Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sister Trap Ch. 06

"Maddy falls even further, resorting to deceit and manipulation in a convoluted attempt to seduce her brother."

84
7 Comments 7
3.6k Views 3.6k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Maddy felt like a brand new woman when she woke up the next morning, still savoring the feeling of Elliot’s stiff manhood between her fingers. Regardless of what Elliot might say or consciously think to himself, everything about last night pointed towards one thing and one thing only. Deep down, Elliot had a primal desire to fuck his sister.

She changed into her cheerleading uniform first thing that morning, admiring the curvaceous shape of her ass in the mirror as she did. Tomorrow, Sunday, was the last big game of the season, and her team would pull out all the stops for the best cheerleading show ever. While her focus had been more on seducing Elliot than on cheer practice in recent days, she couldn’t afford to screw up today’s rehearsal. She could not, would not risk losing her spot as head cheerleader right before the biggest event of the season. Especially when Holly Anderson was vying for the position.

But none of that meant Maddy couldn’t still have her fun with Elliot too.

After changing and putting her hair up into pigtails, Maddy bounced down the stairs with extra pep in her step, perky tits bouncing up and down tantalizingly in her cheer uniform.

As it sounded like Elliot was in the kitchen, before she entered, Maddy took a deep breath, slouching a little so she looked more like a girl who’d drunk way more than she should’ve the night before.

In the kitchen, Elliot was munching on a bowl of cereal. When Maddy entered the room, Elliot’s eyes went wide and Maddy swore she heard a small choking sound as he forced a mouthful of Toasted Flakes down.

“Uh, m-morning Maddy,” Elliot muttered. 

“Urghhhh,” Maddy groaned, putting on her best hangover impression. “I feel like DEATH.”

Elliot nudged a plate of eggs and toast towards her. A gesture of brotherly kindness? Or an attempt at assuaging his guilt from last night’s escapades? Either way, Maddy gratefully accepted the food.

Sitting opposite of Elliot, Maddy made sure to stick out her chest, all too aware of how her assets were shown off in the tight-fitting cheerleading outfit. Her hard nipples poked through the thin fabric, and Maddy was pleased to see Elliot sneaking covert glances towards her breasts. But he seemed to relax slightly as Maddy dug into the breakfast without question.

“Sorry you’re feeling so bad,” Elliot said. Maddy just shrugged, squeezed her breasts together as she reached across the table for a glass of OJ.

“That’s what I get for drinking vodka,” Maddy complained.

“So, uh, how much do you remember about last night?” Elliot said slyly. Maddy held back a smirk. She wondered how soon it would take for Elliot to ask about that. How much did he want her to remember anyway? 

“Oh yeah, that reminds me,” Maddy’s tone took a sudden turn for the serious. “We need to talk about last night.”

“W-w-what do you…” Elliot stammered. Maddy was delighted to see his face flush a deep crimson. “I didn’t mean-”

“Oh, shut up. I know you didn’t MEAN to be the gallant hero, but you were!” Maddy smirked as she teased her brother. “Don’t go getting a big head!”

Elliot just sat there, stunned. His face was still beet red.

“I just did what any brother would,” Elliot said cautiously. Hah… I’m pretty sure most brothers would not have done what you did, naughty boy…

“I ruined your night though,” Maddy gave her brother a doe-eyed look. “I remember falling at Holly’s place and then…” Maddy drew a breath that made Elliot flinch.

“And then… I don’t remember much,” Maddy concluded. “But I remember that you got me home in one piece. Thank you.”

Maddy reached across the table and put a hand on Elliot’s. He didn’t shrink away. Maddy wondered if he was flashing back to that very same hand wrapped around his spasming cock.

“Like I said, it was nothing,” Elliot said. “I’m glad you’re okay.”

“It wasn’t nothing!” Maddy pursed her lips. “I bet you had so many plans that I ruined. Plans with girls.”

“Hah, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Elliot retorted with as much confidence as he could muster.

“Oh,” Maddy said. “So, that wasn’t Holly Anderson you were feeling up on the couch?”

Elliot nearly spit out his orange juice, his eyes snapping to Maddy with a look of shock. It’s too easy to rile him up this morning… He’s off his game.

“Go fuck yourself, Maddy,” Elliot tried to play it off with an eye roll, but Maddy knew he was flustered. Flustered and horny, I hope.

“At least then someone would be getting fucked around here,” Maddy winked. 

Elliot choked on his cereal again.

Was she pushing the boundaries a bit? It wasn’t anything they hadn’t been able to joke about as brother and sister before. Still, that was before a lot of things had happened. Before Maddy’s fingers had been wrapped around her brother’s cock. Before Elliot had what Maddy bet was the best orgasm of his life… because of his sister. Maddy wondered if he was thinking back to that now, if he was imagining her mouth wrapped around his cock, or even wondering what it would be like to lodge himself deep in her cunt? Maddy felt a familiar lustful ache throb through her as she clenched her thighs, trying to stimulate her pussy.

Elliot mumbled something about meeting up with a friend and excused himself from the table, making to head out of the kitchen.

“Wait!” Elliot stopped short at Maddy’s plea. “Look, I really just wanna say I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to ruin your evening like that. And I’m very grateful you took me home. You’re a true gentleman, you know that?”

“Er, thanks Maddy,” Elliot’s throat bobbed. “You really don’t have to-”

Maddy ignored him, stepping forward and throwing her arms around Elliot’s neck in a firm hug. Her breasts strained against her outfit as she pressed herself against him. Elliot eventually returned the hug, his hands settling on his sister’s tight waist.

“If you hadn’t been there,” Maddy shook her head. “I shudder to think about how some horny guys might’ve taken advantage of the situation.” 

Maddy pulled back from the hug, noting the wince in Elliot’s expression, the way his eyes flitted away guiltily. The way his eyes flitted downwards to her open cleavage. She also noted the rising tent that had begun to pitch within his basketball shorts.

“I’m just glad you’re okay,” Elliot finally said.

“All thanks to you,” Maddy grazed her lips against Elliot’s cheek, giving him a gentle kiss. Her lips lingered for just a second longer than they should’ve, long enough to make Elliot’s cock throb, but not long enough that it couldn’t just be an innocent sisterly kiss.

“Uh, Elliot,” Maddy gave a pointed look downwards, raising an eyebrow as she held back a chuckle. “Morning wood got you bad today, huh?”

Elliot looked down to see his cock had grown so hard that his cockhead now peeked over the top of his shorts waistband.

“Fuck!” Elliot said, quickly stuffing his erection back in his shorts and racing out of the room. 

Maddy just giggled relentlessly as her brother raced up the stairs towards his bedroom. God, teasing him isn’t even fair anymore.

She finished up her breakfast alone, ears straining for any noises sounding from upstairs. As she was washing up, she swore she heard the unmistakable sounds of her brother moaning.

*****

Holly Anderson was characteristically annoying throughout cheer practice. Maddy thought of her a bit like a shark who had scented blood in the water. Holly jumped on every microscopic misstep of Maddy’s, calling it out to the coach in a way that was meant to seem helpful. After recent events, either Maddy’s poor performance over the last week or her crashing of Holly’s party the night before, Holly had made it her mission to acquire the role of head cheerleader.

The claim was hard to argue. Holly’s long legs and supermodel body made her the stereotypical cheerleader. Maddy had put in long hours of practice to reach her spot, and now her position was precarious.

“Enough!” The coach yelled after another failed human pyramid, which to Maddy’s delight had been Joanna Duff’s fault, not her own. “Everyone give me TWENTY laps around the track! And don’t even think about resting until you’ve finished!”

A groan went over the group as they started running. Maddy didn’t mind the exercise, it would help focus her for tomorrow’s game, as well as give her the time to calculate the next illicit situation she might find herself in with Elliot.

Maddy didn’t get much time to herself before Holly had run up beside her, looking to converse as they jogged.

“Hey, Drunk Girl!” Holly gave a sickly sweet smile that was both disarming and insulting. “You feeling okay?”

“Yeah!” Maddy grinned back. “Elliot took care of me.” She added.

“He seems like a good guy,” Holly said, almost wistfully. Maddy’s eyes narrowed.

“Hey, uh,” Holly continued, short of breath as the two cheerleaders rounded a corner in the track. “If you still feel bad from last night at all I wouldn’t mind taking over as head cheerleader for the game.” Like hell.

“Awww, that’s really nice!” Maddy didn’t let her smile drop. “I think I should be good though!”

Holly shrugged her shoulders and sprinted forward, showing off those shapely long legs as she left Maddy in the dust. God, her body isn’t fair.

It wasn’t enough that Holly wanted Elliot, she also wanted to supplant Maddy’s position on the team. Of course, Elliot also had a crush on Holly… If that continued, how would he view his sister once he’d gotten a chance to sleep with the hottest girl in the school? 

Holly was definitely a problem. Maddy chewed her lip as she pondered it.

*****

By the end of practice, all the girls were damp with sweat and weary with exhaustion. Maddy sat sideways next to Holly on the grass. On the bleachers, the coach, Rhonda, read out the roster for tomorrow’s football game.

“And, as usual, we’ll have Madeline Owens as our lead!” Beside Maddy, Holly let out a small sigh. Bitch.

“Congratulations! You’re gonna do great tomorrow, of course!” Holly offered a hug, which Maddy accepted. Holly was a big fan of faux-polite hugs. All the better for Maddy’s plans.

“You too!” Maddy’s hand began to slowly brush the grass by Holly’s butt, covertly searching for something. “We make a great team.”

Maddy pulled back just as her fingers wrapped around the object she’d been looking for: Holly’s smartphone. She quickly brought it behind her back and shoved it into the waistband of her panties for safekeeping.

As Maddy packed up her things, she felt a perverse satisfaction as Holly began to freak out.

“Who the FUCK took my phone?” Holly was yelling at one of her friends. They all just shook their heads in mock sympathy. “UGH, come on!” Maddy smiled as the redhead walked away. Her nice exterior melted away all too easily.

LorenTovar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenTovar

*****

In the car on the way home, Eleanor tried to ask Maddy about practice, but Maddy only bothered to give her mom one or two word responses. Instead, her full attention was fixed on breaking into Holly’s phone. She’d tried Holly’s birthday, as well as a couple other common passwords, but nothing had fit. She hadn’t actually anticipated getting stuck at this part of the plan. Stealing her phone wouldn’t be helpful if she couldn’t even get in… No. Maddy couldn’t let that cunt beat her.

On a whim, Maddy tried another passcode: slut, and Maddy smirked as the phone clicked open. She was greeted to dating apps, countless social media accounts, scandalous selfies on the camera roll, and… Maddy stopped scrolling for a moment in shock. Was that an OnlyFans? Maddy rolled her eyes. A slut indeed.

But none of that was of interest to Maddy, at least not now. Maybe sometime later Maddy would have fun scrolling through Holly’s “content,” but for now, she had bigger plans.

Maddy brought up iMessage, put in her brother’s number, and then sent off a single text message.

Holly: hey, your sister gave me your number.

Maddy waited with bated breath for a response. A few seconds later…

Elliot: who is this?

Maddy didn’t hesitate to fire off another fake text.

Holly: the girl you couldn’t stop fondling last night ;)

She waited half a beat, then sent off another.

Holly: btw i can’t stop thinking about your cock

Elliot: i haven't been able to get those perfect tits out of my head

Maddy violently threw Holly's phone across the car. It crashed against the front passenger seat and clattered to the ground with a thud. Maddy's gut was churning, the image of Elliot's response still burned in her mind.

"What the hell am I doing..." Maddy whispered to herself.

Of course, Elliot wasn't talking about his sister's tits, no matter how much Maddy wished her brother was sucking on them right now. No, he was talking about the impossibly gorgeous Holly Anderson and her perfect rack. Maddy had thought she'd be able to handle it. Thought she could use the guise of Holly Anderson to corrupt Elliot even more, to quiz him about his kinks, to manipulate him into indulging his incestual desires. But when confronted with Elliot's lust for the red-headed hottie... Maddy had never felt herself lose control like that before. Never before had she felt such a surge of raw emotion. Jealousy.

"Madeline?" Eleanor said softly from the front seat. "You alright, honey?"

Maddy hastily picked up the phone and plastered her best smile across her face.

"Doing just fine, mom."

"Come on," Eleanor said with an exasperated sigh. "Something is bothering you... Lemme guess, boy trouble?"

"Uh, yeah," Maddy resisted rolling her eyes. "Boy trouble."

Eleanor clucked her tongue, as if she knew just what Maddy's situation was without her revealing a single detail.

"Teenage boys are the worst,” Eleanor said. "They don't really know what they want."

"Sure, mom," Maddy really didn't want to get into this talk with her mom.

"You know," Eleanor kept going. "Sometimes boys don't realize what they're missing out on until it's gone for a little while."

"What?" Maddy started. "You think I should just give up?"

"No, no, no," Eleanor continued. "You give him a good example of what he's gonna miss out on, and then you just... distance yourself for a few days. I bet he'll come begging for your attention in no time."

"Thanks Mom,” Maddy said. "That's actually... Very helpful." Eleanor beamed as if she'd just won the parent of the year award. Little did she know she'd just advised her daughter on how to seduce her son.

"In fact," Eleanor said. "One time, in high school, I was seeing this guy, Darryl, right? And..." But Maddy tuned her mom out, she was already plotting how best to show Elliot what he was going to miss out on.

*****

"Can you and El handle dinner tonight? I thought I'd have time to handle it tonight, but they just pushed the board meeting up again. I'm really sorry." Eleanor smiled weakly as she waved Maddy off from the car.

"It's fine, Mom." Maddy watched her mom drive off before she turned towards the two-story house, noting that Elliot's light was on in his bedroom.

Step 1: Show Elliot, one last time, what he's missing out on.

Maddy stepped inside, drew a deep breath, and then started yelling.

"ELLIOT! ELLLLIOOOOOT!" Maddy screamed at the top of her lungs.

Elliot came running down the hall, stopping at the top of the stairs, panting, as he ogled his sister.

Maddy was still drenched in sweat from cheer practice. Her skin practically glistened with it. The thin material of her cheer leading outfit stuck to her skin, accentuating her curves and making her modest chest stand out. Maddy's breasts heaved, both from the exertion of screaming and from the extra little bit Maddy tried to stick out her chest towards Elliot.

"Good, that got your attention!” Maddy smirked as she casually recaptured her hair in a tight ponytail. A movement that online sex forums had informed her was the surest way to get the attention of any guy.

"God damn it, Maddy,” Elliot said angrily. "I thought you were dying or something."

"Nope," Maddy stuck out her tongue as she finished with her hair. "I just wanted to see if you wanted to watch a movie together tonight." Maddy tossed her pom-poms and phones on the couch.

"Uh, a movie?" Elliot shifted uncomfortably, his eyes riveted to Maddy's hard nipples that poked out from beneath her sweat-soaked shirt.

"Yeah, duh," Maddy said. "I need to unwind after practice."

As casually as she could, Maddy slowly grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it up over her shoulders. Elliot's jaw dropped as his sister almost translucent white sports bra was revealed to him. Maddy threw the shirt on the couch like an afterthought.

"Oh my god," Maddy rolled the words in her mouth, letting them come out like a moan. "That's so much better. I'm so fucking hot, bro."

Elliot was speechless as Maddy walked to the foot of the stairs, giving her brother an ample view of her sweat-slicked cleavage. Elliot's eyes roamed over his sister's body, from her flat tummy, to her bare shoulders, to those juicy nipples that poked through the damp sports bra.

"Uh, w-w-what are you doing?" Elliot stammered.

"Getting a little more comfortable," Maddy said as she started tugging off her mini-skirt. "I feel like a furnace right now."

In one swift motion, Maddy slid her mini-skirt down around her ankles and stepped out of it. She was now clad in only the bra and panties, a thin layer of soft cotton material was all that separated her from being completely naked in front of her own brother.

"Uh, sis," Elliot gulped. "Why are you getting undressed in front of me?"

"Oh come on," Maddy rolled her eyes. "I'm your sister, dumbass."

Elliot, as if in a daze, took a couple steps down the stairs, drawing closer to his sister. His gaze wandered down her lithe form, stopping briefly at the pink-covered mound between his sister's legs. For once, Maddy was grateful to be sweaty, it hid the utter state of arousal she was in.

"Y-yeah,” Elliot took a deep breath, as if to steady himself. "But I'm still a...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by sierrawritessmut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments