Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sister Trap Ch. 02

"A perfect schoolgirl falls to her taboo desires."

57
6 Comments 6
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Cheer practice passed in a blur. Maddy was not her usual focused self. Even at her absolute horniest, Maddy always managed to devote enough attention to her responsibilities to get top marks. But today, she could not stop thinking about Elliot’s breathy voice swearing in reaction to her nude selfie.

Halfway through practice, the cheer coach, Rhonda, took Maddy aside.

“Is everything alright with you?” Rhonda asked. She cut an imposing figure over Maddy, as a no-nonsense middle-aged woman with rippling muscles.

“Yep! Just fine.” Maddy smiled, blinking away the lust in her eyes.

“You’re off rhythm,” Rhonda accused. “And you’re missing your cues.” Maddy gulped. She had never felt the ire of Rhonda’s disapproval before. There was a reason Rhonda had made Maddy head cheerleader.

“It’s fine, I’m just not focused today,” Maddy said meekly.

“Are you sick?” Maddy shook her head in response. “Then fix whatever has got you distracted and get your head in the game!”

Maddy trembled. Rhonda just shook her head and walked off to prepare another drill. As a class favorite, this feeling of letting an authority figure down was completely foreign. Fuck Elliot, Maddy thought. This never happened before he had started to invade her waking thoughts. Her performance was all his fault.

The rest of cheer practice went better, although Maddy still wasn’t at peak performance. Instead, her attention was put towards thinking of all the ways she could drive Elliot crazy. Partly, she wanted him. But she also wanted him to be driven as horny with lust for his big sister as she was for him. She was not going to be the only one tormented by her own desires.

Maddy got home in the late afternoon sweaty and exhausted. Both of her parents’ cars were gone, meaning they had probably gone out to various social activities. Which meant it was the perfect time to tease Elliot without interruptions.

She went inside the two-story house still holding her pom-poms. Her cheerleading outfit was plastered with sweat, which very clearly showed the outline of her bra. The pleated miniskirt she wore was also the shortest allowable by the school, and cut off where her ass met her thighs. Bending over offered a sizable view of her pink panties, which had almost definitely become somewhat translucent with sweat.

Elliot was in the living room lounging on the couch. He’d obviously been there most of the day watching TV, some CW-show with actors that were mostly cast for their looks rather than their acting ability. He tousled his hair with one hand and glanced back to acknowledge Maddy.

“Hey.” He said with a freckled grin, before promptly returning to his television show.

Maddy rolled her eyes. Her brother had saved a naked photo of Maddy to his phone and he acted like nothing was different between them? Maddy felt the annoyance and resentment towards her brother start to build once again. Let’s see how long you can resist this, brother…

“Have you been sitting here all day?” Maddy asked, coming further into the room and unconsciously arching her back to accentuate her breasts as she did.

“Yeah, so?” Elliot rolled his eyes and kept his gaze fixed on the TV screen.

“You’re just so lazy.” Maddy teased.

“Whatever, Maddy.” Elliot said. “I’m just not an overachiever.”

Maddy’s eyes narrowed, willing Elliot to look at her, to give some sign that he harbored secret lustful desires. But he remained stubbornly focused on his show.

Deciding to use her current outfit to her advantage, Maddy walked in front of the TV as if she were headed to the kitchen. When she was sure she was in Elliot’s eyeline, she let a pom-pom slip from her grasp.

“Oops!” She said cheerfully. Then, slowly and deliberately, she bent forward to pick up her pom-pom. Her skirt raised, revealing delicate pink panties shaped around a small but firm ass. Maddy made a small show of struggling to grasp onto her pom-pom, before finally grabbing it and heading into the kitchen. She didn’t dare look back to see what Elliot’s reaction was.

Now that she was in the kitchen, Maddy realized she was hungry, and another idea for teasing Elliot came to mind. As short as she was, Maddy had trouble reaching items on the highest shelves without assistance. Usually, she refused any help and insisted on climbing on the counters. Today, Maddy thought she could use this unfortunate fact of her build to her advantage.

She opened one of the kitchen cupboards, spying a jar of peanut butter on the top shelf. Maddy reached for it and was satisfied to see that she was several inches too short even when standing on her tiptoes.

“Elliot!” Maddy yelled. “Will you help me get the peanut butter down?”

“Ugh…” Maddy grinned as she heard Elliot mute the TV and reluctantly get up.

Maddy kept stretching her arms upwards, keenly aware of how much of her midriff she was showing as she stretched. She heard Elliot enter behind her, and Maddy made sure to stick out her ass just a little, subtly enough that Elliot couldn’t know she was intentionally doing it. Maddy wanted to make sure her brother knew what color panties she was wearing.

Elliot was getting closer. Maddy went to her tiptoes again, wiggling her ass as she did little hops of futility. She felt her skirt catch a draft and fly up as she jumped, fully revealing her ass to anyone who was looking. Then Elliot stood beside her, a good foot taller than her, Maddy felt dwarfed as his chest pressed up against her back. He reached up and easily set the peanut butter jar down on the counter for Maddy, his arm brushing against her shoulder.

“Anything else?” Elliot asked. Maddy wanted to lean into his chest. She wanted him to wrap around her and squeeze her ass with his large hands.

“Nope, that’s it,” Maddy said. “Thanks!” Elliot nodded. Was his breathing heavier than normal? Or was that just wishful thinking on Maddy’s part?

“Actually,” Elliot paused. Maddy’s breath caught in her chest. Had she gone too far? Was he about to say something about her obvious attempts to show off her body?

“I could use a sandwich if you’re making one.” Elliot finished.

Maddy breathed a sigh of relief. He didn’t think anything was suspicious, he was just hungry. Maddy nodded and made a couple peanut butter and jam sandwiches for them to eat. Elliot sat at the table, glued to his phone. Maddy wondered if he had looked at her picture anymore since that morning.

About to put the dishes away, Maddy stopped with a knife in hand. Elliot’s attractive green eyes never looked once at Maddy. He looked bored sitting at the table, waiting for his sandwich to be ready. It wasn’t enough. Maddy couldn’t be sure that her brother had even noticed her. She needed to do something that would be impossible to look away from.

With a cry, Maddy instinctively let the knife in her hand slip, sending it skittering across the floor under the table.

“Ugh, I’m so clumsy today,” Maddy said. Elliot looked up briefly, but made no move to help her.

Perfect. She got onto her hands and knees readily, crawling beneath the table next to where Elliot was sitting. Maddy reached a hand out towards the knife, arching her back to make her ass as prominent as possible.

Maddy imagined that her panties were a little damp now, not just from the sweat but from the wet arousal of thinking about her brother perving out on her. She floundered for a little longer than she’d struggled with the pom-pom, delighted when she felt her miniskirt slide down towards her waist, fully revealing her ass and pussy, only covered by a thin layer of pink cotton.

For a moment, Maddy’s mind drifted. She thought about being in this exact position on her bed while Elliot took her from behind. She imagined him slapping her ass, before grabbing it and shoving his cock into her pussy. She imagined him taking her like she was his. Maddy’s pussy was drenched.

“Almost… Got it…” Maddy grunted. Then, slowly, she shuffled out from under the table on all fours. She fixed her miniskirt and put the dishes away. When she sat down with Elliot to eat, something seemed different about him.

His face was unreadable, as always. But Maddy noted he was shifting in his seat as they ate. Elliot seemed more restless than he usually did. Maddy wished fervently she could somehow discreetly look under the table, but he imagined her diversion had worked. Was her brother rocking a hard-on in his pants from looking at his big sister’s ass?

“So, how was practice?” Elliot asked. Maddy was surprised, he never asked about her day.

“It was fine…” Maddy wondered if the question was an attempt to distract Elliot from more lurid thoughts. “The coach is getting harder on us with the championships coming up.”

Elliot nodded, ate a little more, and then excused himself.

“I’m going out with some friends,” Elliot called behind him. “Mom and Dad are at some charity event, so you’ll be home alone for the evening!” A minute later, the door slammed shut, leaving Maddy to stew over what had just transpired.

He must be rattled. Why else would he leave so suddenly? He was definitely behaving weird, Maddy decided. But it still wasn’t enough. She couldn’t be sure that his attitude towards her was definitely changing. Maddy needed him to indulge his taboo thoughts.

She needed something more. I’m so fucking frustrated. Maddy could feel her seat getting sticky as her arousal seeped through her panties.

Maddy knew she was going to have to fuck herself silly tonight in order to get any sleep.

Maddy needed release.

To her credit, she tried to focus on studying for a couple hours after Elliot’s departure. But every few minutes she found herself thinking about Elliot looking up her skirt. Inevitably, these thoughts would lead to her fantasizing about Elliot being up her skirt. As a result, in about two hours of “study” time, Maddy had gotten through only about four pages of her textbook.

The sandy-blonde was used to dealing with a hyperactive sex drive. She could always block out the lustful feelings when she really needed to focus. Except now. Now, the warmth in her core only seemed to be growing. She could not put a stopper on the gushing feeling of lust within her that sent electricity up her whole body and sent sweet arousal down to her soft folds.

God, she needed to be filled up.

Maddy went to her closet and found a nondescript shoebox tied closed with rubber bands. Inside was a small assortment of sex toys. Her delicate fingers wrapped around the most phallic object - a tan, veiny, six-inch silicone shaft.

SabrinaaHartmann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SabrinaaHartmann

Maddy closed her eyes. Would Elliot’s cock feel like this? Would it be longer? Girthier? Maddy imagined that it would feel more alive, that it would pulse and throb in response to her touch. She sighed. The toy wasn’t anywhere close to the real thing.

Still, it would have to do. And she knew just where she was going to use it.

Moments later, Maddy was in Elliot’s room. It was a true mancave, with the bedsheets still in a tangled mess and a gaming PC humming with power in the background. Princess Leia in a metal bikini stared at Maddy from a sultry poster on the wall. Maddy settled into Elliot’s computer chair, fully nude.

Her entire being was buzzing with arousal, puffy pussy lips aching for any kind of touch. Maddy's hands roamed over her own body, massaging her pert breasts, caressing her soft thighs, and fingering her own lips. She let out a loud moan. It felt so good to be loud. Maddy never had more fun than when she was home alone.

“Elliot, I want you to fuck me.” Her hips thrust forward with yearning. The aching in her pussy was only growing, and it could only be satisfied by being filled.

Maddy pinched her own nipple, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from herself. In her lust-addled daze, she didn't care that she was leaking juices all over Elliot’s seat.

“Fuuuckkkk…” Maddy groaned loudly. “You’re soooo big!” Maddy wrapped both hands around the silicone dildo, imagining it was Elliot in front of her. She closed her eyes, seeing his boyish smirk staring down at her, his rod rigid and throbbing.

“I want you to fill me up.” Maddy felt her body tremble from head to toe.

She leaned forward, her mouth enveloping the head of the fake cock. Maddy swirled her tongue around the underside of the toy, pulsing her head forward and back in rhythmic movements.

“Mmmf.” She groaned around the cockhead. A puddle of arousal had formed on Elliot’s chair. Her thighs were slick with her own wetness, but all Maddy wanted to focus on was giving pleasure to the imaginary Elliot standing in front of her.

Maddy pushed the dick further into her mouth, invading the back of her throat with the hard toy. She picked up the pace, thrusting the cock in and out of her mouth as she imagined Elliot would do when she finally got her supple lips around his member. Maddy gagged. She had fucked her mouth just a little too deep, and pulled the length out entirely. A string of drool stretched from the tip of the cock to her red lips.

SLAM.

The front door slammed shut. Maddy barely had time to register what the sound was before she heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

Shit, shit, shit… Maddy leapt into action. She grabbed a dirty shirt off the floor and swiped at Elliot’s leather chair, mopping up the mess she had made. Throwing it into Elliot’s laundry bin, she made for the door - only to be cut off as a shadow loomed behind it.

Moving quicker than Maddy thought possible, she changed courses immediately, throwing herself into Elliot’s closet and pulling the shuttered doors closed with a click. Half a second later, Elliot barged into the bedroom, tossing his coat on the bed. Maddy held her breath. Her heart was pounding a million times a minute in her chest. Maddy’s knuckles were white as she still clutched the veiny dildo.

Elliot settled back into his chair with a long sigh, kicking back and whipping out his phone, evidently to scroll social media. Maddy watched this through the thin slats of the closet. Please don’t come in, please don’t come in.

From her angle behind Elliot, Maddy could just make out his phone screen, currently showing the Instagram page of Holly Anderson. Maddy blinked. Holly was devastatingly gorgeous. She was tall, a redhead, with long slender legs and an ass shaped by God himself. Holly was everything that Maddy was not. And Elliot was idly scrolling through her beachside vacation photos.

A mixture of frustration and arousal bubbled up inside Maddy. No, not frustration. Rage. She was tantalized by the fact that he was likely imagining beautiful Holly Anderson naked. His cock had to be stirring in his pants. But it wasn’t stirring for her. Maddy wanted to barge out of the closet and grab Elliot’s cock. She wanted to take Elliot’s hard shaft in hand and stare him down until he was a quivering mess in her grasp. She wanted him to beg her to cum. And Maddy would let him, so long as it was inside her. Maddy quivered - she still had not achieved the release she so desperately needed.

Suddenly, the image of Holly Anderson’s unfairly large rack was replaced by Elliot’s home screen. He navigated to his camera roll. In an instant, the screen was filled with the unmistakable visage of Maddy’s own naked self. Maddy’s fingers wandered down to her clit unconsciously, massaging herself in small circles as she watched Elliot gaze at her naked selfie.

Maddy had to stifle a gasp as Elliot slow and deliberately zoomed in on the elicit selfie. He tracked over the nip of her breast, the length of her back, and spent almost a full minute staring at Maddy’s zoomed-in ass. Maddy slipped a finger into her wet folds, trying to satisfy a deeper spot within herself that pulsed with pleasure. Elliot. Wanted. Her.

Without warning, Elliot tossed his phone onto the bed and swiveled towards his computer. Maddy pouted, afraid that he was going to play video games for the rest of the evening now. Instead, Elliot unbuckled his pants and slowly slid them down to his knees. Maddy had to stop herself from pressing up against the slats of the closet door. She strained for a glimpse of his cock - and there it was.

He stroked the semi-erect shaft with his left hand, navigating to PornHub with his right. In the closet, Maddy shoved another finger inside her snatch, knowing nothing could possibly satisfy her like the naked cock that was quickly growing in size only six feet away. On the computer, Elliot brought up a video with the title, “Busty Blonde Gets Split in Half by 2 Cocks.” And that’s when he started jacking off in earnest. Maddy quivered with excitement watching Elliot’s cock grow to full mast. He teased it with both hands, running fingers around his cockhead while the other hand pumped his shaft up and down. It grew and grew until it was at least seven inches. Maddy’s eyes widened. She had never imagined her little brother could have a cock so big.

Maddy’s pussy ached to be filled. Reaching behind her, Maddy pressed the base of her dildo against the back of the closet. The suction cup at the bottom took to the smooth surface well, and the cockhead quivered at Maddy’s pulsing entrance. Outside, Elliot started quietly moaning as the blonde on screen gagged on an enormous cock.

Unable to take it anymore, Maddy backed up against the wall, spearing herself on the fake cock. She squeezed around it in a mixture of pleasure and pain as Elliot squeezed his hand around his own dick. His cock was a mess of precum now. It had grown to a rock-hard pole of over seven inches. Maddy’s eyes were glued to his cock, mesmerized by the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by sierrawritessmut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments