Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Blind Rich Girl

"She was beautiful and never experienced love."

53
11 Comments 11
2.3k Views 2.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"Lori grunted as his massive cock assaulted her tight pussy from behind."

Lori just turned twenty-two. Intimately, she has been kissed less than a dozen times. She is still a virgin, although her hymen has been broken using dildos and vibrators.

A stunning redhead, she has small breasts and remarkably long pink nipples. There is hardly any presence of areolas on her. Curly and reaching halfway down her back, her hair is truly magnificent. Her face is angelic, soft, and smooth. Her lips are puffy and pouty. She has emerald-green eyes that she cannot see out of. She has been blind since she was about two years old.

Although she was once a perfectly delightful child, she has grown bitter and turned into a bit of a bitch.

Among her musical talents are playing the piano, harp, and cello. Lori has a beautiful voice that sounds much like Linda Ronstadt. She plays gigs at fancy venues, art galleries, museums, celebrity parties, and such.

Her family is very wealthy, as her grandfather was an oil baron. She lives on a 40,000-acre ranch outside Houston with her parents and three younger siblings. Eighteen-year-old twin sisters (Anna and Savannah) and a seventeen-year-old brother (Chet). She has an older sister (Mary), who is married with two kids. The black sheep of the family is her oldest brother (Rick), who works on an oil rig. Lori adores Rick, and he adores her. Lori does not get along with her parents or her other siblings.

As soon as Lori finished playing the piano at a wedding reception, a male's deep, sexy voice captivated her. "You sing like a songbird from my dreams and play the piano as you are playing for the God of love."

Lori spun on the bench to face the voice. She took in his cologne. It smelled like a thousand spices mixed to lure young women. Lori felt the dampness in her panties. "Well, thank you, kind sir." She said this in her sexy Texas draw.

She raised her hand for him to grab. He softly grasped it and helped her to her feet. He brought her hand to his lips, where he tenderly kissed her fingers.

"I am Mac, and I would like to get to know you better. I must leave now, though, so may I call on you on another day?" he said.

Lori answered, "Yes, sir, let me get your information on my phone, and you can have mine."

"I have given my details to your manager, and I already know how to reach you." Mac retorted. He kissed her cheek as she breathed in his aroma. "Goodbye, for now. I look forward to our next meeting." Mac walked away.

Kat has been Lori's booking manager and best friend since junior high. Kat was a buxom Hispanic young woman whom Lori shared all her secrets with, and Kat shared hers with Lori.

Being sexually active, Kat had always filled Lori in on nasty details. Kat loved to suck cock and get her pussy eaten. She would fuck for hours, as she was insatiable. Occasionally, she let Lori feel her body so that she could picture in her mind her firm big tits, wide ass, and how her clit felt when engorged. Whenever Kat was aroused or had semen in or on her, Lori could always detect its smell.

Lori called Kat to her. "Who was that man that just talked with me? Tell me what you know and what he looks like. He made my pussy wet."

Kat laughed. "His name is Mac Hogan, and he owns Hogan Construction. His company does all the new construction for most of the oil companies and local governments in Texas and Oklahoma. He is thirty, tall at about 6'4", has blonde curly hair., and is muscular. He has dreamy electric blue eyes, and he is ruggedly handsome with a strong jawline. You heard his voice; damn, it is so sexy. He was wearing a tuxedo and looked to have a very nice package. I'd fuck him in a minute."

Lori turned red. "Don't you dare, you Jezabel. Leave some meat for the rest of us. Do you have his number?"

"Yes! I have all his details. I will leave him alone for now, but if you blow it, he is free to play," exclaimed Kat.

Two weeks passed, and other than a heavy dildo session that first night, Lori had all but forgotten about Mac, as she was keeping busy traveling around the country gigging.

Lori lived in the guest house by the lake, about one hundred yards from the main house. Her home had three bedrooms, two baths, and a great room with a fireplace facing the lake. The house was an old farmhouse with a wrap-around porch.

Lori was trying on new clothes with Kat by the fireplace when there was a knock at the door. Kat answered the door, and it was Mac. He was a magnificent sight, wearing a flannel red shirt, tight blue jeans, cowboy boots, and a black Stetson cowboy hat.

Mac took off his hat as Kat let him in. Lori was standing by the fireplace. She could tell by his voice and the cologne that wafted in the door as the wind blew.

They exchanged pleasantries, and Mac attempted to apologize for not contacting her sooner, but Kat could not hold it in any longer and burst out laughing.

Lori was standing, trying to look her best to be sexy. Her new jean mini skirt was up around her waist, displaying her pink granny panties.

Kat walked over and pulled her skirt down into place. "Sorry, babe. I didn't know how to tell you." She giggled.

Lori felt embarrassed and angry. "So, both of you just stood there thinking it was so funny that the poor blind girl was standing stupidly with her private bits on display. You both may leave now and go fuck each other."

Mac stepped up to Lori, grabbed her by her upper arms, and leaned in near her ear. "My intention is only to be with you, not anyone else. I apologize again. Your beauty mesmerized me, and I did not know how to tell a blind girl that her beautiful private bits were on display."

Lori melted in his arms. His whispery voice made her discharge the orgasmic fluids that dripped into her now-covered panties. She could smell her excitement; she was hoping he could not.

"Can I help you with something today, sir?" Lori said as she pulled back from his grasp. "Kat and I need to plan tours, and our time is limited," Lori said.

Mac stepped back and spoke. "My apologies again to the beautiful Kat and you. I was wondering if you could spare some time to accompany me on a date. I would like to get to know you better and not make judgments about what I read in the society papers."

"And what do you read about me in the society papers?" Lori asked as she glared at Kat. Lori realized Kat had been keeping gossip about her secret.

Mac replied, "It seems to be the consensus of the papers that you are a spoiled rich bitch."

Lori steamed, "Why in the fucking hell would you want to go out with me if that is who I am?"

"That is not what I observe. I see you as a beautiful, sexy young lady who is very talented and lonely. I would like to get close to you and explore a relationship with you." Mac explained.

"So, you feel sorry for the lonely, blind girl who has never been with a man?" Blurted Lori. She did not mean to say the last part, and she was totally embarrassed.

"I do not presume to know your sexual circumstances but still insist on a date with you, and we can find out more intimate things about each other as time goes by. After all, I have seen you in your panties."

Lori nervously laughed. "Okay, I am free on Saturday, but do not expect intimacy."

"Great, I will pick you up at nine in the morning. We will spend the whole day together, and I will have you back by midnight, unless you fall for my charms and spend the night with me. Find something comfortable for warm weather and pack your swimsuit."

Mac was on time Saturday morning. He led Lori to his Jag and helped her in. He threw her bag in the trunk with his gear. Lori looked stunning, with her long, curly red hair cascading over her bare shoulders. She wore a flowery sundress with sandals. Her long nipples were noticeable through the fabric.

Mac leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. He said that he was looking forward to spending the day with her. He stated that he loves beautiful women who are talented and intelligent.

Lori was upbeat and excited about her day. She loved the smell of Mac and hearing his sensual voice. She packed a couple of extra pairs of panties, as she was already wet.

They drove to a small local airport, where they boarded his private jet. Mac informed Lori of today's upcoming activities. He owned a small private island in the Gulf of Mexico, close to Padre Island. It will be a two-hour flight, and they will land on his island. A staff of ten will greet them and pamper them all day. They will have lunch in the cabana on the beach. He will teach her how to snorkel and swim for a few hours. Then there will be a couple's massage, followed by dining in his colonial-style mansion that looks over cliffs. They will dance and talk until ten, then he will fly her back home.

Lori was worried about snorkeling, as she had only swum in a pool and never swam in a lake or ocean. Mac assured her he would tether himself to her and would not leave her side.

Once they landed, the staff greeted them heartily. They took their bags and ushered them to the cabana. The air smelled so pure. The sun felt good on Lori's face and shoulders.

For lunch, they had avocado toast with a charcuterie board of meats, cheeses, breads, crackers, jams, and other spreads. They drank sweet red wine.

Lori and Mac were having a great time getting to know each other. Mac loved to read, fish, sail, go to museums, and listen to music, especially Lori's. Confessing his admiration, he revealed he has been following Lori's music career for over six months, captivated by her playing and angelic voice. He has been to a dozen of her gigs and has always loved them. He was afraid to approach her until his brother goaded him to introduce himself at the wedding.

Mac knew most of Lori's background story, as she has done dozens of magazine interviews. Lori confessed again about being a virgin. She told him about the many sex toys she used. While getting drunk occasionally, she and Kat would explore each other's bodies and taste one another. Kat would strap on a dildo to give Lori the experience of being fucked. Lori claimed men find her intimidating and are hesitant to approach her romantically. Plus, she confessed to being a bitch to men, as she was normally picky.

Mac realized Lori was trying to shock him and push him away, as she feared being in an intimate relationship with a man.

Mac tried to shock her back. "I have had sex with over a thousand different women, sometimes three at a time. You could not get your hand around my thick cock, and my cock is nine inches long. I have had my cock in every hole of a woman and once or twice in a man's ass when they pissed me off. I have a room in the basement where I practice BDSM.

Lori just yawned and said she was ready to go snorkeling. Lori's panties became soaked. Mac smiled as he could smell her sexual juices.

ValentinaHaddid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentinaHaddid

Lori changed into a pink one-piece, with the back nearly a thong and the sides cut high on her hips. Mac's cock grew stiff in his knee-high trunks. He was grateful Lori could not see his arousal.

The two held hands as they walked to the beach. The sun felt great on Lori's skin. Her light freckles deepen when she gets a lot of sun.

They reached the pier, and Mac explained the basics of snorkeling and how to breathe into the snorkel when you float and when you dive. He showed how to clear the tube of infiltrated water. He fitted the fins on her feet and placed the mask and snorkel on her head when they were waist-deep. Mac fastened a ten-foot lifeline to his and her waist. He assured her he would be by her and look after her the whole time.

He said, "Baby, I know you cannot see the surrounding beauty, but you can feel it. When you dive down, feel the sea life brush against you; feel the shells, coral, and plants. Listen to the sound of this world when you are under. Follow my lead. Let's go."

They swam for two hours. Lori did not want to stop. She marveled at the underwater surroundings. Every time she brushed up against Mac, her defenses fell more and more. Instead of just lust, she felt the feelings of companionship. Which, as we all know, is one of the first feelings of love.

They held hands again as they duck-walked onto the beach from the water. They sat down on the firm, wet sand and took off their gear. Lori couldn't stop smiling, and her freckled skin glowed. Mac leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips.

Lori accepted the kiss, pulled him in tighter, and dove her tongue passionately into his mouth. They deeply kissed for a long moment before his staff interrupted, taking their gear and handing them each a beach towel.

Lori's legs were weak from all the swimming, so Mac cradled her in his arms and carried her into the house. As he walked, Lori explored his facial features with her hands and lips. She felt his strong, broad shoulders and firm biceps. She ran her hands across his muscular chest and felt his hard six-pack abs rubbing her hips.

Both showered and dressed, but it was still hours before dinner. Mac asked gracefully, "What does Miss Lori want to do with our time before dinner, a massage?"

Lori blushed. "Pour me another glass of that yummy red wine and show me your room in the basement. I, sir, am intrigued."

Mac and Lori made their way down the winding steps with wine glasses in hand. Lori heard keys open several locks and heard the creak of a heavy wooden door. Lori joked, "You don't have someone locked in down here, do you?"

"Not at the moment," Mac replied. Mac took her to each station and/or apparatus. Lori was getting wetter at each stop as he let her feel as he explained.

Their first stop was at a sex swing, then a chain hanging from the ceiling with leather wrist restraints. A spreader bar with ankle restraints was on the floor beneath the chain. There was a king-size bed with four corner restraints. One stop was at a mid-evil stock for your head and hands that left your ass bent over in the air. There was a long table with whips, lashes, canes, feathered tickles, nipple clamps, different-sized dildos and vibrators, blindfolds, ball gags, rubber gloves, butt plugs, condoms, lubes, paddles, strap-on dildos, ropes, and electric wands.

There were several couches throughout the room and kneeling pads were on the floor. There was a refrigerator with hydration drinks and energy bars. There was a table with wrist restraints, and lastly, on the brick wall, shackles for your wrists and ankles.

Mac explained each item as Lori ran her hands across everything to feel and learn. She was soaking wet as they walked out and back up the stairs.

During their candlelit dinner, Lori asked, "So, who uses your basement room?"

Mac replied, "My consenting guests do mostly. Occasionally, I use the room to dominate my sub. Or, on the rare occasion, I am the sub. Getting whipped is a huge stress reliever." Mac was hard again as he watched Lori breathe heavily as he answered.

It was ten o'clock, and it was time to get Lori back home, as he promised. They sat together on the jet, holding hands and with Lori's head on his shoulder. Lori felt perplexed and a little miffed that Mac did not ravage her and fuck her hard when he had the chance.

Mac walked her to her door, held her face, and kissed her. Lori asked softly, "Do you not desire me? Do I not appeal to you sexually? Is there something wrong with me?"

Mac hugged her tightly. She could feel his massive hard-on pressing against her belly. "God, no! Despite the temptation, I refrained from taking advantage of you on our first date. I cherish you and want to be with you for as long as we can. I respect both your beauty and intelligence. It's important for me to show that my desires and needs from you go beyond just sex. I desire your friendship and your respect, and, most of all, I desire to wake up with you for the rest of my life."

Lori felt taken aback because she had never experienced love from a man or felt love for a man before. She knows now what it could be like if she lets her defenses down and just be with Mac as free as she can.

They kissed one last time as Lori walked into her house and closed the door. Kat was waiting and asked how it was. Lori screamed a little girl happy scream, and the two hugged each other. The girls changed into their pajamas and crawled into bed as Lori told Kat about everything she and Mac did and talked about. They finally fell asleep around four.

Lori had her first concert coming up the next Friday. It was in town. She called Mac to invite him to attend. She was nervous, as she had never had feelings for a man before. Of course, he accepted and said that he would not want to be anywhere else. She had Kat send him VIP badges that gave him access backstage, and he could view the show with Kat offstage.

Lori's show was to last forty-five minutes with solo sets with her cello, harp, and piano. She would also sing while playing the piano and has a few songs that the house band would accompany. Weeks ago, the theater sold out all 500 seats.

It was two hours before the concert, and Lori was in the dressing room. She was sitting with just her bra and panties on. She was waiting for her hairdresser, makeup artist, and dresser to arrive. Kat would not be there for another hour.

The door swung open and closed quickly. Lori smelled the spiced cologne. "You came!" she cried out. She hopped up into Mac's arms. He kissed her deeply. She dropped her hand to his bulge and rubbed his cock until it hardened.

Mac removed Lori's bra and kissed and sucked her long, hard nipples. He had never seen prettier tits. Lori was panting. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick cock. She ran her hand up and down his shaft. He felt huge. She dropped to her knees and placed the head of his cock on her tongue. In a slow manner, she licked around and then descended the shaft. She swallowed and sucked about five inches of his nine. Mac stroked her hair as she gave him head.

Mac pushed her off, picked her up, and sat her on the edge of the counter. Removing her panties, he uncovered her bald pussy except for a red soul patch. With expertise, he fell to his knees and serviced her. He tongueed her large lips and dove deep. He licked her asshole and moved up to find her engorged clit. Her clit was the size of a grape. He sucked her clit and placed two fingers in her pussy and one in her ass.

Lori screamed and came hard. She kicked out her legs wildly. Mac worked his way up, kissing her belly and then her small tits. He nuzzled her neck, and then his mouth found hers. They kissed and hugged. Lori could taste her womanhood on his tongue.

Lori jumped a little when she felt the head of his cock at her opening. "I want you so bad, baby. You are sexy, and I have never been harder than I am right now," he whispered.

"Take me, Mac. I want your cock deep in me. Go ahead. Fuck me, fuck me hard," Lori panted.

She placed her heels on his ass and pulled him forward. His cock impaled her slowly as Lori moaned loudly as every inch sank into her. When his balls nestled into her ass crack, she gushed vaginal fluids down his balls.

Mac slowly fucked Lori as she continued to cum. She was tight and wet, and her inner walls were puffy and engorged. His cock pushed way beyond her cervix.

Lori felt a man's penis for the first time, and it was better than any dildo or vibrator. She felt the head rub her silky walls; she felt every vein and ridge of his cock press into her.

Mac's cock thickened, and he groaned as he spread his seed deep into Lori. She felt the warmth of his cum, and her whole body spasmed in ecstasy.

"That was fucking spectacular," she whispered. With a loud growl from Mac, he pulled his cock out of her, spun her around, and bent her over the counter.

Mac thrust his still-hard cock into her juicy pussy from behind and pounded into her. She let out a loud cry with every deep plunge.

Kat opened the door to witness Mac's assault from behind. She shut the door and just watched his massive cock destroy her best friend's pussy. Mac and Lori knew she was there but did not stop. Kat slid her fingers down her panties and fingered herself to an orgasm.

Mac came hard and shot another massive load of cum into Lori. She was still pumping her ass back at Mac, wanting him to continue fucking, even though she had cum multiple times. Mac pulled out and cum splashed on Kat's ball gown.

Kat exclaimed, "Damn, guys, that was hot as hell. Nice fat cock, Mac." Mac dressed, and Lori slipped on her robe. They kissed each other for a minute when her crew came in to get her ready. Mac slowly walked out, as all the girls knew what had just taken place. The society reporter was there as well. They could all smell the sex in the room.

Lori was in a daze. A good daze. All the girls fussed over her, getting her ready.

Lori looked stunning on stage, wearing a gold skintight sequined full-length dress. She played and sang with a passion that she had never had before. The crowd went wild for her, and she had to do three encores.

The magazines praised her performance with top reviews. One magazine stated that her inspiration was from a tall, handsome man who was well endowed.

Lori and Mac dated often and had magnificent sex. They fell in love and planned to marry.

------------------------------------

Lori asked Mac, "I want to experience your basement room, once as your sub, and once as your Dom."

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments