Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Opening of Sarah - Part Two

"Sarah's sexual journy becomes more intense"

26
7 Comments 7
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for all of the kind words and support. This is a true story, and it is my first time telling it to anyone."

Friday

Early this morning, I was having my coffee and savoring the surprise fucking my husband gave me this morning. My pussy was still tingling. I reached into my panties and tasted his cum.

A knock at the door interrupted my fun; I grumbled at the disturbance until I saw that Jordan, my neighbor, was standing there in her business suit.

She was on her way to work but was going to check on her new slave.

“Kneel,” Mistress Jordan commanded.

I knelt before her.

“Would you like to come in, Mistress?” I asked meekly.

“This will only take a minute,” she said as she lifted her skirt.

I was delighted to see she wasn’t wearing panties, and I had the perfect view of her magnificent pussy.

She put two fingers in her pussy.

“Master Gabe has just cum inside me,“ Jordan explained.

She pulled out her two glistening fingers and offered them to me.  I greedily sucked the viscus cum from her fingers.

Mistress Jordan opened my robe and told me to pull down my pajama bottoms; I did. She was disappointed that I was wearing panties, and she told me to take them off and never wear them again unless they were part of “dress-up”! I took them off and handed them to her, and she put my dirty panties in my mouth.

Mistress Jordan took a deep breath in and smelt my musky pussy.

“Somebody else got fucked this morning,” she said excitedly.

Mistress inserted two fingers into my wet pussy, moved them around and then brought them to her nose. She smelled her fingers like she was checking the aroma of a fine wine.

“Nothing like fresh cum in the morning.”

She pulled out the panties and put them in her pocket. Then pushed her fingers into my mouth, I licked and sucked on her fingers like ice cream. Delicious.

Mistress Jordan then told me to turn around and bend over at the waist.  I complied quickly.

She then spread my cheeks and pushed an anal plug into my tight asshole. I moaned as it filled me up.

“Do not remove the plug until instructed,” Mistress ordered.

Mistress Jordan smacked my ass five times, then left.

 

Saturday

So, I had a very up-and-down day today. I think my husband found out I am having an affair, and he may very well ask me for a divorce today.  I do love him very much, and I wouldn’t want him to leave.  He also fucked me good yesterday morning, better than he has in a long time; thinking about it only made me very, very horny!

In addition, Gabe, my neighbor whom I am having sex with, was not around all day today. So, the combination made me very randy.

 

My husband came home from golf today, kissed me, and said I looked sexy today.  But that was it; no mention of anything the other morning at all.  He changed, and we had dinner, a basic talk about his day, and then I said to him how wonderful the sex was the other morning; he said he was just very horny and thanked me. He was very nice to me; I was suspicious but glad, for the moment, he wasn’t leaving me.

Then I got a text from Gabe, who told me to come over. “Now!”

Dilemma! My head said stay, but my pussy said go. Pussy wins! I told my husband that I was going for a run.

I ran down the street, snuck around to Gabe’s House, and knocked on the back door.  Gabe answered the door with his shirt open, jeans, and bare feet. He looked very sexy. He told me he would need to be quick, as he needed to meet Jordan in the city, but needed his fix of my pussy. He grabbed me, pushed me onto the kitchen table, and pulled my running pants down around my knees.

“Good girl,” he complimented me, “not wearing panties today and wearing your anal plug!”

He then grabbed my wrists and held them behind my back, and without warning, thrust his hard cock into my pussy! 

“You love my cock, don’t you, my hot little slut,“ he breathed.

“Yes, Sir,” I grunted.

I was nearing my edge and was needing to cum; I begged him to let me cum.

“Please, Sir, may your slut cum?” I pleaded.

“Yes slut,” he told me, “Cum on your Master’s cock.

I started to convulse and shake, and my eyes rolled back into my head.

It was the most intense orgasm of my entire life.

That was enough for him to start to cum as well, deep in my pussy.

He filled me up with his hot, thick cum.

Gabe then pulled out his cock, grabbed my hair, and told me to clean his cock. I licked him clean, all around his cock.

He kissed me on the forehead and said I was a good girl. He would talk to me tomorrow.

I ran out the back and then ran back home.  I opened the front door and looked for my husband, Scott, and I didn’t see him.  I decided to go up and have a quick shower as Gabe’s cum was starting to drip from my pussy.

I ran upstairs and found Scott jerking off in bed! 

“Sorry, I didn’t hear you,“ Scott apologized. “Care to join me?”

“I’m all sweaty. I’ll take a shower first,” I explained.

“Mmm, sweaty, I like that,” he said, beckoning me over.

“Okay,” I relented.

Scott pulled me close and kissed me passionately.

Then, in one quick motion, he pulled down my running pants and kissed my pussy.

I tried to protest, but he pulled off my pants like it was a magic trick.

Scott spread my legs, looked up at me, and grinned.

“An anal plug,” he said excitedly, “when did you get this?”

“Just a couple of days ago,” I lied. “It makes me feel sexy.”

“I love it,” Scott said excitedly.

He then proceeded to lick my freshly fucked pussy!

I am sure Gabe’s cum was still warm in there.

“God, you taste amazing!” he said between licks.

Scott licked me like it was his last meal.

It was incredible.  I felt my orgasm building.

I started to ask for permission to come but stopped myself.

Then I came! A toe-curling, body-shaking orgasm!!!

Whew!  Two orgasms in one hour from two different men!!!

I asked him if he wanted to fuck me or have me give him a blowjob.

He said he would just like to watch me play with my pussy while he jerked off.

Something else new.

I had another nice cum as I watched him come all over his stomach.

Scott then kissed me and went to clean himself up.

What was going on?

Monday

I got home from my workout tonight, stripped down, and checked on my very slow progress, but I also admired my anal plug that was in the entire workout, which is very difficult, by the way.

I was just about to step in the shower and went out to get a towel, and I caught my husband with his pants down around his ankles, stroking his cock, with his face in my sweaty panties.

Caught, he looked at me like a bad puppy.  I walked over and took the panties from him, brought them to my nose.

“Very nice.” I moaned.

Then I gave them back up to him and rubbed them on his face as jerked his cock.

“Do you like that?’ I asked.

He nodded yes.

I then lay on the bed, spread my legs. “Come here and eat my sweaty pussy,” I commanded.

He dove down there and started licking me like he needed oxygen. He was doing an excellent job, and the shock waves started to go through my body, and I started to cum!

I held his head in place until I couldn’t have him near my sensitive clit anymore.

When I got back to my senses, I saw him smiling at me with his hard cock pointing up. I asked if he would like to cum, and he breathlessly said yes! I took out my anal plug and told him to put it in his mouth and suck on it.

“You can jerk off and cum on my feet,” I told him.

He looked joyous like I had given him his greatest present.

He looked so cute with the plug that looked like he had a paci in his mouth.

I pointed my toes toward him, and he grabbed them and started to cum, all over the tops of my feet.  

He impressively came quite a bit.

We hugged and had quite a loving moment. He still has never mentioned the fact he saw my emails to Master Gabe or the pictures of me fucking him or anything. Maybe his is all just a coincidence.

BRITHANNY_35TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BRITHANNY_35TS

 

Wednesday

Wednesday evening, I was called over to my neighbor's house by Mistress Jordan.

When I arrived and let myself in, I was greeted by Mistress Jordan sitting on a big leather chair. She was dressed in a leather bustier and thigh-high leather boots.

Her legs were splayed over the arms of the chair, and Gabe was on his hands and knees licking her pussy. Gabe was wearing a leather vest, a cock ring and nothing else.

Mistress Jordan noticed me at the door.

“Strip naked, my little whore,“  Mistress commanded. “You and Gabe are Mistress’s playthings tonight,” she added.

‘Yes, Mistress,” I said dutifully.

“Tongue Gabe’s beautifully asshole, slut,” Mistress ordered.

I happily complied.

Gabe’s talented tongue was working overtime on Mistress Jordan’s pussy as she started to wail as she came. Watching Mistress Jordan cum was mesmerizing.

Mistress ordered us beside each other on our hands and knees.

We were beside her for about five minutes, waiting in anticipation for what was next. We found out when a cat’ o’ nine tails stung my ass with a thwack!

The whip came down hard on Gabe’s ass as well. It was strange to have my Master Gabe being treated as a slave like me. Today, we are equals.

The whipping stopped, and my ass was tingling. Mistress Jordan moved in front of us, showing us she had put on a large rubber strap-on.

“Suck on my cock, my little sluts,” she ordered.

Gabe and I sucked on Mistress’ rubber cock excitedly.

“Who am I going to fuck with my cock today?“ she asked.

The rubber cock was huge, and Gabe looked quite nervous as well.

Mistress Jordan then told Daddy to lie on the floor. 

“Suck on Gabe’s cock, slut,” Mistress Jordan ordered.

There was the answer.

Mistress moved behind me and rubbed the rubber dick on my pussy lips and then in one smooth motion, pushed it deep inside of me. I choked on Daddy’s cock when she entered me.

Mistress Jordan started slow, then picked up speed and was fucking me very hard, slapping my ass as she fucked me; she called me her little slut as she fucked my very wet and sensitive pussy. 

Then Mistress said that her “Cock” was ready to take a tight asshole. I looked up at Daddy, as he was worried that her cock was too big for him, I guess. But then Mistress took out my anal plug and put the rubber cock into the opening of my virgin asshole.

She bent down and licked around my asshole and spit on it to somewhat lube it. Then she pushed the rubber cock into my tight asshole. It was so painful going in, but not too bad when it was in there, they had been training my asshole, but this strap-on was huge!

She was relentlessly pounding my asshole; I was moaning with pleasure AND pain.

 Then Mistress slowed and told Daddy to get under me and fuck my pussy, while she fucked my asshole.

The three of us got into a rhythm after a while, and it felt to be filled like this! I was about to cum, and I told them I was, and they both stopped and pulled out of me.

I was told that they both needed to cum before I do. Mistress took off her strap-on, sat on the leather chair and spread her legs, and told me to lick her pussy and make her cum.  She told Gabe that he could put his cock inside my stretched asshole and fuck me while I licked her, but Mistress was to cum first, then Gabe, then the slut.

Gabe, slowly entered my tight asshole; he felt so good in there; I had been craving his cock in my ass for such a long time. He was fucking me very slowly. I think it was so that he wouldn’t cum too fast. I licked Mistress’ pussy. She has such a beautiful pussy, with lovely meaty lips. I licked her for a long while, and then she slowly started to cum, then she had one after another after another!

Gabe’s cock started to pulse as he exploded into my ass with his hot thick cum.

I thought that was the end of my wonderful night, but it was just beginning.

Mistress Jordan walked me down to the basement. It was one big room, which she called the playroom. It had whips, crops, chains, handcuffs, and ropes hanging from the walls. There were two leather beds in the middle of the room, and in the corner, a large wooden X with chains and cuffs attached to the ends. I was amazed and a little bit frightened.

Mistress Jordan chained me to the large wooden cross and then put a ball gag in my mouth. This was leaps farther than we had gone before. Gabe came over and assured me I would be safe and then attached a vibrator around my waist that rubbed on my clit. I was reminded again not to cum without permission.

I watched helplessly as Gabe licked Mistress Jordan’s pussy. It was such a turn-on, but I was determined not to cum.

About an hour later, two men and a woman came in. They were mostly naked except for some leather accessories.

I voyeuristically watched the five of them perform in my own private sex show.

Not cumming was now a Herculean task.

The woman was the first to turn her attention to me. She pinched my already hard nipples, then licked my dripping pussy. She seemed determined to make me cum, but I was strong, even though I was crying from pleasure.

Gabe brought me down and placed me on one of the leather beds; then the woman placed her hairy pussy over my face. She tasted of musky sex; it was wonderful.

As I was licking her clitoris, I felt a cock enter my pussy. He was holding onto my ankles and sucking on my toes as he fucked me.

The woman started to cum from my vibrating tongue, and she squirted on my face as she came. As the woman moved off my face, I saw it was a shorter older man that was pounding my pussy. He had my foot in his mouth as he started to shoot his load into my sopping pussy. Just as the older man moved off, immediately the taller man slid his larger cock into my pussy. 

He fucked me for only a few minutes when he came inside me.

I was happy to see it was Gabe next as he grabbed my ankles and pushed his hard cock into my sperm-lubricated pussy.

Mistress Jordan nibbled on my ear and my neck as her husband fucked me. Gabe started to grunt in preparation for his orgasm. He shot his seed inside my filled pussy.

“You can cum, my slut,” Mistress whispered.

Like she turned on a switch, I came instantly. My body convulsed violently, then quivered like Jello.

My mind was in a haze as both Gabe and Jordan kissed me. It was four in the morning, and they sent me home with only a garbage bag covering my spent and sated body.

Thursday-Morning-early

I tried to sneak in without being noticed, but my husband Scott was sitting on the living room sofa. I stood there shocked, thinking of a reason to be naked, wearing a garbage bag early in the morning.

I had nothing.

It was then I noticed that Scott had been crying.

I was devasted. I never wanted to hurt Scott; in fact, I really loved him.

At that moment, I thought my marriage was over.

But instead, Scott finally confessed to me that he was looking at the pictures of me fucking my Gabe and reading my email interaction with him and Jordan. He said at first, he was sad, then mad, then humiliated, then inadequate, then extremely turned on!

Scott continued and told me that he loved me very much and wanted me to be happy, and I seemed so happy right now, exploring my sexual side; he said this made him open up about his inner kinks and desires. To really show his submissive side and let it come out.  He confessed to me that he was interested in being a cuckold and if I would be his Mistress.

 

I told him that I didn’t think I could be his mistress, but he could join me on my journey of self-discovery.

“I would love that,” Scott responded excitedly.

He looked at me with trepidation.

“Is there anything else?” I asked.

“Can I lick your pussy?” Scott asked quietly.

“Yes, but...” I hesitated. ”I need to tell you, three men have cum in my pussy tonight.”

Scott’s eyes lit up, and I had never seen him so turned on.

“Yes, Miss, Please,” Scott responded.

I sat on the chair and spread my legs. He didn’t hesitate and got right in there and licked my cum-sloppy pussy. Who knew that Scott would enjoy licking my well fucked pussy.

My next journal entries will be very interesting going forward.

Published 
Written by Sarah_Thinks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments