Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Humor Stories

In our adult humor (“humour” for the British) section, you’ll find funny, sexy, saucy stories, meant to raise a smile.

To merge the libidinous with the laughable is perhaps the most difficult style of erotica to write, yet many lush stories writers rise to the challenge.

Holly The Horny Witch 6

time travel can be complicated

Wednesday, June 23rd, 2023. Six, p.m. "Change of plan, Holly. Jennifer is coming home earlier than we thought. She'll be here in fifteen minutes." "Balls! I was really looking forward to our time together." It was no secret to most that David Watts and Holly Goodman were a couple meant to be. But circumstances had prevented their ever getting together as husband and wife. Instead, she was now engaged to be married to the...

Holly The Horny Witch 5

Holly helps out a friend

Holly Goodman had only herself to blame for reconciling the romantic relationship between David Watts and Jennifer Hunter. The sister of Holly's boyfriend, Jeffrey, the young Witch had come to seek help in bringing the good-looking Wizard back into her life. It had been Watts who had ended their newly found romance, deciding it was for the best that they go their separate ways, free to do whatever they chose to do, and wi...

Three Little Wishes

Virgin Jimmy finds a magic lamp and gets more than he dreamed of

Jimmy lay prone on the crest of the dune, binoculars in one hand and his erection in the other. He kept his eyes focused on the two women on the beach, their mature - to him - bodies glistening in the sunshine. They were here regularly about this time, before the beach-goers arrived in large throngs, and always on this little stretch of sand hidden in the dunes. He had watched them slather tanning oil on themselves, and e...

Letter #14 -- From the Lost Letter Bin At Everheart North Dakota

A matter for the human relations department

Ms. Janet Tighty Director of Human Relations Everheart Farm Supply Everheart, ND Dear Ms. Tightly: My name is Anita Boning from the receivables department. You have asked me to explain in writing why I dumped a vase of water in the crotch of Mr. Jason Johnson. By this letter, I intend to explain what happened and show you I am the real victim in this case, and that if anyone should no longer be working for Everheart Farm...

Score 9 9
5
561 Views 561
1.4k words 1.4k words

Holly The Horny Witch 4

Holly craves even more in bed

London, 2019. "Holly, will you cheer the fuck up!" yelled an exasperated Jeffrey Hunter. "You drive me crazy!" she yelled back in kind. "No, you drive ME crazy!" "No YOU, drive ME crazy!" "You drive me crazy, times a hundred, and no comebacks!" Holly Goodman threw her hairbrush in the general direction of her boyfriend and lover and stormed off into the bathroom in a huff. Jeff was lying on top of their bed and was busy a...

Holly The Horny Witch 3

Holly has a reunion with the school bully

London, 2023. Holly Goodman had taken a lot of criticism lately about her healthy sex drive. When she wasn't hard at work she was the first one to admit that her thoughts were mostly about sex. If she wasn't making love she would probably be masturbating and dreaming of making love. If she wasn't masturbating she would have her head in a book called 'Advanced Sexual Positions.' Ever since puberty, the attractive brunette...

Holly The Horny Witch 2

Holly and Jeffrey deal with matters of the bedroom

London, 2018. The accomplished Witch, Holly Goodman, was just like everybody else when it came to remembering her first real kiss. It was with Peter Drummond on the occasion of her sixteenth birthday. She could vividly recall the first time she and Jeffrey had made love as well. Not brilliant, but then whose first time is it? And Holly remembered the first time she had experimented with lesbian sex, the occasion was indel...

A True History Of The Second Pubic War

How the hero Priapus Veribiggus saved the virtuous wives and daughters of Rome

“Oh, woe and thrice woe! Sound the alarm! Hairyballicus is coming,” went up the cry, “he’s defeated our great generals Lickius Mylius Ballus and Gaycoccius Testicio Varrucus at Ars Cuntula by foul means, massacred our brave legionaries, and left a trail of severed cocks impaled on pikestaffs in his arse-fucking rampage across our beautiful land. His uncivilised army of hairy arse bandits and malodorous cuntlickers will be...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Mastur-Bot

When artificial intelligence meets good old-fashioned human nature, the results are explosive.

It started in a small way, on one little website, where people went to chat and share smutty stories. The first sign was when the mods noticed there was a drop in members blocking each other. A blip? No, after several weeks the trend was clear, and was gathering pace. Fewer and fewer people were receiving messages they didn't want. No longer was the site awash with unsolicited dick pics, and everyone was suddenly meeting...

Holly The Horny Witch 1

Holly beds her dreamboat with unexpected consequences

London, 2021. Holly Goodman, on the occasion of her twenty-first birthday, had taken a long and reflective look at her life so far. She had matured into a fine and attractive young woman, and it was hard to believe that she was the same person as that small and bushy-haired young thing she had once been all those years ago. Her student years had been the most remarkable years in her life as she met up with lots of other b...

The Horny Housewives of Prague

A naughty trio stages a break-in...

“Hey mum,” said Tobias, as he closed the door behind him. “Hey love. How was your shift?” “Oh, fine, fine. Listen, I’m going out tonight, OK?” Eliska froze. Could tonight be the night? “Oh, that sounds fun. Will you be late?” “I’ll be out a while, so I’ll keep quiet when I get back.” “OK, love.” Tobias bustled around his room, got dressed, and had dinner. As he did so, Eliska texted her best friend, Anna. “He’s going out...

Reverend James Hellenfyre First Purgatorian Church of God 2154 W. East Street Everheart ND Dear Reverend Helenfyre: This is May Bendoer. I am writing to explain what happened between me and Henry Longerson at the church picnic last week and ask that you let both of us back on the First Purgatorian Youth Leadership Council. I want to assure you that what happened at the picnic was a complete accident. Neither Henry nor I i...

Score 6 6
4
499 Views 499
1.6k words 1.6k words

Mr. John Strickland Attorney at Law 2564 Law Ave Everheart, ND Dear Mr. Strickland: Thank you for giving me my quarterly employment review. As your legal secretary and receptionist. I appreciate the effort you put into it and intend to take all of your recommendations for improvement to heart. You asked me to write you a letter in which I list and demonstrate my understanding of the office procedures we discussed. Startin...

Sex and Capitalism

In the harsh world of real estate, sometimes you deal in alternative currency.

“Do you have it or not? I’m tired of your excuses?” Eric drummed his fingers impatiently on the table, his dark eyes widened as he stared down at Carmen. He looked ready to tear her apart if she couldn’t make this payment, like a shark circling bleeding prey. Once again, she counted her money. Carmen was hoping against hope that somehow the last three counts were off. It didn’t take long, she was close to a thousand short...

Jane Gulpton 2354 Mill Street Cando, N.D My dearest sister Jane: Since my last letter, things have not gone well. I have been unable to find employment and my bank account is dwindling. Opportunities are not good here in Everheart and I think that what got me fired at the Dollar Store may have leaked out despite my manager’s promise that he would never speak of it. My cable bill is due in three days. I owe the guy who run...