Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lori Gets What She Asked For

"Mac's cock was wet with her cum."

36
7 Comments 7
3.0k Views 3.0k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"Second installment. It is best to read "The Blind Rich Girl" first. This is the continuing growing relationship between Lori and Mac. <p> [ADVERT] </p>BDSM rules as described by Mac are from other writings."

Lori was screaming as she rode Mac’s nine-inch fat cock. Her long nipples on her little titties were being twisted and pulled. She was bouncing hard on his cock, pulling up so the head was between her labia and slamming down full length. He thrust up with his strong core muscles as she slid down. She had already cum three times and was on the verge of a third, when her bedroom door flew open, and her parents burst in along with her three younger siblings. Her dad had a Colt forty-five pointed at them, and her little brother had a baseball bat.

She hopped off Mac and screamed, “What are you doing in my fucking house?”

Lori was blind, so she could not see the weapons or the shocked faces of her family.

Mac had just shot his sperm up into Lori as the door had swung open. His cum and her juices were dripping down both of her thighs.

“My God, Lori! We heard you screaming all the way from the big house. It seemed like you were being murdered. We did not see Mac’s Jag outside or know that he was here.” Her mother explained.

The younger twin sisters could not look away from Mac’s massive, fat cock. Her brother turned and walked out in disgust. “What a fucking whore you are, Lori.” He muttered as he left.

Her dad apologized to them both and ushered everyone back to the main house. Lori laughed. “Our first dinner with the family is going to be fun tonight.”

As Lori talked about what happened earlier, Rick, Lori’s older brother, burst into laughter. Mary, Lori’s older married sister, felt shocked and embarrassed by what happened. Mary’s husband, Mark, laughed along with Rick. Mark had always fantasized about fucking Lori. Savannah and Anna, who witnessed it all, just stared at the dreamy Mac as they pictured his enormous cock. Chet, the youngest at seventeen, had come around and was smiling at the retelling of the story. Lori’s dad was red-faced and tried to ignore the situation. The mom tried to steer the conversation elsewhere, but deep down, was happy that Lori had found love.

They all sat around the big rectangular table, being waited on by attentive servers.

The twins asked Mac a hundred questions and kept adoringly staring at him. Mary found him quite dashing herself. Chet did not like Mac, but he did not like anyone. Rick and Mac hit it off as if they were best friends. The dad and mom asked generic questions about his business, his family, and his hobbies.

Lori listened with pride as Mac talked with her family. She was deeply in love with Mac and had been for three months.

Lori announced she was taking two weeks off from her concert tour and that Mac and she would stay on his private island. Kat, her manager and best friend, along with her boyfriend, would go as well.

Mac invited Rick, who accepted. He also invited Mary and Mark. They agreed to come just for a three-day weekend.

+          +          +          +

The jet landed Friday afternoon with all aboard. Mac and Lori, Mary and Mark, Kat and Tim, and Rick. Because there were seven attendees, Mac had twenty staff on hand.

Rick was bisexual, and only Lori and Mac knew. He flirted with two beautiful female staffers in front of the others. Tina was a petite Asian girl, and Wanda who was mulatto. Behind the scenes, Rick flirted with Tony, a tall, muscular black man.

Mary’s and Mark’s marriage was strained. Mark is a meek man who is stuck under the thumb of Mary because of her vast money and power. She is one of the lead attorneys in her daddy’s oil company. Mark was just a legal aid when they met and now is a stay-at-home dad to their two children.

Kat, who you remember, is a beautiful, buxom, Hispanic young woman with a powerful sex drive. Tim, her latest sex toy, is a former MMA fighter with a monster eleven-inch cock.

Once everyone had settled into their room, Mac and Lori went for a walk on the beach. Lori tripped over a piece of driftwood and fell flat on her face into the white sand. Mac apologized for not guiding her around it as there was no moon, and it was dark.

Lori just laughed and pulled Mac on top of her. They rolled around in the sand, kissing and groping each other. Mac pulled her shorts off and pulled her panties to the side, exposing her butterfly lips. He tongued her slit and worked his mouth over her clit. As he sucked on her grape-sized clit, he pushed two fingers into her pussy and massaged her G-spot. Lori locked her thighs around Mac’s head as she climaxed.

They sat there in each other’s arms until Lori pushed Mac on his back, unzipped his shorts, and fished out his flaccid cock. She spat on his cock and stroked it. His cock grew hard and thick as she now had both hands tugging on it. She placed her lips just on the head as continued to jack him off. Mac’s cock pulsed and shot his cum into Lori’s mouth. She swallowed all his massive load.

Mac ripped his shorts and shirt off as Lori peeled her panties off and took off her bikini top. He walked Lori into chest-deep water, where Lori wrapped her legs around Mac. His cock impaled her pussy, and they let the waves set the pace of their lovemaking.

+          +          +          +

Rick found Tina and Wanda in the attendee’s lounge. He motioned for them to come to the hot tub. Rick dropped his robe, and the ladies admired his chiseled, hard body. His circumcised cock hung flaccid at four inches.

Rick walked over to Wanda and slipped her white service dress off her. She was wearing a black bra and black panties. Her firm 44DD tits stood straight out as she dropped her bra. When her panties hit the ground, her neatly trimmed bush and noticeably wet labia caught everyone’s attention.

Tina had already stripped when Rick turned towards her. Her teacup size breasts were perky, and she had four metal studs in each of her pussy lips.

They all got into the hot tub and groped one another. Rick sat on the edge of the tub as Wanda sucked his cock to its full seven inches. Rick ran his hands over the smooth brown skin of her back. Tina was licking Wanda’s pussy from behind.

Rick laid on his back on the deck as Wanda mounted him and rode him slowly. Tina, facing Wanda, squatted on Rick’s face as he worked his tongue between her studded pussy lips.

Wanda and Tina kissed and fondled each other’s boobs. Both came moaning in each other’s mouths. Rick bent Tina over the side and fucked her from behind. She was tight and juicy. Rick came quickly, but continued slamming Tina until she came.

They all sat and enjoyed the spa for the rest of the night.

+          +          +          +

Lori was excited to go play down in the basement. Mac said, “Not so fast, baby girl. There are things to know before we go down there. There are rules, and we must follow them.

“Teach me, my lover,” Lori replied.

“A man can grab you by the hair, throw you down, strip off your clothes. He can tie you up, call you nasty names, and have rough sex with you. That is not dominance; that is rough sex, maybe even violent sex. If you are into it, yes, it can be fun, but it is not true dominance. True dominance is the ability to whisper softly in your ear, then observe as you obediently remove your clothing, methodically piece by piece. Watching as you kneel before me, offering me your entire self. Willingly, without hesitation, or reservation. You will show me your most vulnerable self without embarrassment or shame. I will know that nothing makes you happier than making me happy.” Mac explained.

“With those in power, we should handle their choice of words with greater care than their physical actions. A bruised behind will heal in days. A bruised spirit can suffer lifelong damage. My gentle side can make you weak; my dominant side will make you wet. I, as a good Dom, can control you with a light touch as I can with a tight rope. As a sub, you will allow me to bind you through a desire to serve me and your complete devotion to me. You become my slave through emotion, not fear. You will like rules, limits and the safety I can provide and look after you and keep you in line.” Mac continued speaking.

“This is all for our pleasure. If you get scared or I hurt you too much, then you say a safe word. Tell me what your safe word will be. Remember, no matter how scared you get or how much I hurt you, I will continue until you say the safe word.”

Lori smiled and said, “My safe word is UNSEEN.”

“Good then. Your sister and her husband want to use the room tomorrow since they are here for only a few days. We will let them use it first, and then we will use it the following day. Not surprisingly, your sister wants to dominate her husband.” Mac smiled.

+          +          +          +         

Mary is a tall blond with enormous tits. Although she is beautiful, she constantly wears a scowl on her face. She had a thin waist and a bubble butt. With a white blouse, she wore a loose, flowered skirt. Her hair was in a tight bun, as usual.

Mark was a small man at 5’6”. He was thin and balding. His cock was a thin five inches when hard. He was wearing slacks and a button-down shirt.

Upon entering the basement, Mary smirked at Mark. “Okay, pencil dick, it looks like I’m going to have fun with you.”

Mark walked over to the mid-evil stock and asked how does this work. Mary put her wrists and neck in the slots to demonstrate. Mark quickly slammed the top down and latched it down, capturing Mary in the stock.

Mary was furious. “Let me out of this thing before you get on my bad side.”

Mark retorted, “You only have a bad side, bitch. You have pushed me around long enough. After I get through with you, I am divorcing you and taking the kids. I am going to take half of everything. My attorney has already drawn up the papers.”

“You don’t have the nerve, you wimp. Go ahead and leave. Take your brat kids with you. I’ve been fucking other men, anyway. Men with bigger cocks than yours.” Mary yelled.

Mark pulled up her skirt above her waist. Mary had on a black thong. He pulled them down to her ankles. Mary was red in the face and struggled to get free. Mark ripped her blouse off and unlatched her bra. Her heavy tits hung down. Her nipples were hard, and she was getting moist. Mark undid her bun, and her long, blond hair fell. She was gorgeous.

Mark spanked her ass hard, bare-handed, ten times on each cheek. She was panting and getting wetter. “You bastard,” she screamed. He found some nipple clamps and attached them to her tits. She winced in pain. Her thighs flooded with her juices as she had a massive orgasm.

Mark positioned himself behind as he started fucking her wet, loose pussy. She laughed, “I can barely feel you, little man. “

Mark pulled out and grabbed the fattest dildo from the table. It was a good twelve inches long as well. He plunged it into her pussy as she shrieked. It stretched her walls and bottomed out. Mark then put the head of his cock at her asshole. He spit on her hole as he pushed the tip in.

Mary never had anything in her ass before. “Don’t you dare stick your dick in my ass!” she yelled. Mark plunged balls deep and smacked her ass on both cheeks. She winced in pain and cried as she felt humiliated. He fucked her ass hard and worked the dildo in and out of her pussy.

Mary experienced multiple orgasms as she was getting double penetrated. Mark came in her ass and pulled out. While he lacked size, he certainly made up for it with the amount of semen he ejaculated.

Approaching her face, he pinched her nose shut until she opened her mouth. He slammed his ass-juiced cock in her mouth. He grabbed her by her long blond hair and face fucked her. Mary was enjoying being dominated by her meek husband.

Mark came in her mouth and pulled out and spurted the rest of his cum on her face and neck. With a towel in hand, he wrapped it around his waist. He took multiple pictures of Mary from all angles. With cum dripping from her ass and face, and a fat dildo stuck in her pussy, he walked out. “Bye, bitch!” He muttered.

Mary was stuck in the stock for two hours before some staff members rescued her. Mark had flown away to retrieve his kids. Mary flew out the next morning.

+          +          +          +

Mac led Lori to the door in the basement. Before opening it, he placed his hand around her neck and applied a small amount of pressure. He pulled her hair away from her left ear and leaned in so that she could feel his hot breath. “Once we enter, you will be fully subservient to me. Is that understood?”

Lori nodded, “Yes, Daddy. I am fully yours.” The sound of his voice and the grip on her neck soaked her panties.

He opened the door and guided her in. She heard the door latch and locked. Despite her inability to see, she stood facing him, folding her hands in front, spreading her legs at shoulder length, and lowering her chin to her chest.

“Slowly undress, piece by piece. Don’t utter another word unless asked,” he commanded. She slipped off her sandals, then she unbuttoned her slacks and unzipped them. Lori slowly slid them down her legs and stepped out of them. She unbuttoned her blouse from top to bottom and tossed the blouse to the ground. Lori was panting as she stood only in her sheer bra and thong panties.

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

Mac’s cock was pushing hard against his trousers. Lori reached around, unhooked her bra, and slowly exposed her small teacup breasts. Her nipples were long and hard. Dropping the bra, she then hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. She turned and bent over with her gorgeous ass facing Mac as she peeled her panties off over her ass and down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and returned to position.

Mac could see the juices forming on her pussy lips as she continued to pant. Lori trusted him fully and was almost climaxing in anticipation.

Mac placed a one-inch black leather collar around her neck. The collar had a metal ring in front for a leash attachment. Mac grabbed her left wrist and started binding her arm by wrapping it with rope. He did this until he reached the elbow. He was an expert knots man, as he tied a knot at the elbow and a loop at the wrist.

Mac repeated the binding on her right arm. He took his time as each arm binding lasted fifteen minutes.

He applied rope under her crotch and around her hips on both sides. The rope was on either side of her pussy, and he wrapped it around her waist and up and over each shoulder, back down to her waist. He crossed the rope across her chest and back multiple times, essentially capturing her breasts completely with the rope. This binding took over an hour.

Mac kneeled and bound both calves from the ankle to the knee, similar as he did her arms. He ordered her back to position. She was a stunning site wrapped in rope.

“Unbutton my shirt and take it off. Once off, lick and suck my nipples until I command you to stop,” Mac ordered.

Lori stepped forward and found him, and followed orders. Her lips were soft on his hard nipples as she licked and kissed each one. After ten minutes, he told her to stop.

“Take off my sandals and toss them away. Then unsnap my pants and remove them. Pull down my underwear and discard them.” Mac commanded.

“On your knees, open your mouth and stick out your tongue. I’m going to place my cock on your tongue. Do not move, do not lick or suck until commanded.”

Mac placed his hard cock on her tongue. Lori stayed obedient with her tongue as a placeholder. Her excitement was obvious, as she was panting and dripping from her cunt.

After what seemed an eternity, Mac whispered, “Lick my shaft up and down, then lick and suck my balls.”

Lori followed the orders and ended up sucking both of his massive balls in her mouth. She loved the musky smell and taste of his junk.

“Suck my cock down your throat,” Mac commanded as he grabbed her throat and squeezed. Lori fought for air as he released her. Tears were running down her cheeks.

Lori placed her mouth over his hard fat cock and plunged so that her throat opened up, and she took the full length. She sucked and bobbed as he held her hair tight and thrust into her mouth. Mac was being rougher with Lori than she was used to, but she trusted him.

Mac dropped his hands and pulled her nipples. He twisted them and contorted them, making her moan in pain on his cock. Lori loved the power he had over her and spasmed with a powerful orgasm.

He released her sore nipples and pulled his cock from her mouth. Mac grabbed her wrists and attached them to a hanging hook over her head. He attached a spreader bar to both her ankles. Her feet barely touching the floor made it easy to spin her around.

Lori was panting. Mac’s cock was hard seeing this young, beautiful redhead bound and in his complete control. She could smell his excitement as her nostrils flared. “I’m going to punish you, and you will not know what you will get hit with or where. I will not stop because of your tears or begging. You are mine. I own you, and you will know my power,” he panted in her ear.

Lori moaned, “God, yes! Punish me, Daddy. I am yours, and I need and want you to inflict pain on my unworthy body.”

Lori screamed as the sting of a riding crop lashed across her right buttock. She screamed again as it hit her left buttock. She whimpered as the whipping crossed up and down her back. Her head hung with her chin on her chest. Tears were flowing and dripping on her breasts.

Mac roughly inserted three fingers in her pussy from the front as he bit down on her right tit.

Lori grunted with each thrust and quickly came. Her breast was burning as his teeth let loose. His tooth marks were deep around her nipple.

Mac continued his assault with his fingers and latched his teeth onto her right tit. He released her pussy and tit. He shoved his wet fingers into her mouth for her to suck clean.

Mac spun Lori around quickly, causing her to feel like a spinning top. At every spin, she felt the sting of Mac’s bare hand. He slapped her tits, her face, and her already stinging ass.

He stopped her spinning and punished her ass again, spanking her hard and fast with a ping-pong paddle. Her ass was beat red, and she didn’t know if she could take any more pain on her ass.

Fortunately, Mac stopped the assault on her ass cheeks but used his hand to spank her pussy. Her clit was sensitive, and as he spanked, he would often hit her clit just right to cause shooting pain in her gut but also an erotic spasm in her pussy. She cried out in pain and ecstasy as his hand slapped her pussy.

Mac unlatched the spreader bar and unhooked her from above. She fell to her hands and knees. Mac handed her a glass butt plug that was fully lubed. “Insert this into your ass, and when you are done, crawl around the room until you find me.”

“Yes, Daddy!” Lori whimpered. Her hair became wet with sweat, and welts formed on her back. Her face and tits were red from being slapped, and her ass cheeks were burning.

The rope bindings hampered her movements. By reaching under her, she successfully positioned the plug for insertion. She pushed hard and fast. She grunted and cried out as the thick middle slipped over her sphincter ring and seated into place.

It was a surprisingly good feeling in her ass as she crawled. Her head bashed into the wall, which stunned her for a moment. She crawled along the wall until she felt Mac’s leg as he sat in a chair in the corner.

Lori sat her sore ass on the floor and placed her head on Mac’s thigh, waiting for instructions.

Mac stroked her hair. “Good girl. Good girl. You are Daddy’s good girl.”

Lori smiled. She enjoyed being Daddy’s good girl.

Mac picked Lori up and placed her on his lap, facing him. He lifted her and aligned his cock with her entrance. He slid her down, impaling her on his fat cock. She was soaking wet, so it was an easy maneuver. Her ass stung as it sat on his sweaty thighs.

Mac started unbinding the ropes from her torso and hips. He unbound her arms, then legs. His movements caused his cock to rock inside her puffy, walled pussy. Her clit rubbed hard against his shaft. She bit down on his shoulder as she gushed her fluids out and down his balls.

Mac bounced her up and down as he licked and kissed her sore breasts. Her senses became overstimulated, and she experienced an almost painful orgasm. Mac ejaculated a load of cum into Lori’s womb.

Lori stood up on the floor. Mac stood up and bent her over the chair. He placed his still-hard cock at her entrance and plunged in. Lori screamed in ecstasy. She loved getting pounded from behind. His balls stung her ass with every thrust, as her inner cheeks were raw. Her thin walls between the butt plug and his cock were getting a double massage.

Mac ran his fingers lightly over the welts on her back as his cock hammered her pussy. He pulled the plug out of her butt and inserted his thumb into her ass. Lori moaned as she climaxed.

Mac grunted and made his last thrust as his baby juice filled her pussy.

Three hours had passed since they walked through the door. When they passed through the exit door, they were equals once again.

Mac was proud of how Lori handled the room, and he nursed her sore spots all night. Lori whispered, “Let’s do this at least once a month.... Daddy.”

+          +          +          +

Throughout the entire week, Kat and Tim rarely showed themselves as they continuously engaged in sexual activity. They mostly fucked outside in the cabana. Tonight, Tim was drunk and was rough with Kat. She didn’t mind, as she could be rough as well. As the two entered the cabana, Tim yelled at two young serving girls to sit and watch him destroy Kat’s pussy.

Tim tore Kat’s sundress off, exposing her massive brown tits. He grabbed Kat by the hair and slung her to the ground. Kat kicked Tim in the balls. He doubled over in pain. “Watch yourself, asshole, or I will kick you harder,” Kat warned.

“Yes, ma’am, sorry Kat, I got carried away.” Tim mewed.

Kat leaned down and pulled off his shorts, exposing his massive cock and balls. The two girls marveled at his enormous cock.

Kat grabbed his shaft with both hands and vigorously tugged his cock. He was rock hard in seconds. She squatted over him and pushed herself down on his cock.

The girls gasped when his monumental cock impaled her pussy completely.

Kat bounced vigorously on Tim’s shaft, and her massive 48DDD tits swung in large circular motions. Kat grunted and cursed in Spanish as she was getting close to cumming. She slowed the pace, reached down with both hands, and squeezed Tim’s throat.

Tim’s face turned red, and he gasped for breath. Upon seeing this, Kat convulsed with a massive orgasm and released Tim. Tim had sprayed his cum into Kat the second she grabbed his throat.

+          +          +          +

Rick led Lori into the massage room later that night. Tina, the petite Asian and Tony, the large muscular black man, were the masseuse and masseur for the evening. Rick described both to Lori.

Lori selected Tina based on her ability to perceive from Rick’s voice that he had powerful feelings for Big Tony.

Lori dropped her robe, and Tina assisted her onto the table. After two days, Lori still had welts, teeth marks, and handprints on her back, breasts, and backside. Tina applied a soothing oil all over Lori. She dropped her robe and applied oil to the front of her body. Tina straddled Lori and rubbed her small tits all over Lori.

Tony did the same with Rick, except he rubbed his flaccid cock all over Rick. Rick surprised Tony as he quickly flipped over and took hold of Tony’s cock and placed it in his mouth.

Rick massaged Tony’s oily balls as he worked his cock with his tongue. The oil tasted and smelled like coconut. Tony got in the plank position and pumped his black cock into Rick’s mouth. Tony’s cock was now a hard eight inches.

Tony athletically spun around and engulfed Rick’s hard cock. Both cocks were noisily getting serviced. Lori could hear all the slurping and moaning. Tina filled her in on the action.

The girls positioned themselves for scissoring. The studs that Tina had rubbed Lori’s clit perfectly, that she had an immediate orgasm.

Lori heard grunting and skin slapping together. Tina informed Lori that her brother was on all fours, getting his asshole hammered by Tim’s enormous cock.

Lori was so turned on that she placed her face between Tina’s legs. With two fingers, she spread Tina’s studded pussy lips and dove her tongue deep into her cunt. She slid her tongue up and sucked and licked on Tina’s clit. Tina screamed so loud that she startled the men.

The men stopped fucking for a second as they both glanced at the ladies. Tina had gone limp, and Lori had pussy juice all over her face and neck. Tina had squirted and almost passed out.

Tony again grabbed Rick’s hips and continued to fuck his ass. Tony reached under Rick and masturbated Rick to an orgasm as Tony shot his load into Rick’s bowels.

The two massages continued under normal order, other than passionate kisses now and then from both couples.

Rick had a picture taken of both him and Tony shirtless French kissing. He posted it on Facebook and tagged both his parents and all his siblings. He posted, “In a relationship.”

+          +          +          +

Mac was lying naked in the bed, waiting for Lori after her massage. Mac laughed when he saw her. Her face was very transparent. “Somebody had a great massage. How many times did you cum?”

Lori blushed, “Four or five, but so did Tina. Make sure you add to her pay for her great service. She is very good. This will be Tony’s last paycheck, as Rick asked him to move in with him on the ranch.”

“I saw the FB post, LOL. Subtle much?” Mac replied. “I’m naked in the bed; come lie with me.”

Lori dropped her robe and felt her way to the bed. Mac thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world. He loved everything about her. She crawled next to Mac and cuddled up next to him as she softly sang to him. Mac’s cock pressed against Lori’s belly as it hardened, and she smiled.

“Lori, my love, would you like to take me to the basement and dominate me? I will submit fully to you,” Mac asked. “Anytime, anyplace.”

Lori explained, “I thought about that a lot. I do not wish to dominate you. I always totally trusted you and you released all my worries and destructive energies. Even though you hurt me and made me cry out, I never felt freer or more loved than under your rule. I love you so much and I don’t want to spoil that feeling that you allowed me to have. So, no, I will be the only submissive in this setting. I will also continue to be aggressive in our normal day-to-day sex life, and I expect to be pampered and serviced.”

Mac made love to Lori. Even though he was tender and loving, Lori screamed as she came as hard as she ever had.

Everyone, including the servers, rushed into the room to see if everything was alright.

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments