Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Volleyball Player!

"A Reward for winning the game!"

15
1 Comment 1
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Visit profile for exclusive content!"

His muscles popped just like right now. The bright blue focus light in the dim room contrasts his body and his expressions as he crawls to me with just his shorts on and a metal chain collar around his throat.

He bites his lips, making invisible prints of his hands on the ground, reaching step closer and closer to the edge of the bed where I am sitting, naked.

His sturdy body looks so hot with his muscles so worked up. “Are you tired after that rough game, baby boy?” I ask, tugging his collar by the leash and making his balance nudge slightly.

“I just care about my prize mistress. You told me you’ll reward me if I win that game. I just want my reward.” His yearning translates through his words, arousing me.

Chucking at his words, I watch him stop before me and sit on his knees between my legs. He looks up at me and joins his hands on his thighs. Oh, how sexy he looks.

“I will give you a reward. You’ve earned it.” I state, glaring at his peering eyes as I dip my fingers in the bowl of honey sitting to my left on the mattress.

He watches my fingers dip in the glass bowl of honey and regards me further as I bring them close to his mouth. He quickly opens his mouth, stretching his face adjacent.

Softly, I plant my fingers on his lips, soaked in honey. I rub it around his soft lips, teasing him until I finally push my fingers into his mouth.

He sucks my fingers hungrily, letting his body react to sweetness as well. Gingerly, I pull out my fingers, leaving his mouth open, and dip them back in honey.

His eyes again follow my fingers as I play with the honey. I trace my fingers from my neck to my chest, watching him flutter his eyes at the view.

I dip them back and drive them back on my chest and then slowly on my nipples. Swiftly, I trace the honey all over my body and near my entrance as well as I whisper, “Do you want to taste it again?”

He quickly nods, adding, “Please!” The hunger in his eyes and on his lips excites me and I yank him by the chain up on the bed as I slither back to the headboard. Laying comfortably, I let him hover over me.

His strong arms beside my waist balance him above me as he pleads, “Can I?” I nod, watching him sink to my neck.

He quickly starts licking and kissing my skin, clapping his lips against my skin as he moves down to my nipples.

He licks and slurps, breathing so heavily as I add, “Calm down. it’s all yours.” Giving his neck a tug, I watch him listen to me and drive his tongue calmly down to my stomach and then to my abdomen.

Suddenly he looks at me, gazes licking down. “I want to taste you as well. Can I?”

A smile rises on my face and creates a feeling of pride inside my stomach as well as I reply, “That’s my disciplined boy. Go ahead, have a taste.”

He quickly responds to my words and sinks his mouth into my wetness, spreading my legs apart as he lays his whole body on the mattress, allowing me a view of heaven.

His masculine body slithers on the bed, as his tongue slurps my wetness. He breathes his greed into my pussy and looks at me with a dirty look in his eyes.

I feel his eyes burning my skin and his tongue exciting my insides. Clutching on the sheets and glaring back at him, I moan, making his tongue work harder.

DerlyCuervo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DerlyCuervo

I tug him by the leash and his grip on my thighs tightens, getting rowdier on my wetness. He makes me feel so good and wet.

Holding his head between my legs and not letting him breathe, I feel myself getting closer and closer. And I hastily tug him by his collar again, making him lie on his back, not wanting to cum so soon.

He lays with his head by the edge of the bed, and beside the bowl of honey. And it provokes me to pour honey on his chest.

Swiftly, I sit on his groin, feeling his bulge through his boxers, and smirking at his naughty body.

Gazing into his eyes, I pour the honey further on his nipples and then on his stomach, regarding him wince softly. His noises are like a delicacy to me.

I let the honey perfectly stick to his body as I pull off his underwear, watching him getting shy at the sight of his cock popping up, sturdy and thick. He must have been struggling.

“Looks like my athlete is so excited to get his reward,” I smirk, watching him bite his lips, puff up his chest, and whimper as I gingerly start taking his length inch by inch.

Quickly, I start to whimper from his size as I grind above him tenderly, digging my nails into his sticky abdomen. He moans as well, driving his hands around my waist and clutching me tighter, making me even wetter.

“Do you want to move?” I ask, biting my lips.

He nods and pleads, “Yes, please!”

I see craving in his eyes and need in his tone and lean down on his chest, gripping the leash back again. Giving it a slight tug, I whisper in near, “You can move.”

As soon as I word my approval, he starts thrusting into me without hesitations and moans at the tightness of my pussy.

I feel his thrusts reaching my spot and making my insides clench. He throbs inside me, making me moan into his ear as I press my hands against his chest.

Abruptly, I start licking the honey off of his neck, which excites him more. He growls, thrusting harder and faster, and drives his hands around my ass cheeks.

He grips my ass apart and does not miss a single thrust with an inch leaving outside me. It makes me moan even louder which makes him throb even more.

Moving further, I lick the honey off of his chest, slowly sucking his nipples as well. “Mommy!” He moans, jittering under me and quivering inside me.

Biting his nipples, I manage a strong hold on his leash and keep on pulling it as he fucks me hard and strong.

Quickly, both our bodies start to shudder and choke his throat, making him grow even needier. I lean down, kissing his sloppy mouth, and end up wanting more with his mouth open.

I fix my two fingers inside his mouth as my other hand keeps choking him. “You want to cum, baby boy?” I whimper as nodes with both his head and his teary eyes.

“Cum then!” I moan, feeling his jittering body seeking a release as he keeps thrusting into me until we both finally growl out and cum with each other.

I fall on his sticky chest, hearing him breathe heavily along with me. “Thank you, Mommy!” He breathes out, making me smirk as he adds, “I want to win more matches.”

_________________

END OF THE SMUT

----Love, author! ❤️

Published 
Written by Queenbeewrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments