Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls' Night

"My Wife Entertains Friends"

15
2 Comments 2
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

“Girls' night this Saturday,” she casually announced as she handed me a slip of paper, “Here is the menu. Have everything ready by 5 Saturday. We are having a game night so make sure you set up the card table then you can go prepare yourself”

I longed for and dreaded these nights. Girls' night happened once every couple of months. She told me to prepare dinner, snacks, and drinks for six people. Friday night, I did the shopping, Saturday morning and early afternoon, I spent cleaning and readying the entire house. After everything else was ready, I began preparing snacks and dinner. The snacks were trayed and placed in the refrigerator and dinner was seasoned and ready to go in the oven whenever she wanted it. The wine, alcohol, and other mixers were set up and ready. I set the table service for six and went upstairs to get myself ready.

I had about two hours before my wife and the guests began to arrive. I stripped down to just my chastity belt. I didn’t have the keys to remove it and wouldn’t even dare to try. She had supervised, the night before, while I shaved my crotch completely bare and then relocked the cage. I showered and then began to adorn my body with the items that would be used that evening to bind and frustrate me.

I started with the omnipresent ankle and wrist cuffs, the collar and leash, and then the bondage corset. I then slipped the very feminine panties up my legs and over my cage. Downstairs I laid out the rest of the toys. Vibrators, paddles, gags, plugs, and clamps were neatly arranged on a side table along with plenty of locks, ratchets, and hardware to bind me in any way they saw fit.

Shortly before they were to arrive I took my station in the game room. The bench in the game room was designed for me to be attached to it for long hours. It was also designed for the comfort of those making use of my body. I buckled and locked my ankles to the bench before I attached the spreader bar between my thighs. I steeled my nerve for the last things I had to do. The wireless earbuds were seated tightly in my ears and the music turned up. Darkness took hold as I slid the leather hood over my head and I fumbled with the straps and locks. Once I had the hood situated and locked to the collar I strapped the ring gag in my mouth and buckled it behind my head. After I lay down on the bench I fumbled underneath me to find the clips and ratchets to restrain my hands. I pulled the ratchets as tight as I could get them making it harder and harder to move even a muscle. My head fit snugly into the seat attached to the end of the bench. I couldn’t move, hear, or see.

I tried to relax. The bonds didn’t make it easy but it was my mind that mostly kept me on edge. When I felt the ratchets pulled a little tighter and the bite of the clamps into my exposed nipples I knew the night was beginning.

From this point on I only know what I can feel. You see on these nights the hood never comes off. I never know who attends. I think there have been men attending but I don’t know and I am not allowed to ask any questions. I really don’t know what goes on except for when I am used for whatever purpose they want. Most of the time my wife removes the hood after 4four to five hours but there is no guarantee.

Occasionally I am left in the hood all night. My leash is locked to a bedpost in the spare bedroom. I curl up and try to sleep as best I can on those occasions. I assume I am not allowed out of my hood because someone has gotten drunk and stayed the night. I am left with the darkness, my thoughts, and the ever-present chastity cage.

The evenings are never exactly the same. Some evenings I am barely touched and have no idea what is going on. A vibrator may be attached below my balls and turned on low for most of the evening. By the end of those evenings, there is a puddle of precum between my legs. It is always fed to me at the end of the night….any precum that comes out goes back in. Those are the rules.

Other evenings it seems I am the focal point of the entertainment. I am tied and moved into various positions throughout the night.

KassandraKat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KassandraKat

Sometimes I am standing and stretched taut with my hands above my head and my legs spread. In that position I am thoroughly abused with the flogger, paddle, spoons, hands, and whatever else they can find. Clamps and weights are often attached to my sensitive nipples and hung from my balls. Most of the time a vibrating plug fills my ass.

I have been tied face down on the bench while my ass has been taken with a strap-on. This only happens two to three times a year. I am milked dry while being pegged like this. My ass is very sore after these evenings. My cage is removed and ice is wrapped tightly around my balls and cock. The cum dribbles out and is saved to be fed to me later.  I never feel it because the ice makes me numb. This relieves some of the pressure but the level of need doesn’t go down at all. I am not allowed a real orgasm. I have not had a full orgasm since Girls' Night started.

Most of the time I am tied face up and just left for the enjoyment of the attendees. The leather seat that my head is secured in provides a comfortable place for anyone to relax and enjoy themselves. I have brought a multitude of women to orgasm with just my tongue. I have tasted shaven pussy and hairy pussy. There are at least 2-3 pussys with different piercings. My wife has always respected my hard limits. I have never been touched by another man during these evenings but she has pushed the envelope. I have occasionally been surprised to taste a load of cum. I don’t know whether they brought a just fucked pussy to Girls night or whether they were fucked in another room while I was tied to the bench.

Lately, I have spent a good deal more time with my face between ass cheeks. When girls' night started a couple years ago it was few and far between but it has now become a regular staple of the evening. It seems to be very popular. The evening starts with regular orgasms with my tongue on pussy but the evening usually ends with a second round of just licking every bottom that sits on my face.

I am being led further and further down this rabbit hole and Girls' Night seems to be getting more popular and well-attended. The humiliations that I have endured are immeasurable. Locked in stocks and bent over so my ass and balls are available for whatever tortures they see fit. I have been stretched tight from the ceiling with a vibrator attached to my cage. Thrusting into the air until I sag against my bonds exhausted but unfulfilled.

My nipples are very sensitive. They have been licked, pinched, clamped and beaten relentlessly. One evening my nipples were pierced and rings were inserted to dangle weights from. The rings were removed later but I’m sure at some point they will be left in permanently.

I have been bound tightly and laid on the floor to kiss and lick whatever shoe, boots, or feet are pushed against my mouth. The leather smell is intoxicating.

The morning after is my reward. I am led to my wife’s bed to pleasure her and to find out if my performance has pleased her. I am released from every bond except for the chastity cage. She will spend some time showing me, the carefully redacted, pictures and videos of the humiliations I was put through. I will see my bound, sweaty body thrusting hopelessly against the air or watch as my ass gets pummeled with the switch or the strap-on dildo. I have been forced to watch as cum drips slowly from an unknown vagina onto my outstretched tongue.

There is never anything to suggest who attended. I have had hints. Sly glances and smirks. The occasional smile that seems to suggest more than the amusement of the moment but nothing that would let me know anything for sure.

Normally I sleep heavily after girls' night. Once I have rested and recuperated I clean up from the party and all returns to normal. Girls' Night is getting more popular and more frequent. It won’t be long before I, again, find myself hooded and bound.

Published 
Written by Arigoth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments