Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rules

"During her phone call, she is made to recite his rules"

96
25 Comments 25
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"If you're one of my regular readers, you'll note immediately that this story is different from my usual offerings. When I saw the latest competition, I decided it was high time that I actually entered one of these things. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Since it's my first time entering a competition, I figured it was a good time to try a different story category, too. It was fun to write. If it's your thing, I hope you like it."

“Hello?”

“Hello, my pet,” came a familiar voice over the phone. “Do you know who this is?”

She swallowed hard. “Yes.”

“And you know what that means, don’t you?”

“Please,” she pleaded, “not today. Not right now. My husband is on his way home from work. He could be here any minute.”

“Naughty, naughty,” came the voice. “What’s my first rule, pet?”

“Your pet is your property, and nobody else’s,” she replied, her voice beginning to tremble.

“You’re forgetting something,” hissed the voice.

“Sir! Your pet is your property, and nobody else’s, sir!”

“That’s better. Since you forgot it, why don’t you recite my third rule as well?”

“Your pet will address you as sir, sir,” she replied, her voice shaking at her misstep.

“Now tell me, pet, if my pet is my property, should I care if her cuck hubby is coming home soon?”

She took a breath to try and calm herself. “No, sir,” she replied quietly.

“Very good, pet. Now, since you argued, I think a punishment is in order. Tell me, what are you wearing right now?”

“Jeans and a t-shirt, sir.”

“Is that all?”

Her eyes went wide, realizing her mistake. “No, sir! I’m sorry, sir. I am also wearing panties, a bra, and socks, sir.”

“For shame, my pet. For shame,” tsk’ed the voice. “Tell me, what’s my fourth rule?”

“Your pet is to answer you fully and completely, the first time, sir,” she shuddered.

“Did you do that just now?”

“No sir. I’m sorry, sir,” she apologized.

“Now you need a larger punishment,” the voice gloated. “Since you didn’t tell me what you were wearing, you’re going to strip naked for me. Then, since you didn’t want to play when I called, you’re going to go stand on your back porch. Do you understand?”

“Sir,” she replied, a concerned tone in her voice as she spoke, “someone might see me.”

“What?!” exclaimed the voice. “I just gave you a consequence, pet. What do you have to say for yourself?”

“Sir!” she cried into the phone. “I’m so sorry, sir. I wasn’t thinking, sir.”

“That’s right, you weren’t thinking. What is my second rule?”

“Your pet will accept any and all consequences for poor behavior, sir,” she replied.

“And were you accepting my consequence with your extra words, pet?” asked the voice.

“Sir, no, sir.”

“Correct. So now, for your punishment, once you strip naked, you are to go stand on the front porch, and you will remain on the front porch until you have sent me a selfie so I can see that you’re accepting your consequences. Do you understand?”

She took a deep breath. “Yes, sir,” she affirmed. “I’m stripping for you now, sir.”

“Good pet,” the voice praised. “Now be quick, or your neighbors will get quite an eyeful.”

“I’m going outside now,” she said, turning the knob and stepping onto the front porch naked. Luckily, nobody was outside at the moment. Opening her camera, she snapped a photo of herself in front of the mailbox, hit send, and raced inside.

“Very nice,” came the voice a few moments later. “Did anyone see you, pet?”

“I don’t think so, sir,” she panted, still catching her breath.

“Good. Now, I have something you’re going to do, but first I need to know, did you follow my sixth rule today?”

“Yes sir,” she replied, slightly proud to have done something well today.

“And what is my sixth rule?” asked the voice.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

“Your pet will keep herself healthy and happy, sir” she replied with a smile. “I went to the gym this morning, and I made sure to eat well all day long.”

“Very good, pet,” the voice praised. “I’m very proud of you. Now, go to your bedroom for me. I want you to get out the box. Don’t open it yet. I just want you to place it on the bed beside you. Then you’re going to spread out on the bed and await my instructions. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir,” she replied.

“You’ve struggled to obey today, so to make sure you remember, recite my fifth rule,” the voice ordered.

“Your pet will do whatever you ask to the best of her ability, sir,” she said. As she spoke, her phone buzzed with a new text message. “Sir, may I say something?”

“Go ahead, pet,” the voice replied.

“My husband just texted me, sir. He says he had to run back to the office. He won’t be home for an hour.”

“Perfect,” replied the voice. “Are you in bed with the box yet?”

“I’m just climbing into bed now, sir.”

“Good. You should know what comes next,” the voice stated. “Turn the speakerphone on, place the phone so I can command you, and start playing with yourself.”

“Yes, sir,” she replied as her hands snaked down toward her pussy. “I’m starting now. I’m running my fingers through my pussy lips for you, sir. I’m already so wet.”

“And why are you wet?”

“I’m wet for you, sir.”

“That’s right,” came the voice. “And why are you wet for me?”

“Because, sir,” she began, panting slightly as one hand found her clit, “I’m your dirty little slut, sir.”

“Very good. And if I were to tell you to go next door and ask your neighbor to fuck you right now, what would you do, pet?”

“I’d, mhhh, I’d go and fuck him, sir,” she replied, letting out a little moan as she squeezed her tits and fingered her pussy.

“Correct,” he said, “and which one of my rules is that?”

“Your seventh rule, sir,” she moaned. “Your pet will sexually please any person you desire, sir.”

“Very good, pet,” he said, amusement in his voice. “Are you enjoying pleasuring yourself?”

“Oh god!” she exclaimed. “Yes! Yes, sir! It feels so good, sir.”

“And what’s my eighth rule, pet?”

“It, nggh, it’s your pet will come only when, oh fuck, only when you allow her to, sir.”

“Are you getting close?” asked the voice.

“Yesss, yes sir,” she cried. “So close. Please sir, may I come?”

“You’ve been so naughty, today. I don’t think so. You’d better back off. I think it’s time to open the box.”

“Please, oh god, can I please go a little longer, sir?” she pleaded.

“My poor pet. Tell me, what’s my ninth rule?”

She let out a little moan as she forced her hands to stop working her needy clit. “Your pet will not attempt to subvert your authority in any way, sir,” she panted, catching her breath.

“That’s right. Now, have you opened the box yet?”

“I’m doing it now, sir,” she affirmed. “What shall I take out?”

“Let’s start with the blindfold. I want you to put it on nice and tight. Make sure you can’t see anything.”

“Yes, sir. I’m doing that now, sir,” she replied.

“Good pet. Now, take out the handcuffs. I want you to cuff yourself to the bedposts. Do you think you can do that for me?”

“I think so, sir,” she said, blindly fishing around in the box until she found two sets of handcuffs. “I found them, sir. I’m putting them on now.”

“Excellent. Tell me when you’re done.”

“Yes sir, I’m cuffed to the bed now, sir,” she replied after a moment.

“That’s my good pet,” the voice replied. “Now, I want you to wait patiently. I’ll be there soon.”

“Yes, sir,” she replied as the line went dead.

A few moments later, the front door opened. "Hello, pet," her husband's voice boomed as he made his way toward the bedroom. "I can't wait to play with you."

Published 
Written by ThePenisMightier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments