Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

story::pages.genre.5QAxMtcoAC0ZRlgm.title

story::pages.genre.5QAxMtcoAC0ZRlgm.description

story::pages.genre.5QAxMtcoAC0ZRlgm.intro_text

story::pages.genre.5QAxMtcoAC0ZRlgm.intro_text_2

The Girlfriend Experience 2 Chapter 5

Colt's world was about to crumble under his father's sinister plans. But he wasn't going down without a fight.

The sensations and the experience were intoxicating, surpassing any expectations Justin had harbored, and certainly worth every penny he’d paid for. This is the tightest cunt I’ve ever had. It gripped his invading cock with a slick, velvety pressure that...

Court Order

Sandra has her first court ordered punishment

Sandra gulped as she entered the courtroom. The thirty-two-year-old, with shoulder-length brunette hair and hazel eyes, stood 5’6. She had 34B breasts which were covered by her white blouse. The pencil skirt she wore brought attention to her round bottom....

Mistress Of Bangkok: Trans Girlfriend Takes Control Part 1

Robert Falls For A Thai Woman Who Is Packing A Secret

Robert had spent years slogging away at a corporate job that left him feeling stuck. His daily routine was monotonous, and despite a few promotions, he felt unfulfilled. He didn’t have many close friends, his hobbies were non-existent, and his dating life...

The Pastor's Kids

It's hard to be the Pastor's kids.

Growing up can be tough, even tougher when you are a Pastor's kid, or PK for short. That's how it was for Brian and Kate O'Dell. They were the children of the pastor of the local Episcopal church. They were expected to uphold a certain standard of proprie...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

My Wife Fucked A Stranger On Holiday

A story about how I found out my wife had been fucking another guy

We recently returned from a beautiful holiday in Croatia. We quickly fell into a relaxed rhythm delicious food, plenty to drink, lying by the pool and nipping back to the room for a hot fuck on the balcony where anyone could see us. I loved fucking Elle f...

DiscreetOfficeServices.Com Chapters 21--22

Whore hard but keep a low profile...

Chapter Twenty-One... The Present... Tuesday... After I changed clothes, I caught a taxi from my apartment to the hotel where I was to give a Nooner to my first client. In the taxi, I called Danny to test out his new Bluetooth. It worked perfectly. He cou...

[PT. 2] The Moon

You are more beautiful than the moon!

Her words embarrassed him more than his exposed member. He never knew he could react like that. He never knew he could feel like that. It was so intense for him, feeling her lips meet his skin and bite his thighs. Her lips were so gentle, they were affect...