Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How To Tease My Girlfriend

"Conner brings in an extra man to tease Siobhan with"

8
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a m/m/f threesome story, involving graphic m/m and m/f sexual interactions, including oral, hand stuff, love cuffs, spanking, and edging/tease-denial. It features the same couple from in “Under Everyday Clothes,” but there’s no continuity that necessitates reading one before the other. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The woman, Siobhan, switches roles and plays the sub in this one. Everyone is enthusiastically consenting and over 18."

“Do you want to do her ankles?” I asked, offering our guest a couple of the fluffy pink handcuff sets from Siobhan’s and my collection.

It seemed the thing for a good host to do.

“I don’t know, man.” Cayden held back, biting his lip. “I mean, she’s your girl.”

“Excuse me,” Siobhan cut in, “I’m my own girl. Woman. Thank you very much. Now be a sweetie and chain my legs open. Nice and tight.”

I couldn’t help chuckling at the way Cayden looked down and fidgeted his fingers together, with a broad smile nearly splitting his face. He held a hand blindly out in my direction, and let me place the cuffs in it.

“What are these even for?” he asked, closing one of the padded cuffs around Siobhan’s left ankle, and the other end of it to the framework of spacer bars running under our sofa. “Are we doing some kind of roleplay?”

“Not today,” I said, securing Siobhan’s wrists over her head. “But we’re definitely going to be pushing Siobhan’s patience. If it’s too easy for her to jump in and touch herself, you won’t get much chance to practice.”

“Also, it’s hotter this way,” Siobhan added, struggling playfully against her restraints, ignoring their emergency quick-release tabs.

“Which will make it easier for you to get a response out of her on your first try,” I agreed.

Cayden secured the other ankle cuff and quickly took a step back, as if he thought Siobhan might suddenly take on some dangerous new form once she was fully secured.

She remained my beautiful firebrand girlfriend, blonde hair tumbling around her in all directions, string bikini ready to fall away at the tug of a few loose ends. Her head cocked slightly to the side, surveying us both, comfortable and expectant. She still managed to look like a queen on a throne, even spreadeagled on her back, with her left arm and leg stretched up onto the backrest of the sofa.

I patted Cayden on the shoulder. “It’s never too late to turn back.”

“Nope, no, I’m good,” Cayden said immediately, head snapping up, hands rubbing together.

“I mean I don’t know how anyone could resist a sight like that,” I said, nodding at Siobhan. “But to each their—”

“I said I’m good,” Cayden confirmed. “I really want to try this.”

Siobhan and I had met Cayden in a pub near our old university, the same one we’d been going to since we were both students. Usually, that didn’t feel like all that long ago, but compared with Cayden, we almost felt like seasoned adults.

Cayden was nineteen years old, full of energy and fresh dorm stories. He was skinny, black, and compellingly cute, in a sweet, bookish way that both Siobhan and I were mad for. Like us, he was bi and full of kinky fantasies, which he’d been practically bursting to tell someone about after a few beers, but he’d never so much as kissed a woman before. Now that he was sober, and here, really here in private with us, he’d been blushing and looking away almost every time he met Siobhan’s eye, starting from when she was wearing much more clothing than this.

He had a particularly lovely blush, which visibly warmed two perfectly round patches of his dark skin, right over his prominent cheekbones. Still, as much as I liked watching his face heat up, I took it as a stern reminder to keep checking that he was only feeling the good kind of hot.

“I’ve never had this kind of attention from two men at once,” Siobhan said, kindly and pointedly, looking at him and waiting for him to look back. “I’m sure I won’t know quite how to handle it.”

“I’ve never had this kind of attention from one man at once,” I added, following her lead. “So, this’ll be an adventure for all of us.”

I ran my hand from Cayden’s shoulder down his back, tentatively making my way toward his ass. Realizing what I was doing, Cayden reached back and pinched my ass first, not at all tentatively. A shock of novelty ran through my system, firming up my already nicely developing erection.

“All right.” Cayden clapped his hands together, looking a bit more confident, and shifted his hips back and forth, as if limbering up for a strenuous athletic task. “Let’s do this. Teach me how to please a woman.”

“Emphasis on a woman,” Siobhan noted. “The most important part is listening to the woman you’re with, and learning what she likes. She… hmm!”

Siobhan cut off with a squeak and then a throaty grumble when I slapped the side of her ass and kissed her heavily over the mouth.

“He gets to do that…” Siobhan explained, patiently and unrelentingly, in the gaps between my kisses, “because he’s already… taken the time… to learn… what I like.”

“It’s true, I’m not being a very good example,” I admitted. “But Siobhan loves the chance to be annoyed with me while she’s restrained. Don’t you?”

Siobhan rolled her eyes in grudging acknowledgment.

“In other words, it’s complicated,” she said. “But once you learn what one person likes, it should make things easier when someone else asks you for something similar.”

“I mean, that all applies to men too,” said Cayden. “I meant more like, physical specifics.”

“Sorry, let’s start over,” I said, sitting back on my heels and motioning for Cayden to kneel next to me, on the floor in front of the sofa. “Here, start by brushing your hands over her thighs, like this.”

I demonstrated tickling Siobhan’s favorite nerves into alertness with a flutter of my fingers, drawing a contented sigh from her before I pulled away so that Cayden could try. He did a pretty spot-on imitation of my hand movements, at least from a spectator’s perspective. It was only from Siobhan’s unaffected expression that I was able to tell it wasn’t quite right.

“Lighter,” I said. “As light as you can possibly go and still make contact at all.”

Cayden tried again, and Siobhan hummed approvingly.

“There we go,” she sighed. “Just like that.”

“Try it over more of her body now,” I directed. “But don’t touch the bikini yet. She needs a while to get ready for direct contact.”

Cayden fluttered his fingertips over her abs, her ribs, up to her collar bone and throat, and then down again, over her arms and back to her thighs. Siobhan writhed under his touch, as pleasantly, luxuriously distressed as she would be during a deep-tissue massage.

“See, that’s all you,” I said, pointing at the hardness of Siobhan’s nipples straining against her bikini top.

“You’ll be able to see even better if you take this off of me,” Siobhan suggested, shifting from side to side so that her cleavage jiggled in the fabric.

Cayden looked to me.

“We can do that now,” I said. “Just the top.”

With a touch almost as soft as he’d been using on her skin, Cayden tugged the strings to free her large, obviously excited breasts.

“Don’t spoil her nipples with too much attention yet,” I said. “Just keep touching her the way you have been, as if all of her skin is the same. There’s just a little more of it available now.”

Cayden stroked her, not even letting his fingers touch her hard, protruding nipples at all. She gasped and arched her upper back each time he brushed them with the flats of his palms.

“And when it looks like she can’t take any more softness,” I said, “when she’s rubbing on you like that, looking for a firmer touch, you give it to her. Just not the way she thinks she wants it. Not yet.”

I reached over him, took one of her nipples between my thumb and finger, and tightened my hold on it until she yelped.

“That’s the important thing with Siobhan,” I said. “Well, when you’re domming her, it is, anyway. Being her sub is a whole other game. But when you’re in charge, you have to keep assuring her that you understand what she wants…” I stroked her inner hip joint, so close to her pussy, making her buck for attention, “but that she’s not going to get it until you decide it’s time.”

I pulled my hand away.

“Fucking prick,” Siobhan hissed at me, and then smiled a little bigger than usual at Cayden, to make it clear it was all in good fun.

“We use ‘safeword’ as a safeword, by the way,” I said. “I doubt we’ll need that today. I only mention it because ‘fucking prick’ actually tends to mean you’re doing a good job.”

Siobhan nodded in confirmation, even while pouting out her lower lip.

“Go on, keep it up,” I said. “Don’t be afraid to punish her a little, if she gets unruly.”

Cayden went on stroking Siobhan, paying special yet frustrating attention to her breasts and thighs. She squirmed and whined, more and more desperately. When she nearly lifted her whole body off the sofa at once, he took the hint to give her a good, hard nipple pinch.

“Switching up the sensations stops her from getting bored,” I said, grabbing her by the waist and rolling her onto her side as far as she could comfortably go, making most of her ass nicely available for spanking.

I gave her several good, hard slaps, working my way down the backs of her thighs as well as her ass, to show Cayden that he didn’t need to be shy. If we were alone, I might have turned her around and spanked her pussy too, but that seemed a bit advanced to show someone on a first time.

Experimentally, Cayden brushed his fingers lightly over her ass, just the part exposed by her bikini bottoms. Siobhan leaned into the feeling, stretching her ass toward him, arching her back, bumping against his hand. He waited until she’d extended herself as far as she could in her restraints, and even gave her a few more seconds of light stroking, before spanking her back into her place.

“Just like that,” I said. “The point is to make sure she’s as wet and worked up as she can be before you even start touching her. What do you think, love?” I asked Siobhan. “Is your pussy ready to come out and play?”

“Yes, for fuck’s sake!” she exclaimed.

“See, that’s the tone you want,” I said.

Cayden chuckled along with me as he helped me roll her flat on her back again, and tugged the strings on her left hip. I tugged on the other side, and together we unveiled her beautiful pussy, already wet and glistening and waiting for us.

“Now, I don’t want to talk down to you,” I said, waving my hand over Siobhan’s pussy without touching it. She reached hopefully upward with her hips. “I know a lot of this stuff seems pretty basic once you learn it. But at the same time, a lot of grown men have just never had it explained to them. And you did ask about the physical differences….”

“Yeah, take me through it step by step,” said Cayden. “Treat me like a total beginner.”

Siobhan whined and rattled her chains.

I wasn’t sure if Cayden was getting the hang of teasing Siobhan with his words as well as his body, or if he was honestly just asking for information. Either way, this was going swimmingly.

“Okay, well, with her legs apart like this, you can see the vagina pretty easily.” I put one fingertip right to the opening, and Siobhan thrusted up, trying to envelop me. “When people can’t find it, they’re usually getting lost in the crease between the inner and outer labia, here, or here.”

I stroked her folds on either side, making her shiver.

“The vagina’s a fun place to be, of course.” I brought my finger back to it, this time dipping inside. “But when you’re using it for her fun, rather than yours. You want to pay the most attention to the front wall. Front from her perspective. That’s what people mean when they talk about the G-spot, even though it’s not really a spot.”

I dragged my slightly hooked finger down and out of her to show Cayden the shape of it.

“Oh, fuck me,” Siobhan moaned at the emptiness, thrashing against the couch. “Seriously, fuck me.”

“Now, this whole area is sensitive,” I told Cayden. “But playing with most of it, even the G-spot, is really just the next level of what you’ve been doing with the rest of her body. We’re still dancing around the heart of the matter. And the heart of the matter… is right here.”

I brushed my fingertip ever so lightly over Siobhan’s clit, and tugged its hood up. She made a sound between a gasp and a moan.

“That’s the clitoris?” Cayden guessed.

I nodded. “That’s it. It’s a lot like a penis, but you can’t treat it like one. You can’t tickle it when it’s resting and expect it to harden up for you. It’s too sensitive for that. It has to be fired up and ready for good things first, or it just gets overwhelmed and hurts, and not in a fun way. That’s why we dance around and around and around this tiny… little… thing.”

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

I blew a soft breath over Siobhan’s wet, exposed, pink nub of flesh.

She cried out, and every part of her skin that could pucker or form goosebumps did so.

“A little goes a long way once you get here,” I said, letting the hood slide back down into place, and smiling up at Cayden. “Would you like to kiss it?”

“Yes!” Siobhan answered for him. “Yes, he would!”

Slowly, with a combination of teasing and caution, Cayden leaned over Siobhan and lowered his head to plant a soft, round kiss right over her clit. She moaned even louder for the soft but full contact.

He bobbed back up, licking his lips.

“It has a nice tang to it, right?” I asked.

Cayden answered by grabbing my hand, pulling it to his lips, and taking my finger, the one that had been inside Siobhan, all the way into his mouth. He sucked forcefully for a few seconds before releasing it.

“Delicious,” he said, grinning, and returned his mouth to Siobhan, sucking more gently on her clit.

“More,” Siobhan said, almost as soon as he’d given her any stimulation at all. “Use your tongue.”

“She likes little circles over the top of the hood,” I told him, but it suddenly felt like I was reciting from rote memorization. Cayden’s saliva was drying on my hand, his smile wasn’t fading from my vision, my cock was throbbing against the inside of my trousers, and my mind was no longer on my lesson plan.

Siobhan sighed with relief as Cayden fell into a pleasing rhythm. Soon, she was moaning in a new pattern, building rapidly toward a climax.

“You’re doing great,” I said, rubbing Cayden’s back as he worked. “I won’t lie, you could give her a pretty amazing orgasm in the next few seconds, and it would be nothing to be ashamed of.”

But…?” Cayden prompted me in little pauses between circles, smiling at my tone.

“But do you know what really gets her going?” I asked.

“What’s that?”

“Being made to wait for her turn,” I said. “Even after she thought it was already here.”

“Are you kidding me?!” Siobhan cried, when Cayden lifted his head from her to look at me.

By the particular urgency of the way she ground her hips against the air, I guess that I was right about her being a matter of seconds from the edge.

Cayden touched my cheek, running his finger down to my jaw with a look of wild, eager mischief, but glanced uncertainly, questioningly, back at Siobhan.

“You don’t mind, do you?” I asked her sweetly.

Siobhan pressed her lips together into a rueful smile. “Fucking prick,” she answered.

At her approval, I practically pounced on Cayden. Or at least, that was what I envisioned myself doing, before Cayden pounced on me first.

All of his shy, virginal uncertainty evaporated the moment he had his hands on me. He put one hand to the back of my neck and kissed me, the warm natural flavor of his own mouth detectable under the taste of my girlfriend still on his lips. At the same time, his other hand effortlessly found my erection through creased layers of denim and boxers, squeezing and rubbing with laser precision.

For this kind of contact, Cayden wasn’t the virgin. I was.

He found the hem of my shirt and pulled, and I raised my hands compliantly, abandoning all thought of dominating the next few minutes with him.

From the moment he unfastened my fly, he had at least one hand on my cock in a firm, tight grip, sliding up and down to send me unpredictable shocks of pleasure at a pace known only to him. He kept it going for as long as it took him to rid us both of our clothes.

“Yeah, that’s right, take it off!” Siobhan shouted at us, as she dripped helplessly into the sofa cover. “You boys better make this detour worth my time!”

Cayden barely seemed to hear her, as he pulled me toward him on the floor. He was sitting with his legs apart, and I let myself be guided to sit between them, facing him with my own legs wrapped around his hips.

In the absence of relevant experience, my admittedly porn-filled mind hadn’t been quite sure of what to expect when our guest removed his clothes. His body was nicely toned and otherwise quite average, which suited me just fine. Aside from color, our cocks practically matched, bumping against each other between us, at the perfect height for their most sensitive spots to collide with each other’s smoothness.

He kissed me again, passionately, cupping my face in both hands, and then proceeded down my body, giving me much the same teasing treatment I’d demonstrated on Siobhan, but with hints of firmness tossed in freely, right when I felt the most need for them. He caressed my chest, and then groped my ass again, this time harder, grabbing for leverage, guiding me to hump his lap. Slippery precum quickly coated our stomachs and the valleys of our hip joints. Occasionally, Cayden would reach between us and squeeze both of our cocks together in one hand, to give us some tightness to thrust up into together, but mostly we ground chaotically against each other, finding the pleasure of smooth friction wherever we could.

“You’re in so much trouble the next time you put on the collar, Conner,” Siobhan warned me. “I’m going to fill you up with the widest plug we have and leave you that way while I fuck your face. You won’t cum until I have ten times over, no matter how long it takes, no matter how much you beg. And maybe not even then.”

“Ooh, sounds serious,” said Cayden, though he didn’t sound especially concerned.

“Serious enough to be worth making the most of my freedom while it lasts,” I joked back, reaching to take his cock in my hand. It was a fascinating challenge, taking my deeply encoded masturbation muscle memory and trying to recreate it from scratch, while sitting on the other side of a cock.

“Do you want to kiss it?” Cayden teased, tracing my lower lip with his thumb.

I paused for a moment, but then gave my honest answer, which was a vigorous nod.

Cayden backed up on the floor, giving me room to maneuver, and incidentally bringing his face level with Siobhan’s on the sofa.

I shifted onto my knees, and Cayden guided my head down. I started with an actual kiss, right at the tip of his cock, and then took it into my mouth, as deep as I could, until I could feel thick drips of precum against the back of my throat. As aroused and eager as I was, I felt the edges of my gag reflex rear up involuntarily.

You’ve sucked cock before,” Cayden said to Siobhan, in as easy and conversational a tone as he’d ever managed with her. “Do you want to give your man a few pointers? It might help take your mind off…” he hovered a hand over her pussy, and then pulled it away again, “…everything.”

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Siobhan looking down at me, ravenously watching me give the care she needed to someone else. At this suggestion, she made a sound like an angry cat and struggled hard enough to make the floor shake beneath us, but still, she made no move for the emergency levers, no vocalizations that sounded anything like safeword. A secret, contrary little smile stuck to the corners of her mouth.

After blowing off a little steam with her struggles, she took a breath and answered.

“Don’t be a showoff if you can’t take it that deep,” she told me. “You’ll have more control over the head if you go shallow anyway.”

I backed up sheepishly and sucked only what I could manage, much less than what Siobhan could have taken herself.

“Use your neck to move,” she coached me. “Keeps you from getting tired too early.”

She was right, of course. My jaw threatened to give out shockingly fast when I focused on suction alone, but by holding my mouth in what I hoped was a pleasing shape and bobbing it up and down, I could rub my tongue almost endlessly over the underside of Cayden’s cock.

Cayden sighed and ran his fingers through my hair. “That’s it, you’re catching on.”

Just as I was really getting into it, enjoying the feel of his hardness in my mouth, the taste and texture of his leaking excitement, he reached down to hook two fingers under my chin and pull me off of him.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. “Did my teeth hit you?”

Cayden shook his head, gesturing to Siobhan. “I’m calling it. I think that’s about all she can take.”

Siobhan had turned her hips to the side so that she could press her thighs together for comfort. Instead of struggling, she was rocking back and forth with what little free motion she had, whimpering and altogether looking and sounding like a sad puppy.

This was about the point where I would have ended her ordeal too, safeword or no. Guilt pricked at my stomach for letting my attention wander far enough from her that I wasn’t the first to notice the state she was in.

I caressed the upturned cheek of her ass. “Was that at least a little fun to watch?” I asked.

“Ask me later,” Siobhan sulked. “After you’re done being mean to me.”

“Aww.” I reached between her legs, gently separating them. “It’ll be over soon. Really soon, by the look of you.”

Cayden grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into another kiss, before I could begin stroking her pussy. She grunted in exasperated frustration.

“Don’t I get to finish practicing?” Cayden asked. Without waiting for an answer, he switched our positions, shoving me flat on my back beside the sofa, and kneeling between my legs.

Someone finish me already!” Siobhan exclaimed, and Cayden buried his face in her pussy, his confidence still apparently riding high from his break with me. She moaned loudly enough to echo off the ceiling.

Cayden grabbed blindly for my cock, found it, and slid easily into an irresistible rhythm with his hand, all while still circling Siobhan’s clit with his tongue, just the way I’d told him.

“Don’t stop,” said Siobhan. “Please, please, please don’t stop!”

“What she said,” I agreed, reaching out to stroke Siobhan’s cheek while we shared our guest’s attention.

After snapping her teeth half-jokingly at my fingers, she leaned into my touch, and jiggled her breasts to signal me to play with them. With one hand, I gave her nipples the gentle-firm rolling touch they’d been waiting for, and with the other, I held her hand where it lay cuffed over her head.

“How’s he doing for you?” I asked her.

“He’s… oh God. Oh my God. I mean, I know I’d take a damp dishrag to hump at this point, but oh fuck, that’s good.”

“Well, that’s the idea, isn’t it? To get you to that place where it can barely help but be good?”

“Shut up and touch me.”

I obliged, alternating back and forth between her nipples, even though I could barely grasp the difference between left and right with Cayden’s hand pumping me closer and closer to the edge.

After a few seconds, without my asking, Siobhan volunteered the assurance I wanted to hear.

“This was a great idea,” she moaned. “This was an amazing fucking idea. This—”

She slid from words right into screams, rearing and seizing as Cayden finally saw her through to orgasm.

I wasn’t far behind — just far enough that Cayden had time to lend me his mouth once Siobhan was done with it. His lips were soft, his tongue powerful, and almost as soon as he began to suck, I came in a shuddering, explosive wave that left me tingling from my scalp down to the tips of my toes.

Cayden stayed there, mouth around me, for several false endings before finally swallowing and sitting up to grin at us. “Thought I’d save you a bit of cleanup.”

“Thank… thank you,” I muttered in a haze, and Siobhan echoed me.

“So, uh, I know I’m supposed to be here to learn,” said Cayden.

The hesitation in his voice was theatrical, clearly chosen for effect, rather than born of a resurgence of self-consciousness. He was still grinning, eyes alight, reveling in the rightly earned confidence of having succeeded spectacularly in his task.

“…But once you two lovely people can see straight again, if you wanted to be particularly gracious hosts….” Cayden glanced down at his own still hard, still dripping erection.

“Of course, of course,” I said quickly.

“Right, we certainly wouldn’t want to leave you waiting,” Siobhan taunted, but now that she was satisfied, all the bite had gone out of her voice. She rattled her cuffs again. “Help me out of these.”

That was about all the waiting either of us were in the mood to impose on our handsome and talented guest at that point. The three of us went through the ceremony of releasing Siobhan’s wrists and ankles the slow way, with the keys, and massaging her stiff limbs for a few moments.

Then she sat up, grabbed Cayden by the hand, and yanked him down onto the sofa to sit beside her. She kissed him, and I jumped in to join them, sitting on Cayden’s other side and beginning a soft line of hickeys along his shoulder.

Siobhan reached for his cock, and so did I. Our hands met in a jumbled, exuberant show of gratitude, shortly followed by our lips.

***

Thanks for reading! If you had a good time, follow me for more, and show me some love with your comments and favorites!

Published 
Written by KathrynLocksley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments