Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BDSM Stories

BDSM is convenient 4 letter abbreviation of 6 words - Bondage & Discipline (B&D) Domination & Submission (D&S) Sadism & Masochism (or Sadomasochism) (S&M).

Feel free to add your own story to our BDSM library, or if you would like to extend one of the existing bdsm stories, please feel free.

These are generally stories about control / submission between consensual adults.

Thirst, Chapter 4

First time sucking cock in a public men's room.

The very next day, at work, I made an opportunity to drink piss and cum from another cock. Remember the Hispanic gentleman whose cock had impressed me in the 14th floor men’s room? Well, I used my access as a DBA to look him up in the security card database. It wasn’t hard, I just pulled up the photos of all the local, male, Spanish-language CSRs. His was the third one I retrieved. Miguel Salazar is his name and I called...

Anticipation

A phone call and the prospect of more.

“Hello?” “Hello, is this Pamela?” “Yes.” “This is Robert.” “Oh, God.” “Is something wrong? Is this not a good time for me to call?” “No, this is fine, you just caught me by surprise.” “Are you sure?” “Yes, it’s just … it’s your voice.” “My voice?” “Yes, it’s so … seductive.” “Are you sure you’re all right? You sound distressed.” “I don’t think distressed is exactly the right word.” “What is the right word?” “The right wor...

Thirst, Chapter 3

My growing obsession leads me down a dark rabbit-hole of perversity.

I arrived on time, that is to say five minutes early. I had left work a little early so as to have time for a quick shower and change of underwear. The directions to the ordinary looking suburban ranch-style home had been easy to follow. The neighborhood had a comfortable moderately prosperous middle class feel to it - typical middle American suburbia. Jim came to the door himself when I rang. He was maybe an inch or so t...

Lady Lucille’s After Hour Game Night

Some bars have great stories behind them. Lady Lucille’s has a legend.

Lady Lucille’s Bar & Grill has been a fixture down on Second Street for many years. Supposedly it was once even closer to the river, but back in the big floods of ’93 it survived only because the owner and patrons got together to sandbag a six foot high flood wall all the way around it. Once the floods went down, the owner picked up the building and moved the bar three blocks– and about twenty feet in elevation– up to wha...

Rules

During her phone call, she is made to recite his rules

“Hello?” “Hello, my pet,” came a familiar voice over the phone. “Do you know who this is?” She swallowed hard. “Yes.” “And you know what that means, don’t you?” “Please,” she pleaded, “not today. Not right now. My husband is on his way home from work. He could be here any minute.” “Naughty, naughty,” came the voice. “What’s my first rule, pet?” “Your pet is your property, and nobody else’s,” she replied, her voice beginni...

Sarah's Saga - Introductions

Sarah is intoduced to her Masters and Mistesses.

I was completely disoriented. The varied humiliations I had been subjected to so far had left me more horny than ever. I had enjoyed them and wondered what else would be done to me during my probation period. I settled in my cage in the back of the van and found that I had been left some pillows to lie down on. Making myself as comfortable as possible, I lay down and fell asleep. I came awake when the rear door opened, an...

A Femme Domme Tale Chapter 6 Part 1

Greta participates in a professional session with Edith.

“So, it sounds like your weekend was a success.” I took a sip of my wine and thought for a moment. My friend and mentor, Edith, asked me to lunch on Monday and I’d shared the details of Friday night with her. “I have to admit I was a little worried, but it turned out better than I ever thought possible.” “I’m a little surprised you let them have sex.” I took another bite of my chef’s salad. “I hadn’t planned on them havin...

Teaching Carol, Chapter 12

Ice cream, fondlings and farewells.

Every town in America has one, it seems. Drive along the main drag far enough and you’ll find it, sometimes right on the square but generally on the outskirts of town with the mini-malls and superstores: a small, white building standing by itself. It will be called Dairy Queen or The Corner Creamery or Tastee-Freez and from April through September, you can walk up to the window and buy soft-serve ice cream, milk shakes, m...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

How To Tease My Girlfriend

Conner brings in an extra man to tease Siobhan with

“Do you want to do her ankles?” I asked, offering our guest a couple of the fluffy pink handcuff sets from Siobhan’s and my collection. It seemed the thing for a good host to do. “I don’t know, man.” Cayden held back, biting his lip. “I mean, she’s your girl.” “Excuse me,” Siobhan cut in, “I’m my own girl. Woman. Thank you very much. Now be a sweetie and chain my legs open. Nice and tight.” I couldn’t help chuckling at th...

A Femme Domme Tale Chapter 5 Part 2

Greta and Liz Dominate Chris.

Liz returned to the bedroom, and a few minutes later the three of us were sitting naked at the small table in the corner of our bedroom and sipping from our bottles of water. The conversation was light and airy, and the mood was remarkably relaxed. Chris listened as Liz and I discussed our workout routines, and I was a bit shocked when she brought up the idea of me entering fitness competitions with her. I wasn’t in any t...

The Opening of Sarah - Part Two

Sarah's sexual journy becomes more intense

Friday Early this morning, I was having my coffee and savoring the surprise fucking my husband gave me this morning. My pussy was still tingling. I reached into my panties and tasted his cum. A knock at the door interrupted my fun; I grumbled at the disturbance until I saw that Jordan, my neighbor, was standing there in her business suit. She was on her way to work but was going to check on her new slave. “Kneel,” Mistres...

Girls' Night

My Wife Entertains Friends

“Girls' night this Saturday,” she casually announced as she handed me a slip of paper, “Here is the menu. Have everything ready by 5 Saturday. We are having a game night so make sure you set up the card table then you can go prepare yourself” I longed for and dreaded these nights. Girls' night happened once every couple of months. She told me to prepare dinner, snacks, and drinks for six people. Friday night, I did the sh...

Sarah's Saga - The Arrival

Headed for a life as a slave Sarah arrives at destination wondering what will happen to her next.

The private jet finished taxiing to a nearby hangar. Maxine, the flight attendant, brought me a glass of milk, which I immediately drank as I was parched after the flight and the oral stimulation I had provided to Maxine's cunt and ass. The first gulp alerted me that this was not milk. It was warm and bubbly and coated my mouth with a familiar stickiness. Maxine said, "A little gift from your new Masters. They asked me to...

Kelly Explores

It's nice when you get what you pay for

It had been a week since Kelly and I had fucked. The memory of it was rarely out of my mind, getting my hands on her tits had been a fantasy of mine for years. Getting to fuck her was something I thought I'd never do. I smiled broadly when I received her text. "I've bought new panties, red lace." I replied by reminding her of our deal. I have to see them, as I'd paid for them. I was expecting a picture back, but no, my ph...

Lori Gets What She Asked For

Mac's cock was wet with her cum.

Lori was screaming as she rode Mac’s nine-inch fat cock. Her long nipples on her little titties were being twisted and pulled. She was bouncing hard on his cock, pulling up so the head was between her labia and slamming down full length. He thrust up with his strong core muscles as she slid down. She had already cum three times and was on the verge of a third, when her bedroom door flew open, and her parents burst in alon...