Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah's Saga - The Dungeon

"Sarah learns of the pain and the joy to be had in the dungeoon."

52
13 Comments 13
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"Sarah's try out week as a sex toy for four demanding Masters continues. She undergoes humiliation, spankings, orgasm denial in her search to be the perfect slut her Masters seek."

I woke up the following morning spooned by Ivan, whose cock was nuzzling against my back door and the warm breath of Taryn against my pussy. I pushed my hips back towards Ivan to lodge his cock up my ass which woke him up. He woke with a start, and his morning wood slowly slid into my bum. I used my ass muscles to milk that lovely cock as Taryn also woke and, noticing what was taking place, lapped at my pussy. 

My milking proved effective, and I soon felt a lovely hot stream of cum shoot into my ass. Taryn's tongue wormed into my pussy, and I started to moan. Immediately Ivan withdrew and spanked my ass. "No cumming without permission, slut," he said. 

"Can I please cum, Master?" 

"No! No cumming until tonight in the dungeon after your training sessions. 

"Now we have to go to work for the day. Up, Taryn, time to shower. You, slut will join us in the shower and be our bath girl. Come." 

Frustrated, I sulkily followed them to the walk-in shower. My cunt betrayed its need by leaking my pussy juice down my thigh. 

I joined them under the warm water, and Taryn handed me a bottle of shampoo and knelt facing me. I lathered her scalp while she toyed with my pussy. "Sarah," she said, "you have a lovely pussy." 

"Thank you, Mistress." 

"I love playing with it. It could become my favorite toy." Her fingers were deep in my cunt, and my whole body was quivering with need.  

"You will have to deny yourself till tonight, and I am going to make sure you do," she smirked. 

"How's that, Mistress?" 

"You'll see. Now finish washing us. Then I want you to do the squeeze ball exercises with both your ass and your pussy, clean your bowels and shower while we have breakfast. You have thirty minutes. When you're done, come see me in the dining room." 

I hurried to accomplish those tasks and rushed to the dining room. My four Masters were seated, finishing their breakfast. 

Ivan smiled at me and told me to sit in the armchair. "Slut, we want to see your holes. Drape your legs over the arms of the chair and sit back so we can see both your cunt and your ass hole." 

I assumed the position, acutely aware that I was displaying myself entirely for their pleasure. I turned red with shame at how slutty I was becoming. 

"Don't you think she looks delectable, Alex?" Mistress Melanie said. 

"Absolutely, Darling. I have never seen such a slut in my life," he answered. 

"Enough of this kibitzing around," Ivan announced. "We have to get going, and I must tell her what duties to perform while we are away. 

"Slut, we work all day and return for supper. During that time, you will be under the eye of Miranda, the cook, and her son Jose, who cares for the pool and the grounds. Jose is a horny teenager, and we will ensure that he can not make you cum. However, if he asks for a blowjob, feel free to grant his wish. Miranda will assign you tasks and be in charge of discipline while we are away. I understand she wields a wicked paddle if unsatisfied with your performance. 

"Once your duties are done, you can use the pool or nap. Tonight, when we return and after supper, you will be introduced to the joys of the dungeon. Our joys. Questions?" 

"Am I to remain naked in front of the servants, Master?" 

"Oh yes. They are honored members of this household. You are just our slut. 

"However, Taryn will give you something so that you can maintain a modicum of modesty." 

Taryn walked over to me with some gadget I did not recognize. "Stand up, slut, and spread your legs," she ordered. 

She stepped behind me and parted my ass cheeks, and inserted a long thin dildo up my ass. Coming in front of me, she then inserted a thin feather-like dildo in my pussy before covering my pussy with a metal contraption held in place by leather thongs and buckled at my waist. 

Grinning, she said, "Now let me put this padlock on your chastity belt. I will keep the key, and you will be released tonight when we return. The two inserted attachments will keep you conscious of your ass and pussy but should not provide enough friction for you to cum. You can see a glass box on the table containing an emergency key you can use if there is an emergency. You can only get to it by breaking the glass, which will let us know you took it off. That will make us judge you as unsuitable and send you back home. Is that clear?" 

"But what if I need to pee or…?" 

"You can pee through the belt; a small sieve will let you do that. As for the other, if you have cleansed your bowels this morning, you should not need to worry about that. Now report to the kitchen and report to Miranda, who will assign you duties." 

*** 

Miranda was a massive Hispanic woman who ran the kitchen and housekeeping for the Masters. When I entered the kitchen, clad in only my chastity belt, she hastily made the sign of the cross. She muttered what sounded like 'Madre de Dios.' She then looked at the young man sitting there and told him to leave. Immediately!

As he left, she told me that that was her son Jose, and if I were to even look at Jose, her son, she would wrap a cast iron frying pan around my skull. She then assigned me tasks that would take me a good part of the day, such as dishwashing, sweeping, making the beds, etc. 

The rest of the morning and the early part of the afternoon were spent accomplishing these simple tasks. I was constantly reminded of my status by Miranda, who addressed me as "Puta," whore in Spanish, and by her son, who continually found excuses to spy on me and ogle my naked tits and ass. 

The twin dildos inserted in my pussy and ass kept me perpetually on edge, especially the feather one in my cunt which was constantly tickling my cunt. I resisted the need to cum, but my juices were continually oozing out of me and running down my thighs. 

*** 

For the rest of the week, I spent my days in domestic drudgery. I was not allowed to wear any items of clothing apart from the damned chastity belt. This resulted in Jose constantly following me around and trying to cop a feel of my ass or boobs. Ivan decided it would be funny to replace my butt plug with a feather duster instead of the butt plug and for me to use it to do the dusting. It was humiliating to have to go around all day waving my butt to dust the furniture.

My training as a slut started when they returned home and after supper. 

They returned at a little past five o'clock, and I would kneel in my presentation pose, with my thighs spread and my back straight, to greet them as they entered. 

Taryn would come over and remove the damned chastity belt that had been torturing me all day and examine my cunt and ass. I would then be led either to the lounge or the hot tub, where my tongue and fingers would be used on all my masters to give them the stress relief they need after a long day of work. 

"On your knees, slut," Taryn ordered as she put me on my doggy leash.

She then would bring me to the kitchen while flogging my butt.

I was served supper in my doggy bowl, and I ate on my hands and knees without using my hands.

"How does your pussy feel after being tickled by the feather dildo all day?" Taryn asked.

"Yes, Mistress, it's very needy. I really want to cum to relieve the irritation."

"Let me help you. Keep eating but widen your knees and raise your ass up."

She took her crop and started flogging my ass and pussy with it while insisting I keep eating. The pain put an instant damper on my need to cum.

"Now let me scratch your itch a bit," she said as she thrust the handle of the crop up my cunt and used it to masturbate me.

"Does that help relieve the itch?"

"Yes, it does, Mistress. Please, please let me cum."

The crop was immediately removed, and I received ten lashes across my rump.

"Slut, you know you are not allowed to come till we permit you to. Why do you keep asking?"

"Sorry, Mistress, it's hard to always be on edge."

"I know. However, you have to admit that when you are finally allowed to cum it is much more intense."

"Yes, it is."

"And what is your primary purpose for being here?"

"To satisfy your needs, Mistress."

"And how do you do that?"

"By being your sex toy and your slut."

"Right! So what does your cumming have to do with that?"

"Nothing, Mistress."

"Enough chatter. Get up on the serving trolley on your back, slut."

I climbed up on the trolley, and Taryn spread my legs and bent them back until my knees were behind my ears. She placed a bolster to keep my cunt and ass raised. She then inserted a candle up my bum and one in my pussy.

"I believe a little warmth will relieve some of your tension. Tonight, you will be our candelabra during supper."

She then placed two candles so that they would be over my tits. When she lit the candles, hot wax started dripping and coated my pussy, ass, and tits.

I was placed in the middle of the table as a centrepiece, to the delight of the other Masters.

The dripping wax fell on my sensitive skin, and it was initially painful. However, as it dried, it pulled at my flesh, and my nipples stiffened into hard nubs, and my pussy lips became very sensitive. My pussy started becoming very wet and needy again.

I was being used as an object for my Master's pleasure. Though it was humiliating to be exposed and treated this way, it satisfied my deep-seated need to be used and humiliated.

Over the rest of the week, I was used as a mobile suspended over the table in positions that exposed my ass and cunt. Dildos were fashioned out of ice, inserted into my holes, and allowed to melt. Each Master vied with the others to find a new and humiliating use of my body.

However, my favorite part of the day was spent in the dungeon after supper.

***

"I have come up with a new use for our cock sleeve," announced Master Ivan.

"Alex, cuff her ankles and attach them to the ropes so we can hoist her up so that she is upside down with her legs spread wide.

"Now hoist her up so that her face is at the same height as our cocks when we stand in front of her."

I watched from my upside-down position as he uncorked a bottle of champagne. He walked up to me and stood in front of me. His cock was level with my mouth but just out of reach. He snickered when he saw I was trying to get my mouth closer to it by arching my back and stretching my neck.

"Patience, slut; it will soon be tickling your tonsils. But first, I have come up with a new use for your pussy. You were used as a serving dish for dessert last night; tonight, you will be used as a drinking cup."

He spread my pussy lips and poured a measure of champagne into my cunt. The bubbling liquid felt incredible as it fizzed in me. My juices welled up, and my need to cum jumped up from zilch to 100 percent instantly. I whimpered with need and twisted and turned in a vain attempt to get some friction that would permit me to cum. I got a sharp slap on my pussy, and Master Ivan said, "No cumming, slut. I am not through with you yet."

I watched as he approached his face to my pussy leaned forward, and sucked the champagne out of me. His tongue thrust deeply into me as he cleaned out my pussy which drove me to a frenzy of need. I moaned, and he silenced me by thrusting his cock into my mouth. I gobbled on his shaft, delighted in having the opportunity to serve my Master.

Meanwhile, my Master was serving me. He was lashing my clit and driving me insane with need. Master Alex was growling at me, "Don't cum you, slutty cock sleeve, or I will blister your ass so you won't be able to sit for a month."

Saliva was dribbling out of the corners of my mouth, and Ivan's cock was pulsing and throbbing deep in my throat as he came with a mighty roar sending streams of cum down my throat. The position I was in required that I frantically swallow so as not to choke. When sated, he finally pulled out, and I was gasping and moaning at the same time. Frustrated once again from having an orgasm.

"That is a delicious combination," Ivan stated. "Cunt juice and champagne taste better than a Mimosa. We'll have to think of a name."

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

Master Alex said, "Later. Now it's my turn, but I thought of a variation."

He lifted my lower body so I was bent at a 90-degree angle. "Have a few sips of this to clear your throat, slut."

I swallowed a few sips of champagne and enjoyed the ability of my legs and thighs to recover from the strain of being suspended.

"Now I want you to keep the next mouthful in your mouth and not swallow it," he told me.

He lowered me so that again I was head down and immediately inserted his cock in my mouth.

I could feel the bubbles fizzing around his cock as he gasped in delight at the sensation.

While his tongue slurped the champagne he had poured into my gaping cunt I realized that I genuinely enjoyed being displayed nude and in these slutish poses for the enjoyment of my Masters. It made me feel desired and wanted.

Soon Master Alexès cock swelled and throbbed. I raised my hands, cupped his massive balls, and massaged them. The quantity of cum he shot down my throat almost choked me, and it was a relief when he withdrew his cock. I gasped and coughed as I fought to prevent all that delicious cum from pouring out of my mouth and throat. Finally, I managed to swallow most of it.

"Good Girl," said Master Alex. I felt myself glow with pleasure at the first words of approval I had received since arriving here.

I was then double-teamed by Mistresses Taryn and Melanie. Again, I was filled with champagne, but this time in both my holes. They started with Mistress Taryn tongue lashing my cunt while Mistress Melanie did the same to my ass hole. Master Ivan pushed my head so I was licking first Mistress Taryn's pussy then I was turned so that I could pleasure Mistress Melanie. I felt like an upside-down marionette being twisted and turned on my ropes to satisfy first one, then the other. They also presented their asses to be worshiped.

My cunt was frothing with my juices, and my clit was fully extended and licked, bitten and pulled.

I wanted to cum so badly but refrained as I knew they would be displeased if I came without permission.

When I was finally released, I could hardly stand as I had been hung upside down for over an hour. I was placed on the sofa and allowed to recover while drinking more champagne.

"I got it," announced Master Ivan.

"What have you got?" asked Mistress Taryn.

"The name for our new cocktail. We'll call it 'Cunt Fizz.' It is a most descriptive name for our new beverage."

"True," stated Alex. "And 'Cock Fizz" when served to a woman."

"Now, slut,  time to move on to your next test. Do you see that apparatus over there?" Master Ivan said, pointing to a padded leather piece of furniture."

"Yes, Master."

"Go over there and place your stomach in the U shape."

When I was in position, he strolled over and lowered another U-shaped piece that trapped my body in between both pieces. I could not move, but my ass and cunt were on display on one side while my tits and face hung over the other side.

"I never liked spanking benches very much as they required strapping the person on them and limited access to their tits. This will let us spank you or do anything we wish to your body. It will also allow us to see you thrash around as we toy with you.

"Who would like to be the first one to redden her ass or cunt or tits? Master Ivan asked.

"I would," Mistress Melanie said.

"OK, Mel, choose an instrument for your session."

I watched as she walked over to the wall where various punishment instruments were hung and chose a heavy, flat paddle.

I clenched my butt cheeks, thinking it would cushion the impact. This was not to be. When she was behind me, she kicked my legs apart and started playing with my pussy. Her fingers deftly massaged my sensitive folds, and I relaxed my butt cheeks. As soon as I did, she swatted my ass with a thud that flattened my ass cheeks and sent a wave of heat coursing through my body. "Keep count," she ordered.

"One, Mistress."

She was in no hurry and waited before each swat for my clenched ass cheeks to relax before landing the next blow.

After receiving ten blows, I was sobbing both from the pain as well as from the desire to cum, which was building in me. I could feel my cunt leak and juice run down my thighs.

Mistress Taryn was next. She chose a riding crop. Before she started, she attached weights to my nipple rings, which stretched them out and made them ache. She also inserted a butt plug up my ass, telling me she intended to hammer it right up my bum.

I had brought my legs together to try and prevent leaking my cunt juice down my thighs, but she was not pleased. She attached a spreader bar which forced my legs and thighs apart as far as possible and which made it impossible to clench my butt cheeks.

After I was positioned to her satisfaction, she paced around me like an artist contemplating her masterpiece or a butcher examining a slab of meat before butchering it.

"Mel, I've had another idea. We'll work her over together. Here, take the riding crop, and I'll use the paddle. If you stand on the side, you'll be able to work over her tits and cunt with the crop while I get her ass prepped for a thorough fucking."

My heart leapt for joy at the thought of being thoroughly fucked while I also cringed at the pain those two could inflict before that happened.

"Before we start, I think we should add a ball gag to prevent her from making any sounds," Mistress Mel added.

"Good idea," said Mistress Taryn as she had me open my mouth wide and inserted a ball gag that was strapped around my head. I was now mostly immobilized and muted as I waited for them to start.

They did not keep me waiting long. Soon the blows were falling on me, flattening my cheeks and striking my nipples and cunt with metronomic regularity. Mistress Taryn had been serious about driving the butt plug up my asshole. She hit it directly, often enough that it seemed to lodge deeper in my hole each time she did.

Tears were streaming down my face from the pain, yet the thought that I would be fucked after this kept my pussy purring in anticipation. The humiliation also added spice to my lust. I was exposed, and my sexual bits were being used to entertain and stimulate my Masters. That sent shivers of pleasure to accompany the pain.

My nipples were aching from the weights that hung from them, my clit and ass cheeks were a fire from the blows they received, and my ass hole was being stretched by that enormous butt plug.

I must have passed out as I came to my senses as the ball gag was removed, and I realized that I was no longer being paddled and cropped.

I was still immobilized on the spanking apparatus, and the spreader bar kept me stretched wide.

Mistress Melanie was applying a substance that soothed the fires on my butt and cunt. My nipples ached as the weights had been removed while I was passed out. Mistress Taryn stretched and rolled them in her fingers to restore circulation.

Master Ivan walked over and examined my ass. He instructed Mistress Melanie to lubricate my ass hole as he was interested in seeing what effects the butt plug being hammered up there had caused.

Mistress Melanie pulled on the butt plug with a loud pop. I blushed at this indignity, but her next words made me blush even more. "Look at how wide open she is. I'll bet I can thrust my arm up her ass."

"Do it, Mel," Master Ivan chuckled. "Get her really ready for me."

She lubed her fingers and fist with my cunt juice and slowly and steadily pushed her fist and part of her forearm up my gaping ass hole.

The feeling was incredible and made my pussy clench with pleasure. She rotated her fist and massaged all my inner flesh.

Master Ivan said," Alex, I think we might be able to get both our cock's up that ass at the same time. Want to try? It would be a first for us."

"Sure," he answered.

Mistress Melanie withdrew her fist, and Master Alex's cock was thrust up my ass which was so loose I could almost not feel it. When Master Ivan joined him up there, it was a delicious feeling. The problem was that they could not get in rhythm, and I was disappointed.

They both withdrew, and I was left frustrated. Master Ivan seemed lost in thought. When he spoke up, it was to ask Mistress Taryn to get a bottle of champagne that had yet to be cooled.

"Don't worry, slut, you'll get your ass fucked soon. Already, I can see your gap slowly closing. However, I will speed up the process."

I was left in anticipation of what would happen for about fifteen minutes. Suddenly, I was startled by the sound of the cork popping from a bottle of champagne and even more so when the neck of the bottle was pushed into my bum. When it was withdrawn, the fizzy liquid acted on my tissues, and I felt my muscles clench as they tightened.

"Don't let it out yet," Master Ivan ordered. He had me hold it in for a good two minutes while I struggled to retain the gas and liquid in me. Finally, he said, "You can let it out now."

With a gush and a loud noise, the gas and liquid were expelled, and a wave of relief washed over me. "Good as new," Master Ivan said as he fingered my ass hole. "Get her out of there and place her on the St. Andrew's cross," he ordered.

I was hauled to my feet and attached to the cross with both arms stretched apart over my head and my ankles bound to the lower legs of the apparatus.

"I'll take her ass, and you do her cunt," He instructed Master Alex.

"You, slut remember you don't cum till I say so," he said to me.

He positioned himself at my back and easily pushed his cock up my ass as I was still looser than usual. However, when Master Alex impaled me on his cock he gave a grunt of pleasure and said, "Perfect, Alex, that tightens her right up." They soon got their rhythm going, so I was being simultaneously impaled by both cock's. While thrusting into me, Master Alex was pinching and tugging on my nipples. At the same time, Master Ivan would occasionally slap my sore bum.

My moans filled the room as I delighted in this double penetration, and my pussy was dripping with juice. They had started slowly and steadily, but soon, their pace increased, and I could feel their members throbbing.

I must have tightened on them as Master  Alex said, "Not yet, cocksleeve, wait till we tell you to cum."

I tried to relax by taking a couple of deep breaths, but the pounding was relentless and soon had me on the edge of cumming again.

I felt them cum, but still, they had not given permission to do so. They withdrew their cocks from me, and I was almost in tears with frustration.

"Switch time," Master Ivan said, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I still needed to finish and might get my opportunity.

My cunt and ass were dripping with cum as they removed me from the cross. Master Alex got behind me and lifted me up by hooking my legs under his arms and letting me down so that his cock slid smoothly up my rectum. Master Ivan then plugged my cunt with his cock. They proceeded to bounce me up and down on their rigid tools as my legs flapped wildly. My arms were around Master Ivan's neck when he thrust his face towards me and kissed me. His tongue invaded my mouth, almost making me faint with joy.

I was again almost ready to cum, but again, I resisted until both Masters came in my clenching holes. "Now cum, slut."

I let myself cum and flooded Master Ivan's cock with my juices. They kept at it, bringing me to a peak and cumming many times. I lost count after three, and the next thing I knew, I was lying on the sofa.

***

Over the next few days, the pattern remained the same. Housework during the day. Used as an ornament and toy at supper and evenings in the dungeon.

I was bound and hung in all kinds of positions, all designed to permit my Masters to keep me on edge for hours. I was fucked by all of them in all my holes with my Mistresses using dildos. Made to masturbate for their pleasure. I was in slut heaven.

I also looked forward to my collaring ceremony, which was rapidly approaching.

 

To be continued...

 

Edited by JefferyB

 

Thank you for reading. If you liked the story, click on the heart below. If you love it, click both the heart and the star.

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments