Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pastor's Kids 2

"The naughtiness continues in the parsonage while their parents are away."

165
9 Comments 9
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

The next morning, Brian and Kate got up early, showered, and went downstairs to make breakfast. Their parents were leaving to visit a sister church a few towns over that was having a guest speaker. They wouldn't be home until late because of a scheduled evening sermon.

Now that they were older, they could decide whether to go with their parents or not. Brian and Kate ate breakfast with their parents, eagerly waiting for them to leave so they could continue what they started the night before.

The siblings waited about a half hour before running up to Brian's room. Kate kissed her brother before sinking to her knees in front of him to undo his pants. She let the fall to the floor around her ankles and pulled down his boxers. Brian's rapidly growing cock had already started to glisten at the tip with excitement.

Kate flicked her tongue over the tip of her brother's cock while she stroked it. She licked his precum as soon as it formed on his cock. Kate had always shied away from his spunky seed, but after the taste she got of it the night before, she decided she liked it.

Brian placed both hands on her head and began to slowly fuck his sister's mouth while she kept steady suction until he was ready cum. At this point, he would pull out until the urge had dissipated. He repeated this a few times before he picked Kate off the floor, telling her that he wanted to try licking her pussy.

Kate slipped out of her leggings, which her parents refused to let her wear out of the house. Their dad said they showed off her cooter, and it was inappropriate in public. Kate would yank them up in the front to show her camel toe whenever he said it. Of course, her brother loved it because he could see her pussy lips.

Brian was shocked as he watched Kate finish disrobing. She was wearing a lacy red thong and matching bra that she'd snuck from her mother's dresser drawer. She giggled a little when Brian's eyes went wide and asked her where she had gotten them from. "Would you believe that they're Mom's?"

Brian took his sister in his arms and kissed her as his hands slid over the silken material that covered her bra. "I think it looks better on you. Mom wouldn't fill out the cups like you do," he said while he tried to unclasp the hooks. Kate reached behind her to do it so he wouldn't tear it like he'd done to one of her bras.

Kate slipped her arms through the straps while Brian's hands held the cups in place. She knew he liked the reveal when her titties fell free. He would lower his hands, slowly bearing her nipples, which he would immediately suck into his mouth. He did exactly that.

Kate ran her fingers through his hair and pulled his face tighter to her bosom. It was something that she loved. The feeling of his warm mouth and the way that he would flick her nips with his tongue. They'd become intimately knowledgeable of each other's bodies.

Brian slid one hand down the front of her thongs and found she was already wet. He slipped a finger inside of her pussy and fingered her a few times. He felt Kate go weak in the knees and scooped her up in his arms. He gently placed her on the bed and slid her thong down her long legs. His sister instinctively spread her legs for her brother's advance.

Kate leaned back onto her elbow to watch as her brother slipped his tongue into her glistening pussy lips. He stuck his tongue in as far as he could and wiggled it around the inside. A shiver ran up her spine when his nose grazed her clitoris. "Ahh, yes," she moaned.

Brian realized what he'd done to make her moan and kept rubbing his nose on her clit while he licked her insides until she came. Kate quivered and twitched at his touch. When her orgasm subsided, he asked, "Do you want to sixty-nine?" It was something that they'd never tried, and now that he knew she liked the taste of his cum he thought to ask.

Kate moved over to make room for Brian to join her on the bed. She waited for him to get comfortable on his back before climbing on top of him. He grabbed her ass cheeks as he started to lick her pussy again. Kate took her Brian's cock back into her mouth and began moving her mouth along the length of his shaft, and would swirl her tongue around its head when she got to the tip.

Within minutes, she was grinding her slit on his face as another orgasm rippled through her body. Kate realized that in this position, she could take her brother's cock deeper into her throat. She held the tip against the back of her throat until her gag reflex relaxed enough to slip past her uvula. After a few more minutes, she could feel the vibrations of her brother's moans on her vagina and knew he was about to cum.

Kate sat upright to grind herself harder on her brother's mouth and give him a few moments to quell his urge to cum. After she had a couple more climaxes, she took his cock back into her mouth. Kate let him thrust his cock into her gullet and fuck her throat. She felt his sack convulse as his cock swelled inside her mouth. Spurt after spurt of warm semen filled her mouth. She gulped rapidly to keep it from overflowing her mouth until Brian finished pumping his hips.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

"You've mastered tongilingus. You can lick my pussy anytime,"

Seth laughed as he corrected her. "It's cunnilingus, Kate. Cunni-lingus," he laughed.

"But you use your tongue to do it." Kate giggled back. "So it's tongilingus,"

"Call it what you want. I'll eat your pussy all day, any day."

"I'm beginning to think that about your cock, too. I'll suck you off whenever you want."

"What about when you suggested anal last night?"

Kate explained that she wasn't really ready to go that far, being that they only really fucked once. "Maybe we should work up to it," she said. "Did you like what we did last night?"

"Of course I did. Why do you want to try it again?"

"Umm hmm," Kate nodded emphatically.

"That's good because I do, too," he replied as he pulled his sister's face to his and kissed her.

While they kissed, Kate pushed her brother onto his back and lay on top of him. She rubbed her pussy against his withered penis in the hopes of breathing new life into his trouser snake. Her passionate kisses only got her so far. Kate reached between them to shift her brother's cock so she could pin it to his pubic bone with her pussy.

Kate slid her slippery slit along the length of his shaft until he was rock solid again. She raised up enough so she could reach down and guide it into her cunt. Kate rubbed her clit as she slowly slid his manhood in and out of her vagina, giving herself multiple orgasms.

Brian told her that it was his turn to be on top, and she rolled her over onto her back. He knelt between her legs and slipped his cock back inside Kate's cunt. He lowered his mouth to her breasts and sucked a nipple between his lips. He swirled one nipple and then the other with his tongue as he slammed his cock into Kate's pussy harder and harder with every stroke.

Their bodies thudded together with enough force to make Kate grunt from the impact. Brian could feel Kate's pussy quivering around his cock. He needed to pull out to prevent himself from cumming but wanted his sister to keep cumming. He dropped to his belly and buried his face into Kate's muff, and stuck his tongue into her cunt hole. Just as he slipped his tongue into her, she came, spritzing his face with cum when she squirted.

Kate wrapped her legs around his head and held his face there until her climax ebbed. When she released him, she saw his cum covered face with a broad smile. "Roll over," he told her. Her brother lifted her butt into the air, and he entered her from behind. She felt his cock touching different spots deep inside of her pussy. His long, deep strokes brought her to climax again.

Kate fell forward as her body was rocked by waves of pleasure that coursed through her body. All the while, Brian kept thrusting his cock into her quim until Kate begged him to stop or she would explode.

Brian straddled her legs when he pulled his cock from her vagina and slipped it between his sister's ass cheeks. He squeezed Kate's butt cheeks together on his cock as he slid his cock between them. Each time the tip of his cock got near her anus, Kate would pivot her hips, trying to get her brother's cock to slip in.

Anal pleasure was Kate's secret sin that even Brian didn't know about. She'd spend extra time in the bathtub sticking her fingers and other items up her pooper.

She finally zigged when he zagged, and his cock slipped up her bum. It took a couple more strokes before Brian realized when his cock was. "Am I in your ass?"

"Uh, Huh," she moaned as she reached behind her and grabbed his ass cheek to prevent him from pulling out. "Keep going," she begged.

Kate groaned when Brian shoved his cock all the way in as far as he could go. "Oh, God. Keep going. Fuck my ass, Brian. Fuck me," she groaned.

"You like that?"

"God, yes! Mooooore. Please fuck my ass, Brian,"

Brain laid on his sister, taking long, steady strokes into his sister's dumper. "Oh my god, Kate, this feels amazing," he said as he continued to pound her into the bed. He could feel his sister's fingers thrusting into her vagina, and the sensation sent a jolt through his balls.

"God, Kate. I'm gonna cum."

"Do it!" she screeched. "Cum in my ass, Brian, Oh, God, I'm cumming, too. Hurry," she cried.

Brian slammed his cock up his sister's anus a few more times before unleashing a torrent of semen that filled her bowels. His nuts spasmed, and a searing pain shot through his testicles. He'd never cum so hard in his life.

Kate lay there writhing in ecstasy, with her brother's pulsating pecker still wedged up her bum. He placed gentle kisses on the side of her face while they basked in post-coitus shivers. "I could do this all day," Kate said.

"I'm gonna need a minute or two, and we'll need another shower, too."

"I love you, Brian."

"I love you, too, Kate."

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments