Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah's Saga - The Arrival

"Headed for a life as a slave Sarah arrives at destination wondering what will happen to her next."

74
12 Comments 12
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"After the constant edging and sex denial during the plane trip, Sarah arrives at her destination and meets one of her new Masters."

The private jet finished taxiing to a nearby hangar.  Maxine, the flight attendant, brought me a glass of milk, which I immediately drank as I was parched after the flight and the oral stimulation I had provided to Maxine's cunt and ass. The first gulp alerted me that this was not milk. It was warm and bubbly and coated my mouth with a familiar stickiness.  Maxine said, "A little gift from your new Masters. They asked me to tell you there will be much more where that came from. You earned that by being such a good and very depraved submissive slut during the flight."

"It's sperm, isn't it?"

"Yes. It is going to become your beverage of choice. 

A sense of pride flowed through my body as I drained the delicious sperm-filled glass, knowing I had made my new Owners happy.

The other passengers disembarked moments after the plane stopped in the hangar. A tall, slender woman in her 30s with straight black hair pulled into a long ponytail then boarded the plane.  Her seven-inch black open-toe stiletto heels accentuated her long, slim legs and made her look over six feet tall.  She wore a skin-tight black leather dress, so short, it just covered the curve of her ass.  The leather dress was cut at the top to barely hide her breasts while exposing her shoulders both front and back. The dress was fastened around her neck with a broad, snug-fitting collar.  Her outfit proclaimed her as a Domme from a mile away.  

My pussy twitched as I watched her approach me. I saw she carried a riding crop in her hand. Immediately I got down on my knees, spread my thighs to reveal my cunt, and clasped my hands behind my back, which thrust my tits forward while l lowered my gaze.  This was happening; my lifelong dream was about to come true.  

Looking down at me, she announced, "I'm Miss Taryn. YOU will always address me as 'Miss Taryn' or 'Mistress.' Is that clear to you slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Taryn."

"For now, you will be called slut, bitch, cunt, or any name we judge suitable. Your sole goal is to please us. If you do, you will graduate to the status of kitten."

"Thank you, mistress."

"No talking without permission."

I almost answered, then forced myself to keep quiet.

"Now, slut, I'm going to inspect you to see if you are acceptable before taking you home.

"Turn around and get on all fours with your ass up in the air. 

"Spread your ass cheeks. Show me your ass and cunt hole."

I immediately bent over, put my head on the floor, reached back, and spread my ass cheeks. I knew I should have expected this; however, it was the first time I fully realized I was no longer the mistress of my actions.

From behind me, a deep voice said, "A real slut, that one."

I had not realized that there was anyone else there but my Mistress.

"You like her, Trevor?" my Mistress asked.

"What's not to like? She's a cumsleeve, and I would love to use her for that purpose."

"I can see that by the bulge in your pants. Would you like to use her to ease your stress?"

"That would be nice, and it would make it worth my while as I only charged you guys the cost of her flight as air freight."

"Slut, you see, you are no longer a person. The airline sees you as freight," my Mistress chuckled.

"Trevor," she continued, "pull down your pants and slut will give you some stress relief. You can use her mouth. However, when you come, pull out and paint her face with your cum. For the next week, the only cum she can have is from her Masters and Mistresses. Can you do that?"

"Yes. Maxine, honey, is that OK with you?"

"Yes, darling husband, enjoy it. She has a very talented tongue and mouth. I can attest to that."

"Slut, turn around and stay on your knees and orally service this nice man. Keep your hands behind your back and use only your mouth and tongue."

I turned on my knees, and in front of my eyes hung a long black monster of a cock. I stuck out my tongue, licked the massive testicles, and worked my way up to the tip several times. Each lick made it rise higher. When it was at the correct angle, I opened my mouth and sucked the head into my mouth. From that point on, the man took over and drove the cock deep into my mouth and throat. I gagged and gasped for air till he drew back.

"Look up at me, slut, and don't stop licking when I draw back. Give my cock a nice massage with your mouth and tongue."

I raised my eyes for the first time and saw that the man was wearing a shirt with the shoulder boards of a pilot. Maxine, who by now I had figured out was his wife or girlfriend, was grinning down mischievously at me. She had cupped her hand under him and was massaging his balls.

He pounded my throat without mercy for about five minutes, and then I heard him yell. "That's so fucking good. Bitch, get ready for it. I'm going to cum."

He pulled out, grabbed my hair, and pointed his cock at my face. Maxine took over and stroked his cock, which ejected rope after rope of cum all over my face and my tits. The hot cum streamed down and coated my body.

Once he had recovered, Trevor spoke up, "Taryn, I wish I could fuck this piece of tail."

"If she graduates, her celebration party and collaring will occur in seven days. You and Maxine are welcome to attend. Now, let me proceed with my duties before we leave."

"Slut, on your feet. Legs spread shoulder-width, arms on your head and back straight."

Once in position, she looked at my nipple and cunt jewelry and flicked the dangling ornaments causing a slight tremor to run through my body.

"Take those off. Replace them with these rings. If you pass our tests, you can wear them again as a kitten, but not before that."

That made my resolve to pass the test and gain the exalted status of kitten even more firm.

I removed the dangles and replaced them with the rings.

Mistress Taryn nodded her approval, pinched both my nipples, and twisted them till tears came to my eyes.

I looked at her pleadingly, but she barked, "Eyes down. You don't look at a Master or Mistress in the eye without permission. Keep your eyes focused on cunts, tits, cocks and assholes. Those will be the focus of your attention from now on."

She used her foot to spread my legs further apart. Reaching down, she pinched my clit, and using the ring, she tugged on it, stretching it out, and I almost lost my balance. The pain was sharp but did not prevent my pussy from oozing some of my juices down my thigh.

"Good Girl. You seem to be a regular little pain slut. That will provide us with much enjoyment. Now bend over the armrest with your legs spread and your ass well raised."

No sooner did I comply that she whipped my ass with her crop. Five lashes were administered to each of my ass cheeks. My ass felt as if it was on fire, and my cunt reacted by becoming even wetter as juice welled up in it.

"From now on, you will count each stroke out loud. Understood? You will thank the person after they are done punishing you."

"Yes, Mistress Taryn. Thank you."

Her hand cupped my pussy, and she massaged it vigorously.

"Nice, baby smooth. You will keep it shaved daily. At the house, I will explain other hygiene practices you will also follow."

Two fingers were inserted deep into me and rubbed my sensitive G-spot.

My body responded, and I was close to having an orgasm, which she cut off by hitting my thighs with her crop. 

I yelped and remembered to count one. As she did not proceed, I thanked her promptly.

"You are not to cum until a Master or Mistress gives you permission. If you do, you will be severely punished."

Something hard and stiff entered my cunt and thrust in and out. I fought back the urge to let myself cum till whatever it was withdrawn.

The riding crop handle was placed under my nose, and I realized it was the object used to diddle me.

It gleamed wetly with my juice.

"Use your tongue and lick it clean, slut."

I licked greedily and savored the tang of my cum while she fingered my anal pucker.

Her finger poked and prodded. "Open up your asshole for me," she ordered.

I strived to comply as she applied more and more pressure on my anal sphincter. Her finger suddenly penetrated and was joined by a second finger. She spread her fingers, and I was wide open to her inspection. "Your Masters are going to love this ass," she snickered.

The crop was removed from the reach of my mouth, and the handle was roughly inserted up my ass.

It felt good to be used this way, and I had to fight to resist the urge to cum from being treated like an object.

She withdrew the crop and presented it to my lips, "Taste your slutty ass. Lick it clean."

I hastily complied while her fingers kept their erotic journey in my asshole.

"You are such a pig," she said. Retrieving the crop, she landed a strike on my ass cheek. "Count each blow as it hits your ass."

"One," I shrieked as my ass cheek caught on fire from the sting.

"Two." When the opposite cheek was assaulted.

The count went up to ten before she stopped.

Tears streaming down my cheeks and my ass now burning hot from the whipping, I blubbered, "Thank you, Mistress Taryn."

"Stand up, legs spread, hands behind you. I must make a phone call."

I stood submissively and listened. 

"This bitch seems to be in excellent physical condition. I'm confident she will pass inspection by the rest of you regarding her looks and willingness to obey. After some proper training, she should become a fine acquisition."

Hearing her refer to me as a bitch and talk as if I was a piece of property to be acquired was making my cunt drip onto the carpet of the plane.  I was turned on while also feeling very nervous that my Mistress would be angry if she saw the mess that my pussy was making on the expensive carpeting.

I was a mess. Dried cum all over my face and tits and my own cunt juice flowing down my thighs and dripping to the floor.

She turned to me, and I could feel her eyes examining my body. "Slut, I am satisfied with your body. You have a pretty pussy and asshole, which I believe will provide us with a lot of satisfaction. You seem trainable, but we will find out over the next few days. Your goal is to develop the personality and attitude to become a devoted and cherished slave to all of us.

TinaRedl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaRedl

"Understand that your holes are now ours to use and abuse at our sole discretion. You will do as you are told and when you are told. Any failures will bring you punishment, which will be much more than a few swats with the crop. From now on, you will only cum when we allow you to cum. That will be when your cumming adds to our pleasure, not for your pleasure alone. Am I being crystal clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You will also have to maintain your body. We will assign you an exercise routine. You will shave daily; if you graduate, we will have all those pesky hairs electrolyzed. You will have a daily enema as your asshole will be exercised a lot by your Masters and maybe your Mistresses. When we get to our quarters, the first thing you will do before your formal introduction to the others is to have an enema administered and bathe. You are a mess.

"During the day, you will be assigned household chores. You will do them naked as, at any moment, one of us might want to use you for our pleasure.

"After supper, which you will serve, will come the training and punishment sessions."

I was still standing there with my legs stretched wide and my pussy leaking, but I must have fidgeted.

"You have something to say, bitch?"

"May I ask a question, Mistress?"

"One."

"What are the punishments which will be administered?"

"Starting to be scared?"

"No, Mistress, just curious."

"Let me put your mind at rest. Nothing will be done to your body that will injure or scar it. We will not do anything that will make you undesirable to us. The punishments will only be limited by our imagination. Obviously, floggings and spankings as you have a very spankable ass, tits, and cunt. You will be bound and displayed in ways you have never experienced in your dreams. Penetrated by cocks, vibratos, and dildoes in every hole in your body. Remember, your body no longer belongs to you. It is ours to use as we decide.

"At night, you will be selected by a Master or Mistress or a combination of Masters and Mistresses to warm their bed and sleep with them. If you have been a good pet, you will then be allowed to cum."

"Enough chit-chat. Now, stand still while I prepare you for transport."

Miss Taryn attached a thin strap to a metal dog chain around my neck. She explained that this would be my training collar and the lead that my new Masters would be using until I completed my trial period and earned a permanent slave collar. The training leash pulled tight around my neck felt surreal. Miss Taryn, holding the other end, controlled my every move.

My clit was quivering, I was nervous and horny, my nipples were rock hard, my pussy was leaking, and I was beginning to sweat.

She fastened an O-ring gag in my mouth that had nipple clamps attached to it; every time I moved my head, they pulled my nipples painfully upward and tormented them.   

"Stick out your tongue, pet!"

I obeyed immediately, stuck my tongue through the O-ring, and let it hang, panting like a dog as I looked down in shame.

"Good girl, Sarah. You prove you know how to be a well-behaved and obedient pet."

Next, she locked leather cuffs around my wrists and ankles, which had metal rings sewn into the leather to make restraining me much more convenient. Knee pads and gloves followed. "These will allow you to crawl across the tarmac to our transport without scrapping your hands and knees.

"Sarah, you look delicious, my submissive slut!" Mistress said with a sparkle in her eye.  

I could tell she was looking forward to introducing me to the rest of the group and for playtime to begin.

"Just a couple finishing touches," she said as she disappeared around the corner.

She returned with a fox tail butt plug and a headband with fox ears.  She put the headband on me and ordered me to get on all fours.   She sucked on the plug, getting it wet, then rubbed it against my pussy, coating it with my juices before she inserted it in my rear end.

"Give us a wag, my submissive little pet!" Miss Taryn commanded, still standing behind me.

I began wagging my tail for her, and I could feel my pussy get wetter, and almost instantly, it began to drip.

"That's a good girl!  Our horny little fox is wet and ready to serve us and have all her holes used for our pleasure!  Stick out your tongue and pant for me, slut."

I did as Mistress Taryn requested. My ass wagged, making the tail swish back and forth, and my tongue hung out of the O-ring gag, panting and drooling. I felt like a total slut displaying myself in this humiliating position.

Mistress stepped out in front of me. I glanced up and noticed she was holding her phone. Taryn pointed it at me in a video call with several others. She told them we would arrive in about forty minutes and ended the call.

She tugged my leash once, leading me off the plane into the private hangar. As she walked, she gave me instructions.

"Always crawl on all fours, remain on one side of me and one step behind me."

As I tried to match her pace, I saw a large SUV, presumably waiting for us. 

Instead of going toward the SUV, Mistress led me toward the far corner of the hangar to an area with grass growing.  When we arrived, I realized it was artificial grass, and a sign was posted that said, "PET RELIEF AREA. Pets must always be leashed and under the owner's control."

I hesitated and suddenly felt the sharp sting of her crop hit directly on my exposed slit.

"Go! Relieve yourself before we get in the car!"

I didn't need to feel her crop more than once. I crawled onto the grass and tried to think of waterfalls and running streams instead of my extremely humiliating circumstances. I felt lesser than a human being. I truly felt like an animal in that moment. However, it was a huge turn-on to be reminded of my place and my purpose in this manner. Degraded and humiliated by this treatment as an animal. I felt many intense emotions at the same time: joy, shame, arousal, embarrassment, and more arousal…

Somehow, through all my mental blocks around peeing in public, I managed to get my stream flowing. The embarrassment was overwhelming. Especially when Mistress said, "Don't forget number two also." I struggled and strained to comply till she came over and removed the fox tail and stimulated my asshole with her crop. Blushing with tears streaming down my face, I finally managed to excrete what was in my bowels. Thoroughly broken by this act, I kept on my knees with my head hung low.

Mistress handed me a wet wipe and a plastic baggie. "Wipe yourself and dispose of your mess in the garbage can."

When I had done so, she said, "Good doggie! That deserves a treat!"

She walked me over to a lounge area designed for social occasions. It had a wet bar, couches, screens, and a billiards table.  Mistress sat in a high-backed chair, leaned back, unsnapped a clasp at her crotch, and spread her long, gorgeous legs. Kneeling in front of her, I had an unobstructed view of her delicious pink snatch, glistening with her wetness.

"This is your treat," she said as she rubbed her fingers up and down her slit, spreading her lips with her index and middle fingers and giving me a mouth-watering view of her clit. I let my tongue hang out of my mouth through the ring while salivating!

She removed the gag and nipple clamps, making the blood rush back into my nubs. It was like being pricked by a thousand tiny needles. She snapped her fingers and pointed at her feet. I immediately began kissing and licking her toes and ankles.

"That's a good pet; slowly work up to your tasty treat. Take your time and enjoy it. I don't always reward my pets this easily, but it's your first day here, and I want us to become acquainted in the most intimate ways. You will learn to work hard to earn rewards, especially the privilege of eating my pussy. You will learn to love and crave the taste of my nectar more than anything else!"

She tasted so sweet as I lapped her slit. "Deeper," she ordered. I rolled my tongue into a tube and tongue fucked her deeply, and kept getting rewarded with her juice. She was a veritable fountain.

Leaning back more, she raised her ass higher, giving me a view of her puckered anus.

"Don't forget my asshole. It feels dry to me. Maxine told me you enjoyed fucking hers. Now it's my turn."

After moistening all around her pucker, I eased my tongue past her sphincter and reamed her inner tissues. Her moans were an incentive for me, and I wanted her to know I already worshiped her. I increased my rhythm and savored her body. She tasted musty but was clean.

"Back to my cunt," she gasped through panting breath.

I plunged back between her cunt lips and used my fingers on her clit.

Her orgasm exploded over my face, and I licked and swallowed all I could get of her sticky juices.

By the time Mistress had her fill of creaming all over my face, we had used most of the forty minutes she had told the house members it would take us to arrive. She stood up, straightened out her dress, and grabbed my leash – leaving my face a total mess covered with her cum and my smeared face makeup.  

She put the O-ring gag back in my mouth but left my nipples unclamped to allow them some recovery time. 

She led me to the back of the SUV and opened the trunk. Inside was a large dog cage, which was empty except for a thin blanket spread along the bottom for lying or sitting on. 

This time, I did not hesitate. When Mistress held open the cage door, I climbed right into it, behaving like an obedient little dog bitch and very much enjoying it. 

I couldn't wait until we arrived at the house, where I would have all my holes used hard by each of my new Masters and Mistresses. As my thoughts ran away with the pleasures yet to come, I drifted off to sleep caged in the back of the SUV as we headed toward my new life.

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments