Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Honey I'm Home-Date Night

"Bret takes Ally on a date"

12
3 Comments 3
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

This past weekend was amazing with Ally and Kyra.  I can’t believe all the experimenting Ally and I have been doing these past few weeks. I never dreamed of doing any of the things we have done.  We were both hesitant about spicing up things.  We have only grown closer and more attracted to each other as a result.  I want to do even more with Ally.  She doesn’t know it yet, but I have plans for the end of the week that will knock her panties off if she is wearing them.

We went to bed after our long busy weekend.  It felt good to just lay in bed cuddled up with my sexy wife under the covers.  We were spooned together and in a matter of minutes, we were both out like a light.

The next day, I left work early to finish my plans for our weekend.  As I drove, I called and made reservations for dinner and a hotel room.  Then, I stopped at a sex shop just out of town.  I walked into the shop not knowing what to expect for the most part.  We had just started to experiment, and some things were still a little foreign to me.  I saw rows of costumes and clothing for roleplay, but Ally has enough of those to use.  I especially like her lingerie more than some of these trashy items.  That’s just my opinion. 

I looked at lotions and creams next.  I picked up some massage oils and a few other items we could try later.  In the next row, I found what I was looking for.  The toys!  There were so many sizes, shapes, and models to choose from.  I found what I was looking for.  I grabbed a pack of batteries too.  Then, I headed home to my wife.  I think I’ll surprise her with dinner out tonight. I called her before she got home and told her I was taking her out for dinner.  She just needed to change clothes when she got home.

I got home and Ally was in the shower. I would have loved to join her, but I knew we would have never made it to dinner.  We would have spent the night in bed making love. Ally finished and walked out of the shower just wearing a towel. 

“Oh My God, Ally.  You look so hot right now.  I might have to cancel dinner tonight and keep you here all to myself.”

“No Bret.  You can’t cancel on me like that. You can have this body anytime you want. Anywhere you want, or any way you want,” she said.

“Baby, I know that. As much as I want you now, I have plans for us coming up.  I wanted to surprise you on Friday, but I can’t wait.”

“Wow, baby.  Two dates in one week?  I must be special for that.”

“You are incredibly special to me, sweetheart.  Now get dressed before you need another shower.  You teasing me with that sexy body of yours is killing me right now,” I said as I kissed her with one hand on her boob and another on her ass.  We broke the kiss as I let Ally finish getting ready.  Ally smacked me on my ass and then winked at me.  I looked back and saw that sexy little smirk she gives me when I am going to get lucky. 

Dinner was great.  We teased each other all night.  Our eyes never left each other for a minute.  All through dinner, Ally kept probing me about her surprise for the weekend.  I wasn’t going to give in that easily.  She isn’t the only one who can surprise the other with something special.  It just proves how much we love each other that we do things like this.

Ally was especially randy when we go home.  Even though everything she did to seduce me produced no results.  She didn’t need any foreplay tonight.  She grabbed the leftovers from my hand and pulled me with her into the kitchen.  She put them in the fridge and pulled me into her.  She kissed me and ran her hand on my crotch finding my cock already hard and needing to be released.  That is just what she did.

With little effort, my pants were at my ankles and Ally was on her knees, licking and sucking my cock. My God, could she suck a cock.  I swear she wanted my cum as her dessert. 

“Ally, if you keep this up, I am going to cum,” I said.

“I don’t want that. I want your cock in me. I want you to fill me with your seed.” She got up and pulled me to the kitchen table. She shimmied out of her barely-there panties and put them in my mouth.  I could taste her sweet juices on them.  “Fuck me.  Fuck me now, Bret,” she said.

 Ally pulled her dress up to her hips and she jumped on the table, spread her legs, and guided my rock-hard cock into her warm velvet folds.  I didn’t stop until I was all the way in.  She moaned as I started fucking her relentlessly, her legs wrapped around me and I held onto the table so we could keep our balance.  Ally rubbed her clit as I kept thrusting in her.

“Ally, I have never wanted or loved you more than I do now.”

“Fuck me, Bret.  I love you too.  I’m cumming. I’m cumming,” she cried out.

I couldn’t help it.  As Ally cried out from her orgasm, it triggered mine.  I let go of the table and grabbed her, pulling her tight with one final thrust as I pumped my seed deep into her pussy. Our tongues danced together as we stayed in the same spot.  My cock never left until it started to shrink and slide out.

“I love you, Ally.”

“I love you, Bret.”

“Let’s go to bed honey,” I said as I picked her up and carried her off to our love nest. 

Friday was here before we knew it.  I beat Ally home on Friday.  I showered, shaved, and got dressed.  I was in the walk-in closet when Ally walked through the door.  She had a surprised look when I walked out with my favorite dress for her to wear.  I met with a smile, kiss, and smack on her ass.  Then, I sent her to the bathroom to get ready for our date while I finished picking out the rest of her things for tonight. I had everything on the bed.  Her dress, bra, garter and stockings, high heels, and finally, her present.

Ally walked out of the bathroom in all her naked glory.  I couldn’t resist her and rushed to meet her in the doorway.  We kissed long and hard. I started from the top of her body down to the bottom and then forced myself to stop. I had to finish what I started.

“Honey, you need to get dressed, so we can get going.” Ally looked at me with disappointment until I told her that there was more to come.  I led her to the bed and started to help her get dressed.  That feeling of making her sexy while I helped get her dressed was almost as great as stripping her naked before we fucked. 

I helped slide on those silky, sexy garter and stockings.  She grabbed her bra and put it on.  Then, she stepped into her dress and pulled it up.  Then she asked me to zip her up.  I did just that and I snuck in a kiss or two on the back of her neck, giving her goosebumps.  I took out my favorite necklace for her and got behind her and snapped it on.  I kissed her neck again and squeezed her ass.  She jumped and lovingly slapped me on the hand.  She looked on the bed at the only thing remaining.

“What’s in the box, sweetie?” she asked as she gave it a quick shake.

“It’s your surprise for tonight,” I replied.  “Go on, open it up.”

She ripped open the wrapping paper.  Her eyes got wide as she looked at the box, then at me, then back at the box. 

“Is this what I think it is?” she asked.

“Yes, it is. You’re not the only one with a surprise or two up their sleeve.”

“I... I don’t know what to say.  You really got me this time. Do you want me to wear this tonight?  You are very naughty if you expect me to do that, Bret.”

“No more than you are my dear.  Now get your shoes on and we’ll head out to our date.”

“But honey.  I can’t.  It is missing a piece,” she said.

“No, it’s not sweetie.  That’s the remote that isn’t there.  I have it with me.  I had to make sure it works, or you won’t have any fun,” I said with a devilish grin.  I kissed her and let her finish getting dressed.

Ally came down five minutes later, walking just a little funny.  We walked out to leave holding hands.  I opened the passenger door and Ally slid her gorgeous body into the SUV.  I walked around to the driver’s door and opened it.  Just before climbing in, I turned the remote on medium speed.  I watched Ally jump from her seat in excitement.  She looked over at me and grinned. As I sat down and closed the door, Ally leaned over and kissed me. 

ErlineDervis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErlineDervis

“You are such a dirty boy. What gave you the idea for my little gift?”

“I just wanted to surprise you, as you’ve done with me,” I said.

“Well, you did a good job.  I want to return the favor.  I want to get something for you. I love this feeling.” 

“Before or after dinner?” I said as I turned up the speed on the remote.  Ally threw her head back and let out a soft moan. 

“Ohhhhhh, before.  You are getting me so horny right now, baby.  Please, I need some relief!”

“I think going there before will only make you want me more,” I said.

“I don’t care if we are late for dinner. We have all night.  You started this.  I plan on finishing it as well as you.”

We headed to the sex shop before dinner.  When we walked in together, there were a few people in there looking around.  Ally’s eyes lit up at everything she saw.  She took my hand and pulled me down an aisle.  It was stocked with all kinds of toys. She was looking for a specific item for me.

“Aha.  Here it is.  The last one too.  Let’s look around some more.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“Patience, my naughty husband.  You can’t rush me, even though I am horny as hell right now.  I am even thinking of letting you take me here and now, in front of everyone here.”

“Well. We could go to a private room in the back and fuck.”

“Don’t tempt me, Bret.  I might take you up on that offer.”

After she said that, I lowered the speed on the remote and then increased it suddenly.  She almost jumped out of her skirt.

“You bastard,” she whispered to me.  “I’ll get you for this.”

Ally was still browsing through the shop.  She was squirming with every step because I kept adjusting the remote for her bullet.  She giggled and looked at me as she started towards the cashier to pay.  I walked over to see what she had picked up.  It was gone.  She got the last one of whatever it was.  I guess I will have to wait until she gives it to me. 

I walked over to Ally as she was handed her receipt.  She took my hand and we walked towards the back of the shop.  There they have private viewing booths.  She opened the door and pulled me in.  She closed the door and locked it. 

She kissed me forcefully, unbuttoning my pants as she did it.  Ally led me to an oversized recliner and sat me down.  My pants were at my ankles in no time.  Ally grinned at me when she saw I had gone commando.  She stared at my cock the whole time while she walked over to the window and put money into the machine that was on the wall.  She strutted back towards me, shaking her voluptuous hips the whole time.

Ally sat down beside me and started to stroke my cock, just as the screen on the wall went up.  Through the glass was a beautiful brunette in a short dress.   Music began playing and she slowly started to dance and strip before both of us. 

Ally watched for a second, then proceeded to get on her knees in front of me and sucked on my hard cock.  Just when I thought I was going to cum, she stopped.  She then opened her package and slid a cock ring on my hardened shaft.  It was also remotely controlled.  I had forgotten about Ally’s remote until she mentioned the remote for the cock ring. 

“Sit back and enjoy the show.  We can go to dinner once we both get off from each other’s toys,” she said as she giggled when she turned it on. Ally sat beside me and turned it on full speed.  I had to do the same.  We were watching the dancer and we fondled each other.  It wasn’t long until we were both moaning that we were cumming.  Ally had bent down and had taken my cock in her mouth catching most of my cum.  I still had my fingers in her pussy.  When I pulled them out, I tasted her sweet nectar and licked my fingers until Ally tasted herself on my fingers.

We got ourselves cleaned up and headed to the restaurant for dinner. We worked up quite the appetite before dinner.  We shared a bottle of wine after we ordered dinner. Then, we just sat and talked about our night so far as well as what was to come.  We gave our bodies and toys a break as we ate.  We still played around a bit.   After dinner, we shared a dessert.  Ally wanted to go dancing.

“Okay.  Just remember I have two left feet.”

“I know, Bret.  I love it when we slow dance and you caress my ass and I feel your hard cock pressing against my pussy.  It has always made me want you more if that is possible.”

We got up and I pulled Ally into a deep kiss.  We headed to the club.  We got to the dance floor and danced a few fast songs.  Afterward, we grabbed a table, and I went to get some drinks for ourselves.  As I was walking back, I saw a guy walk up to her and try to get her back on the dance floor.  I got the attention of a bouncer at the bar and told him we may have a problem.

“That guy over by my wife is harassing her and we don’t want to cause a problem because we like it here and want to come back.  I think he may cause a scene when I walk over to her.”

“Relax buddy.  I’ve got your back.  He’s a real asshole, anyway.  This will be his third strike if he causes a problem.  It will get him banned from ever coming back,” he replied. 

“Thanks,” I said as I shook his hand and passed him $50. He just nodded and followed me over to our table just out of sight.  Ally perked up when she saw me at the table.

“Honey, are you ready to go?  It’s getting late,” I asked.

“She’s not going anywhere but back to my place,” he said with a smirk. 

I just grinned and nodded to the bouncer behind him.  I took Ally’s hand and she got up to leave.  The guy took one step and then landed flat on his ass.  The bouncer grabbed his collar and pulled him down.  The next thing that happened was him getting dragged out by two bouncers. 

“That was close. He was a real creep.  Take me home, my white knight.  This princess needs to properly thank you.”

“What are you talking about?”  

“I saw you talking to the bouncer.  I knew you’d take care of me and protect me.”

“You know me so well,” I said as I flipped the remote on.  Ally jumped and slapped me on the arm. 

“Bret!” That is all she said before her lips were on mine.  Then she turned on her remote.

“Come on baby,” I said as I broke our kiss and pulled her quickly out of the club and to our car. I opened the door for her, and she turned to give me another kiss.  She grabbed my cock with one hand and took my other hand and put it up her skirt.  I felt her warm sweet nectar dripping down her legs.  I slid two fingers in her pussy.  She moaned as I did that.  I moaned as well when she stroked my cock through my pants.  I pulled my fingers out and gave them a lick then shared it with Ally. She cleaned my fingers off, and we got into the SUV. 

We made it home in no time.  We didn’t waste any time going to the bedroom.  We’d make it there eventually.  We did need to sleep sometime. We stripped each other and Ally climbed on my lap after she sat me down on the love seat.  Our remotes were still on.  Ally had her remote in her hand. But mine was in the pocket of my pants on the floor by the door.  I had no way to get it.  I wasn’t going to get up because Ally had already slid her way down on my hard cock.  She just twerked on my cock.  Ally loves to tease me.  She turned her remote on high.

“Oh God, Ally! That feels great!”

“I didn’t know how I’d feel fucking you while we were wearing our toys.  I love it!” Ally said.

“Ally, I’m not going to last much longer.”

“I don’t care.  You’ve given me so many orgasms with your toy.  I want to feel your first with my toy.”

“Oh, you will,” I said.  Before I could tell her, I was cumming, my cock shot off like a rocket filling her deep in her pussy. Ally shook as she felt my cock coating her insides. 

“Oh, Bret.  Wow! There was a lot of force behind that.” She looked at me.  “You’re still cumming, aren’t you?”

I shook my head as I closed my eyes until my orgasm started to dissipate.  “Oh Ally, that was incredible,” I said as Ally lay exhausted on my chest.  Her pussy relaxed on my cock as we both reveled in our own passion and lust for each other. 

“We will have to do that again.  Soon.” 

“I wholeheartedly agree,” I said as I wrapped my arms around her.  I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.  We made love the rest of the night until we passed out when in the early morning light started peeking through the blinds.  

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments