Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not another Cuckold Story

"Hubsand and wife have some afternoon fun"

33
6 Comments 6
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Tied to the bed, her husband’s cock stood at full attention, Amy ran her fingertips across his thighs. She let out a little giggle as his cock twitched in the air when she touched his balls. Amy enjoyed the tease. She loved seeing him squirm under her touch. 

Amy lowered her head and began flicking her tongue around the crown of her husband’s rigid member. She always felt her naughtiest in the middle of the afternoon, and today was no exception. She parted her lips and took his head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. He let out a long moan as her saliva dripped down his shaft. 

Amy looked up to see her husband staring down at her. Looking back at him Amy said, “Well, this just won’t do.” Amy reached into the nightstand and grabbed a blindfold, then place it around her husband’s head covering his eyes. “Much better,” she said as she repositioned herself back between his legs and picked up where she left off.

Amy slid her mouth down and began humming. Bobbing her head up and down she could feel the tension growing in her husband’s body. She soaked his cock in saliva and as pulled away. Amy stood still, admiring her work. Her husband tied helpless, his cock standing tall and firm glistening from her spit.

Amy maneuvered herself around. The noise made her husband curious. A bang hit the headboard, and he said, “What are you doing?” Amy leaned close to his ear and replied, “Do you want to see something?” Her husband acknowledged by shaking his head up and down.

Amy slid the blindfold from her husband’s head. He looked up to see a long, thick brown dildo stuck to the bed headboard just above his. Amy moved, so her knees were straddling his head and her ass pointed toward the massive tool. 

Amy reached her hand between her legs and began to rub her fingers around her pussy lips. She moaned as the blood began to circulate through her clit. She slipped two fingers deep inside and moved them around until the wetness inside became audible. Amy slowly slid her fingers out and rubbed her pussy lips with the moisture. Amy used her two wet fingers to part her pussy lips as she slowly moved back onto the head of her huge friend.

The thought of her husband trapped beneath her witnessing what was about to happen made her all the hornier. Amy moved, and the head quickly found its way between her folds. She let out a little moan when it entered. Amy held herself still. She knew her husband could feel her heart beating through her chest against his body as her pussy anticipated the next move.

Amy wiggled her hips, trying to adjust so her pussy would welcome the large intruder. With a few more wiggles, Amy began to push back. Her pussy lips spread wide as the head disappeared, and the thick shaft entered into her hole. She slowly began to take him inside.

Amy could feel herself becoming wetter as her huge toy announced its presence in her hole. Amy slid herself forward, feeling the crown again at the opening of her hole. The feeling of the head of this big cock at the entrance of her pussy gave her butterflies. The thought that at any moment, it could fill her pussy and dominate her entire body left her pussy soaking inside. 

Amy knew her husband had the perfect view of just how wet this big cock was making her. She slid back again, and it pushed inside, Her pussly lips wrapped tightly around its girth a moan escaped her lips. Amy held herself still. She could feel her pussy contracting, squeezing helplessly around the firm, thick shaft. 

Amy pulled forward again, and uncontrollably said, “Oh my god.” The shaft of the brown thick cock was shining in the daylight from her wetness. Amy slid back down again and began to rock back and forth. The massive cock began to fill and tease every nerve inside her walls. Remembering that her husband was getting a perfect view of what was happening, Amy paused. She took a deep breath and said, “Five inches down, only five more to go.” 

Amy began to move, her whole body shifting back and forth. With each move, her big cock found its way a little deeper into her pussy. Amy’s entire body became warm as her pussy gave way to the massive cock that was fucking her deeper with each stroke. The size filled her pussy and sent sparks like lightning through her body. 

Amy began rocking back and forth harder. What was once an intruder now felt as if it belonged. It felt as if it were made for her pussy with one purpose. The purpose of sending her into orgasm after orgasm. Suddenly Amy realized that her ass was hitting the headboard. Amy couldn’t stop; she didn’t want to stop. Her ass hitting the headboard meant that her husband was now watching ten inches disappear inside and her pussy was begging for it. 

ErlineDervis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErlineDervis

Amy’s pussy welcomed every thick inch with long, deep, hard strokes. Her body began to fill with wave after wave of pleasure rolling from the stretched walls of her pussy to the deepest parts of her mind. Everything nerve in her body became alive as she thrust back and forth. With her pussy in complete control of her body, the spasming inside hit her. 

Amy began to shake up and down as she planted herself firmly against the base of this massive cock. Her legs were shaking. Her arms gave way as her chest met her husband’s stomach. Amy screamed out as the orgasm shot from her innermost parts, out through her mouth, and filled the entire house.

Amy lay still against her husband’s body. Her breathing was so heavy it was hard to catch her breath. Knowing that her husband was witness to the whole thing made her tingle inside. The naughty thoughts in her head began stirring. The huge cock was still buried deep inside her pussy. The feeling of being so full, so complete, had her mind stuck in a euphoric state. 

Amy moved forward just enough to keep most of the cock deep inside. She grabbed her husband’s stiff cock and squeezing hard she said, “Lick!” Not feeling anything happening Amy took his balls into her hands and wrapped her fingers around the top of his sack causing his balls to puff up like a balloon and now commanded, “Lick my clit!” 

Amy felt a soothing take over her body as his warm tongue found its place. She now had her husband licking her swollen clit while her huge cock kept her pussy happily filled. Amy felt so wicked, so naughty, and so content she began to tease him.

Amy started talking rhetorically, “Honey, did you see the way that big cock filled me up? I can’t believe I took all of it.” Amy’s husband continued licking her clit, his tongue easily finding it poking out from the pressure of the fat cock inside her. Amy continued, “I think you’re going to be seeing a lot more of this guy,” Amy chuckled, “But then again, he’s hard to miss if you know what I mean.” 

Amy continued her onslaught of teasing. “Honey, you lick so well I think you have a new job. You make sure my pussy is licked properly, and he will make sure it’s fucked properly, what do you think.”

The continued licking and dirty talk started making Amy’s stomach flutter. She could feel the warmth building back up again inside her still filled pussy. Amy’s hips began to move. Her pussy inching back and forth as her clit pressed frim against her husband’s tongue. Amy moaned and said, “Oh my god honey, that feels so good.” 

Amy lifted up from her husband and began moving. Humping between her husband’s tongue and the huge cock buried deep inside her. Amy could feel the throbbing in her clit. Her ass began to bang against the headboard taking back in every inch of her thick friend then, finding her husband's tongue on every move forward. 

Amy’s thrusting became more rhythmic, and the words came flowing loudly from her lips, “I can’t believe he’s going to make me cum again.” Amy began throwing her ass hard against the headboard. The bang she produced against it with each thrust meant that this massive tool was not only creating an orgasmic frenzy, not only sending her mind into a euphoric state but that her pussy was demanding every thick inch fill her very soul. 

Amy’s hand slung underneath, grabbing the balls of her toy she squeezed. Amy yelled out as she slammed and pressed her ass hard against the headboard, “Cum with me, fuck me and cum with me.” Amy let out a scream as she held its balls tightly in her hand, and the orgasm shook through her pussy, causing her clit to pulsate with the beating of her heart. 

Amy’s hands fell to her husband’s stomach. She fought to hold herself upright as the tremors and aftershock ran through her body. Finally catching her breath, Amy laughed. She twisted her head and said, “I’ve got one more thing to show you.” 

As Amy slowly moved forward, the shaft of this fat cock appeared. The long thickness now coated in a mix of shiny wetness from Amy and a gooey white strand as Amy cupped her hand over her pussy. Amy moved her feet and positioned herself squatting over her husband’s face. Amy giggled again and said, “Remember I said I had one more thing to show you.” Amy removed her hand from her pussy. With her pussy lips still open from the huge cock fucking her, a white liquid began to appear and Amy pressed her pussy down onto her husband's face. Amy giggled again and said, “My big cock friend shoots loads of cum too.”  

 

 

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments