Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Court Order

"Sandra has her first court ordered punishment"

8
3 Comments 3
600 Views 600
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Sandra is sentenced to court ordered punishments"

Sandra gulped as she entered the courtroom. The thirty-two-year-old, with shoulder-length brunette hair and hazel eyes, stood 5’6. She had 34B breasts which were covered by her white blouse. The pencil skirt she wore brought attention to her round bottom. Sandra’s lawyer, Marilyn, followed a few steps behind her. Sandra nervously took a seat at the defendant’s table, Marilyn soon sat next to her. The state prosecutor was already seated at the prosecution’s table

After what seemed like an eternity, the bailiff called, ‘All rise!’ As if she was on auto pilot, Sandra stood. Her hands smoothing out the wrinkles in her skirt.

On older gentleman shuffled into the courtroom. He had a grumpy countenance upon his face. This sent a shiver down Sandra’s spine. The judge sat down on his chair, he put on his glasses and opened a file and began to read. After a few moments, he motioned for everyone to sit down.

The judge banged his gavel. ‘I call the case of the State vs Sandra Williams to order. The defendant is charged with reckless driving, meaning speeding over twenty miles per hour over the speed limit. This appears to be the defendant’s third time for such a charge.’ The judge paused his remarks to look at the lead prosecutor. ‘Has the State been able to reach a plea deal with the defendant or will the defendant be sentenced to thirty days of incarceration?’

The lead prosecutor rose from his chair. ‘Your Honor,’ he began, ‘The defendant is a teacher, and given the teacher shortage, the State is concerned any jail time could lead to her losing her job. Therefore, the State has presented the following plea deal to the defendant, which she has accepted.

'The defendant has agreed, under the new corporal punishment act, to be punished three times. Each punishment may not exceed twenty swats to the bare bottom, bare chest and or bare volva. Additional punishment may include anally inserted plugs, clamps applied to the breasts and or gag if the defendant is too loud or defiant. Each punishment shall take place in the correction facility. The defendant shall be nude for the duration of the punishments and wear a collar until all punishments are completed so the public may be aware of the natures of her crimes and know she is under going correction.’

The judge sighed looking over to the defendant’s table. ‘Defendant, do you understand the details of the plea agreement? Any violation of the terms of the agree will mean you will be immediately incarcerated. Do you understand?’

Sandra stood, her legs felt weak. Her stomach was in knots. In a meek voice she managed to say, ‘I understand, Your Honor.’

‘Very well, bailiff, collar the defendant. Case close,’ said the judge, as he banged the gavel.

Before Sandra could realize what was happening, the bailiff had a fixed a stainless steel collar to her neck. In the front hung a small tag with a QR code. One could use their phone to scan the QR code to see what Sandra had done wrong and what her punishment was.

Marilyn turned to Sandra, ‘I’ve made arrangements at the correction facility. Your first punishment session is now. Then once a week until your debt to society has been repaid.’

Sandra burst into tears, it was all too much. She felt humiliated in the collar. It weighed heavy on her neck. She didn’t have time to process everything that was going on. And soon, she would be naked and spanked.

After a few minutes of sobbing and feelings of self pity, she composed herself. The correction faculty was next to the courthouse so all she had to do was walk next door. She quickly left the courtroom, exited the building and rushed next door before anyone she might know could see her. Her collar bounced against her neck as she walked.

KatherinParmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherinParmer

As she entered the correction facility, there was a sign above a row of bins. The sign read, ‘ All persons being punished must strip off all clothing here. Place all items in the bin.’

Sandra was stunned. Stripping naked in public wasn’t something she did before. She briefly thought about asking a question about this, but she worried it would lead her to going to jail. So she started to take her clothes off with shaking hands. She unzipped her pencil skirt, and slide down her panties. She freshly waxed pussy was on display. Next she undid the buttons of her blouse and unhooked her bra. Her nipples hardened in the cool air. She quickly put her clothes into the bin and closed the lid. Seemingly out of nowhere a guard came out of a side door and took her bin. He didn’t even glance at her, as she turned red with embarrassment. Soon a second guard came out of the same door.

‘Hands at your side. No covering up,’ he barked.

Tears fell from Sandra’s eyes as she forced her hands to her side. She felt humiliated, exposed, punished. The guard walked up to her with a small scanner in his hand. He lifted the qr code on her collar and scanned it.

‘Third room on the left,’ he said coldly. As he pointed to a set of doors. He grabbed her arm and escorted Sandra through the set of doors and down a hall. Sandra could her the punishments of others, men and women, crying as the sound of spankings filled the air. Sandra felt something awaken in her, her pussy tingled.

Soon they arrived at the third door on the left. ‘Your lawyer is in the room. She will administer your punishment,’ the guard said coldly.

All Sandra could do is nod as she opened the door. She opened the door to find Marilyn seated on a straight back chair, holding a small paddle brush.

‘This is your first of three punishments for breaking the law, Sandra. This first punishment will be ten hard swats over my knee with this paddle brush,’ said Marilyn.

Sandra felt like a small child. Naked, about to be spanked over the knee. She slowly moved towards Marilyn. As soon as Sandra was within arm’s reach, Marilyn grabbed Sandra by the arm and pulled her over her knee.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Four hard spanks fell upon Sandra’s pale, naked bottom. Sandra howled, kicked her feet and squirmed.

‘I warned you this would happen, Sandra!’ scolded Marilyn. ‘But you didn’t listen. Now you’re collared. Naked. Getting spanked!’

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Four more spanks fell on Sandra’s reddening bottom. Tears started to flow from her eyes, but her pussy was becoming increasingly wet as well.

‘And you get two more worse punishments after this one!’ Marilyn continued to yell, but Sandra was lost in the pain in her bottom and the desire between her legs.

Marilyn delivered a final two hard spanks that left Sandra a sobbing mess.

‘You can get up. I will walk you back out to the lobby where you will get dressed. You are allowed to go home. One punishment has been completed. You will return in one week for your next session. And it will be harder,’ Marilyn said.

Before Sandra knew it, she was back in the lobby. Freshly spanked bottom on display. She quickly got dressed. Her panties stung as they were snug against she sore bottom.

As soon as Sandra got home, she stripped naked and rubbed herself to several orgasms. Soon, her phone rang. It was Marilyn.

‘Well,’ she said, ’How was it?’

Sandra smiled…

Published 
Written by Spankwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments