Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sister Trap Ch. 1

"A perfect schoolgirl falls to her taboo desires."

76
7 Comments 7
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

From the outside, Maddy Owens appeared to be the model daughter and sister. At eighteen years old, she was on track to be class valedictorian, she was a head cheerleader, and she volunteered at the dog shelter on the weekends. Maddy was known as courteous and respectful to all, managing to be a popular girl without being a mean girl.

But what nobody would guess about her was that she had an insatiable libido.

The day Maddy turned eighteen, she masturbated for the first time after getting a tip-off from her BFF. Maddy’s innocence was quickly stripped away as she found unparalleled bliss and pleasure in getting herself off. She explored a growing desire within her, learning what "flicking the bean" meant and paying rapt attention when Health class strayed into the topic of erogenous zones. Before long, this desire became an obsession. This obsession became Maddy's deepest secret.

While the eighteen-year-old was studying for her AP classes, she would have porn playing on her computer in the background. As a reward to herself for drilling her cheer routine, she would sneak off to the school bathroom and play with her vibrator until she orgasmed at least twice. She would regularly go undercover at the local sex shop. And she found herself fantasizing more often about everyone and everything.

But still, Maddy came off as a perfect little schoolgirl to everyone that knew her. At five foot four, she was a petite girl with a buxom chest and a tight ass. She had sandy hair that cut off just below her shoulders and framed striking green eyes. Maddy almost always wore her school uniform, a red plaid skirt and a white dress shirt that hugged her curves. She kept herself looking prim and proper with just the right amount of makeup. Always cute, never whorish.

Maddy had a bright future ahead, everyone said. Most of her teachers assumed she was going to Yale or Columbia. But Maddy found herself increasingly distracted. Her interests turned to the more perverse. She could no longer bring herself to orgasm just by humping her pillow and imagining it was a sexy Kpop star. No, she had to have hardcore pornography playing while she played with her butt plug. Her desires had to be fed with more and more adventurous taboos.

One day, she wore a vibrator while she was hanging out with her friends at the mall, challenging herself to stay quiet as she came all over the movie theater seats. When this proved no challenge, she tried it during cheerleader practice, risking her friends spying the bulge in her panties and figuring out why she lacked so much focus that day. Maddy likes to play a game where she'd see how many times she could bring herself to orgasm during an exam and still get an A grade on the test.

But she was good at what she did. Even as Maddy's desires became more depraved, no one suspected that she was anything but the innocent, pure high schooler who was doing all the right things. And she was still a virgin.

Maddy wanted more.

Her attention turned to her younger brother, Elliot. They were very close in age. He was eighteen and only a year behind her. She had been introduced to incest porn by way of a "Stepbro teaches stepsis a lesson in manners" video and been enthralled by the taboo. It was now the only thing she ever wanted to watch. But even that was losing its thrill. Maddy wanted the real thing.

Elliot was less accomplished than Maddy by far. He was happy to let his older sister take on the pressures and hopes of their parents, Travis and Eleanor, while he slacked off into an unremarkable life. He spent most of his time playing video games, procrastinating, and talking to his friends about girls. But, like Maddy, he was attractive. With green eyes, freckles, and a boyish grin, he had an allure to him. Judging by the outline of his sweatpants, he was packing too. There were quite a few girls at school that talked about him, if only he had the courage to speak to any of them.

And Maddy had begun to see him in a new light. She'd heard her friends talk about Elliot. They'd even asked her if he'd go on a date with them. Maddy had always laughed them off, not thinking too much about it. But now, she would find herself thinking about her own brother. She would "accidentally" catch him coming out of the shower, and then later think about him covered in a towel, water droplets glistening off his surprisingly sculpted chest, and bring herself to orgasm.

Maddy wanted more.

Maddy woke up on Saturday morning with her panties soaked. She had been dreaming of Elliot. In the dream, he had barged into her room without a shirt. Maddy remembered looking up from her studying as his green eyes roamed ravenously over her body. It was when dream Elliot had grabbed her forcefully by the arm that Maddy let out a little moan of pleasure. Elliot pursed his lips, then said the words that Maddy desperately wanted to hear from him.

"You're mine," he growled.

Then the dream ended, leaving Maddy more sexually frustrated than she'd ever been - and leaving her bed sheets drenched. She had to start acting on her desires or she would never be able to focus enough to achieve the perfection that was demanded of her.

But Maddy had to be careful. She cared about what her friends and family and teachers all thought of her. She needed to seduce her brother without him freaking out or telling anyone or otherwise ruining her life. And she needed to seduce him so she could focus on her studying.

Maddy sighed. She hated starting the day already frustrated. A wandering hand slipping between her wet folds as she thought about the dream she'd just woken up to. A quick morning orgasm couldn't hurt, right? Then she would focus on studying and prepare for cheer practice that afternoon.

Her fingers made quick work of her pussy. She slid up and down between her sticky folds, massaging her clit with her thumb all the while. Maddy was surprised - she didn't usually feel this close to cumming so soon when masturbating. The dream had worked her up and Maddy needed no further lubrication to start fucking herself with two fingers.

Sandy blonde hair splayed against her pillow as Maddy rocked her head back in ecstasy. Her mouth lolled open as a moan escaped. She clapped a hand to her mouth suddenly. Silence. Everyone else in the house woke up long after Maddy did most days, especially on the weekends. Maddy resumed pleasuring herself.

She imagined Elliot on top of her. She thought of his arms pinning her petite form to the bed as he ravished her. He would bite her lip, tease her with his cock before slowly sliding it into her virgin pussy. Maddy ran a hand up her body and massaged her breasts, imagining Elliot would be sucking on them, unable to keep his mouth off her perfect tits.

"Fuck..." She moaned as the movement of her fingers in her pussy picked up. Her back arched against the bed, putting her well-endowed chest on full display.

Overwhelming waves of pleasure rocked through her. She let out another gasp of pleasure, she couldn't help herself. Maddy's pussy was pounding with need, with desire. She felt as though she could fuck herself forever, riding the waves of orgasmic pleasure that coursed through her and radiated to every inch of her body.

Finally, the waves of pleasure ceased. Maddy lay there, exhausted as the early morning sunlight filtered in through her window and danced over her petite frame.

In the distance, Maddy heard an alarm clock scream endlessly from the room next to hers. It was followed by a groan and a loud slam. That was Elliot, finally getting up for the day.

Maddy frowned at the sticky mess she'd made of her body and her bed. Still, heat was radiating from her pussy. Her gaze lingered on the closet that contained her hidden sex toys... Maybe one of those would satisfy her? But she had already missed out on valuable studying time, as much as she wished she could, she couldn't spend all day masturbating in bed. Besides, it wouldn't satisfy her anyway. There was only one thing that would satisfy Maddy's urges.

Moments later, the noise of the shower down the hall cut through the silence of the house. That would be Elliot. A vision of him standing in the shower naked suddenly flashed through Maddy's mind. Her pussy quivered. She bit her lip. She really needed to satisfy this urge.

An idea sparked in Maddy's mind. She needed to make her brother want her, but without Elliot getting wise to her desires before his lust had grown enough. It seemed a simple enough strategy to Maddy. All that needed to be done was to tantalize, tease, and sexually frustrate Elliot until he had no choice but to take out his desires on his sister. If she was careful enough, Elliot would never suspect that Maddy was intentionally seducing him. After all, everyone knew she was perfect.

Novaskyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Novaskyy

Maddy went to work on the first step of her plan. First, she took off her clothes, stopping to admire her toned body in the mirror. She was petite, but bustier than other girls her size. Her ample breasts glowed in the golden morning sun, pink nipples still puffy and erect from arousal.

She slid a hand down her tummy, towards her pussy. Then she jerked her hand away suddenly. She needed to concentrate.

Going to the mirror, Maddy put on a layer of makeup. Nothing too fancy, but enough to highlight her eyes and make her look presentable if she went out. Satisfied with her mascara, Maddy returned to her bed and started framing her body beneath her phone camera.

The accidental selfie had to be perfect. Not so scandalous to make Elliot doubt Maddy's pure reputation, but sexy enough to spark Elliot's desire. It had to be believable that Maddy had meant to send this to another guy.

Maddy tried a few in front of the mirror, but the full frontal approach seemed too direct. She tried a couple in her cheerleading uniform, but she was worried these were too tame. Elliot had spent all his life seeing her as his big sister. Maddy needed him to see her body. She needed him to want her body.

Finally, she got a selfie from an angle that highlighted her tight ass, a feature that was often overlooked because of how small she was. It wasn't too revealing, and left a lot to the imagination, but also starred her entirely naked body. Maddy saved the photo and pondered her next move while she changed back into her cheerleading uniform and got ready for practice.

In the hall, the noise of the shower stopped - Elliot was finishing up. Spurred on by this, Maddy pulled up Elliot's number and started composing a text.

Maddy: I've never shown anyone this before, Taylor... do u think my butt looks good?

Taylor was the name of one of her BFFs, but also the name of several cute boys at school. Maddy figured this would be enough cover and provided several plausible explanations for who Maddy might be sending this picture to.

Along with the text, Maddy attached her selfie.

She looked at it for a long moment, her pussy throbbing with heat as she thought of Elliot receiving this. Would he delete it immediately? Would he get a hard-on? Would he save it and jack himself off to the thought of fucking her from behind? Then she pressed send.

Immediately, a wave of panic rose up from Maddy's core. She felt sick. What had she done? What if Elliot shared this with his friends? What if he used it to blackmail her? What if he thought it was intentional? The last fear was the biggest of all, to think that Elliot could be put off of her forever because she was a weird incest slut.

In the wake of this panic, Maddy scrambled to send off several more messages.

Maddy: OMG NO

Maddy: omg no no no no no

Maddy: Elliot you have to delete that

Maddy: please don't scroll up

Maddy: im so sorry i meant to send that to someone else please don't look

Maddy: it's a very inappropriate picture can you please delete when you get this

Maddy: ugh im so embarrassed pls don't look

Maddy stared at the phone screen, her fingers trembling. Would it be enough to convince Elliot that this was an accident? Deep down, that wasn't what Maddy was really nervous about. She was nervous that Elliot would listen to her - that he would delete it instead of savoring the sight of her naked body.

The bathroom door in the hallway opened. Elliot was done with his shower.

Maddy practically dashed from her room to meet him. He looked startled, a toothbrush still in his mouth and a towel wrapped around his waist.

Maddy's eyes strayed downwards. She desperately wished she could see some outline of anything behind the towel. But it was wrapped around him disappointingly high.

"Elliot, oh god, do you have your phone?" Maddy tried to make herself sound genuinely concerned.

"Uhh... It's in my room." Elliot looked at Maddy like she was crazy. He didn't pay much attention to her most days. He didn't pay much attention to anyone most days, preferring to play video games or do whatever it was teenage boys liked to do in the privacy of their own rooms.

"Okay, I accidentally sent you something you should delete." Maddy said.

"What is it?" Elliot raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing! It's just not for you. Will you promise not to look at it and delete it please?" Maddy pleaded.

"Uh, sure." Elliot shrugged, then continued on his way to his room.

"Thanks so much!" Maddy squeezed her tits together with her hands clasped at her waist. It was a subtle move she'd often used to get teachers to give her an extension. She hoped that it gave Elliot the curiosity necessary to open the photo.

"You're weird, sis." Elliot called as he closed the door to his room.

"Oh, fuck off." Maddy said. She smiled. He was hot but he was still her brother, and damn annoying sometimes.

Maddy held her breath as Elliot disappeared into his room. Without realizing what she was doing, she crept towards the door, her ears strained to hear any clue as to what Elliot was doing.

For a while, there was just shuffling - the sound of Elliot changing, Maddy presumed.. Then the creak of his bed as he sat down. Maddy looked down at her phone, eyes glued to the selfie she hoped Elliot was staring at right now.

"Oh, damn..." The words were soft, but Maddy picked them up as Elliot's straight away. That was it. He must be looking at her now.

What would catch his eyes the most? Maddy wondered if Elliot's cock would grow hard at the tantalizing sliver of boob she was showing. Or would his focus be on her firm ass?

Maddy held her breath, not daring to make a sound as she listened outside Elliot's door. God, she wished she could see him right now.

Bling.

A text message popped up on Maddy's phone.

Elliot: deleted.

Maddy wondered if it was true. She pressed herself up against Elliot's bedroom door, desperately waiting for any other sounds that could tip her off to Elliot's reaction. But it was oddly silent. She wondered if there was a tent in his pants right now.

Then, movement. Movement right towards the door!

A jolt of adrenaline shocked Maddy into action, and she dashed back into her room with as much grace as she could manage. Thankfully, Elliot's footsteps receded as he headed downstairs towards the kitchen.

Butterflies threatened to upheave Maddy's mostly empty stomach. She, too, should get downstairs and eat before cheer practice. But her curiosity had to be sated first.

When she was sure Elliot was gone, she crept into his room - a place she had only ever been very rarely. The room was decorated with posters of half-naked women and video game posters. The bed was unmade and clothes littered the floor. A slightly fishy smell seemed to pervade the air inside.

There! Maddy's eyes lit up as she saw Elliot's phone still on his bed. She grabbed it, but her enthusiasm was cut short by the sight of a lock screen. Thinking for a moment, she entered Elliot's birthday, and was rewarded with the phone unlocked. Maddy smiled - Elliot was not the brightest.

Knowing her moments undiscovered might be short, Maddy scrolled to the photo roll quickly, not sure what she hoped to find.

There it was.

Saved to Elliot's personal photo roll was Maddy's selfie. It was saved right next to assorted memes that Maddy could make neither heads nor tails of, but there it was.

Her ass was on full display in Elliot's phone, ready for him to gaze at whenever he wanted. Elliot knew it was wrong. He must have thought it was genuinely an accident. That's why he told her he deleted it. But he liked it. That's why he saved it.

Maddy felt a stirring deep in her core once again. She wanted to rush right back into her room and fuck herself as she thought about this revelation. But her time was short and she needed to get to cheer practice.

Besides, she needed to think about how she could further tantalize Elliot with her body.

Published 
Written by sierrawritessmut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments