Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pastor's Kids (The Sinful Siblings)

"How it all started"

169
10 Comments 10
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

As kids go, Brian and Kate are normal, average kids, even if they are the pastor's kids. When they were younger, they would squabble over this and that but quickly realized that they only really had each other to rely on. They would wrestle over the last can of soda or the TV remote whenever their favorite show was on. Brian was taller and would hold it above his head until Kate would wrestle him to the ground.

Things took a slight turn for the two after Kate turned sixteen. She seemed to want to wrestle every chance she was alone with her older brother. Like a wrestler, she would work her way to the top to pin her brother down with her chest. Other times, she would straddle his waist and pin his hand to the floor. Kate never guessed that he was letting her win. Little did she know that he was aware of her subtle grinds and rubs against the bulge in his pants.

Brian didn't mind because it was just as arousing to him. He'd get to see his sister's nipples grow erect beneath her top, and in certain lighting, he could make out the silhouette of her breast. On occasion, he'd fight a little harder and would press his face firmly into her cleavage or even cop a feel every now and once in a while. During this latest session, things got even more steamy. Kate was wearing a crop top that her parents frowned upon, so she only wore it when they were gone.

With their parents out of the house for the night, the siblings got ready for an evening of TV. Little did they know the joys they were about to discover. Kate came to the living room wearing an old pair of sleep shorts that were way too small for her and the forbidden crop top. Brian had already turned on a war movie, knowing that Kate would protest and try to grab the remote. Brian quickly let her pin him to the floor.

Kate sat on his hips as she tried to grab the controller, giving her brother glimpses of her titties. She noticed Brian's pecker getting hard, and she was going to take advantage of it. As Kate pinned his hands down, she ground her pussy against his growing bulge. She unknowingly gave her brother a full view of her underboob as she stretched to pin his hands above his head. Kate scolded him when he kissed one of her nipples. "Oh, you dirty bastard. Don't do that!" she chided him playfully.

"Why? How is it any different than you grinding on my stiffy? You didn't think I noticed you rubbing on me as we rolled around on the floor?" he asked as Kate scurried off of his lap and sat on the sofa. "I don't mind if you do it, but stop pretending that you're not, and you can't get mad if I want to touch you while you do it."

Brian sat next to her and apologized for embarrassing her. "We were having fun. Come on, you can keep doing it. It's not like I haven't heard you masturbating at night. Mom and Dad can't hear it with their bedroom down here, but I hear you almost every night. And, well, it gets me going, and I end up jacking off listening to you. See, we both masturbate, so what's wrong if we rub on each other when we wrestle?"

"And you won't tell anyone?" Kate asked. "Will you let me kiss you, too, when we do it?'

"Yes, if you want to. Will you let me play with your tits and maybe suck your nipples?"

"Uh, Huh," Kate shook her head as she climbed onto her brother's lap.

Kate leaned forward and gave her brother a peck on the lips but held it for a few seconds, unsure what to do. It wasn't until Brain parted his lips slightly that instinct kicked in. She hesitated momentarily before she let the tip of her tongue enter his. His tongue was waiting for hers to enter. The tips touched gingerly as their lips closed to kiss. They repeated this until Kate slid her tongue deep into Brian's mouth and swirled it around her brother's.

Brian slid his hand under Kate's shirt and cupped her left breast with his right hand. His left pulled his sister down onto the bulge in his pants. The moment Kate's pussy mound pressed against his hard-on, Brian thrust his erect cock against her. Brother and sister ground their privates on the others as they made out.

Brian's lustful desire to see his sister's titties drove him to lift the front of her shirt. He watched them as they bounced from the humping action. He latched on to one of her nipples like a starving child, sucking and licking it. Kate gasped as an orgasm erupted inside of her. He grabbed her other breast, squeezing it as he thrust his hips up to meet Kate's gyrations.

Kate began to whimper as she grew closer to another climax. She tried to match Brian's erratic thrusts as he, too, was close to cumming. "Oh Brian, you're making me cum," she moaned.

"I'm cumming too, Kate. I'm cumming too."

Brian bucked his hips as he squirted, making a sticky mess of his underwear. He raised his face to kiss French kiss, his sister, until she finished cumming. He saw a huge wet spot on the crotch of her shorts when Kate got off of his lap and quietly went to her room. Almost immediately, an ominous feeling of dread washed over him. Guilt, shame, and fear. Would Kate go tell her parents on him? No, he thought. She was as much to blame as he was. He wondered if she was embarrassed or maybe she had to leave before she asked for something more.

Brian turned off the TV and went upstairs to the bathroom to wash the spunk off of himself before going to his room. Once inside, he stuck the soiled clothes in the bottom of his hamper and put on a fresh pair of underwear and shorts. He then sat on the edge of his bed and listened intently for anything coming from Kate's room. His mind raced as to what he should do. Their parents would know something was up if he and Kate had gone to bed early. They'd buy it if one had gone to sleep early, but not both. He waited a bit longer and was about to go downstairs when he heard Kate knock on his door.

"Are you okay?' he asked when she came in.

"Yes, but we have to be more careful. If you'd asked me to, I would have gone all the way with you tonight. It felt so good that I wanted to feel it inside of me, and we can't do that. Mom and Dad would kill us if they ever caught us doing that. Promise me," Kate said as she sat on the bed next to her brother.

"I promise. I thought you were mad or that I hurt you somehow."

"You didn't, but I had to get away from you before I gave in to my desire to go further."

Brian nudged her with his elbow. "You scared me. I thought you were going to tell Mom and Dad. I just about shit myself," Brian laughed. "Did you want to go back downstairs and watch a movie? Your pick."

"I don't think I was finished doing what we were doing. Could we do it again for a little bit?" Kate asked as she stared at his groin, hoping that he'd say yes.

"I thought you wanted to be careful, so that might not be the best of ideas."

"Would you let me see it? I mean, like, watch you jerk off while I play with my kitty," she giggled.

Brian agreed and slipped off his fresh pair of bottoms and shirt. He leaned on his elbow and stroked his cock as he watched his sister slip out of her clothes. He couldn't take his eyes off of her as she pulled her top over her head. Kate's luscious titties came into view, sending a tingle through his cock shaft. She then slid her soaked shorts and panties down her thighs. He asked her to pass them to him instead of tossing them to the floor.

He held them to his nose and inhaled deeply, smelling his sister's sweet fragrance. His cock jumped back to life as the smell permeated his nostrils. He inhaled again as he admired his sister's gorgeous body. She was the envy of everyone who saw her. Depending on what she wore, she could turn every male head at their parent's church. Kate knew it, too. Although she dressed modestly in public, she always left just enough to peak their imagination.

Kate lay propped up on an elbow like her brother at the other end of his bed. She was already extremely wet when she spread her cunt lips, and a shimmery string of her juices stretched between her labia as she spread them. Kate slipped her finger through her cunt lips and rubbed on her clit as her brother studied the movements of her digits. She, too, was mesmerized at seeing a penis at close range. The stroking motion on her brother's cock and the way his balls jiggled with each stroke of his hand.

The more she watched, the more she craved to feel it in her hand. Yearning and desire burned within her as her cheeks flushed from a micro-gasm rippled through her. "Can I touch it?" she asked.

AliceAmi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceAmi

"Would you like to stroke it while I play with your pussy?"

"Mmm, Hmm," she nodded as she moved closer so they could each access the other's private bits.

Kate reached for her brother's penis, but there was a trickle of residue of his previous orgasm dripping from its tip. She hesitated until Brian told her to taste it. Kate wiped it with her finger and, brought it to her lips, and licked it off. "It's salty and a little bit sweet," she said.

Brian knew he needed a little more recovery time after blowing his load not ten minutes ago, so he took control. He leaned over and sucked one of Kate's nipples while he played with the other with his fingers. When Kate let out a faint whimper, he moved his hand down her taut belly to her vagina. He slid his fingers over her pussy, caressing it gently. He'd slide them down her slit and back up her exposed lips. She was wet in anticipation of the pleasure that was awaiting her.

Brian slipped his finger into her pussy and slid it up to her clit, making her whimper louder. "Yes," she moaned. He switched nipples while he slipped his finger deeper into her and again dragged it to her clit. Brain continued this until Kate pulled his face to her to kiss him passionately as an orgasm surged through her body. He could feel her cunt muscles quivering around his finger. "More," Kate moaned.

Brian pushed her onto her back and crouched between her splayed legs. He planted kisses on his sister's puffy pussy lips before sliding his tongue into her pussy. He slipped his tongue up through Kate's pussy until reaching her clit. He flicked her bean while he slipped his finger back inside her. Brian knew he was doing it right when Kate grabbed his head and began to hump his mouth.

An explosive orgasm hit Kate. In all of her masturbation sessions and countless hours of exploring her body, she'd never felt such sensations. Kate's body spasmed and convulsed as her brother continued to pleasure her. She finally had to push him away.

The afterglow of her climax was short-lived. They heard the garage door opening. Their parents were home earlier than expected. Kate bolted out of bed and gathered her clothes to go to her room. She kissed her brother, telling him that she'd be back later that night after everyone had gone to bed.

Brian wondered what his sister would do when she returned. He sat stroking his cock as he waited for her to return. Around midnight, Kate quietly came back into her room. She was wearing her bathrobe, cinched at the waist. He didn't try to hide his erection as she entered. Nor did she when she dropped her robe, exposing her naked body.

Kate came and stood in front of her brother, allowing him to kiss and squeeze her titties. She cupped his head to her while he sucked her nipples and fingered her pussy. Kate knelt in front of him and kissed him. "Can I try something?" she asked as she lowered her face into his lap.

She took the head of her brother's cock into her mouth and sucked the head while she swirled her tongue. Kate looked up at Brian as he nodded his approval before sucking the rest of his cock into her mouth. Kate sucked and swirled his cock in her mouth, trying to mimic what she'd seen in the few porn videos that she'd just watched.

Brian placed his hands on her head, following the movements as her head bobbed up and down in his lap. He leaned back to watch as his sister sucked his cock. It seemed as if everything was happening in slow motion. He could see how her lips slid over his cock as she sucked, and he could feel the texture of her tongue as she dragged it across his vein.

Brian now knew the feeling that his sister felt as they experienced oral for the first time. Suddenly, with almost no warning, he started to cum. He held her head firmly as he pumped his hips while he came into her mouth.

Kate kept sucking and running her tongue along Brian's vein until he finished cumming. Her cheeks were puffed out, and a little cum oozed out of the corner of her mouth. She frantically looked around, but there was no place to spit it, so she gulped down his bitter-sweet spunk. It tasted nothing like what she'd tried earlier, but she wanted to learn to like it.

"Thank you, Katy," Brian said as she got up to leave.

"Thank you for earlier. Maybe tomorrow we can do it again."

Over the next few days, they had many occasions to lick, suck and grind on each other. All of this culminated in even more forbidden acts on Saturday. Their mother would be at church for choir practice, and their dad would be putting the final touches on his sermon.

The two went upstairs to Brian's room after their parents had left and began to indulge in their new-found sinful pleasure. Kate let her brother undress her. She found it erotic to have his hands on her. To let him remove her clothing and expose her. She began to lubricate every time she thought about her brother's hand on her body.

Kate waited until Brian got on his back in the center of the bed before climbing on top of him. She spread her damp pussy lips and slid across her brother's cock. Her breasts would hang in his face as she ground her slit along her brother's vein.

Kate humped faster as she got close to having an orgasm, and the tip of Brian's cock accidentally slipped into Kate's vagina. He froze, telling her not to move or he'd blow his wad inside of her. They lay there until his cock went limp, and she could slide off of him.

"Do you want to try and lick each other at the same time?" Kate asked. She'd yet to learn the term sixty-nine.

"You mean sixty-nine. That's what it's called when two people have oral sex at the same time."

"Okay, know-it-all. Whatever they call it. Let's try it," she said as she pushed him on his back.

Kate knelt over her brother's face until he said he was ready. She lowered her pussy to Brian's mouth and gasped when his tongue darted into her vagina. The exquisite sensation of her brother's tongue slipping through her pussy sent shivers up and down her spine.

She playfully took Brian's cock into her mouth, dragging her teeth along his shaft. When she pulled his cock back out to the tip, she tickled it with her tongue. She started to bob her head up and down as she slid her brother's cock between her lips, sucking gently.

The sinful siblings writhed on Brian's bed as they humped each other's faces. The huge climax that was building in Kate seemed to allude her as she humped her brother's tongue. She begged Brian to slip his fingers into her while he licked, but even that didn't bring the desired satisfaction.

Kate lifted her head. "Put one in my ass."

Her words were muffled by her thighs clamped tightly to Brian's ears. "What?" he asked.

"Put a finger in my butthole."

Brian didn't hesitate to slip one up her dumper and somehow managed to get his ring finger in her anus while keeping two in her twat. He thrust his fingers into her as they sixty-nined.

Kate began to squeal the best that she could with a mouth full of her brother's cock. It was what she needed to be pushed over the edge. Waves of climax crashed over her as Brian ravaged her holes. She continued to suck and stroke Brian's dick the best that she could.

She felt Brian's dick surge and his hips thrust forward forcefully as a torrent of cum shot into her mouth. His bitter nut juice filled her mouth, causing her to spit it out as she pumped his cock. Streams of spunk splashed across Kate's face as Brian emptied his sack.

Kate moved to her brother's side and snuggled against his chest. "It didn't hurt."

"What didn't?"

"When your cock slipped in. It didn't hurt. Maybe someday we'll do it for real. Mom wants to put me on the pill, but Dad says no. If she does convince him, I'd like to do it with you," Kate said as she wiped Brian's...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments