Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

DiscreetOfficeServices.Com Chapters 21--22

"Whore hard but keep a low profile..."

23
6 Comments 6
455 Views 455
10.0k words 10.0k words

Chapter Twenty-One...

The Present... Tuesday...

After I changed clothes, I caught a taxi from my apartment to the hotel where I was to give a Nooner to my first client. In the taxi, I called Danny to test out his new Bluetooth. It worked perfectly. He could work and talk at the same time. Danny was much more interested in what I was doing than what he was doing. Where I was going and what I'd be doing once I got there. The taxi driver seemed very interested, too.

I had an incoming call from Marla, so I had to put Danny on hold to take it. Marla called to offer me a 'Cinderella Date' for Friday. I call night appointments Cinderella Dates because they ended at midnight, or the price Marla charged for her girl's services went up. Way up! What Marla was offering me was a looong Cinderella Date that might last from Friday afternoon until Sunday evening. Cha-Ching!!! Money in the bank!

A rich guy was hosting a poker game for some high rollers. The game would start Friday evening and last until Sunday evening or until there was one guy with all the money. The rich guy did this every three or four months. He invited equally rich friends and spiced the game up with the opportunity to pit their skill against a well-known celebrity poker player or two. Five or six rich guys showing off their wealth by losing money? Who could say no to that?

This was the guy who'd thrown the bachelor party that became my first gangbang. He'd liked how I'd assumed the role of 'hostess' for the poker game in the basement. He's requested Marla to send me to his games since then. My share of the fee Marla charged for an all-weekend gig was sizable. Added to that would be chips of different values slipped inside my cleavage and, other more personal places for services like lap dances, blow jobs under the table or trips to a couch or bed. Last game, twice I was just placed on my hands and knees next to the table for a quicky fuck 'for luck'. The other players had watched and shouted encouragement until the men finished inside me. After I'd sucked their cocks clean, they'd zipped up before resuming to play cards.

So, I knew going in what to expect. I'd be treated like a whore and fucked like a slut. But I also knew that at the end of the weekend there'd be an envelope stuffed with cash that each man had contributed to for my gift. The money I'd earned from the last poker game had bought me my living room furniture. My very expensive furniture. I planned on spending lots of money next week and this was a way to help pay for everything...

"Do you want the assignment," Marla asked.

"Damn, Marla! This is pretty short notice for a full weekend gig," I complained to spoof Marla into maybe thinking I was making a huge sacrifice in agreeing.

"I know. I just got off the phone with the client. He requested you but I can send another girl if..."

"No! No, I'll do it," I hastily agreed, ruining my huge sacrifice act. I could almost hear Marla grinning through the phone as I did a quick, mental calendar check. Good! My period wouldn't start until after this weekend. I'm very regular and there was a two-day grace period before my period started. I wouldn't be earning money for a week and I had plans that required money. This was too much money to turn down even if I wasn't eager to do it.

"I'll do it," I hurried to assure Marla again. I reminded Marla of the days I wouldn't be working next week. Marla never understood why I didn't work during 'that time of the month.' She always reminded me that she had clients who would like to earn their 'Red Badge of Courage'. As for me? The thought was just icky! Even a whore has to have limits. Besides, getting fucked pretty much every day really wasn't as exciting as Danny thought. I liked having my days off.

This would be an easy gig. Most of the time I'd be serving drinks, making sandwiches, and emptying ashtrays. All while looking sexy and letting the men play grab ass, of course. Lighting cigarettes. Puffing cigars to light. Giving a blow job under the table 'for luck'. My only other duty was to be available if a player wanted to take a break from the game for a trip to a bed, chair or floor. Those trips would be rare at first as the players concentrated on the game. But since no one could leave until the game was over, later I expected to be on my back more and more often as I made myself available to console players who'd lost their stake and were out of the game.

I could still hear Marla smiling as she told me to be outside her office building at a certain time on Friday. A car would pick me up. Marla didn't know where the poker game would be held. The last time I'd been a 'hostess' the driver hadn't even known the final destination. He'd gotten a call to let him know after he'd picked me up. This would be a cash game with a half-million dollar buy-in. There would be upwards of four million dollars in cash at this game and security would be tight.

While I had Marla on the phone, I told her of my desire for more Cinderella Dates and fewer Nooners. Marla had been in favor of this ever since I'd rented my small Mom Apartment and moved 'permanently' to the city from my parents' house. The reason? I made Marla more money being an 'escort' for a couple of nights than I would for a week of Nooners. Plus, they were easy assignments. Like the one this weekend. I'd be tired by Sunday when the game broke up but I'd also be several thousand dollars richer.

I had my own reasons for wanting more Cinderella Dates. There was the added money, of course, but my real reason? I had more fun on the few Cinderella Dates I'd agreed to than I had giving Nooners. There were some Preferred Customers I'd continue to see. Charlie, for certain. I liked being tied up. And there was Harry, whose name was always followed with a silent 'the Horse' in my head because, well, do I really need to explain?

I disconnected from Marla to call Danny back to inform him that he would have to occupy himself this weekend. I told him why and there was silence on his end. "C'mon, Danny. Don't get all huffy and quiet," I said. "You knew I'd have to do things like this. We agreed I'd need to keep my regular job to remain 'under the radar' of anyone looking for me. If I turned down an easy, high-paying job..."

"I know. I do know but that doesn't mean I have to like it," Danny grumped, then paused and continued quietly. "But I wonder if business-as-usual is your only reason."

I didn't have an answer Danny would like and disconnected. When the taxi pulled up to the hotel, I went up and pretended that the old guy with the flabby body was the best lover in the world. A long sixty-nine had finally gotten Gary's dick hard enough for him to move on top of me.

He was inside me, poised over me on locked arms while happily humping away when he suddenly stopped in mid-hump. I was playing with my tits for his enjoyment and his gaze was fixed on my left hand.

"Are you engaged," he asked incredulously. I'd forgotten I was wearing my 'engagement ring'. This was hardly the time for a long explanation, so I just answered Yes.

"Does he know you're a... I mean, what you do?"

I decided that one lie deserved another, so I said my fiancée didn't know how I earned extra money. This seemed to really excite Gary. My being engaged had caused a subtle change in our relationship. I wasn't just a whore he'd hired. I was a fellow cheater! He was cuckolding another man's woman! He continued fucking me with extra vigor.

After Gary came, he rested on me and gasped, "Your fiancée is one lucky guy to have this... You, I mean."

I'd fucked Gary before. Those times he was a one-time-only fuck. Today he was so excited he came twice. He even followed me into the shower. Playing with my tits and getting hard again while I cleaned our sex from my body. We didn't have time for another fuck, but I sat on my heels in the shower and gave him a wet, sloppy blow job. Poor Gary was very disappointed when I couldn't stay long enough to finish him. When I lied about my having to leave to meet my fiancée, he was very eager to assure me he'd call me the next time he was in town.

I caught a taxi to another hotel for my second appointment. In the taxi, I counted the gift Gary had slipped into my bra as I'd dressed. It was more than double what he usually gifted. Who says Cheaters-Never-Prosper? The gift didn't move the old guy up to my Preferred Customer list, but it made his fat belly more bearable.

My second client had pretty much the same reaction as Gary. He became more excited, more energetic when he noticed my ring. I lied again. With him still inside me I explained that my fiancée had no idea that I was cheating on him on my days off from my 'real' job to make extra money. I got a larger-than-usual gift again before he left the hotel room to go home to the wife he'd told me he was going to divorce. Lying on the bed counting my money, I wondered why I hadn't bought myself a ring long ago since it caused such a reaction!

I guess men liked the idea of being a cuckolding secret lover more than being a paying client.

I had time to go shopping at a specialty outlet after my second client. I was in my apartment snipping tags off the outfits I'd need for the weekend when Danny arrived. He'd showered in his apartment and smelled like soap. I was disappointed. I liked the earthy-smelling Danny. When I showed him the clothes I was snipping tags from, he may not have liked what I would be doing this weekend, but he certainly approved of the wardrobe I'd be wearing.

Three French Maid outfits in different styles and cuts. All black with frilly panties and yards of white lace. Another plus to these outfits was the small slit in the panties, hidden by a short skirt, that wasn't readily apparent unless I bent over. Short skirts, very deep-cut bodices, and crotchless panties. I thought I was dressed for the occasion. All the maid outfits were pretty much the same, so I only tried one outfit on for Danny.

"The smallest chip in the game is worth a thousand dollars," I explained to Danny as we sat on my couch drinking beer. "These are all rich guys who want to flaunt their wealth. When the players get a little drunk from too many drinks and a little punch drunk from lack of sleep..." I took Danny's hand and moved it under my skirt to place it between my thighs. A finger quickly discovered the slit in the crotchless panties and pushed inside me. Danny's finger went deeper when I told him, "You'd be amazed at how many poker chips will be left in my pussy cleft."

We kissed as I let Danny finger me for a couple of minutes before I pulled his fingers from me. I stood up, promising to change into my final costume for his approval. When I came out of the bedroom this time, Danny's eyes went wide. My 'costume' was only a studded leather, dog collar with a long, metal dog leash. I pushed Danny's knees apart and knelt on the floor between them before handing him the leather handle of the leash.

"Towards the end of the game, when everyone is tired and needs a little pick-me-up to recharge their batteries," I told Danny. "I strip and hand the winner of the next game that handle. He can keep it or give it away. Until the game ends, I do anything the holder of my leash commands."

"So, anyone can ask you to do anything?"

I shook my head, no, "Anyone holding my leash can command me to do anything."

Danny's hips shifted in excitement, "What... Um, what kind of commands?"

I stretched up on my knees and dragged my boobs across his shirt as I leaned over to whisper wickedly in his ear, "I've sucked a lot of cock while kneeling under a poker table."

Danny finally began to understand and looked at the leather handle in his hand. "Sooo, I command you now?"

"Yes, Master," I answered subserviently. I lowered my forehead to touch the floor and like a good sex slave, I asked, "What is your wish, Master?"

Danny wasn't an idiot. Grinning, he commanded me to come closer. I knee-walked until my thighs touched the front of my couch. Danny spent several minutes kissing me while playing with my tits. Sucking on my nipples until they were hard and aching. When he pulled his mouth away, he commanded me to stand up.

Whispering a subservient, 'Yes, Master'... I did.

Danny remained sitting on the couch. "Don't respond in any way to what I do," he commanded and pushed a hand between my legs.

I kept my head up and had to bite my lip from moaning in gratification as Danny began to finger my pussy. Trying on my outfits in front of Danny... Seeing how he'd salivated at seeing me in a sexy maid's costume while knowing I'd be exposed like that in front of other men... My pussy was practically dripping. It didn't hurt that I could see that Danny's cock was hard in his jeans as he discovered how wet I was as his fingers penetrated me. Two fingers began slowly moving inside my pussy while a thumb began to circle my clit... My thighs trembled and I couldn't stop the whimper that formed in the back of my throat.

Shit! I wanted an orgasm! For too long I'd had old, flabby men in offices and hotel rooms fucking me. I was practically vibrating in my desire for Danny's hard body and big cock to ride me. Damn it! I deserved an orgasm. My legs began trembling more the longer Danny fingered me. As commanded, I stayed as quiet as I could, but I couldn't quite stop the high-pitched, quiet whimpers that signaled my need for release when his thumb pressed harder and began to play faster across my clit.

Pulling his fingers from me, Danny stood and put his fingers in my mouth to be sucked clean before we kissed.

"Get on your knees."

"Yes, Master."

"I think you know what I want," he commanded.

"Yes, Master."

I unzipped Danny's jeans quickly to expose what I wanted. But I didn't start sucking Danny's cock. Instead, I began teasing Danny with my mouth. Bouncing his balls on my tongue... Moving my mouth up and down his shaft while fondling his ball sack in my hand... Running my tongue over every part of his shaft and just as it seemed I was about to take his cock tip into my mouth, I'd kiss my way down the other side of his cock back to his sack to tea bag a ball before starting to kiss my way towards his cock tip again. Finally tired of 'about', Danny held my head still long enough to push his tip between my lips and I began to seriously suck him off until...

"Go to your bed," Danny commanded.

"Oh! Yes, Master!"

The Present... Late Tuesday Night...

Holy fuck... I didn't want to move. Sex with Danny as he'd tugged on my collar... Commanding me to assume one position after another... Commanding me to play with my creamy, cum filled pussy before following Danny's commands to suck them clean while he watched...Commanding me to suck his cock after he came...

After our fuck I'd thought we were done. But Danny had other ideas. After commanding me to suck his cock, Danny was hard and ready again quickly. He put me in doggy, tugging my head up by the leash as he fucked me. Cum and my own juices were coating my fingers as they stroked faster across my clit as my excitement grew. Danny gave my ass a few, tentative slaps but nothing that really stung. When I didn't complain, only moaned and pushed back to meet his cock thrusts, stinging, whipping lashes of the leather handle on my ass cheek came harder and more often. Whipping me, fucking me, riding me... Danny pushed me over the edge and my orgasm had been loooong and satisfying before he came again.

I usually take a shower both before and after I sleep. Hot water didn't just get me clean, it relaxed me at night and woke me up in the morning. At night I love the feel of clean skin on clean sheets. In the mornings, I like lounging in clean sheets before starting my day. I turned off the bright bathroom light and let the dim light from my lamp beside my bed be the only illumination in the shower stall. Turning my back to Danny, I moved my hair out of the way and waited for him to un-do my collar. And waited...

"Is it hard to figure out how to open the collar, Danny?"

"Not at all," Danny replied. Turning me to face him, he backed me up until I was sitting on the counter next to the sink. While being kissed I felt a thwack on my upper ass cheek from the leather handle still in Danny's hand. Danny pulled back just enough for me to watch him thwack my ass again.

"Maybe I just like commanding you," Danny said before using the leash to pull my mouth to his for a long kiss.

'Mmm,' I purred with a shit-eating grin. My lips moved against his as I whispered, "And what do you command, Master?"

Before Danny took off my collar, he displayed the handle of the leash before me and, "I command that you keep this near your bed. I may want to use it again."

"Yes, Master..."

Tonight's shower, with Danny there to wash my back, was relaxing and exciting at the same time. I washed Danny while Danny washed me. Hands glided over soapy skin. Danny's kisses and hands on various parts of my body... The thought of him collaring me again... It all combined to make me wet. His hard dick bumping and rubbing against me as we moved, made me wetter. I didn't resist when Danny backed me up against the cool tile of the shower. Kisses grew more heated. I wanted what Danny was offering.

I was shivering from the kisses to my neck as my legs were bumped wider by Danny's knees. Without thinking, I reached between us to guide Danny's cock between my legs. I moved the tip around my slit to wet it. Both of us groaned at the same time as he entered me.

Our stand-up loving was slow and satisfying. Kisses and neck nuzzles were plentiful. Hands continued to grip and massage my tits and ass cheeks as Danny began thrusting harder. Though I spread my longer legs, it was hard for Danny to go deep. When my feet slid on the soapy floor, I'd pull them together and Danny would slip out of my pussy. It was even harder for him to remain inside me when his thrusts became frantic. After Danny slipped from me once too often, I pushed him away long enough to turn and face the wall, spreading my legs wider.

Leaning forwards, I put my hands against the walls for balance and presented my ass. I looked over my shoulder and smiled in invitation to be mounted. I pushed my ass back as Danny gripped my hip with one hand and guided his cock tip between my pussy lips with the other. Danny mounted me hard and fast enough, that even though my pussy was open and slick from previous cum baths, it caused me to toss my head back and yelp, "Fuck!"

"Fuck me..." I continued to urge between grunts as Danny's thrusts became more sure, more forceful, pushing the breath from my lungs. The sound of his wet flesh pounding against my wet ass cheeks was loud in the small shower. I moaned as hands gripped my tits to pull me up, pressing my back to Danny's chest. I put my hands atop Danny's. My fingers forced Danny's deeper into the soft flesh of my large tits.

"Harder, Danny. Squeeze harder," I begged. "Pinch my nipples!" I love rough tit play, but when I groaned in satisfaction, Danny loosened his grip, afraid he'd hurt me. Twisting at the waist to push my breast into Danny's hand, I moaned, "Don't stop!"

Turning my head to face Danny. "Tell me when you're ready. I want you to come on my face." Danny was startled by my request. He didn't seem pleased. His thrusts stopped and he pulled his cock out. Roughly turning me to face him, he gripped my shoulders and pressed my back against the wall. I began to realize this was all too close to my telling him about my client coming on my face and his interest.

"What? Are you... You don't need to do things with me that you do for clients," he shouted angrily in my face.

"Danny, I don't do anything with you that I don't want to," I said just as forcefully. "I want you to come on my face and not because a client did."

We endured several seconds of a staring contest before I said, "Fuck it! Just fuck me and come wherever you want!"

Danny didn't answer, just turned me, bent me over and now his thrusts were fueled by anger as he pounded his hips against my ass cheeks. Closing my eyes, I leaned forwards to enjoy every angry thrust and every inch of cock inside me. Having Danny be more assertive with me than usual, pushing my legs even wider with his knees. A strong hand on the back of my neck pressed my face against the cool tile of the wall. It was exciting me! He took me hard and fast for long minutes until he groaned, "I'm going to come! Turn and kneel down!"

I turned quickly and squatted on my heels. Looking up at Danny with my mouth open, I watched as he stroked his cock a few seconds more before he groaned again and cum entered my mouth. I didn't expect much cum. Danny had already come twice. Danny's first cum stream went to the back of my mouth but then his aim improved and the next and the next cum spurts coated my forehead, cheeks, and chin with thick cum that clung to my skin. Dribbles and drops of cum continued to hit my face as Danny milked and shook his cock to free the last drops.

When I was convinced Danny's cock was done producing cum, I opened one eye but kept the eyelid closed that I'd felt cum hit. Cum stings when it gets in your eye. Using my hands on his tight ass cheeks to pull Danny's cock closer, I let him watch as I licked the last drop of cum from his tip. I took the large purple bulb between my lips. As I sucked on the fleshy tip, Danny milked his shaft to give me the last bit from his shaft. When Danny sighed and moved away to lean against the shower wall opposite me, I remained on my heels.

Even in the shadows of the shower stall, Danny had a good view of my face streaked with his cum as I licked my lips and smiled. I used a fingernail to carefully maneuver the thick strand of cum from my closed eye and eyelid. I pushed the cum past my nose and into my mouth. After licking my fingernail clean, I smiled up at Danny and said, "Feed me."

Danny looked uncertain but then understanding lit his face. A hesitant fingertip hooked a strand of thick cum suspended from my chin and brought it to my waiting mouth. More cum was pushed across my face and into my mouth until my face was mostly clean. I looked down to watch as Danny chased and collected more cum that had dropped onto my tits. I waited patiently as he chased cum tributes on my face and tits before sucking his fingers clean.

Standing, I let Danny watch me swallow his cum. I have to give Danny credit. When I stepped forward to pin him to the tile wall, he didn't pull back from my lips meeting his. But I didn't try to slip him tongue. Danny was near to being a virgin. Hell, I was pretty damned sure that the number of times Danny had had sex might still be counted on the fingers of my two hands. And I wouldn't need my thumbs... I needed to guide my inexperienced 'fiancée' to enjoy all things sexual one small step at a time.

Stepping from the shower after I'd washed my chest and face, we dried each other off. My tits and ass cheeks were red from Danny's vigorous use of his towel but very, very dry. I stepped away to turn the light on above the bathroom mirror. Wetting a washcloth, I began using it to clean my face of the last traces of cum. Danny cleared his throat and said, in his own way, "That was... I mean... I can understand why, ahh, your clients want to, you know..."

Angling my head this way and that to make certain the last vestiges of cum had been removed, I smiled at Danny's hesitant words as I set down the washcloth. I turned and leaned back against the sink counter. I spread my legs and like a mouse to cheese, Danny moved to stand between my thighs. This time when he kissed me, I did slip him tongue... But not much. One step at a time... But, now for another step, I decided as I broke our short kiss.

"Repeat after me," I whispered as I nuzzled his neck below his ear. "I liked coming on your face..."

Danny looked embarrassed but obediently repeated my sentence without pauses or any, 'umm, you knows'.

"I liked feeding you my cum," was my next sentence. Danny repeated it and when we kissed he slipped me a little tongue this time.

I believe it was taken for granted by both of us that Danny would stay with me tonight. Danny followed me to the bed and after looking at the cum wet sheets, he helped me put clean sheets on. As we tucked in the corners, he asked, "But, why... I mean, what do you enjoy about it?"

I laughed and asked, "The truth?"

When Danny nodded, I turned off the lights and moved under the covers. After Danny joined me, in the little light coming through my window, I answered, "Sometimes I enjoy letting clients come on my face because sometimes I like rough sex and being treated like a cum slut." 

That startled Danny but I put my finger on his lips and continued before he could question me, "And sometimes I enjoy letting a client come on my face because I know I'm just that much closer to being able to go home. And sometimes, like now, I enjoyed you coming on my face because I know that you enjoyed it. And I enjoyed it because it's easier to clean my face than between my legs before bed."

"Ah-ha! So, there's a practical reason as well," Danny laughed softly. Up on my elbow, I set my seldom-used alarm clock. As we met under the sheets again, I squirmed into my favorite cuddling position. I was relaxed and in the middle of a yawn when Danny's voice from the darkness asked, "Umm… So, sometimes you like being treated like, umm, a ahh…

I shushed him with a finger on his lips again, "Danny, if you couldn't tell how much I enjoyed you fucking me like a slut tonight, then you're beyond hope. I can't answer all your questions in one night. Save some for later." I withdrew my finger when he nodded.

But no sooner had I turned to place my back against Danny's chest in my now favorite spooning/falling asleep position, than a voice whispered in my ear, "Would you show me your cat costume some night?"

"Maybe. If you promise to make it worth my time," I answered in a quiet purr.

Chapter Twenty-Two...

Wednesday Morning...

Exiting the elevator on the correct floor, I gave the receptionist my new fake name while I channeled Daisy Duke and spoke in a fake Southern accent. At Danny's suggestion, I didn't use my fake German alias anymore. After asking the receptionist/secretary not to disturb us, Jeffrey closed his office door and pulled me close, whispering that we didn't have much time. Jeffrey's wife didn't trust him, I don't know why, and the secretary probably had his wife on speed dial.

Poulinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Poulinn

A client who wanted a happy in his office while not having much time was old hat to me by now. Rubbing my hand over the bulge in his trouser, I asked, "Do you want pussy or a blow job."

"Blow me," Jeffrey replied, already unbuckling his belt as I squatted on my heels.

Ya know? Some think that shit like this doesn't happen. After all, I may be easy but I'm not cheap! For a guy to pay Marla big bucks just to have me show up for a quickie blow job? Yea, well, this guy comes from a family that has 'Old Money'. Shit load amounts of old money. He may be paying his dues now in a crap office, but if he wants a fifteen-minute happy to help him get through a shitty day? He gets his happy!

I got busy, stroking hard cock while licking and sucking on the tip. Because Jeffrey had said he didn't have much time, I didn't play for long before I started seriously fucking his cock with my mouth.

As I took his tip deeper into my mouth, Jeffrey put a hand on the back of my head. Hip thrusts pushed his cock to the back of my mouth. I slipped my hands around to grip ass cheeks through his pants. It hadn't taken long for my mouth fucking his cock to become Jeffrey's cock fucking my mouth. Shifting to be comfortable, I let Jeffrey control the pace and depth of his cock moving in my mouth.

Jeffrey's cock wasn't large. I wasn't in danger of choking on it. I concentrated on unbuttoning my blouse. As Jeffrey's cock continued a steady, fast rhythm, I wanted any drool I had trouble swallowing to drip onto the exposed swell of my breasts above my bra's half-cups instead of my silk blouse. Walking out of his office and past his secretary with the front of my blouse wet would no doubt undo Jeffrey's attempt to disguise our meeting as business. The usual sounds of a busy office came through the door behind me to mix with the quiet, 'gah-gah-gah-gah' wet sounds coming from my mouth as Jeffrey continued to mouth fuck me.

Perhaps it was thinking of his secretary and co-workers working and walking by only a few feet away on the other side of the closed door, but it didn't seem to take much time before I heard a drawn-out, Ooh Fuuuck...

A quiet groan and a cock tip pushed against the back of my throat signaled Jeffrey's readiness just before I felt his cock pulse and hot cum hit the back of my mouth. Crotch hair tickled my nose as one hot stream after another coated my tongue. The familiar taste of cum... Hard, short hip thrusts... All familiar things to me as Jeffrey's grip on my head loosened.

I kept my lips pressed hard around the shaft to prevent cum and spit from escaping as they mixed and collected in my mouth. Jeffrey relaxed his fingers in my hair as he enjoyed a few moments of just having his cock in my mouth. Trying not to slurp loudly around his cock, I began swallowing the large load he'd left in my mouth. I moved back until only the tip remained between my lips as my hand milked the last drops of cum from the shaft.

I finished with a tongue lick of the cockhead to collect any last cum. With my fingers still wrapped around Jeffrey's shaft, I sucked hard on the tip for a bit longer before letting the very purple and engorged bulb slip from my mouth with a soft pop of air.

I kept his slightly flaccid and more malleable shaft in my fist as I stood. Jeffrey's eyes were locked on my exposed boobs and he worked another button open before pulling my blouse wider. My lacey half-cups barely covered my nipples. I stood quietly as fingers pulled bra cups down to expose them. Jeffrey seemed perfectly content to suck on one nipple and then the other while his hands molded my breasts. 

Jeffrey had his fun until, with last hard sucking pulls on my erect nipples, he moved his mouth away. I pressed my body close to his and trailed light kisses to the side of his neck, whispering, "I know you want more."

"I do," Jeffrey agreed. "Damn, I wish I had more time today." He hadn't let go of my breasts. I moaned to show him how good it felt to have him squeeze my tits.

"I do, too," I agreed, trying to sound like a woman in heat. "I'd love to have a hard cock inside me." I still had my hand on his cock and gave it a squeeze. I pulled his mouth hard to my nipple. "Are you sure you don't have time… Maybe bend me over your desk... I was really looking forward to a hard fuck this morning."

Okay... I was acting. So, what? Men love to hear a woman beg for their cock. I was glad Jeffrey wouldn't want a repeat blowjob or a quick fuck. I couldn't let him know that though, so I moaned like a bitch in need.

Jeffrey stopped sucking on my nipple, "I wish I had time, but I have a video conference scheduled for just a little time from now."

"Want me to hide under your desk to suck your cock while you're on the call?"

Jeffrey laughed and shook his head, No.

"Well, okay," I pouted, putting my boobs back into my bra. Jeffrey handed me tissues so I could clean residual cum and spit from my face. 

Using my compact's mirror, I began fixing my makeup. Jeffrey watched as I applied blush with sweeps of a brush. Once I was satisfied my 'face' was good, I applied a thick coat of red lipstick.

Both of us were grinning as I bent over to press my lips firmly to the tip. Pulling back, we both could see the red 'kiss' I'd left on the head. Jeffrey handed me more tissues to wipe off the lipstick.

Jeffrey kept repeating how he wished he had more time while I kept acting disappointed. Handing me a large manila envelope, Jeffrey opened the door and in a normal voice meant for his secretary to hear announced, "Look over the contracts. We'll schedule another appointment for next month."

We kept up the charade as he walked me to the elevators. Just before the elevator door opened, I gave his crotch an out-of-sight grope.

"I hope to see you next month," I smiled before stepping into the elevator.

I folded the bills I found at the bottom of the manila envelope and slipped the money into my purse. The manila envelope went into a trash can. In a taxi, I counted the bills and was happy at the amount. All for a ten-minute blowjob, a quick swallow and a few minutes of a performance worthy of an Academy Award. Not a bad morning...

**********

Checking my watch, I estimated that it was close to Danny's lunch break as the taxi pulled to a stop. I passed money over the back of the seat to pay the fare with a good tip. I didn't want to take the subway for a long trip back. I held up a hundred where he could see it, tore it down the middle, and handed one half to him. 

"I'll be here about half an hour. The other half is yours if you take a break and wait for me."

He agreed he needed a break. Entering the construction yard, I shook my head in disbelief that rich people paid huge prices for old bricks. Then I thought of how much rich men spent for two hours with me. Shrugging, I decided to each their own.

Stepping carefully on pebbles, rocks, and broken bricks, I slowly made my way from the gate to the nearby cinder block building that contained the office. Danny's co-workers were happy to see me, especially when I held out the bags of food I'd brought. Mr. Braxton good-naturedly announced over loudspeakers for everyone to come to the office. Danny was surprised to see me. I kissed him long and thoroughly amidst whistles and catcalls from his co-workers while he tried to push me away. Danny was uncomfortable with public displays of affection.

I grabbed burgers and fries and dragged Danny outside. Danny sat on a dusty chair and spread his food out on a rickety table. I eyed the dusty chair next to his, thought of my black skirt and remained standing.

"What do you want, Olivia," Danny asked, giving me a squint eye.

"Why do you always think I want something," I asked, crossing my arms under my boobs and returning his squint eye. "Maybe I just stopped by to give my nerd's rep a boost."

"What do you want, Olivia," Danny asked again. His squint eye became a stink eye.

"You wanted something last night and this morning," I scolded with a huff. I really did. A real, honest-to-goodness huff.

"I want that every time I see you," Danny said and reached over to run his hand up my leg, pausing at the hem of my skirt with lust in his eyes now. "I wish there was a place we could go right now."

"That might be fun. As long as something softer than bricks were there," I replied as good feelings ran up my thighs. My huff was completely gone as Danny's massaging fingers made their way up and under my skirt a few inches before, with a regretful sound, Danny released my leg and returned his attention back to his food.

"So, tell me why you made the trek all the way out here to bribe me with food."

"It's not a bribe. Not, exactly... I want a car," I admitted.

"Thanks for the food but I'm not buying you a car," Danny mumbled through a full mouth.

"No. No, I'll buy the car. I just need to know if it will raise questions if I pay cash for one. What would be the best way to pay for it? I've got all this cash and..."

"It would raise huge questions with the IRS if you walked into a dealership and plunked down tens of thousands in cash for an expensive, red sports car," Danny confirmed.

"What makes you think it will be an expensive, red sports car?"

"Red because you look good in red. A sports car because you're nineteen. Expensive because you have the money," Danny answered as he tossed his trash into a barrel. "Probably a convertible, too. Why the sudden desire for a car? You've gotten along pretty good without one for several months and parking is nothing but a headache in this city."

I wasn't sure how Danny would react to the truth, but I knew how he'd react if I began lying to him. I gave a mental shrug and plowed on, "Marla's been after me for months to work nights. It's more money but I'll need a car to get around late at night when cabs are few."

"You've already been with..." Danny looked away and didn't finish his question.

"This morning? Yes," I finished his question and gave my answer. I'd decided not to hide what I did from Danny. Not only would it be useless, but his imagination would probably create scenarios more lurid than the reality. The last time his imagination ran wild he came up with a crazy scenario where I wanted him to murder someone while robbing a bank! I had hopes that he'd be able to deal with the reality.

"This morning, I made more money for a ten-minute blowjob than you'll earn in a week at this job. Just in the gift I got," I continued to fill in the silence as Danny remained sullen and mute. I'd agreed to the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! If Danny couldn't handle it? Fuck it! "I've got all this cash that I can't deposit in my bank. Now, you tell me I can't spend it on a car without more questions."

I started pacing and threw up my hands in exasperation while keeping my voice soft, "You agreed that I should continue to act like a cash-hungry call girl instead of having my fingers on millions of dollars. Marla has already given me weeks to settle in now that I'm 'officially' living in the city and not with my parents. If I continue to turn down easy, high money appointments..."

"You're right. You're right, dammit," Danny grumped, clearly not liking it. "You're not leaving to buy a car this afternoon, are you?"

"No. I'll be tied up most of the afternoon. I'll have next week off though, so I thought I'd look for one then."

"Why are you off next week?"

"You're supposed to be a smart nerd," I laughed. "Surely you know about menstrual periods?"

"Oh..." Danny actually blushed. "Oh! Umm, okay."

I looked at my watch. I'd been here almost half an hour. It was time for me to leave. "I gotta go. See you at the apartment though I may be later than usual."

"Oh. Yeah. You're gonna be 'tied up' with work," Danny said stiffly.

I laughed and pulled Danny up out of the chair for a kiss. I held him close as his posture gradually relaxed. Damn, he smelled good! Dirt, brick dust and sunlight... No cologne clogging my nose.

"Danny, I was being literal when I said I'd be tied up." I quickly explained Charlie and his passion for ropes, knots, photography, and tall women with big boobs. I also told him that Chalie was the source of most of the sexy lingerie I had in my clothes drawers. Charlie really liked the ying/yang juxtaposition between rope and sexy lingerie. "If you're a good boy I'll bring home a photo..." I ended in a suggestive whisper as the office door opened and men started down the steps. I guessed break time was over.

Danny all but panted, "I'll be very, very good."

"Ya know. I'm beginning to think you're not as upset about what I do as you seem," I said, twining my fingers in the lapels of his overalls as I leaned close for a last breath of man musk. My hand, hidden from sight between our bodies, slid down to grip a hard shaft disguised under the loose-fitting overalls. "Maybe it excites you more than you want to admit," I whispered. 

I relaxed my grip on his cock before he could answer and backed away when a co-worker yelled for us to get a room. Another co-worker, at least six-two in height, laughed that he was available once I got tired of 'the runt'.

"Let me know if you come up with ideas about the car," I called over my shoulder as I began picking my way towards the gate, one carefully placed peep toe, heeled shoe after the other as all of the men yelled thanks for the food. 

Danny yelled back not to look for a new car at a dealership but to look for a private seller. I laughed when Danny added I owed him a photo for his advice.

**********

It had been cloudy all day. Just as I got to Charlie's studio, the heavens opened up and a veritable deluge of water came down. The forecast was for two days of rain. I guessed Danny would have to take a break from moving bricks to help in the warehouse for a while.

Charlie was tying ankles together when I asked if I could have one of his photos to show a friend. Charlie had been dabbling with chains and manacles lately, so it was a relief to be tied up with softer rope again. Even leather manacles tend to be uncomfortable when you're hanging from a beam by them. During our last session, Charlie had spent over an hour painting life-like bloody welts on my back and tits before hoisting me off the floor for photographs. I'd spent almost an hour hanging 'lifelessly' with my head down as he'd puttered about, arranging my hair in one way after another so as to not hide his painting skills.

Charlie was ecstatic to know someone local wanted to see the results of his 'hobby'. Most of his admirers were spread out over the globe. He sent them photos and ideas for Kinbaku designs and other bondage scenarios and they reciprocated. Charlie and I had a deal. I let him indulge his artistic hobby so long as my face couldn't be recognizable in any of the photos he sent out. I doubted my mom or dad would ever see any of Charlie's photos but there was never a way to know if a friend of a friend wasn't a little kinky. Though some positions Charlie posed me in was uncomfortable, I didn't mind being tied, chained or manacled as Charlie took his photographs. Before, after, and sometimes before and after photographing me, we'd fuck. To my intense surprise, I'd found I rather enjoyed bondage sex.

Charlie untied me after he got his happy time by tying me to a bamboo framework, fucking and then photographing me. After I'd cleaned my tits of tributed cum, Charlie was happy to hand me an album that showed off his talent. I had to sit while Charlie turned the pages, pointing out how he'd gotten the shadows and other things just right. He enjoyed talking about F Stops, lighting, and angles just as much as tying me up and taking the pictures.

I have to admit that Charlie is one hell of a photographer. He could take a picture of me lying on a plywood plank and by photoshop magic he could convincingly place me anywhere. I could wear whatever Charlie bought, whether lingerie or a micro-bikini, in front of a green screen, and the finished photo would convince anyone I was in a palace bedroom or on a beach in Rio.

I promised to return the album, but Charlie said I could keep it. He'd make another that included the most recent photographs of me. I'd like to think that my sitting naked on the couch next to Charlie got him excited. But I think being able to talk to someone about his passions was what got his dick hard again. We'd already had sex while I was tied up but, setting the album aside, sex on the couch was much more comfortable.

**********

Later in my apartment, Danny acted as excited as Charlie had as I handed him the album. We sat on my couch and he opened the album to the first picture. It showed my long legs tied together in intricate loops of rope. Focused on my legs, while you could tell I was naked from my upper thighs to my breasts, the photo was just out of focus enough to only hint at the attributes of my nude torso.

"Damn! Now that's hot!"

"You think so," I asked.

"Hell, yes," Danny answered as he turned the page. In this photo, I was on my knees with my hands tied to my ankles. My spine was bowed backwards with my head thrown back. From my neck started a complex weave of rope over my chest and boobs. The weave continued down my taut stomach to end in ropes on either side of my pussy lips.

"Holy, shit! How long did it take to tie all that?"

"I think that took over an hour to get it right. Getting just the right photo took longer," I laughed. "My back was aching by the time Charlie got everything just right."

"I'm not sure I can take as good photos as he can," Danny mused, studying the weave pattern. "But I think I could do the rope stuff by using this picture as a guide."

"Oh? You want to tie me up," I asked. I turned the page. "Maybe tie me to a bed like this?"

"Oh, hell yes," Danny said.

"Mmm, want me to bring some rope home so you can practice," I asked with a playful shoulder bump. "Maybe while I'm wearing my cat costume?"

"Oh, hell yes," Danny repeated, looking at a photo of me tied face up on a bare mattress. I was blindfolded with intricate designs of rope twining from my neck to my ankles.

"I never would have thought you were the type to want me tied up. Helpless..." I gradually pressed closer to Danny until I was whispering the last words into his ear. "Unable to stop you from doing anything... you... want."

Danny shivered and pulled his ear away from my hot breath. "If I had you tied to a bed, I don't think I'd ever let you go."

Danny continued turning pages. Intricate Kinbaku patterns were mixed with simpler pictures of me chained to a concrete wall or tied to a beam.

Danny's mood changed when he turned the page again. The next photo showed me tied face down on a couch, my arms behind me with my wrists tied. Hair covered my face enough to make it impossible to see much of my face, but you could see that my mouth was open as if I were breathing hard. A shadowy figure sat astride my thighs. What wasn't in shadows was the hard cock nestled in my ass crack and the cum tributes on my ass cheeks.

Danny sat for several seconds barely moving, then hesitantly asked, "That's, umm. That's you?"

"Yes." I didn't lie but I could have kicked my own ass for not taking the time to look at all the photos to 'sanitize' the album of photos I thought Danny couldn't handle yet. I hadn't taken the time to look at all the pictures because I'd foolishly imagined that all the photos were of me tied up in various poses. There were only a few pages left when Danny turned the page. 'Too late now,' I thought as Danny gazed at the photo and froze.

This photo was harshly colorized. I was face up on a mattress, blindfolded and tied with rope crisscrossing around my tits with my hands bound under me. My knees were bent, my legs spread. Barely seen in the background was a man opening his trousers, his intent obvious.

The next photo was of me, kneeling with my arms outstretched and tied to a frame. My face was completely hidden by my hair except for my mouth and chin. The cock in my mouth was very visible, too.

Danny's whole demeanor radiated his displeasure. He didn't make a comment like he'd been doing with other photos. Danny barely lingered on the photo and turned the page quickly. The next photo was even more explicit. I was on my back. My wrists and ankles were tied, my arms and legs outstretched and tied to bedposts. My legs were spread-eagled as wide as they could go with my ass pulled to the very edge of the mattress. The man leaning over me between my thighs was masked and there was no doubt I was being fucked. Danny barely looked at this photo before turning the page.

The next photo was in color. The binding pattern around me and the bed setting was similar to one in a picture Danny had already looked at except now I was tied face down. This was the most explicit photo of the bunch showing a cock in my ass.

There were a few more pages, but Danny closed the album without looking at them. He handed the album to me and, without a word, got up from the couch to walk into my kitchen. Still sitting, I twisted so I could see him open the door to the refrigerator. "Danny, what's wrong," I asked, trying to make light of what he'd seen. "I thought you liked the photos. That they're hot."

"They are. They really are," Danny replied without looking at me. Instead, he concentrated on opening a bottled water.

"So, it was the photos of me with Charlie you didn't like," I said to bring the elephant in the room out into plain sight. "But Danny. You've seen more graphic porn than that..."

Danny interrupted me, "Yeah, but I don't know those women!"

"But you know what I do. You've known for some time now and..."

"Don't you get it, Olivia," Danny interrupted me again. "Knowing what you do is a lot different than seeing it... I thought I was doing pretty good handling... You know, everything. I guess I just wasn't ready to have it shoved in my face."

"But it's just sex with my clients..."

"You keep saying that, Olivia. But it's not true! You've told me how great it is sometimes with... With your clients."

"But..."

"I know! I know you keep saying it's just sex," Danny interrupted. He still wasn't looking at me. Instead studying the bottle of water so intently he was probably counting the number of water molecules. "Sometimes... Damn it, Olivia! Sometimes I hate knowing what you do. Other times it excites the hell out'a me. I'm at work hauling bricks. Thinking about what you're probably doing while I'm stacking bricks. Who you're with. I can't stop getting a hard-on even when I don't like the thought of you with another guy."

I opened my mouth to say something, but Danny waved to stop me. "No. Let me get this all out while I can. I think of you with another guy, and I feel bad and excited at the same time. I think about watching you with someone and I feel bad and excited. I imagine having a threesome and I feel bad and excited. This isn't anything I've ever had to think about, and I just don't know how to handle it."

"But it's just sex…"

"You keep saying that," Danny interrupted me loudly. Walking to stand over me, he grabbed the album out of my hands and turned to a page. Showing me the photo, he stated, "When are you going to stop lying to me... To yourself! Tell me that's 'just sex'. Tell me that you're not enjoying every minute."

Danny began turning the pages and thrusting them in front of my face. "This one…" Danny turned the page again, "This one… All the rest! That's not you having, 'just sex'." Danny turned to a photo where I was being fucked. My mouth was open and could be interpreted two ways. A scream of pain at being taken fast in a dry pussy or a scream of pleasure at being fucked hard.

"Well? Pain or pleasure? Both? Admit it, Olivia, it isn't just sex for you a lot more times than you want to admit! Sometimes... Damn it, Olivia! You love teasing. Driving men crazy. You love having 'just sex'! But I don't know how to handle this... This... Whatever this is between us..."

"I'd say you're handling things just as a normal guy would, but you're not normal."

"Gee, thanks for thinking I'm the one who's abnormal," Danny said sarcastically.

"Hey, I let you have your say, so shut up," I said. "Thanks to The Bug you've got the sexual maturity of a fifteen-year-old. So of course you get excited at the thought of a three-way. But you're a science nerd and if you can't identify it, quantify it and understand it you can't handle it. Face it, you're a fifteen-year-old nerd about to graduate college."

"So, you think I need to grow up?!" Danny sounded a little pissed because I'd called him a nerd. Well, he was!

"Yea! I think you need to grow up! Don't blame me for your shit. Yes, I like having sex with some clients, but I've never felt the need to keep percentages of how many times I enjoyed it versus how many times I just did it. I've tried to explain how what I do doesn't mean what you think it means. Fuck it! Go to a bar, pick up some girl to fuck and maybe you'll see how different being with her is from being with me."

"Why do you think there will be a difference," Danny shot back. "You sure do have an over-inflated opinion of yourself, Ms. Queen Bee!"

"OH! You asshole! Don't you even think about me being the same as The Bug!"

"Why not? Both of you think your looks make you special. Let's you think you can manipulate men like puppets."

"Well, you think you're special because you read books. Nerd!"

"Queen Bee!" Danny shouted back. Holding up a hand he stuck his little finger up into the air. "I'll just go and read something before you try to wrap me around your little finger like you once said you could!"

"Then go because I don't want you around my finger."

"Good!"

"Fine!"

"I'm going! I'll leave you with the person you love the most. Yourself!"

"Then why are you still here?"

"I'm gone," Danny said, walking to my door. "I'm behind on the shows I like. I can catch up now."

"Fine!" I shouted again as the door slammed behind Danny. Raising my voice to be heard, I yelled louder, "Spoiler Alert! Scooby Doo solves the case!"

I flopped down on my sofa. Crossing my arms under my boobs I fumed and let my mad out. The more I thought, the more my anger smoldered. Dammit! I couldn't figure out who'd won the fucking argument! I thought some more and... I couldn't figure out what the hell we were fighting about!

Somehow our fight had jumped from bondage sex to Scooby Doo...

Well, at least I was sure it wasn't my fault!

Published 
Written by campusvamp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments