Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah's Saga - The Collaring - Chapter 5

"Sarah after all the pain and humiliation is accepted as the cock slut for the group."

20
6 Comments 6
539 Views 539
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"The long awaited final chapter to Sarah's saga as a cock and pain slut."

I had been here for the week my Masters had stated would be the probationary period I had to serve before they decided whether I was a fit to join their group. During this week, they had evaluated my suitability to join their group as their permanent cock slut.

I was worried. When our session ended in the dungeon last night, Master Ivan sent me to sleep alone for the first time since my arrival. He had said that they would decide my fate during the night.

The week here taught me a lot about myself. I now realized that the pain, humiliation and sexual denial I had undergone were a necessary element to my sexuality. I had managed the most intense orgasms of my life by being used in this fashion. I feared that the group would reject my candidacy as their live-in slut.

I got out of bed and did my exercise routine to maintain the tone of my cunt and ass, then performed my cleansing routine to be ready to face whatever the day brought.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, Mistresses Taryn and Melanie were in my room, sitting on my bed. I immediately lowered my eyes and dropped to my knees with my thighs parted to expose my pussy to their gaze.

"Good morning, slut." Mistress Melanie greeted me.

"I presume you are curious about what we have decided about you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"A final decision has not yet been reached. We need to make a few final tests to make the right decision.

"Did you make yourself cum when you were sent to bed last night?"

"No, Mistress. I was exhausted after our dungeon session."

"Good Girl. How about right now? Do you feel a need to cum?" she said as she spread her thighs wide, revealing her glistening shaved mound to me.

Seeing her expose herself like that made my mouth salivate for a taste of her sweetness, and my pussy gushed with need.

"Mistress, the sight of your beauty always makes me needy."

"Good answer, slut. For us to come to a final decision, you will now pleasure both Mistress Taryn and myself. We will edge you during the process, and if you can resist cumming you will be accepted in the group as our kitten, cum slut and cock sleeve. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Melanie."

She moved to the middle of the bed, placed a couple of pillows under her lower back, brought her legs back and held her thighs spread with her hands. "Get to work, you little bitch. Prove to us that you have what it takes. Remember, I have two holes, and I expect them both to be intensely pleasured by you."

I crawled up on the bed and knelt between her thighs. Mistress Taryn spoke for the first time, "Slut spread your legs and raise your ass high. I want full access to your cunt and ass hole."

As soon as I obeyed, I heard the sound of vibrations; Mistress Taryn pried open my ass cheeks and inserted a vibrating dildo into my gaping hole. I gasped at the intrusion and told myself to keep relaxed. I had come near my goal and did not want to fail at this point. I had to fight the urge to cum.

"Get to work, slut," ordered Mistress Melanie.

I leaned forward and started lapping at her pussy which was enticingly placed in front of me. My tongue ran on either side of her slit, bathing her pussy lips with long strokes. As I concentrated on my task, I heard a second vibrating sound behind me, and my clit was attacked by what must have been a vibrating wand. The effect of the vibrations up my ass and at my clit almost drove me over the edge. Tears welled up in my eyes from the effort of resisting the urge to cum.

I devoted myself to rendering Mistress Melanie's experience as pleasurable as possible. My tongue slithered into her dripping pussy and lapped all the sweet juices which had built up. I let my fingers curve into her to find her sweet spot as I flicked her clit back and forth with my tongue. My other hand went under her curvy butt and explored her ass hole as she moaned and writhed in front of me.

I knew she was close when her legs wrapped around me and drew me into her as she locked her legs around my body. I gently glided a finger up her ass and massaged her inner tissues while my mouth sucked on her clit.

The result was immediate, and she almost drowned me in her cum as she squirted a vast amount of it, bathing my mouth, face, and chin with her copious effusion. She lowered her legs and lay there writhing in post-orgasmic bliss.

From behind me, Mistress Taryn said, "My turn."

I turned to face her lying there with her legs parted, revealing her shaved pussy. Its puffy lips beckoned me, and I started munching on them.

"No, slut, not there, my ass hole. Show me how you worship my ass hole. Use your fingers on my cunt and clit," barked Mistress Taryn.

She rolled back slightly and presented her rear end to my face, and I started licking her rosebud.

"Deeper," she barked.

Obediently my tongue started to probe as she spread her ass cheeks to open herself up to me. I realized that I was beyond shame and that the humiliation was a powerful stimulus for my sexual pleasure as my cunt clenched with pleasure.

I was starting to think that I might be able to get through this final test when I felt the vibrating dildo removed from my ass hole. In its place, I felt a soft feathery something slither into my gaping ass and knew that Mistress Melanie was using one of those damnable feathers to tickle me internally.

Mistress Melanie then started to tickle my cunt and clit with another feather. I almost came on the spot, and I struggled to keep my orgasm at bay.

I not only wanted to obey my Master's commands, but I needed to obey. The rewards would outweigh the momentary loss.

My tongue dug deep into Mistress Taryn, and my fingers massaged and stimulated her cunt and clit. Again, my head was trapped between her magnificent thighs till she finally came.

My head was finally released, and Mistress Taryn lay back with a broad smile on her face as she looked fondly at my cum covered face. I meanwhile was almost in tears with need after this nearly constant stimulation of my ass and cunt.

My control broke down, and I sobbed, "Mistress, I need to cum."

As soon as I said those words, I realized I had made a mistake. I was forced to my knees, and Mistress Melanie whipped my ass with her crop. As the blows rained down on my raised ass, all thoughts of cumming disappeared. My ass was on fire.

"Slut, you know you can't cum without permission, and you are not allowed to cum till we decide. Now, prepare for your judgment on whether you have passed your trial period. When you are done with your bath, put on the items you will find on the bed, and we will proceed to your judgment."

Those words filled me with dread. Had I just failed the test period with my request to cum. I rushed to the bathroom and hastened to get cleaned up.

Mistress Tayn joined me and gave me detailed instructions on how and what to wash. She inspected both my holes, probing my cunt and ass deeply with her fingers to ensure that I was thoroughly cleansed and had me lick her fingers when she was done.

She then applied a soothing aloe vera lotion to my ass to reduce the inflammation caused by the battering my ass had endured.

After I had dried my body, she led me to the bedroom and had me fix my hair and makeup.

She then ordered me to get dressed using the items on the bed.

The items included a half-cup bra with cutouts to show off my turgid nipples, a pair of black silk crotchless panties and black silk thigh highs.

With dread, I saw that the items included the chastity belt, which incorporated a vibrating dildo and a vibrating butt plug. My slave collar was replaced around my neck, and a leash was attached.

Mistress Taryn had me spread my ass cheeks to expose my ass hole and inserted the butt plug, then she spread my pussy lips and drove the vibrator into my gaping cunt. She had me step into a pair of pumps with stripper heels which made me have to stand almost on my toes and thrust my ass back to keep my balance before placing a blindfold around my eyes. The vibrations in my cunt and ass started, and I was back to being the needy slut I had been before my ass was cropped. I could feel my cunt juice begin to stream down my thigh.

I felt a sharp tug on the leash and stepped forward to follow her.

I was led to a room where I could hear the mutter of voices.

Someone took my arm and told me to take a step up. I found myself standing on something that I presumed was a raised platform.

I stood there in silence as hands started to roam across my body, caressing my thighs and ass, toying with my nipples, and even caressing my face. I had no idea who was doing what to me and stood in silence while I was explored. I regretted I was wearing the chastity belt as those hands would have been welcome to explore my more intimate flesh.

Suddenly, the hands retreated, and a hush fell over the room, broken by murmurs as some form of discussion seemed to be taking place at a distance from me. The only other sounds were some muffled moans I could hear behind me.

After what seemed to be an eternity, Master Ivan's voice cut through the hush. "Slut, are you ready for our verdict?"

In a quavering voice, I answered, "Yes, Master Ivan."

"Remove her blindfold," he ordered.

The sudden exposure to light dazzled me, and the people standing below me were a blur, but slowly, as my eyes accustomed themselves to the light, they became distinct. My four Masters were there, as were Rob, the biker tattoo artist who had done my nipple and clit piercings, as were Trevor, the pilot of the plane, and his wife, Maxine.

"Slut Sarah," Ivan continued, "we have decided that you have acquitted yourself of the tasks set as a test for you. We are therefore accepting you as a junior member of this community.

"We have expanded the group, as we have been joined by three new members who will also be your Masters. You have already met Rob, Trevor and Maxine. Are you ready to serve them as faithfully as you have served us during the trial period?"

"Yes, Masters. I will gladly serve the whole group as their available cock and cunt slut."

"Good. With your changed status come new responsibilities. You will now be the one who is in charge of training new sluts during their probationary period. Who better to provide training and know what is required of a prospective slut than one who has undergone the process? We also think that you are probably a switch."

"What's a switch, Master Ivan?"

"Switch refers to a person who has both dominant and sub traits and can be either a Dom or a sub.

"Turn around and behold, Mizu, our new cock slut and your trainee."

I turned and saw that the sounds of the slight moans I had been hearing were from a bound and gagged woman who had been suspended in mid-air behind me.

She was oriental, with delicate translucent skin, long black hair, and dark eyes that stared at me with a beseeching look.

Her small pert breasts were hanging below her chest with taught stiff nipples that looked like small cherries ready to be plucked, and which made me drool.

Master Alex walked to her and spun her around so I could see between her splayed legs a tiny pussy and a beautifully rounded tush.

"Slut Sarah," Master Ivan asked, "are you ready and willing to take Mizu in hand and train her as we trained you?"

"Master, it will be my pleasure to do so."

"I'm sure it will," he said with a knowing smirk. "Taryn, you can remove Slut Sarah's chastity belt, that horrible dog collar and those ugly nipple and clit rings."

Mistress Taryn walked up onto the dais, removed my collar and the chastity belt and unscrewed the piercings on my nipples and clit.

Mistress Melanie joined her with a pillow on which rested a different collar and my nipple and clit jewelry. She showed me the collar, which was inscribed Chief Slut, before placing it around my neck. My eyes teared with pride as she gave me a gentle kiss.

Mistress Taryn replaced the training rings on my piercings with the pretty dangles I had purchased from Master Rob at the cost of him fucking my holes.

I proudly displayed my body to my Masters as they applauded me.

I blushed at the comments made by them as to how they planned to fuck me and toy with my body.

Master Ivan spoke up. "Chief Slut Sarah, you are henceforth pledged to us to be used and abused by any of the Masters as they see fit. Do you accept the conditions of your servitude as our sex slave?"

"I do, Master."

"Do you also accept the responsibility of training Slut Mizu to our standards?"

"Enthusiastically, Master."

"You may start on her now for our amusement. Remember, she is not allowed to cum yet; however, if you wish, she can make you cum."

I descended from the stage, walked over to Mizu, lowered her to the ground, and made her walk and climb onto the stage.

"Slut Mizu, you have heard Master Ivan say that I am in charge of you till you pass the probation period."

"Yes."

"When you address me, you are to call me Miss Sarah. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes, who?"

A startled look came into her eyes. I went to the wall where a selection of torture instruments was hanging and returned with a crop.

Lean forward and touch your toes Slut. When she assumed the position, I lashed her ass ten times, delighting at the reddening that erupted in front of my eyes.

"Let's try again, what's my name?"

"Sorry, Miss Sarah."

"Good Girl"

"Now, spread your legs and show us your cunt. Spread your lips so we can see what color you are inside."

She obediently did as requested, revealing delicate inner lips and a glistening pink flesh between them. I reached forward and inserted two fingers up her sopping cunt.

I fingered her, which made her moan.

"Silence, Mizu, or you will have to be gagged."

"Sorry, Miss Sarah."

"Masters, you will certainly enjoy this hole. It is very tight and very wet." I took my fingers and tasted the juices coating them. "Mistresses, she tastes delicious, too.

"Slut Mizu, taste your cunt juice," I said as I fingered her again and brought my fingers to her mouth. She started to pull back, but I grabbed the back of her head and forced my fingers into her mouth. The feel of her small, velvety tongue was decidedly erotic, and I decided that she would soon be using it on my holes. This exercise was making my pussy leak and tingle furiously.

"Now, Slut Mizu, bend at the waist and spread your asscheeks to show your anus to our Masters."

Blushing furiously, she obeyed and exposed her tiny puckered ring to the lustful eyes of the audience.

I placed my hand on the small of her back to keep her in place and caressed her deliciously rounded ass. As I ran a finger through her ass crack, she tightened and clenched her ass cheeks. I took the crop and landed a series of blows across her rump while hissing to her, "Slut, relax your ass cheeks so I can explore your ass."

Sobbing, she relaxed, and I lewdly poked a finger up her butt. When it was fully inserted, I twisted and turned it in her hole, massaging all those tender tissues. Soon, she was moaning with pleasure despite the novelty of being penetrated in that most secret spot.

"Slut, are you an anal virgin?"

"Yes, Miss Sarah."

"Masters, this you are going to enjoy. She is so tight you will have to work to get your cocks up that tight warm hole."

I extracted my finger and placed it against her lips. This time she did not hesitate before sucking on it.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to a chair. I sat down and pulled her face down over my lap.

I pinned her down with a hand in the middle of her back and spanked her butt till it glowed bright pink. Between spanks, I would pause and finger her pussy or spank it from time to time.

When I fingered her, she would raise her ass high to allow me to finger her more thoroughly, and when the spanks resumed, I would flatten her right back down.

This dominance over Mizu was affecting me, and my pussy was freely flowing with cunt juice now.

"Master Ivan, am I allowed to have her make me cum?" I asked.

"Yes, you are in charge, and I must say we are all admiring what a great slut trainer you are. Have her do to you what you need."

I dumped her to the floor, went and retrieved a medium-sized butt plug, and inexorably pushed it past her anal sphincter and into the warm cavity beyond.

Moving us both towards an armchair, I sat and draped my legs over the arms exposing my bald cunt and ass hole.

"Slut Mizu, you will now use tongue and fingers to make me cum. There are two holes, and you will worship both of them till I am satisfied. Do you understand what you are to do?"

"I think so, Miss Sarah."

"Let me be clear. You will use your tongue and fingers to pleasure me till I have an orgasm. You will stimulate both my ass and my cunt. You may start."

She started rather timidly massaging circles with her fingers around my pucker and licking my pussy half-heartedly.

I was about to speak up when I heard Mistress Maxine mutter, "That won't do."

She went picked up a spanking paddle and stood behind Mizu, and started to paddle her ass while instructing her on how to use her tongue and fingers on me.

Soon Mizu's hot tongue was probing my ass hole, and her fingers were inserted up my pussy, giving my g-spot a marvelous massage while the fingers of her other hand were teasing my clit.

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

The process did not last long. I had been on edge for so long that I came squirting my juices all over Mizu's face.

I got to my feet and lifted Mizu to hers. I gave her a thorough, passionate kiss. "That's a Good Girl, Slut Mizu. I will ensure you get plenty of practice in the next little while."

"Thank you, Miss Rachel," she answered. Then she surprised me by wrapping her arms around me and kissing me with her soft, warm tongue, probing my mouth.

"Go get cleaned up and return immediately I ordered. Our Masters have plans for you for the rest of the evening."

Master Ivan came over with a broad smile on his face. "Well done. I was sure you had it in you. How did you know what to do?"

"That was easy, Master. I just thought about what would humiliate and excite me the most, and I did it to her."

"Well, for the rest of your graduation ceremony, you will first be turned over to the Mistresses to play with you while the Masters introduce Mizu's holes to our cocks. Don't worry. After that, we will switch, and you will enjoy being a cock sleeve to the four Masters. How does that sound?"

"Heavenly, Master."

"Mizu, come with me," he ordered.

She scampered to her feet. He extracted the butt plug, cupped her ass, and thrust a finger up her now gaping ass hole to frog march her to where the Masters were waiting to fuck her every hole.

Mistress Maxine approached me, took my hand, and led me to a massage table. "Lay face down on the table, Slut. I've wanted to do this to you since that day on the plane. We three are going to get you ready for the Masters cocks. No matter what we do to you, you are not to cum. Do you understand?"

She spread my legs and cuffed my ankles, so I was spread wide, and my ass and cunt were exposed. Placing a bolster under my body raised my ass and exposed me even more. Mistress Taryn cuffed my wrists, so my arms were spread wide and immobilized. Reaching under my body, Mistress Melanie clamped my nipples with alligator clamps, and alligator clamps were attached to my labia, which spread it, exposing my inner pink core.

The three Mistresses stood looking down at me with satisfied smiles.

"Well, Chief Slut, we are now going to remind you that while you are Chief Slut you are still our sex toy to use and humiliate as we please."

The three of them had double-ended dildos inserted in their cunts and dangling between their thighs. "We are going to give your holes a vigorous massage to get you prepared to receive our mate's real cocks when they finish with Mizu. Look over there. She seems to be getting the reaming of a lifetime."

I glanced over, and Mizu was being held up by Master Trevor's arms with his cock buried up her ass while Master Ivan was in front with his cock driving in and out of her cunt. Master Alex and Rob were sitting back, stroking their erections while waiting for their turn.

I felt my ass cheeks being spread, and my anus was prodded by the end of a dildo which slowly and steadily slid into my rectum. As soon as it was in, a second dildo was slithering into my cunt. I almost levitated off the table when the two dildos started vibrating. Meanwhile, Mistress Taryn stood in front of me and presented the third dildo to my mouth. "Suck on this one while I use it to throat fuck you."

The three of them started thrusting those long shafts into my holes fucking me very efficiently. The vibrations were driving me wild, and I had to steel my resolve to avoid cumming. Soon, the four of us were moaning the three Mistresses with pleasure and I with despair as I was driven almost to the edge of insanity by the need that was building in me.

Mercifully the three of them soon came, and the fake cocks were withdrawn. By then, I was sobbing, and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

My nipples and labia were aching from the effect of the clamps, and my pussy was soaked by my juices and desperately seeking the release of my withheld orgasm.

They made me clean both ends of the dildos with my mouth, and it was apparent that they had all had an orgasm from using my body from the juices coating the ends that had been inserted up their holes.

"Slut, what comes after a little pain?"

"Hopefully, a little pleasure, Mistress."

"Right! Remove the clamps, ladies."

The rush of blood returning to my nipples and labia brought a fresh wave of pain and tears, but it soon passed. My legs and arms were released, and I was turned on my back. My knees were drawn back to shoulder height and fastened in place. I must have looked like a turkey ready to be stuffed.

As I looked to my left, Mizu was now bouncing up and down on Alex and Rob's cocks. Her head was lolling as if she might have passed out. I was reassured when she wrapped her arms around Alex and kissed him. The lucky girl was enjoying her time, but I had no idea what to expect from my Mistresses.

I did not have long to wait to find out. Soon, the three of them were raining kisses on every exposed inch of my flesh. Mistress Taryn was lip-locked with me, apparently intending to give me a tonsillectomy with her tongue. Our tongues indulged in a ferocious wrestling match that soon had me breathless while my nipples were receiving a welcome lip massage from the mouths of Mistress Melanie and Maxine.

I closed my eyes and luxuriated in the attention given to me as those mouths and tongues caressed my body right down to my feet. I wriggled and writhed, hoping and praying that those tongues and mouths would be put to good use, devouring my princess parts.

Meanwhile, Mizu was on her knees, moving from Master to Master, licking and sucking on those magnificent cocks. I hoped that she was getting them ready to invade my holes.

The whole room reeked of sex, and the atmosphere inflamed my body.

The teasing mouths finally hit the jackpot, and two mouths and tongues invaded my cunt and ass while the third beat a tattoo on my clit.

Again, I almost levitated off the table at the intensity of the sensation.

I had never been ravished orally with this intensity, and the sensations were sublime. I began to cum and screamed in delight as I was brought to orgasm after orgasm.

I begged and pleaded for them to stop; however, they kept on devouring me relentlessly, spurred by yells of encouragement from the Masters who were watching.

I must have passed out. I came to with my body laying flat on my back and lying in a pool of my cum. The Mistresses came around and bathed my face and offered me a drink.

I was so parched from my yelling and moaning that I downed two glasses of the liquid before realizing it was champagne.

Master Trevor walked up, scooped me up in his brawny arms, and carried me to where the Masters were lounging.

Mistress Melanie spirited Mizu away, and she replaced me on the massage table.

Master Trevor said, "Slut Sarah, I have been waiting for this moment since I last saw you a week ago."

He sat down in an armchair and placed me on his lap. "Take a look at my cock and see what you are doing to me."

I glanced down to where his enormous black cock was standing at attention. Reaching down, I wrapped my hand around him and stroked him, delighted that even after he had cum in Mizu's holes, I could still feel him getting even harder as I toyed with him.

We sat and watched Mizu being worked over by the three Mistresses. She was spanked by each of them repeatedly before they each sat on her face, in turn, forced to worship their asses and cunts while the other two spanked her tits and pussy.

As we sat there, Master Trevor pinched and tugged on my nipples till they ached, and my pussy came back to life.

"Slut Sarah, we had a lottery before you came in, and I won the grand prize. Do you know what that was?"

"No, Master."

"You were the prize. I get you for the night, and during that time, I will ravage your cunt and ass. Especially this cute little tight hole," he said as he thrust a finger up my ass and twisted it around, making my pussy gush with juice.

"While I am resting, to help me recover, your mouth and tongue will be used to fluff me back to readiness or pleasure Maxine."

"That sounds like a wonderful plan, Master."

"What would you like done to you before I take you to bed, Slut."

I immediately thought about one item on my bucket list of sexual desires that I had always wanted. "Master, I want to be spit roast and made airtight. I want all my three holes fucked at the same time."

"That will delight my partners. Get on the carpet on all fours with your thighs spread and your ass up high.'

I assumed the position, and Master Trevor said, "Guys Slut Rachel is ready to receive your attention, all three of you together."

I waited expectantly for my Masters to ravish me; however, I heard a heated discussion among the three of them.

They were debating as to who would do what to me.

I almost burst out laughing at their dilemma as they decided to play rock, paper, scissors to determine who would use what hole to fuck.

I must have smiled as Master Trevor came behind my raised butt, told me to get that smile off my face, and proceeded to warm my ass up with some well-placed spanks with a paddle.

It was finally decided that the first one who lost would throat fuck me, the second would use my cunt, and the winner would ravish my ass hole.

I decided that the one who got to fuck my mouth would get as good as the ones fucking my ass and cunt.

Master Rob moved in front of me with his cock directly in front of my mouth. I reached forward to put my hand on it. However, I got a slap across the face.

"Mouth and tongue only, Slut. No hands."

"Yes, Master," I replied and ran my tongue from his balls to the tip. I was rewarded with the sweetness from Miku's juices blended with the sweet taste of his precum which oozed from the tip of his cock.

I was rewarded with his moan of pleasure as I continued tongue-lashing that massive cock.

"Tomorrow night, Slut, I get you all to myself. I can promise you that I intend to fuck your holes all night long. You will have a tough time walking the next day, let alone sitting. Now open that mouth and start sucking."

I obediently opened my mouth, and as I did, I was thrust forward by a cock impaling my cunt. Master Rob's cock slid right down my throat, and I almost choked as it slid down. My nose was buried in his pubic hair.

I pulled back to get a breath when I was again thrust forward by a second cock invading my ass hole. I had no lubrication, and the burn as it thrust right into my bowel was delightfully painful, and I could visualize how lewd a spectacle I was presenting with all my holes now filled with cock.

One of my masters had wrapped their hands around my waist, and I was thrust back and forth as they pushed forward and pulled back. I was being used as a living cock sleeve for their pleasure.

I could feel both cocks in my ass and cunt rubbing through the thin membrane between my ass and my pussy, as well as the pulse of their members as they ravaged me.

My cunt juices were squishing out of me, and I could feel them streaming down my thighs.

If I could have screamed with joy, I would have, but my mouth was being distended by Rob's cock as he throat fucked me.

I lost all track of time as they ravaged me for what seemed to be hours.

I heard Master Ivan say, "Alex, I'm almost ready to cum. How are you doing?"

Master Alex answered, "Ready also."

Almost immediately, I felt my ass and cunt receiving their hot cum, and my orgasm washed over me and seemed to last forever.

The cock in my mouth erupted, and I swallowed every drop of that tasty spunk I loved so much.

My Masters did not pull out but kept fucking me. By this time, I was a rag doll being tossed back and forth.

Rob pulled out of my mouth and started toying with my nipples, which he pinched and slapped, but Masters Ivan and Alex kept pounding at my holes, driving me from one orgasm to the next till I finally passed out.

I came to in the middle of a bed in one of the Master's rooms. Mistress Maxine was cuddling me, and as I woke up, she smiled at me and kissed me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You got fucked senseless slut."

"How did I get here?"

"Master Trevor carried you up, and I washed and cleaned you up."

"Thank you, Mistress. Where is Master Trevor?"

"He is having a drink with the boys. I think he will be up shortly. Do you feel that you can let him fuck you, or have you had enough for today?"

"I never have enough."

"You are truly amazing. I thought I had a high sex drive, but it does not compare to yours. Come here, and let's kiss and cuddle while we wait for him, and I will rev your engine up."

I cuddled up to her, and we started to kiss. Her soft tongue snaked into my mouth, and we exchanged spit. Her hand found my pussy, and she gently soothed my ravaged hole with her fingers reaching deep into me and gently arousing me.

"Slut Sarah, I'm so glad that you are bisexual," she murmured in my ear.

"Mistress, I was unaware I was till our encounter on the plane."

"You mean I was your first?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well, you have shown a remarkable talent for it. We are going to have a lot of fun together in the future. You are truly a total slut."

I heard footsteps approaching, and Master Trevor came into the room.

"I see you girls are having fun. Can I presume that this slut is going to be ready to be fucked, darling wife?"

"Not only is she ready, but I have her engines humming in anticipation."

He climbed on the bed and turned me over on his lap and spanked my ass with his meaty hand.

After a few slaps to reaffirm his mastery, he ordered me to kneel on all fours with my head towards the bottom of the bed.

"Slut, you have such a pretty ass. Is it in shape to massage my cock till I fill you with my spunk?"

"All my holes are available for your pleasure, Master."

"Good  Girl."”

"Spread your ass cheeks so Maxine and I can admire your anus."

I obediently lowered my head and brought my hands back to spread my ass cheeks and give them a clear view of my ass hole.

"Very nice. Now here is a jar of astrolube. Use it to coat your ass hole with it., and while you are at it, masturbate your shit hole for us."

As I complied with his order, I blushed as this was a very exposed and lewd position. I held my rump high in the air and my fingers pistoning in and out of my butt. My pussy started leaking juice, and it began to form a puddle under me.

Mistress Maxine ordered me to stop. "It does not make sense to waste that lovely juice, Trevor," she said.

"Back on all fours, she ordered."

I stopped masturbating my ass and assumed the position. She scooted under me with her mouth on my pussy and her cunt placed under my mouth.

"Let's exercise your newfound talents," she snickered. You will tongue lash my pussy and finger my ass hole while Trevor pounds your pretty pink ass hole. I will munch on your cunt and clit. You are not to cum till your Master cums up your butt. Understood?"

I answered her with a "Mmmph" as my mouth was buried in her mound.

She immediately started tongue-lashing my sensitive tissues, alternating with sucking on or biting my clit gently.

I tried raising my lower body off her face as I did not know how long I could resist that assault without coming, but my plan was thwarted when Master Trevor spread my knees, which glued my mound to her face.

When she brought a hand up to masturbate my g-spot while sucking on my clit, I almost lost all control. I concentrated on giving her the same pleasure she was giving me by parting her dusky labia and lapping at her sensitive pink interior while feeling Master Trevor probe my anus with the head of his big black cock.

With some difficulty, he managed to push past my sphincter till he was firmly ensconced up my ass.

Each time he pulled out and then surged forward, my face was pushed deeper into Mistress Maxine's sopping cunt. I savored her juices as if they were the nectar of the gods, thinking that this was a delicacy I could enjoy daily.

I could feel Master Trevor's cock pulse up my ass with each thrust and became aware that Mistress Maxine was massaging his cock through the thin membrane between my cunt and ass as she kept on fingering me.

I moaned with the pleasure I was feeling when Master Trevor yelled, "I'm going to cum. Get ready for it, Slut."

It was heavenly. He must have shot a gallon of cum into me. I could feel the hot spunk filling me for what seemed to be an eternity.

Mistress Maxine came and squirted her lovely juices all over my face while I bathed hers with mine.

Spent the three of us collapsed on the bed.

As I lay there spooned by Mistress Maxine and spooning Master Trevor as I fondled his cock, I realized that I had found the life I was seeking.

I would live happily serving as their sexual object and helping in the training of other sluts like me.

 

 

Edited by JefferyB

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments