly for me, especially without the taste of Joy's heavenly snatch. However, I knew that I needed some alone time with her, or I'd snap, so I plotted my attack as my husband slept.

Joy still ran every morning for about forty-five minutes, so I decided to grab her early on in her run and have her for breakfast. Her usual path was down the block to the dead-end. Then she'd hit the trail that wound a giant circle along the creek adjacent to the neighborhood.

The last house on the block was Miss Sally's. She was a widower in her late sixties that still lived alone. We all made an effort to check on her daily. Because of that, I knew that she rarely locked her detached garage at the edge of the woods. It was the place that her late husband would disappear into for hours at a time to tinker with his automobile. Sally had shown me the place since I have an interest in classic cars and even given me a key if I ever wanted to slip by and dabble a little.

My plan was simple and would only give us thirty-five minutes at most together, but I needed her fiercely. I got up early and left a note for my husband that I was going for a run. I headed over to Sally's place and went into the garage. I opened the car and placed a blanket across the back seat, where I planned to have my way with Joy.

Once that was ready, I moved outside toward the back, where I was closest to Joy's path without being seen by others. I kept one eye on the dead-end so that I'd have time to react to her approach, especially since she was so fast. Initially, I'd planned to grab her from behind but thought better of that since she'd likely scream bloody murder. I'd have to settle for showing myself quickly and then pulling her into the garage without too much noise.

With my plan ready, I saw her coming. When she was about twenty feet away, I moved slowly toward her. Joy was so wrapped up in her music that she didn't notice me until we nearly collided. When her eyes finally focused on and recognized me, we were within arms reach. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the side door before she understood what was going on. Once inside, I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her tenderly.

Joy slowly took the hint as her arms moved around my body. The kissing got deeper and needier as our sparse clothing was quickly displaced. We stood there nude with hands exploring for some time before I remembered the backseat of the car. When it hit me, I moved in that direction, pulling Joy along. I ducked down and slid in on my back as Joy's lips stayed on mine. With us settled on the seat, the hunger grew even more. It was Joy that spun quickly on top of me, planting her leaking puss on my mouth and her face in mine. As we dug into each other's willing holes with our tongues, I felt a tinge of satisfaction. After all, it was a perfect but straightforward plan that yielded precisely the results that I'd craved.

Knowing that we could go all day, I'd set the alarm on my phone for thirty minutes. I'd figured that would give us enough time to separate and get back home without raising any suspicion. All that briefly flashed through my mind as my tongue brought Joy to her first climax and gave me a hefty dose of her sweet nectar. I wasn't far behind her in the orgasm department as her intense flicking of my clit sent me over the edge as well. Well on our way to seconds, with fingers added, the muffled moans became rather raucous.

We were so in sync that neither of us even noticed Ms. Sally standing by the open door until she uttered, "Ahem."

We both pulled up from our dining as she added, "Looks like you girls are having fun. Sorry about the interruption, but the motion sensor in the garage went off, and I came to investigate."

I mumbled, "Sorry about bothering you, but we really needed this."

Joy added, "So, very much!"

"Okay then, I'll let you two get back to business. But, in the future, why not just give me a call and you can use the spare bed inside? Just a thought."

Joy muttered, "Thank you for the invitation. We'll probably take you up on that."

"Sure, and you can even watch if you like or join in," I added.

"Maybe I'll take you up on the voyeurism," Sally offered as she walked back out.

"Did that turn you on as much as it did me?" Joy asked before diving back into my pussy.

"God, yes!" I responded before pushing my face back into hers.

Within moments we both had thrashing explosive peaks that left our faces soaking wet. We were still lapping away at the other's fluids when the alarm went off.  

"I guess that means we're out of time?" Joy questioned

"Yes, unless you have time to spare this morning?" I hinted.

"Maybe one more," Joy mumbled as her face pressed into my wanton box.

I returned the favor as we quickly ascended to another quick apex. The aftermath was too short, but we both enjoyed it nonetheless. While dressing, I considered, "Do you think we should take Sally up on her offer?"

"I don't know. Let's mull it over today and talk later."

"That sounds good," I replied before kissing her one last time. Watching her run back up the path and focusing on the way her buttocks moved just made me want her even more. With that vision in my head, I decided to go and talk to Sally. I wanted to see if she was serious about her offer.

After Joy's sumptuous ass was out of my sight, I knocked on Sally's door. She opened the door wearing a full-length white lacey nightgown. With the sun shining through the doorway, it was fairly transparent. The things I noticed right off were her large dark areolae and fat nipples. As she welcomed me in, I stood still long enough to see her black bush standing out also.

Not one to be shy, I inquired, "Do you always answer the door wearing such a sheer nighty?"

"Only when I'm expecting such a hot young woman-lover such as yourself. I may be old, but I still get wet from watching a couple of hotties like you two getting it on," Sally replied with a sexy little grin.

"Well, I'm here about your offer earlier to let us use your spare bedroom from time to time. Would you still be interested in letting us do that?"

"Certainly. Let me show you the room to see if it's to your liking."

Sally turned and headed down the hallway, and I was hypnotized by the shimmy in her well-defined ass. I don't know what sort of exercises she did, but by the looks of things through her nightgown, this girl was in great shape for her age. When she turned into a doorway up ahead of me, I realized I'd been lagging behind while ogling hers. When I got to the entrance and moved inside, I found her sitting with her legs spread and her nightgown hiked up to her waist.

Her bush was neatly trimmed, showing just a hint of her plump labia. This was clearly not her first time seducing others since her husband passed. Approaching her slowly, I gradually dropped to my knees in front of her. I was about three feet from her sex and could already smell its seasoned aroma. Down on my hands and knees, I crawled forward until the tip of my tongue could tickle her pubic hairs. I moved in a little more and lightly traced her thick labia while tasting the juices that had begun to flow.

Sally had been holding herself up until now, but once I'd licked her lips, she dropped flat onto the bed while sighing. I moved patiently into her open flower, taking a little more with each lap. Her sighs increased in volume the deeper I delved into her delicious vagina. I'd avoided her swollen button up to this point, but when I did graze it, she climaxed immediately. There was a slight increase in her nectar flow as her body shivered.

Trying to speak through her gentle quakes, Sally stuttered, "Oh... that wa... was lovely."

"You're welcome," I managed between long laps at her inner thighs.

After the orgasm ebbed, she requested, "Do you think you could finger me? It's been so long since someone did that."

"Of course, I replied while making a show of slathering my saliva on two fingers.

Sally moaned a quiet, "Mmm," at the show.

As I slipped them into her slick folds, Sally's moan turned significantly more intense. As I gradually increased the momentum of her fucking, I also took to sucking her stiff little button. This time her climax came swiftly and vigorously. Sally wailed as her hips slammed into my face over and over.

This time as her acme passed, I moved up her torso, pushing her gown along the way until I reached those taut, thick nipples. I sucked one into my mouth while rolling the other between my thumb and middle finger. I'd never seen nipples that were so thick. Taking turns on each with my mouth brought on another minor orgasm for Sally. As she quivered from her lastest, I moved up and kissed her lovingly as I ground my spandex-covered crotch against her slick mound.

Her hands held my face to hers for a minute as our kiss continued. When she released them, I pulled back to let her breathe. After a minute, she appealed, "How can I repay you for the pleasure that you've given me?"

"When Joy and I come over in a few days, you can join us. And, by the way, I like my pussies shaved smooth. If you need a hand with that, I'm sure that we'd be happy to assist. I'd stay a little longer, but I have to get to work. So I'll call tonight and work out a good time for us all to get together."

I can't wait to have your tongue on me again and mine on you," Sally injected as I headed out the door.

To be continued...

SamanthaStelee1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaStelee1

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors