Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pastor's Kids

"It's hard to be the Pastor's kids."

115
15 Comments 15
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"All characters in this story are of legal age."

Growing up can be tough, even tougher when you are a Pastor's kid, or PK for short. That's how it was for Brian and Kate O'Dell. They were the children of the pastor of the local Episcopal church. They were expected to uphold a certain standard of propriety and decorum. They were each other's fiercest allies and greatest weakness.

Their father had shown them that the parishioners always had an angle and wanted something from them. Based on the counseling he'd given other families, their dad would tell them which kids they could and couldn't hang out with. He would warn them about which kids were into drugs and which ones were being promiscuous.

Life as a pastor's kid was rife with lessons in trust. Brian and Kate learned early on that they could only really rely on and trust each other. People were always using them to get closer to their dad or the pastor or trying to tempt the kids into trouble. Brian and Kate had gotten the belt more than a few times for falling for the latter, so their public personas clashed starkly with their private ones.

Brian and Kate were born ten months apart and often mistaken for twins. They were always in each other's pockets. Thick as thieves, their mother called them. And now that they were older, they always had each other's backs. Though they rarely argued, they did have a barter system that they often used to appease one another. The use of the family car was one particular sticking point because they both had their license and called for the greatest tact lest they be banned from using it.

Fridays and Saturdays were the nights they could use the car. Though they were always together, it was about where they would go and who would drive. However, lately, they have been going to Meyer's house to play games with their kids.

The Meyer family had been a part of the church for the last five years, and Brian and Kate had grown up with their children, Mary and Mike. The Meyers were a straight-laced, no-nonsense kind of family that was on the pastor's approved list. It just so happened that the kids also liked each other enough to be considered dating, but they would never call it that.

Our parents felt that we'd be good as long as we were all together, and the four of them were allowed to play unsupervised in the basement as long as the door stayed open. Little did their parents know that the kids were sneaking in a round or two of seven minutes in heaven while they played board games.

"Did Mike try anything with you this time?"

"No. Even though his hand was two inches away and never made a move. I don't think the fucker would know what a tit was even if I slapped him with mine," Kate snorted. "What about you?"

"She thinks that she'll burst into flames if we do anything more than kiss. I'm getting it, too."

"I know what will help the both of us," Kate said as she unbuttoned her blouse and slid next to her brother.

Brian put his arm around his sister's shoulder, slid his hand down her top, and cupped her breast. He felt her nipple grow erect as his fingers glided across her tit. He tweaked it playfully, making Kate giggle. "Don't. You know that always gets me horny,"

Brian slipped his hand into her bra and caressed Kate's nipple, purposely getting her aroused. He kissed the top of her head, telling her that is why he does it. "I said, don't. You're making me wet," Kate squirmed at his touch.

Her brother moved his hand and reached between her legs, and hiked up her skirt to rub her pussy. He found that her panties were soaked through and slipped his fingers under the fabric before she removed them.

Brian's finger slipped through the folds of his sister's vagina until he found her hole and pushed it into her. His thumb rubbed against Kate's clitoris. "You know what that does to me. You're going to have to pull over somewhere," Kate said as she squeezed Brian's cock through his pants.

Brian pulled off the highway and headed towards their church. He'd recently been tasked with cleaning out the church's garage, so their family could park there when they were there. He pulled in and closed the door behind them. The garage was dimly lit by a single bulb above the church's entry door. They both knew they wouldn't get caught here, as it had no windows, and no one would be there at this time of night.

SabrinaaHartmann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SabrinaaHartmann

Kate slipped her top off as she sat up and then removed her bra, bearing her tits to her brother. He loved Kate's body, especially her titties, and Kate loved to let her big brother play with them. While Kate was freeing her twins, Brian leaned his seat back and undid his pants. He pulled them halfway down his thighs and revealed his rigid cock. He waved it at his sister when she turned to him to suck her nipples.

Kate slid her hand up her brother's hairy thigh to his hard cock. She squeezed and started to stroke as she leaned up to allow him to suck her nips, but her brother shook his head. "It's gonna take more than a hand job since I let you drive over there tonight," he said with a smirk.

"What? Like, suck it?"

"And swallow this time," Brian smirked. "I will lick you when you when you're finished, I promise."

"Are you sure you don't want me to just climb on? I've been on the pill for a while, so it should be safe," Kate straddled her brother's lap and kissed him. Their mouths opened, and their tongues swirled as they kissed. The whole time, Kate ground her wet slit against her sibling's rigid shaft.

They had succumbed to this secret sin countless times before. It started when Brian caught Kate playing with herself. That led to looking at and watching each other masturbate, which led to masturbating each other. The torrid twosome had advanced to grinding on each other and had even tried soaking a few times, which is how Kate lost her virginity. All of this ultimately brings us to the present, only this time, Kate let her brother's cock slip into her wanton pussy.

Brian sucked Kate's sensitive nipples as she sank onto his cock. He raised his lips to hers and kissed her passionately. A lingering, open-mouthed, tongue-swirling kiss. His hands moved to her ample breasts to twist and tweak her nipples, heightening her arousal.

Kate's lip quivered, and her eyes filled with tears of pure joy. Her brother, whom she loved desperately, was finally making love to her. She bit her lips as she grunted and groaned through ever-building orgasms. Kate murmured her love for her brother as she slung herself on his steely cock. "Cum for me, Brian. Cum in my pussy, big brother. I want to feel your cum fill my cunt," she moaned.

Brian grabbed Kate's hips and thrust his raging hard-on into his sister's twat. His overwhelming desire to please her surged through his loins as he began to pump his seed into Kate's pussy. "Ah fuck Kate. I, I, um. I'm cumming, Katie, honey. I'm cumming," he groaned as he filled his sister to overflowing.

Brian's cum oozed out of Kate's pussy when she slipped off of his cock. Kate quickly grabbed her panties and stuffed them between her legs, leaving her brother to fend for himself. "It's fucking everywhere. Get me something to wipe up with," Brain said as he scrambled to keep it off the car seat.

"Stop moving, and I will take care of it," Kate said as she leaned over his lap to suck his shriveling cock into her mouth. She slurped the trail of their juices off cock and balls and swallowed it down with a second thought. This was the first time that she'd tasted his spunky sperm. Kate licked her lips as she savored every drop.

The satisfied siblings drove home, plotting their next interlude. Brian suggested that they sixty-nine tomorrow while their parents were out. Kate, ever the adventurous one, proposed something more sinfully sinister.

"Let's try anal," she said as they pulled into the driveway at home.

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments