Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah's Saga - Introductions

"Sarah is intoduced to her Masters and Mistesses."

58
13 Comments 13
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Author's Notes

"Sarah gets to meet the four Masters she will serve."

I was completely disoriented. The varied humiliations I had been subjected to so far had left me more horny than ever. I had enjoyed them and wondered what else would be done to me during my probation period.

I settled in my cage in the back of the van and found that I had been left some pillows to lie down on. Making myself as comfortable as possible, I lay down and fell asleep.

I came awake when the rear door opened, and Mistress Taryn opened my cage door. "Get out and follow me on all fours," she ordered, giving my ass a swat with her riding crop. She led the way into a house and down a long corridor to a white-tiled bathroom.

"Climb up on the table and lie flat on your stomach," Mistress ordered.

I obeyed, wondering what would happen next. I did not have to wonder long as I watched her fill an enema bag with soapy water. She got behind me and inserted a nozzle up my asshole, and released the water, which flowed and filled my belly. "Clench your butt. I don't want you to release any of that till I order you to do so."

I lay there struggling to obey despite the intense desire to relieve the pressure in my belly. I blanched as I saw Taryn fill a second enema bag and repeat the procedure. I groaned with pain; however, she just sat on the edge of the table and grinned at my discomfort.

An eternity later, she shoved a butt plug up my ass, told me to stand, and pointed to the toilet. "Remove the plug before you let the water go. I don't want you to soil the floor."

The relief I felt was intense. When I finished, Taryn motioned me to come and stand before her. She was holding a rubber ball a little smaller than a tennis ball. She squeezed the ball, and it emitted a whistling sound. "Training session number one starts now. I want you to squeeze the ball for five minutes, making it whistle." I reached out for the ball, and she swatted my hand away. "No, slut. You squeeze it with your asshole. Now turn, bend at the waist, and show me your asshole."

She inserted the ball up my ass and pushed in deep. "Now start, and don't stop till I tell you. If you stop, I will redden those lovely cheeks with my crop."

It took me a few tries till I got my Kegel muscles to make the ball whistle. As I struggled to comply, the crop fell repeatedly on my ass. I finally mastered the trick and blushed with humiliation at standing in front of this goddess with my ass whistling obscenely.

She explained to me that my Masters were partial to anal fucking, and she wanted me to be able to milk their cocks dry using only my ass muscles. This exercise would train me to do so.

After a while, she told me to stop and expel the ball. I strained, and the ball rolled out and dropped to the floor.

"Before you meet the other Masters and Mistresses, I want you to shower. They will be ready to inspect you in thirty minutes. So move your butt. I expect you to be scrupulously clean when you come out. You will wear the stilettos, garter belt, and stockings on that chair."

When I got out of the shower and put on the items she had requested I wear, Mistress Taryn returned to finish my preparation.

Alligator clamps were attached to my nipples and clit. Weights were attached to the clamps, which pulled down on my nipples and clit and increased the ache I felt. The clamps were connected by a thin chain that Mistress Taryn pulled on and which elongated my nipples and my clit.

Finally, a collar was fitted around my neck, forcing my head erect.

"On your hands and knees, slut. Crawl," she ordered, pulling on the leash attached to my collar.

She led me to what seemed to be a living room furnished with leather furniture. A round table was in the center of the room, and she told me to climb on it.

"Do you know the presentation position?" she asked.

"No, Mistress."

"Kneel with your thighs wide apart and sit on your heels. We want to be able to see your cunt at all times. Keep your hands palm up, resting on your knees. Keep your eyes down unless told to look up. You always keep the Master's and Mistress's genitals as your focal point. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Taryn."

"Assume the position and wait till you are called on."

I knelt as instructed. A thrill passed through my body, knowing that I would be exposed to strangers again, though I presumed they would not be strangers for long.

It was as if I was inside a cone of total silence, and not a sound penetrated where I knelt. Left alone with my thoughts, I felt a shiver run through my body at the thought of what further humiliations I would endure.

I heard voices approaching, and several people entered the room.

As instructed, I kept my eyes down until a man's voice addressed me. "Look at me, slut. I am Master Ivan."

I looked up at a man standing in front of me. I gulped at the sight of him. I understood why he was the alpha male. He radiated power and authority. He was dressed in a black leather vest and pants. The pants were cut away from the navel down, and his thick cock and balls hung exposed. His icy blue eyes pierced me and seemed to be looking into my soul.

"This is Master Alex," he said, pointing to a similarly dressed man beside him. You have already met my wife, Mistress Taryn, and with her is Mistress Melanie, Master Alex's wife. The women were dressed in black leather bustiers, which were also crotchless.

"I want to be clear on what will happen over the next week. You are here to be tested. Right now, you are just a set of holes that we will use for our sexual gratification, a body to be teased, tortured, and humiliated.

"If you satisfy our needs, you might become our kitten. Kittens are cherished, given lots of love, and are part of the family. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master Ivan."

"Good. Through the process, you are not to have an orgasm without permission. Now, it's time for your inspection. Alex, take over."

Master Alex stood before me, grasped my nipples, and pulled up while saying, "On your feet, bitch."

Tears came to my eyes as I struggled to get my feet under me.

He kept pinching my nipples and asked, "Was that good for you, slut?"

The pain radiated through my body, and when I did not answer, he slapped my tits. "Answer us when you asked a question?"

"It hurt, Master."

"It was supposed to hurt you. But did it give you any pleasure?"

Before I could answer, he thrust a finger in my twat. When he pulled it out, it glistened with my juices.

"I see that it did give you some pleasure. By the time this week is out, you will have become a real pain slut able to cum from the pain alone.

"Now spread those legs as wide as you can."

I spread, but he wanted more. He used his foot to spread them at least a foot wider. I thought that I would split in two. The unaccustomed strain ached my calves and groin, and my body felt like it would collapse under me.

He placed a hand on my arm to steady me, and his other hand gave my pussy a mighty swat.

"Count the swats I give you."

"Yes, Master. One."

He slammed his hand against my cunt repeatedly while I kept count. He had an uncanny skill of being able to hit my clit each time.

My cunt juices started to flow, and each blow made a squelching noise. At the count of twenty, he stopped, looked at his juice-coated palm, and put it in front of my mouth. "Clean it up," he ordered. "I see that you enjoyed this. There will be more."

I dutifully licked his hand clean while he smiled at me.

Using his fingers, he explored my cunt, warning me not to dare cum without permission. 

I was so sensitive that I had to struggle to accomplish that. I moaned and thrust my pelvis forward, seeking relief from the edge that had built up all day. I felt myself clamp down around his fingers when he pulled them out, leaving me frustrated. He licked his fingers clean and told the group I was very tasty.

He assisted me to a narrower stance. My calves felt as if they were on fire.

Master Ivan sat in the middle of the sofa and ordered me to lie across his lap face down and ass up. I realized that my bottom was now in for it.

He caressed my ass and commented that it was very tempting in more ways than one.

Taryn told the group about how skillfully I had serenaded her with the squeeze ball up my ass. This caused them all to laugh, and a deep feeling of humiliation made me blush.

Ivan asked Taryn to bring him two squeeze balls.

When she got them, he parted my ass cheeks and pried my anus open to insert one up my butt. The other he pushed into my cunt.

"Melanie, lie down next to us and place your pussy under her face."

"Slut, I want to hear you give us a concert. I want to hear both balls squeak, and I will add the percussion. No need to count the spanks. You start lapping at Mel's cunt, and don't you dare stop till she cums. Start!"

Those balls distended both my holes, and using my muscles to clamp on them took a lot of effort. When he started spanking, it helped as each slap caused my muscles to clench.

While he was reddening my butt and causing a delicious heat to rise in them, I had to concentrate on Mel's pussy which lay under my mouth.

I licked and tongued her pussy till she was squirming under me. Despite not being told to use my fingers on her, I decided that it would please her for me to do so and inserted two fingers up her cunt to massage her g-spot while I licked and sucked on her clit.

I was so focused on my tasks and fighting the need to cum that initially, I did not hear the raucous laughter of the spectators. When it finally penetrated my consciousness, I visualized the sight I presented and how ridiculous I must look as my butt cheeks worked to get those balls to squeak. At the same time, Master Ivan used them as percussion instruments.

Mistress Mel was holding my head tight to her cunt, and her legs were around my head. I hoped she was close to her orgasm when she almost buried my face in her pussy as she squirted her cum all over my fingers and into my face. I dutifully licked her till I had sucked up every drop of cum.

She released my head from the vise-like grip of her legs, and Master Ivan halted the spanking.

My ass was on fire, and my inner muscles were still squeezing those damn balls.

I lay across his lap and noticed that his cock was erect and nestled between my legs. It was hot and throbbing. I yearned to be able to kneel in front of him and taste that glorious cock.

"OK, slut. I want you to get up and squat on the table and eject those balls without using your hands," he ordered.

I hastened to obey, climbed on the table, and squatted. It felt very humiliating to squat there, trying to force those balls out of me. Ivan ordered me to make grunting noises as I tried to push them out.

My four Masters were laughing at me as I grew red in the face from the efforts I was exerting.

The ball in my ass popped out first, and Master Ivan caught it in his hand. Finally, I was able to force the ball, which had been up my pussy out. He grabbed it and handed me both balls.

"A good doggie keeps its toys clean," he said as he handed me the balls. "Lick them till they're spotless."

Still in my squatting position, I started licking on the balls when Master Ivan thrust two fingers up my splayed cunt and two fingers into my gaping asshole and fingered me deeply.

I moaned with pleasure, and as soon as I did, Mistress Taryn stood in front of me and pulled sharply on my nipples and my clit.

All thoughts of cumming were erased from my mind, and I endured the double fingering silently.

When Master Ivan withdrew his fingers from my holes, he told me to get back in the presentation position on my knees.

"Slut, I'm happy with the tightness and elasticity of your cunt and ass. They will be a pleasure to fuck. Now, your ass is so red it looks like a baboon's ass. Mistress Mel will take you to get a bath before supper."

***

My legs and arms shaking with fatigue, I crawled behind Mistress Mel to the bathroom.

Once there, I collapsed on the floor and lay in a fetal position. I attempted to analyze my feelings about the past twenty-four hours but could not focus.

Mistress Mel used a crop on my tenderized butt to bring me back to reality.

"Get in the bath, slut."

I crawled to the tub's edge and lowered my sore body into the water.

I submerged my body in the hot water, and a wave of relief washed over me. The ache in my legs and back dissipated.

Mistress Mel ordered me to wash and shampoo. After I was done, she wrapped me in a large Turkish towel and dried me vigorously.

She handed me a blow drier to dry my hair and insisted I use it also on my pussy. While I was doing that, she massaged a cool gel on my ass which relieved the burning sensation resulting from the protracted spanking.

She inserted a vibrating dildo up my cunt which featured an attached vibrator that she placed on my clit, and thrust a butt plug in my asshole.

She tested various settings from slow to fast using a remote control while watching my reactions.

When she stopped, I could have cried. She had brought me right to the edge of orgasm and then shut it off.

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

"Don't worry, you will be allowed to cum after dinner," she told me.

Those words lightened my mood as I was worried I would be kept on the edge all week without the relief of an orgasm.

She did my makeup. My lips were given a coat of lipstick. My nipples and clit were released from the alligator clips, which caused the blood to rush back to them, almost making me cry out from the pain. The same lipstick was then used on my nipples and pussy lips. Finally, she sprayed me with a perfume that I thought should be called 'Eau de Sin.'

I was led back to the kitchen, and she placed a bowl containing food and one with water on the floor.

"Dig in," she told me. "No hands; doggies only use their muzzle to eat."

I was hungry and dehydrated. Feeling humiliated that I was being made to do this, I wolfed down my food and lapped the water.

When I was done eating, my dildo began vibrating, and Mistress Mel told me to wash my face, fix my lipstick, and then took me to the dining room.

"Desert comes next, Slut.

"Your next duty is to crawl under the table. While we dine, you will wait until you receive an order to go to one of us. We will expect you to suck or lick whoever calls you to them. The vibrator will let you know what kind of tongue-and-mouth action you must provide. Low vibration will mean that soft licks and kisses are required. High vibrations will tell you to go faster and deeper. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I crawled under and patiently waited while my pussy leaked from the constant edging the vibrator was causing.

I heard them enter the dining room, and legs surrounded me as they took their seats.

My first summons came from Master Ivan. He was seated with his legs spread, and his cock hung where I could reach it. The vibrations stopped in my pussy and then restarted gently. I started slow long licks of my tongue from his scrotum to the head of his cock where I circled the tip savoring the drops of precum that formed there. I watched as his cock swelled and grew in front of my eyes. The vibrations in me slowly grew, and I figured he wanted me to start sucking on his cock. My lips sucked on his cock head and started running up and down his shaft, as the vibrations increased. His hands reached for the top of my head and shoved it down till his cock was lodged in my throat. I choked and gagged, and tears streamed down my face while I could feel the pulse and swell as he shot stream after stream of hot spunk down my throat.

Finally, he released my head, and I gasped for air and caught my breath. The vibrations stopped, and I was allowed a short break before being summoned to service Mistress Mel.

She was seated with her back to me, and I was faced with her well-rounded ass. The vibrations restarted, and I parted her cheeks to rim her rose petal. As I rimmed her, the vibrations intensified, and I probed her asshole with my tongue.

From the moans I heard, she was reveling in the experience, as was I. My pussy was leaking its juices, and I wondered how long I could refrain from cumming. From above came the command, "Don't stop; finger my cunt as you probe me deeper."

I obeyed, and in a few moments, my fingers were flooded with her cum.

The vibrations stopped, and I breathed a sigh of relief. The urge to bring myself to an orgasm had been almost irresistible.

The process continued until I had deep-throated Ivan, and pussy licked Taryn into an orgasm.

I was ordered from under the table and told to crawl to the kitchen.

Taryn instructed me to climb onto a large serving cart and lay on my back.

"It's time for our desert," she said. "You're it. Spread your legs and arms wide."

Taryn and Mel decorated my body by placing assorted fruits on and around me. Berries around my navel, grapes at my armpits, a banana stuffed up my cunt. Whipped cream was applied to my tits and decorated with cherries.

They took some pictures with their phones and showed them to me. I looked positively obscene splayed out that way with all this fruit piled on and around me. I was also mortified that I was now being used as a serving dish for their amusement.

They wheeled the cart to the dining room with me on it, and my four Masters soon surrounded me.

"Dibs on the banana," exclaimed Ivan.

"No. Halfsies. I love bananas and cream," interjected Alex.

"Hey, guys, what about us?" Mel said.

"Easy, just get another banana that you, Taryn, can share."

My body was soon attacked by four greedy mouths which licked and sucked almost every inch of my flesh.

They gobbled the cherries, and the whipped cream was licked.

I moaned with pleasure at the feel of those licks and kisses and was warned that I was not allowed to cum.

Sharing the bananas was torture as they were not content with eating the protruding part. They delved into my pussy with their tongues and fingers till they had eaten every morsel. As a refinement of cruelty, they also made sure to tongue-lash my clit between bites. I was a gooey mess from the neck down when they were finished.

I was wheeled to the garden, where Alex used a hose to wash me down. He took particular delight in aiming the jet at my pussy. Despite the cold water, I felt so hot down there I thought steam would rise.

Once he was through, he rubbed me vigorously with a towel, took me into his arms, and carried me while singing off-key a song that started with, "Off to the dungeon we go."

I allowed myself a giggle, to which he responded with mock ferocity, "No giggling while I contemplate how to abuse your body further."

To my surprise, he tempered his words with a passionate tongue kiss which almost made me cum as we exchanged saliva and tongue wrestled.

***

I was made to kneel in a presentation pose in the middle of a large room where I could see various apparatus associated with bondage.

I could see some items I recognized and others that were strange. Among the many before me were a St Andrews cross, a spanking bench, a wall on which were hung floggers, paddles, and other items that I did not recognize.

Ivan walked into the room with a smile and not a stitch of clothing. "Slut Sarah, you have done well today, and so far, we are pleased with you. Now we start training you to satisfy our needs. Nothing will be done to you that would cause you any injury. As we test your limits for pain, you need some code words. Red means stop, orange means slower or softer, and green means you're OK. Got that?"

"Today, we have not allowed you to cum. In the dungeon, you will be required to cum, but only when we allow it. You may ask, and we may allow it or delay it as we see fit.

"Are you ready for that?"

"Yes, Master."

Turning to Taryn and Mel, he said, "Ladies, you start."

Taryn had me stand with my legs apart. A spreader bar was attached to my ankles, forcing my legs wide apart.

Mel attached cuffs to my wrists and hooked those to a rope leading to the ceiling. She pulled on the rope till I was standing on tiptoe.

Nipple and clit clamps were placed on me and weighted down with lead weights. I was blindfolded and left waiting.

I gasped in surprise as I felt a light feathery touch on my pussy lips. The sensation continued as my labia were circled and caressed. This was not what I had expected in a dungeon. It was a voluptuous feeling.

Whatever was caressing me slowly wend its way into my cunt and started stroking the soft inner folds of my pussy. At the same time, my ass now was subjected to the same type of caress.

I assumed that they were using a feather to tease me like that and started to moan when my ass cheeks were parted, and my asshole received similar care from the feather.

It was a very intense feeling. After about five minutes, I was moaning with need and ready to plead to be allowed to cum.

The feathers were withdrawn before I reached that point, and I was lowered to stand firmly on my feet.

Alex came over with a flogger in his hands. "You liked that, little slut?"

"Oh, yes, Master."

"After a little pleasure, you now get a little pain."

He started lashing at my tits with the flogger. Each stroke made me wince as he made sure the lashes stroked my nipples repeatedly. I almost jumped off my feet when I felt my ass lashed at the same time. I presumed Ivan was behind me, wielding another flogger.

They double-teamed me. I would get a stroke on my ass followed by a stroke on my cunt or tits. Or a stroke on my cunt from behind with a synchronized cut across my tits. They had this down to a science. I could not brace myself for the pain as I never knew where the next stroke would land.

"Are you OK, slut?" Alex asked.

"All green, Master."

They continued while I now was doing a lot of writhing from the pain I was being subjected to. I must have looked like a marionette on a string as my body tossed this way and that, propelled by the sting of the floggers.

When they finally stopped, they removed the spreader bar, and I was unhooked from the ceiling.

Ivan told me to sit on a couch and get my wind back.

"What comes after a little pain, slut?"

"A little pleasure, I hope, Master."

"You are very astute," he said with a grin.

"I have been waiting for this all day," he continued.

He sat on the sofa, and Alex lifted me over him. My ass cheeks were parted, and Ivan's cock poked at my asshole. When Alex deemed I was positioned correctly, he dropped my weight, and Ivan's cock slid right up my ass. I was amazed by how easily he had buggered me without any lubrication and at how good it felt to have his stiff hard cock buried in my ass.

Alex spread my legs and hooked them in his arms, and the next thing I knew, I was double plugged, one cock up my ass and the other cock up my cunt.

Alec asked, "How does she feel in there, Ivan?"

"Hot, velvety smooth, and tight as a vise," he answered.

"Milk my cock, bitch."

I blushed at the way he was describing my asshole.

"How about you?" Ivan asked.

"The same but also deliciously wet." was the response.

"You're turn, Taryn."

Taryn came over, straddled me and leaned over the back of the couch, and placed her pussy where I could reach it with my tongue. Then Mel approached and removed the nipple and clit clamps from me, which caused both a rush of pain and a sense of relief.

Then, the double-teaming started. Both cocks pistoned my cunt and ass causing my toes to curl.

Mel said, "You are allowed to cum, but only once you feel both Masters cum and not before."

She attacked my nipples with her mouth and my clit with her fingers as both men stroked their cocks in my holes.

Alex pushed on Taryn's ass forcing her pussy at my mouth. I was in heaven. Every inch of my body trembled at this multi-pronged assault.

I lashed Taryn's cunt with my tongue and savored her tangy juices while both cocks throbbed in me.

My right hand found Mel's wet pussy, and my fingers were soon curved into it massaging her G-spot.

The four of us were moaning and grunting with pleasure, and the throbbing of the cocks was soon pronounced. I was so tightly stuffed I could feel every vein and ridge as they slid in and out of me. The curve of Alex's cock was giving my G-spot a thorough massage, and I struggled not to come before they did.

Their explosive ejaculations did not keep me waiting too long. I felt Alex cum first, hosing my cunt with copious streams of hot cum, and almost immediately, Ivan flooded my bowels.

When both withdrew suddenly, I felt a wave of disappointment. I had not succeeded in having my orgasm.

My mood changed when Alex said switch, and the two stallions reversed their positions.

Alex lodged his cock up my ass, and Ivan's invaded my pussy.

Mel now replaced Taryn to have her cunt licked by me while Taryn started in on my clit and tits.

It was the same, yet it was different. My holes were still plugged the same way; however, the cocks massaged me differently. It was almost as if different nerves were being stimulated.

Ivan's cock reached my cervix while Alex's thicker cock filled my ass more.

Both men had come, so his time lasted longer.

At some point, I started begging to be allowed to cum.

Finally, Ivan said, "Cum now, slut."

I screamed with joy as I allowed my orgasm to explode from my body. I felt cunt and ass clamp down on both cocks, and my reward was two hot streams of cum filling me again.

They did not stop but kept pounding me again and again through several mini orgasms while I made both my mistresses cum with my tongue and fingers.

Exhausted, we all lay in a confused heap on the sofa, panting and trying to regain our breath.

Once we had recovered, Ivan announced it was bedtime.

"Sarah slut, you have to choose. Do you want to sleep alone or in the same bed as Taryn and I or Alex and Mel?"

"How about all four, Master."

He laughed. "Well, I like your style. How about you sleep with Taryn and me and tomorrow, if you have earned it, with Alex and Mel?"

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments