Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

[PT. 2] The Moon

"You are more beautiful than the moon!"

3
0 Comments 0
238 Views 238
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Visit profile to reach the exclusive content!"

Her words embarrassed him more than his exposed member. He never knew he could react like that. He never knew he could feel like that.

It was so intense for him, feeling her lips meet his skin and bite his thighs. Her lips were so gentle, they were affecting every cell in his body.

Her fingers, so close to his entrance, were making him hazy. He couldn’t help himself but moan out, “Please!”

“Oh, no. You don’t have to beg,” she boomed, sliding off her clothes as she added, “Not today, at least. It’s me who is hungry. More than you can ever be.”

She sat on his groin, gently taking his shirt off. “You wished to touch me?”

He nodded, embarrassed, as she smirked at his blush and led his hands to her breasts.

Glaring right into her eyes with innocence, he stroked her breasts gently while he could feel her pussy so close to his length. He saw her whimper in his hands, which riled him up.

She started rubbing her wetness to his length, which drove him wilder, and he started squeezing her breasts tighter.

Her soft whimpers altered into moans. Her pussy got wetter as she fell above his chest.

His lips were an inch apart from her nipples, and it made him twitch near her pussy. “May I?” He stuttered, too focused on her nipples.

It made her snicker and more turned on. And she pushed her nipple into his sloppy mouth, yanking him to sit.

His tongue played with her nipples and he sucked them hard and squeezed them and watching his finger cover her breasts. He was softly thrusting his dick against her wetness, trying to slide in as she moaned, relishing the moon above her. He couldn’t wait any longer. He wanted her so badly.

He gasped away from her nipples, staring at her as she asked, “What do you want?”

“You. I want all of you.” She smirked, letting him pin her back on the sand as he added, “I want to please you.” He started sliding down, kissing her breasts and then her belly.

He advanced between her legs, kissing so close near her wetness, her groin. “I want to taste you. To be good for you.”

“Yes. I have craved you for so long. Not a day went by when I didn’t imagine you in my arms. And yes, that is not all I imagined.” He led her legs above his shoulders, about to kiss her wetness when she pulled his head back. “I imagined more.”

“I imagined you moaning because of my tongue. I imagined you tightening around my length. So, please let me!”

She freed his hair and shoved his head towards her wetness, letting his tongue invade her pussy.

He was too eager to be soft. He flicked his tongue faster into her, sucking her clit as if it was the last time he’ll taste her.

She squealed, clenched, and quivered, narrowing her legs around his face as his breaths shortened.

Her tightening thighs didn’t stop him. It made him more enthusiastic. He started eating her out faster and her juices flew in his mouth.

He held onto her shivering thighs as she held onto his hair, rubbing her pussy onto his tongue, and before she could cum, she pulled his head away from his wetness.

Poulinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Poulinn

“Was I not doing good?” He asked as she tried settling back to normal. “I wished to please you and make you cum. I think I should have practiced more.” The sight of his mouth leaking her juices and saying those words was a peculiar sight for her.

She gasped at his unforeseen confession. “You aren’t as innocent as I thought you would be.” Adding, she pushed him back onto the sand and clutched his jaw, teasing his length with her wetness.

His face hued up. He wasn’t expecting those words to slip so easily. But again, in front of her, he’s weaker than he ever could be.

“Do you wish to please me that bad?” she asked, driving her thumb to his lips as he nodded, welcoming her thumb in his mouth.

He sucked onto her thumb and then her fingers, feeling her entrance starting to take his length. He whimpered, circling his tongue around her fingers, and quickly grasped her waist as every inch slid into her.

She gasped, filling so full as she softly started grinding above him.

He watched her face in pleasure and felt her tight pussy squelch around him with each thrust she made above him.

Her fingers slid to his nipples, pinching them as she watched him moan and gasp. The pleasure had surmounted his mind.

“I want to fuck you,” he moaned as she replied, twisting his nipples harder, making him squeal. “Aren’t you fucking me?”

“I want more. Let me do it, please!” She knew what he meant. It was surely not enough for him.

She dug her nails into his chest and moaned, glaring right into his soul. “Show me then.”

He quickly pushed her again on the warm sand and guided her legs around his waist. Lovingly, gazing at her, he mouthed, “I love you.”

His hips humped harder and faster with his confession, penetrating her. He dug so deep into her wetness. She could feel him deep in her stomach.

She gasped, moaned, and squealed along with him as he sunk his face into her neck. “You feel so good.”

The sand around his fists slipped more while he fucked her harder and faster, feeling her clench and quiver around him.

She dug her nails into his hips, and dragged them to his back, stimulating him more.

The sounds of her thighs slapping to his groin were so enchanting for both of them.

He went faster, shuddering as both of them squealed in each other’s arms. The heat of their body burned their souls and soon they climaxed.

Still bucking his hips into her, he planted his lips on hers as they both released every last drop of cum.

They kissed, feeling each other’s sweaty bodies, stuck to each other. Madly in love.

Tired and gratified, he fell beside her. She quickly caressed him in her arms and started stroking his cheeks, gazing deeply into his eyes.

“You’re so beautiful. More than the moon itself.” His heart bloomed at her words as she kissed his forehead, so gently. “Let’s go inside or you will catch a chill.”

END OF THE SMUT

----Love, author! ❤️

Published 
Written by Queenbeewrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors