Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah's Saga - The Invitation

"Sarah's dream is to be a sexual slave."

103
17 Comments 17
6.0k Views 6.0k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"Sarah is sexually excited by pain and humiliation. Out of nowhere, she receives an invitation to live that dream."

Lying in bed, in a semi-haze of erotic bliss, I was fingering my cunt and edging towards a second orgasm when my laptop pinged, announcing an incoming message.

Cursing the interruption, I looked to see a three-word message from an anonymous user on my favorite website.

It was titled, "Come to Greenland!"

I wondered whether this message was meant for me or sent by mistake, so I navigated to the user's profile to learn more.

The "About" section of the profile said the account was shared by four individuals, two men and two women, who were co-workers and scientific researchers conducting a long-term study on global warming.

Curious, I returned to my messages inbox and read the lengthy message.

"We are actively seeking one or more submissive women to serve as our full-time collared slave for the entire term of our scientific study. If accepted, slave(s) will be provided shelter, food and a monthly stipend. Interested parties must be willing to relocate.

Applicants must undergo a one-week in-person trial to determine whether they meet our expectations. During that week, they can also decide if the position suits their desires. If the candidate is accepted at the end of the trial period, they must sign a contract stipulating mutually agreed-upon terms.

I could feel my pussy get wet almost instantly as I reread these paragraphs. I looked again at the sentence stating, "must be willing to relocate." The profile didn't indicate where they were located. I realized, however, that I was just presented with the perfect opportunity to make my life-long dreams come true. Perhaps I could finally become the 24/7 collared slave that I had always craved to be.  

I quickly drafted my reply message. Making sure to outline my submissive desires and sexual cravings. The things I enjoy most and my hard limits. 

"My sole purpose in life is to submit and serve. I have a deep, natural desire to make others happy. I have an extremely high sex drive. I am always wet and horny. I need to be treated as a submissive slut. My craving to be used, objectified and utterly degraded is insatiable. 

I love sucking cock, eating pussy and ass and having all my holes used and filled constantly. My favorite place is on all fours or kneeling with my arms joined behind my back, waiting for my next command. I have been submissive my whole life. I enjoy being humiliated, degraded and used for others' pleasure. Nothing is more pleasing than doing a good job and receiving praise. I am addicted to being called, "Good girl!" or "Good little slut!". I am also addicted to the feeling of relinquishing control, total power exchange and complete submission. When I am not busy pleasuring my Master and/or Mistress, I will happily serve you as a maid, doing the cooking, cleaning and other daily chores to ensure you never have to lift a finger.

I enjoy being degraded, humiliated, and treated as a whore and nothing more than an object for pleasure. I love giving pleasure with no care or concern for my own. I will gladly give pleasure all day, every day, and never expect or require anything in return. I will certainly beg to be fucked in all my holes and used and allowed to cum.  However, I won't question your decision if you choose to deny me this pleasure… My purpose is to serve and obey without question.

Things I LOVE:

Being restrained with ropes and other bondage tools and getting all my holes roughly used.

Being degraded and humiliated, especially in public.

Being shared with others like a piece of meat or being offered as a trophy to be won in a bet. 

Being fucked hard in the ass.

Butt plugs, Anal Hooks, Nipple, Clit, Labia Clamps.

Ball gags, Ring gags, All gags.

Pain with pleasure. My tolerance is quite high, and it makes my pussy wet to be whipped or spanked. 

My hard limits are as follows:  

Abuse that could cause permanent damage to my body or mind.

Scat play.

Underage situations."

In my reply, I also asked for more information about Greenland, precisely its location, and for more details about living arrangements.

***

The following evening, a woman named Taryn replied to me. She explained that they lived on an estate outside of Nuuk in San Isidore. They each had their own living and office areas and a huge room, which they were converting into a dungeon. I would have a small bedroom but generally would sleep in the bedroom of the Master or Mistress who claimed me for the night.

She told me that there were four people in the group: Ivan was the Alpha Male, and she was the Alpha Female. Alex and Melanie were also dominant personalities, but still subservient to Ivan and Taryn. 

She explained that if I passed the tests they had planned for me during my trial period, I would earn my collar and become a slave to all four of them. Taryn said they had booked my flight and made all the necessary travel arrangements. 

She said she was sending me an email ticket for a flight in three days. She also told me to expect a package delivery at my house tomorrow and that the package would include detailed instructions that I would need to obey if I wanted to please them. 

I couldn't believe how fast things were moving. I had three days to uproot my entire life and prepare for my new one as a slave to four Masters/Mistresses. 

It was unsettling to learn that these people already knew my home address and the necessary personal information to purchase a plane ticket. It made me wonder how long I had been a person of interest to them. 

***

I could hardly wait for the package and my first instructions to arrive the next day.

When it finally arrived, I practically ripped it open and found a bullet vibe, a butt plug and the highest-heeled stilettos I had ever seen. They were very sexy, and I couldn't wait to try them. Under those, I found a few skirts cut so short that I was sure my pussy and ass would be visible without even bending over. The box also contained tops to complete the outfits and just one thong.

I found a folder at the bottom with instructions from my new Masters/Mistresses. 

Go to 4615 Main Street at 3 pm tomorrow. Don't be late.

You are to wear one of your new mini-skirts, a top, and the stiletto heels. No bra or panties will be worn.

The same outfit will be worn for the plane flight.

Before boarding your plane, go into the lady's room and insert the butt plug. You must keep it inside you the entire trip.

Make sure you hand-carry the bullet vibrator and its remote control. When you board the plane, see flight attendant Maxine. She will give you further instructions.

You will be met on arrival and transported to the villa.

***

Not wanting to wait until the flight to plug my asshole with my new gift, I decided there was no harm in wearing it now.

I assumed the first task would be a hair appointment, as I knew there was a Salon near that address. When I arrived, I realized I was wrong. The address was for the unit next door, a tattoo parlor. As I entered, I made eye contact with the nearest employee, a heavily tattooed biker type.  

"Sarah, right? I'm Rob; it's a pleasure to meet you!" he said with a slight smirk and an excited look in his eyes as he ogled my body up and down. 

"Right this way. Go ahead and take off your top and bra," he said as he walked toward the back of the shop.

My head was spinning… What am I doing here? Why is he telling me to take off my clothes? 

Then, my submissive nature kicked in, and I found myself removing my top and bra as I followed closely behind Rob. I realized that whatever was about to happen was because my new Masters wanted it to happen. Rob asked me to sit before him as he made his preparations. I now realized what I was here for since I recognized the piercing equipment set out before us. I quickly put two and two together and realized that my nipples were exposed for this purpose. 

Rob reached out with both hands and pinched and twisted my nipples. He pulled them as far as they would go. The pain slut in me loved it, and my pussy clenched as he mauled my sensitive titties.

Once my nipple was stretched out to Rob's satisfaction, he wiped it with an alcohol swab and placed a clamp at the base of the nipple. He told me to close my eyes, and I felt a sharp stabbing pain, much like a bee sting. "There we go. One done." 

I opened my eyes and looked down, and he was screwing a rose-gold ball to the end of a bar that protruded through the base of my nipple. 

"Now that was not too bad, was it?" he asked.

"No. I think it looks pretty and sexy."

He smiled and said, "What looks pretty sexy is you. You have beautiful tits. The piercing highlights them. This set comes with rose-gold dangles attached to the bar. I haven't placed them, as you should give them some time to heal before using them, but they are part of the set.

"Now let me do the other breast."

Once Rob was finished with my nipples. He told me to strip the rest of my clothes off.

I knew right then that either my clit or my labia were next. As I started removing my skirt, I could feel the wet slickness between my legs. 

My face immediately turned red, and Rob noticed. "Don't be embarrassed, Sarah! You have a smoking hot body, and yours isn't the first cunt I've ever seen."  

I looked at him, and my eyes traveled south over his massive pecs and biceps. I looked at his rock-hard abs and thought, those aren't the only rock-hard bits I want to see. I felt my pussy become even slicker as my eyes became glued to his crotch. 

I turned around to avoid staring too long and proceeded to slide my thong down. I bent over, which presented my backside to Rob's eyes. I took my time, making sure to go slowly enough to give him a nice long look at the butt plug that I had up my ass. Suddenly, I heard him softly under his breath utter a drawn-out "fuuuccckkk," despite his best attempt to remain professional. I saw him reach for his crotch, and I knew he must be getting semi-hard.

"Sit down in this chair," Rob ordered, pointing to what looked like a gynecologist's chair.

My cunt was dripping wet when Rob told me to spread my legs and place them in the stirrups. He wheeled his chair to where his face was inches away from my dripping cunt. 

"Sarah, I have seen a lot of cunts in my day. Yours is among the prettiest it has been my pleasure to see and now touch."

I felt my pussy twitch at those words, and my love juices seeped from my twat and down my ass crack.

Rob began toying with my clit. His thumb ran circles around it, coaxing it out from its hood.

I lay back, enjoying the sensation, when to my surprise I felt his hot breath close to my cunt. His tongue took a lap around my labia and slithered between my lips as he tongued my drippy cunt and then sucked on my clit.

My back arched, and I thrust my pussy towards him. He looked up at me, smiled, and resumed eating and licking my cunt. I was right at the edge when his hand grasped the base of my butt plug, and he used it to masturbate my ass. That did it, my orgasm gushed in me and left me panting and breathless. 

Rob grasped my clit with a pair of forceps, and after a sharp and brief pain, I looked down and saw a barbell similar to the ones on my nipples had pierced my clit.

When my clit was done being speared and was flaunting its new jewelry. Rob leaned forward and kissed me. I could taste my cunt juice on his tongue and face. We tongue wrestled and finally broke and came up for air.

Rod stood up and handed me a bill for the jewelry and the work done.

I gasped in shock when I saw it was for several hundred dollars.  I'd figured my new Masters and Mistresses were picking up the bill. Rob also gave me an additional note that read;

 "Dear Slave Sarah, We are very anxious to see your new nipple and clit piercings. We will eventually replace your current jewelry with load-bearing rings that we will use for bondage and to attach weights to as a form of punishment or fun. 

By now, you have probably realized that the bill is unpaid. Your next order from us and part of your testing is to suck Rob's cock and beg him to fuck you in the ass in lieu of payment. 

No pussy fucking! We wouldn't want your new clitty piercing to become infected." 

I blushed and looked at Rob while he stared at me.

"Rob, I don't have the means to pay for this. I thought my new employers were footing the bill."

"So what do you propose we do?" he asked.

I realized he wanted me to debase myself by voicing the suggestion made in the note.  Blushing, I asked if a blowjob and an ass fuck would compensate him for the cost.

"No way," he answered. "I might take it as a down payment, but it would take several of those payments to make it worth my while."

"Rob, I'm flying south in two days. I can't commit to that at this time."

"I know. However, you will return at least once every two months for a holiday; at those times, I would expect that all your pretty holes would be available to me to use and abuse. Do we have a deal?"

I answered by dropping to my knees at his feet and unbuckling his belt before I lowered his jeans and underwear.

As his cock flopped out in front of my eyes, my jaw dropped. I had never seen such a thick and juicy cock in my life. The head was as big as my fist. After the initial awe, I suddenly realized where that cock would go. I started to shiver in fear while salivating to get my hands and mouth around it.

"Get busy, little girl," Rob said. "Lots of tongue action, so you get it nice and wet. That'll get it ready to slide more easily up your butt hole."

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

I reached forward and wrapped both hands around that thick hunk of meat. Leaning forward, I extended my tongue and licked it from the balls to the tip. I swirled my tongue around the tip while sucking on it like a lollipop.

"Look at me in the eyes while you do that, bitch," Rob exclaimed.

I looked up past his muscled abs to his eyes, which blazed with lust.

I opened my mouth to the point where my jaw ached and sucked the tip into my mouth.

Rob's hands twisted in my hair, and he thrust his cock forward. I felt it slide into my mouth and lodge in my throat.

My eyes teared, and I gagged as I fought to breathe through my nose while saliva dripped onto my tits.

He released me, and I withdrew, gasping for air.

"Tongue," he barked. "Lots of tongue action."

I opened up, and as I licked the tip again, his pre-cum flowed, and the sweet juice lubricated my mouth and throat. 

I took him into the warmth of my mouth, and this time, I sucked him right down more easily.

I kept repeating the process as his cock started to pulse in my mouth. 

When I started massaging his balls at the same time, I felt his pulse even more strongly and knew that he was close to cumming.

He gave a series of moans, and through a haze of euphoria at having been able to do this, I heard him order me to swallow every drop.

He again grabbed the back of my head, and now he started throat fucking me relentlessly till he gave a mighty groan, and rope after rope of cum slid down my throat.

When he finally pulled out, I almost collapsed to the floor while trying to regain my breath.

I also realized that my cunt was drooling with juice, which was running down my thighs.

"Lick my cock clean," he said.

I dutifully got to work and cleaned him up.

"Good job, little girl," he said, and I glowed with pride at those words.

He sat down in a chair and pulled me roughly so that I was lying face down over his lap with his cock nestled against his belly.

"Now we will talk about the interest on the balance due. The payment today was the great blow job you just performed and the ass fucking you will soon get. The interest will be the spanking I will now give you. When I butt fuck you, I am going to feel your red hot ass against my balls with every thrust."

He parted my ass cheeks and diddled my ass by partially pulling the butt plug and reinserting it. He also rotated it to massage me deep up my ass.

After a few minutes of ass play, I felt his hand slam down on my butt cheeks. 

After the first few swats, my ass felt as if it was on fire. I lost count of the number of spanks I got, but I was sure my ass was glowing red when he finally stopped.

He proceeded to pull out the butt plug, which came out with a loud plop that made my face blush as red as my ass.

Parting my thighs, he finger fucked my cunt from above until I was bucking on his lap.

He parted my ass cheeks, and I felt his fingers bring my cunt juices and massage them deep into my asshole.

He then lifted me like a rag doll and seated me in the gynecological chair. He bent my legs and lifted them up till they touched my tits and tilted me back.

"I prefer this position when I fuck an ass," he told me. "That way I can see your face and play with your cunt."

I was in a near-fetal position as he lined up his cock with my anus. 

Slowly, he pushed forward, and I screamed at the sharp pain as he attempted to breach my sphincter.

He ignored my scream and pushed harder till I felt the head lodge up my ass. 

He stopped and shoved a couple of fingers up my twat and masturbated my needy cunt. I loved the feel of his fingers as they twisted and turned, and I started to relax and enjoy the feel of my ass being partially filled.

Ever so slowly, he kept thrusting forward with his hips till, finally, I could feel his balls against my hot ass cheeks.

The feeling of fullness was incredible, and when his cock started to thrust in and out of me, it was like a most erotic massage of the tender tissues up my ass.

That, coupled with three fingers massaging my cunt, soon had me attempting to push my ass forward to take more of his cock into me.

"Milk it," he ordered. "Use your internal muscles to massage my cock."

Thankful for my daily Kegel muscle exercises, I clamped down on him and heard him groan with pleasure.

He picked up his pace and battered my asshole and ass cheeks and almost drove me through the back of the chair.

I felt his cock swell and throb in me to the point that I felt as if I would split in two like a ripe peach.

We came at the same time as I drenched his stomach and pubic area with my cum. This was the first time I had ever squirted.

The flood of cum that streamed hotly into my bowels made my toes curl. 

My body was electrified, and I kept cumming and cumming to the point I thought it would never end while Rob finger fucked my cunt. 

I gasped and groaned and cried all at the same time.

He eventually slowed down and slowly pulled his cock out of me with an audible plop.

I could feel his cum flowing out of my bum until he took the butt plug and shoved it back into my gaping asshole.

Pulling me out of the chair, he had me kneeling in front of his cock.

"Now clean it," he said. "taste your asshole."

Thankful for my daily assiduous hygiene routine, I licked his shaft clean.

He hauled me to my feet, slapped my tender ass, and told me to get dressed and get the fuck out.

I asked to use the bathroom, did what I had to, got dressed, and walked out to the storefront.

Just before I left, he grabbed me by the waist, kissed me lasciviously, and said, "Sarah, that was fun. I look forward to the next payment. I had a thought: my club has a poker night once a week. Being the door prize at the event would be fun; that way, you could settle your debt in one payment. The boys and girls of my bike club would love using and abusing you. What do you think?"

My cunt twitched at the thought, and I smiled at him and said, "Sure. However, I would love to have your cock regularly when I'm in town."

"You got a deal. Now go get some rest. You have a long day tomorrow."

***

By the time I got home, I was totally drained. I stripped naked, went to the fridge, poured a glass of chardonnay and went to the bathroom, where I turned on the water for a hot bath.

The hot water and lavender-scented suds worked their magic, and all the tensions in my body melted away. 

I smiled as I lay there and reflected on all that had been done to me today. I truly loved and craved all the abuse and rough handling I had been subjected to.  

Thinking about it all made me horny, and I gingerly started stroking my pussy. Unintentionally, my clit came into contact with my hand, and a jolt ran through my body. I felt no pain, but it seemed that my clit piercing had rendered it more sensitive than ever.

I experimented with the nipple piercing and observed the same thing... no pain, super sensitivity.

I was delighted and went on to rub myself to another orgasm for the day before getting out of the bath and going to bed.

I fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow. Eight hours later, I woke rested, refreshed, and horny as I semi-remembered a dream of Rob fucking my asshole.

***

Remembering that today was the day, I took a fast shower, shaved the stray hairs around my mound and asshole, and looked myself over in the full-length mirror.

The image that stared back at me was of a slim woman about five foot six with long auburn hair and dark, mischievous eyes. Long legs, a perky butt and a slender waist were topped by 36D tits with prominent nipples. I made the decision to wear the jewelry that I had purchased with the talents of my mouth and my ass. I unscrewed the posts on my piercings, attached the gold dangles to each of them and replaced them.

The look was fantastic, and with every step I took, the clit piercing chains rubbed against my labia. It was an incredibly sensual feeling.

I reached back and bent at the waist and inserted the butt plug up my asshole.

Peeking back at my butt in the mirror, I could see the ruby-colored gem gleaming between my ass cheeks. Its color matched the small stones on the chains of my piercings.

I wore my black mini-skirt, a white bandeau top and the stiletto heels. 

Ten minutes later, I got into an Uber to get to the airport. It was a harrowing ride as the driver seemed to spend more time looking at me in the rearview mirror than at the road.

Finally, I told him to stop. I climbed into the front and raised my mini, exposing my pussy to him.

"You can touch and look when you are stopped. If you can get us to the airport alive, I will give you a nice reward when we get there.

"Yes, ma'am," he said as we raced to the airport while he strummed my cunt like a guitar virtuoso.

Just before reaching the airport, he drove to the back of some warehouses and told me he was ready for his tip. 

I reached into his pants and fished out a respectably sized cock, and gave him an excellent blow job.

This was a wham bam thank you ma'am production as I was anxious to get to my plane.

He asked me what terminal, and I checked my ticket and told him I needed to get to Executive Air.

"It's on the private side. We are about five minutes from there."

As we sped towards our destination, he pulled out a business card. He handed it to me, telling me not to hesitate to call him if I required a drive.

I looked at his wedding ring and asked him what his wife would think about that.

"No problem," he replied. "When I tell her how tasty you are," he said, licking the fingers that had been dipping in my cunt, "she will tell me to bring you over to the house."

***

I rushed to the Executive Air counter and went through the ticket and passport formalities.

The counter clerk pointed out a small plane sitting on the runway and told me to proceed and get on board, as the pilot wanted to get airborne as soon as possible. I boarded the plane and was greeted by a ravishing young woman with a name tag that announced her name as Maxine.

She was tall with long legs, a beautiful tush, and a caramel-colored complexion that made you want to eat her up.

"You must be Sarah," she greeted me.

"Yes, and if you are the right, Maxine, I have been instructed to give you this," I said, handing her the bullet vibrator and the remote control.

"Right. Follow me," she said, leading me to the last two seats on the plane.

We passed four men who occupied the first two rows of seats.

"Sit here." 

I sat, and she drew a privacy curtain around us, shielding us from the other plane occupants. 

She pushed a button on my seat, and it flattened out to form a quasi-bed.

"Now let me fasten the seat belts for you," she smirked.

She grabbed my leg, which was close to the window, and raised it to point to the ceiling. Using the seat belt she attached it in position. Using the seat belt from the other seat, she spread my thighs and attached the other leg so that I was pinned in position with my cunt and asshole exposed.

Kneeling between my parted thighs, she inserted the bullet vibrator into my pussy.

"Comfy?" she asked.

"Yes," but this is unexpected.

"It is part of your testing and preparation for your arrival on the island.

"Now I'm going to control the vibrator. I will start it on low and vary the intensity during the trip.

"If you cum you fail and get sent back home. Your mission is to let yourself get edged till you arrive at your destination. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"If you moan and groan, that will attract the attention of the other passengers, who might just pull the curtain to get a peek at what is happening. So remember, silence is golden."

She left, and soon, I heard the engines rev up, and we were airborne. I lay back and tried to relax, but it was difficult as I now truly felt like the slut I wanted to be.

As the plane leveled off, the vibrator started to hum deep in me and massaged the walls of my cunt. I fought back the urge to let myself cum as its speed rose and fell with disturbing regularity.

I could feel my cunt juices welling and seeping down my ass crack. This went on for half an hour, at which point Maxine returned.

"How you doing, Sarah?" she asked.

"Maxine, this is tough. I am having trouble keeping it together."

"I'm just following my instructions, Sarah. Are you thirsty?"

"Parched."

"Good. I have something that will help."

She hoisted her miniskirt, which revealed no panties and an adorable shaved pussy. 

She got up on the seat and lowered her pink pussy towards my mouth.

"Start licking. I'm sure you will get enough juice to quench your thirst."

My tongue eagerly sought her cleft, and I lapped it like a kitten lapping a bowl of milk.

She tasted delicious, and I soon swallowed her tangy girl juices. Her cunt had the gift of giving, and she just kept on giving and giving till I thought I would drown in her cum.

She then shifted and moved her asshole over my mouth.

"Time to worship my asshole Sarah. It's very dry, and needs some attention. Now, not just surface licks. Dig in and probe it deeply."

She kept me at it till I thought my tongue would wear out, all the while torturing my cunt with that damned vibrator.

Just when I thought I would pass out, she climbed off me and told me she had to get back to her other duties as we were about to land.

She removed the vibe from my cunt and lowered my legs before she left.

I sat there loving the degree of degradation my new Masters had put me through to date and wondering what was next.

Edited By JefferyB

Comments are appreciated. If you liked the story, click the heart symbol below. If you loved the story, click both the heart and the star.

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments