Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Fucked A Stranger On Holiday

"A story about how I found out my wife had been fucking another guy"

50
13 Comments 13
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

We recently returned from a beautiful holiday in Croatia. We quickly fell into a relaxed rhythm delicious food, plenty to drink, lying by the pool and nipping back to the room for a hot fuck on the balcony where anyone could see us. I loved fucking Elle from behind whilst she tried to keep quiet as she came.

After a few drinks at lunch, I would put my headphones on and have a peaceful siesta.

One afternoon, Elle wasn't beside me on the sunbed when I woke up. Craving a cold beer, I made my way to the bar. Elle appeared, waved and sat down. There were two girls at the bar and I overheard a little of what they were saying.

“Yeah, that's her. Long dark hair. White bikini. Yeah, with Jason. Slut.”

“It's only cos you're jealous. Sally told me he's unbelievable in bed.” They giggled like schoolgirls as they walked away.

I looked over to Elle. She was the only girl with long dark hair. She was the only girl wearing a white bikini.

My mind started spinning. What the fuck was she up to. I decided not to broach it with her immediately and see what I could find out.

She was horny when I returned. My suspicions meant that she got the roughest hardest angry fuck I could give her.

The next day I only pretended to fall asleep. After 15 minutes or so Elle quietly got up and walked towards the hotel. I knew something was up so I quickly followed her. She entered the lift and I lost her for a minute. Thinking on my feet I asked reception what room Jason was in. The girl looked at me suspiciously but said “Room 310”.

I came out of the lift and realised my heart was beating way too fast and I was shaking.

I walked slowly to room 310. I both wanted to know but was terrified to know what Elle was up to.

I immediately knew what she was doing when I arrived at the door. The sounds she makes when she’s fucking are so personal to her. I could instantly hear her distinctive breathing and moaning. She was cheating on me.

What I felt next shocked me. My cock was growing in my shorts. I was getting horny. Hearing her fucking another guy was turning me on.

I couldn't bear listening to her come so I went back to my room. My cock was rock hard. I could imagine her coming, being fucked by some guy who in my mind had a gym-fit body and a massive dick.

Disgusted at myself I pulled my shorts down and lay on the bed wanking furiously. I came so hard. Spunk hit the headboard and I groaned as my long orgasm slowly subsided.

What to do next?

I truly loved her. I thought until a few minutes previously that she was happy with our sex life. I could make her come in 30 seconds. We were the same kind of kinky. She is a gorgeous woman. She liked dressing up for me and filming dirty clips. She could look pretty and innocent, sensual and sexy, classy and beautiful but she was the filthiest fuck I’d ever had.

I went down to the pool and tried to think of anything but her fucking strangers.

“Nice siesta?” she chirped. “I'm parched. Fancy a beer?”

I nodded. I was furious inside but as she walked round to the I couldn't help but admire her slim, long legs. Tight arse and beautiful, large breasts.

I wasn't sure how to play it. She lay down and said quietly. “I'm knackered. Think I might have a nap myself.”

I had to say something.

“Not like you to be worn out in the afternoon.”

“Is it because you were in 310 fucking a guy called Jason? What the fuck Elle?” 

She didn't look flustered and she paused for a couple of seconds and muttered “I wanted to tell you. I didn’t want you to find out like that.”

There wasn’t any guilt, shame or apology in her words.

“I followed you up to his room and listened to you being fucked. Nobody makes noises like you when you are having sex.”:

She looked at me almost as if she felt sorry for me. “I'm sorry you heard us. It was a spontaneous thing. His girlfriend was flirting with me yesterday when you were asleep. She invited me up to her room. You've always said I could sleep with other girls. She was telling me dirty stories in the lift and I was becoming wetter and wetter. I was shocked when we opened her door. There was this really cute guy with a fit body lying on the bed stroking one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen.”

“I couldn’t turn back. It was so hot. I was so wet. She went over and started playing with him, softly running her fingers from his balls to his tip.”

He quietly said, “You're more than welcome to watch but I promise you it’ll be more fun if you come join us.”

“I started softly kissing Evie. She was a really good kisser. I was nervous about touching his cock but she took my hand and softly wrapped my fingers around him. It was rock hard. Evie started playing with my nipples. That's probably when you were listening. She made me moan. With one hand grabbing his cock and one hand exploring Evie’s pussy, I came and tried really hard not to show it.”

“Jason turned me onto all fours and with Evie kissing and touching me he gently used his cock to tease me, rubbing the tip up and down between my lips.”

SaraCokss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraCokss

I tried to subtly rearrange my shorts because I was starting to get hard. Elle noticed and in a really dirty whisper said “Shall we go up to the room and I can tell you the rest.”

Lying beside her on the bed she carried on with her confession.

“He slowly eased the tip of his dick just inside me. It hurt but I wanted him inside me so badly and I was so wet I pushed back and gasped out as he put a couple of inches inside me. He started moving it in and out while Evie lay beside me playing with my body. After a minute or two I decided I didn't care if it hurt I wanted him to really fuck me hard. I was pushing against him urging him to thrust himself all the way in but he just used a couple of inches which was so frustrating.”

“You know I’ve dreamed of having a big cock for ages. I keep hinting for you to fuck me, really fuck me in my heels bent over so I could touch the floor. I’ve been getting more and more frustrated and I guess I felt I was missing out.”

“Do you like my prick?” he said with a cheeky grin.

“Very much.” I gasped. 

“Do you want it inside you?”

“So much.” I was breathing hard. “Stop playing with me. Please”

“I felt dirty begging him to fuck me."

“Please. I've never been fucked by a big cock. My husband is small and he just cannot fuck me in the way I bet you can.”

“He thrust himself in as far as he could. I let out a small scream, it was so painful but I could feel every inch of his cock stretching me in a way I could never have imagined. The pain ebbed away."

“He slowly pulled his cock out so that the tip was almost out of me and then pushed it in as deep as could, listening to me moan. After a few slow thrusts, the pain was replaced by pleasure. He gained a little pace but Evie was now playing with my clitoris and I softly moaned, ‘I'm sorry I'm going to come’. Having an orgasm with a fat long cock in me was unbelievable. My fussy squeezing tightly on his dick was the best thing ever to happen to me in bed.”

“He sternly said, "My turn now.’”

“He sat on the edge of the bed and gently pulled me to him. He turned me around so I was facing a full-length mirror. We looked so good together. His cock looked even bigger from that angle.” 

“I want you to watch in the mirror as you lower yourself down on my cock.”

“He was being a bit bossy but I liked it. He had a warm deep commanding voice.”

“I couldn't take my eyes off the mirror watching my pussy taking his fat cock in slowly but steadily. It looked huge as I slid further and further. I wanted to take all of him. I came again as I saw it all go in, my pussy lips stretched wide nestling on his balls.”

“I hadn’t noticed but Evie had been filming us.”

Elle looked deep into my eyes. “You’d like to watch the clip wouldn’t you?" She had started slowly stroking my cock. “I know that everything will be OK between us because I know that secretly you’ve always wanted a man to do to me what you can’t.” She was right. I had never been this horny.

She continued.

“It felt amazing sitting on him looking at my lips spread wide. I realised what I’d been missing. He told me to bounce on him but I could tell he wanted to move.” 

“As I stood up I kissed him and in that filthy tone you love so much I whispered into his ear.” 

“That was the best fuck I've ever had. When we get back home I want you to come see me. We'll book a nice hotel and you tell me exactly what you want me to do for you. I’d like to dress up for you. I am filthy so whatever fantasy you have I’ll oblige.” 

“He picked me up powerfully and threw me onto my back. He lifted my legs up and placed them on his shoulders. He pressed himself on me. I had him tight in my arms and it felt like we were one as he went in again. He thrusted so hard and I heard myself calling out his name. ‘Yes yes yes’ I shouted as I felt his balls slapping against me. He was sweating now and he quickened as he said, 'I'm nearly there.'"

I whispered into his ear ‘Don’t come inside me. Pull out. I want you to come all over me. I want to feel your hot spunk splashing on me.’ He did as he was told and stood in front of me getting closer. He let out an almighty roar and said ‘Oh my God’ over and over. He exploded all over me. His cock throbbed and another load came shooting out. He was moaning ‘I’m still coming’ His spunk was thick and heavy and tasted lovely as he shot onto face and hair. I’d never seen a guy come like that.”

“I started to move from the bed but Evie giggled ‘You stay right there. 'She slowly licked and sucked up the spunk from my tits and came up and kissed me deeply sharing his come. It tasted lovely. We all lay together for a few minutes just stroking and touching.”

“‘Same time tomorrow?" Jason called out, giving me a cheeky wink. ‘Count on it’ I said. As I closed the door I saw Evie take his still-hard cock into her mouth."

I was now as hard as I'd ever been. As she was telling me the truth it was turning us both on. I felt inferior and spurned. It made no sense but as she took me in her mouth and made me come I knew that this was too horny to give up.

We’ll be doing it again.

Published 
Written by Naughtybutnice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments