Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.title

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.description

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.intro_text

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.intro_text_2

I like Salty Meat

A nice piece of salty meat is an addictive snack

I like my meat salty. Jump in the ocean, get nice and clean and salty. Something about salty sex is so appetizing. Tasting and drinking your salty juices – whether XX or XY – is a snacktime favorite. Suck you off, swallow your stuff, lick you clean – then...

The Tale Of Captain Blackheart And The Squirting Siren

A horny mermaid travels to the surface and finds her match aboard a pirate ship.

Deep in the Pacific Ocean, Swirlia Sea Angel tenderly raked her long flowing hair with a hermit crab. She sighed, setting the sweet animal down and thanking him with a nod and a wink. The crab waved his tiny claw and set off. Swirlia watched and sank down...

Party Humiliation?

A unfortunate prank turns into an opportunity!

Once I was tasked with getting a great big cake for a year-end fraternity house party. Members from several fraternities and sororities were all going to be present, as well as some faculty and pretty much anyone walking by the house! I bought the cake ea...

Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

Mac soothes Grace after some upsetting news.

Chapter Nine Mac woke to the feeling of soft hands on his hard cock. As his brain registered what was going on, he grinned a sleepy grin. “What are you doing, my naughty little redhead?” “If you have to ask, I must be doing it wrong,” Grace said impishly....

Joan Gets A Special Dinner Guest And More-Second Evening

Joan's Black Stallion comes back for more

With Jim and her husband off to work, Joan's mind and body start thinking about what will come when they return this evening. Joan was thinking, What should I wear? I want to seduce Jim and his exquisite body and make him want to take and fuck the hell ou...

The Unknown Caller

Janet received a call at work from an unknown person.

Hello there. I'm Janet. I'm in my early forties, divorced, and my kid is in college, so I'm very much on my own. Conversely, I manage a very successful real estate business, which keeps me extremely busy. In terms of sex, there's not much to discuss. I do...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Classroom Stories - Chapter 3

Naked medical exam at school.

It was the beginning of May at the St. Margaret’s Academy for Wayward Girls, and between the final few days of the spring semester and the start of the mid-year break, summer fell upon the school with the promise of all it had to offer. In the typical Arc...

A Summer Night With B

A hot summer night, two teens, obvious really.

It was that hot summer of 1976. I'd known B for about six years, all the way through senior school. I knew she was a great kisser. She knew how to use her lips, and her tongue seemed to have a life of its own. I'd first discovered that a year or so ago in...

The Mentor, Chapter 1

Young Bodie needs the help of an older man to advance his career.

“I’m going to set you up with a mentor.” Bodie was disappointed. He was feeling strangely refreshed and alert at the end of his session with Dr. Samenschlag, although he noticed his knees were a little sore and there was a strange taste in his mouth. But...

The Door Clicks Shut

Her room at last

We approached her room, and Susan passed me her cardkey. Taking the hint, I thrust it into the slot, to be rewarded with a green light. ‘So symbolic,’ I thought. The door clicked shut behind me, and I saw she had set up a dim light to cast a soft glow on...