Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Restless Night [pt. 1]

"A failed attempt to sleep!"

9
4 Comments 4
952 Views 952
1.4k words 1.4k words

Female’s P.O.V~

A carrier of dreams and slumber. The night was riding heavily upon our heads. The moon was sparkling brightly outside the window. Everyone and everything was quieter as the sun had taken a turn.

Except me.

It had been hours since I lay on the bed with him. He had fallen sound asleep while I was still scowling outside the window, alerted eyes. My head was speaking loudly for my eyes to find solace, making me worry about the most common things.

I couldn’t even twist and turn. I feared I’d wake him up. So, I tried to busy my mind with diverse thoughts, trying to tire it out. I even tried counting sheep, as people suggest.

But it did not work.

It only made me furious. That is why, I decided, I needed a walk when his sleepy arm fell on my chest, asking for me.

He was murmuring like a baby in his sleep, rubbing his face into the pillow and onto my shoulder. I could tell he was in a dreamland, having a great time, even in his sleep.

He looked so pure and adorable. I was merely gazing at him to adore that innocence when my eyes traveled and fell to his exposed chest.

It was his habit to sleep with just his underwear on like mine, which had occasionally become a tricky situation for me. And the same was happening at that moment.

That thawing feeling had again begun to rush into my veins and control of mine over me slowly began to come loose.

I tried breathing it out, cooling it down as I threw the blanket aside. But it did not work, just like my plan to help me fall asleep, and unconsciously I advanced closer to his sleeping figure.

My eyes fell on his plump lips, silky skin, and composed breathing, living it one last time before I sunk my lips into the nap of his neck.

I wrapped my arms around him and yanked him closer, wanting no space in between. And tenderly I began kissing his neck, wishing not to wake him up from his excellent sleep.

Yet, my resistance did not work. I had begun sucking, licking, and nipping his neck, while I brushed my body to his.

Even through this turmoil of mine, thankfully, he was still sound asleep. So, I guided my knees to his crotch and began rubbing it with my knee, witnessing him suddenly slither a bit.

“Baby?” Then he woke up with dull and tender whimpers escaping his lips, alarming me to pull my face from his neck.

I looked at his sleepy and tired face, his eyes still a bit hazy. It seemed as though he was confused at what was happening and he did not hold back from asking what I was doing.

I could not answer him. I felt guilty for waking him up, but my need had taken over me. What else could I have done?

So, I stunned him again and sealed his lips with mine. An astounded hum escaped his lips like a melody and, gingerly, his lips fell to the trap of my lips.

At that moment, I simply did not care for his sleep. A bit selfish of me, I’d add.

His lips began kissing me back, slow and gentle, as if they were tasting the sweetest fruit.

Where had his sleep traveled to?

Then his tongue slithered from his lips like a snake, willing to enter my mouth. But before his tongue would succeed, I pulled my lips back and seized his mouth, noticing his tongue was still out.

“Can’t sleep? Do you want me to help you?” He questioned, gazing at me with eyes full of ecstasy as if he were inviting me to go further with my actions.

I could not help but smile and answer, “You sure are the perfect medicine for a restless night.”

He simply giggled when he heard those words, while his tongue began swirling in the air to be played, his eyes getting needier.

He began rubbing his length to my knee as well, his hands grasping the mattress tightly, while he also whimpered and bit his lips.

BellaCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaCollinss

Watching him accept my need and aid, I begin sucking his tongue. I began rubbing his length without fear as well, applying the sweetest yet the strongest pressure.

His body now began dancing recklessly on the mattress while his tongue danced in my mouth. But I had to suspend my lips for what I wished to do next.

I gulped down a great minute of his eyes and his flushed cheeks before I began kissing his heaving chest while he sang the music of my name in whispers.

Slow and gentle, I was taking in the scent and the softness of his skin, when my hands advanced as well and started wringing his breasts.

He breathed ever so heavily because of that and sought more pleasure from my knee. He flinched and quivered into the mattress even so profoundly, gripping the pillow to the point where his nails could enter into it.

He was really relishing it. The slumber of sleep had left him with nothing but lust. And I felt myself getting delighted with it.

I wanted more. Thus, my lips danced further to his abdomen, leaving trails of saliva on his skin while I watched his eyes follow me.

I could feel his breaths on his abdomen, and his length below my chest, quivering as well. His length would flinch every time I would lay a kiss on my abdomen and make me feel it within my soul.

Such a reaction made me throw the blanket on the floor from his legs in desperation. And it also made me free his length from the fabric called underwear.

When I began kissing him, I did not assume it would lead to this, but what else would happen at such a time of the day?

As soon as I removed the underwear from his length, which was a hustling job regarding his sturdy member clinging to it, his dick stood up. It was pulsating and quivering as if it was waiting for me to do something.

“Mommy!” He moaned, leading my eyes on him, and added, “Don’t look at it like that.”

But I could not help, his dick just looked ready to be gobbled. I wanted to do so, yet I held back, as I wished to savor my restless night and simply grasped that monster-looking length.

He gasped even more, rose up from the bed, and landed back on the mattress as if the life had left his body, while I could just enjoy more of his reactions and began jerking him at the same time.

His length had leaked under his underwear enough to tease the tip, but it wasn’t enough for the whole huge monster. So, I spat on the head of his length, jerking him while I watched his thighs begin to twitch.

“Does it feel good?”

“Yes.”

“I’ll make you feel more good.” And I slipped the tip of his cock in between my lips.

“Oh, my God!” His quiet moans, which were in his throat until now, abruptly touched the ceiling, his thighs twitching even more while I sucked the tip.

I slipped his cock further into my mouth and pinned his thighs to the mattress, yet his thighs did not stop twitching.

The harder I sucked his length, the more his thighs quivered, making it tough for me to enjoy his length. It was as if he had no control over himself and did not wish to declare as well.

Thus, I took my mouth off his cock, threw the blanket aside, and slapped both his thighs, before I glared at his astounded eyes, which were still struggling to remain open.

“I’m sorry.” He stuttered, breathing as if there was not enough air in his lungs.

“Good boy,” I whispered and went back to sucking his length, this time not pinning his thighs.

Instead, I stuffed his mouth with my fingers.

______________

to be continued….

Published 
Written by Queenbeewrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments