Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Boys Of Summer is the ongoing story of two teenagers discovering themselves and each other."

When I woke up that Labor Day Sunday, Bo had his left arm and leg draped over my naked body. His stiff five-inch dick was pressing against my bare ass.

I reached down and found my own cock was moderately hard.

He must have felt me move and slowly rolled over to face the wall. He was still asleep. But I rolled with him and snaked my hand over his hip to find his morning meat.

I stroked him slowly, softly. My fingertips grazed his thick bush as they slid up and down his brown shaft.

I could feel my cock begin to throb just as I felt his breathing increase through his bare back.

Within a couple minutes Bo moaned quietly and slid his hand over my arm to my ass cheek.

“Mmh, Daddy,” he mumbled. “Good morning.”

I kissed across his shoulders just before he rolled to lay on his back beside me. I never released his thick cock.

Bo lifted up to meet my lips as he pulled me down on to him with the hand he had gripping my ass.

Our cocks bobbled together as we kissed. I couldn’t help making a face at Bo’s horrible morning breath.

“Bad again?” he asked.

“Always,” I replied, pulling back.

“I could use some of your mouthwash.” He gave my cock a stiff tug.

“That wouldn’t help your breath,” I said. “But it might make me forget about it.”

In a second, he scooted down to put his face over my crotch.

“No,” I stopped him. “Let me have you at the same time.”

With a moan and a grin, Bo shifted to put his cock in my face while mine remained in his.

In unison we both began licking each other like lollipops. We swirled and nibbled and finally engulfed our respective cocks as we pulled each other close and moaned. Being a beginner compared to Bo, I copied everything he did to me, everything I liked. I knew how he liked to jack off and be jacked off. I just tried to mimic that with my mouth.

Before long, we were alternating our thrusts. He was swallowing as I was pulling back and then the reverse. We were a cock-sucking seesaw as the sound of our heavy breathing filled the room. Again, I had my head turned to give him a more direct line into my throat.

It took less than a minute more before I felt the familiar pulse in the fat meat filling my mouth at the same instant my own cock began throbbing from my belly through to the swollen head in my lover’s mouth.

As one, Bo and I stopped moving our heads so we could thrust our hips into each other’s mouths. All twenty of our fingers held tightly to clinched ass cheeks as we pumped morning cum down eager throats.

After minutes of swallowing and licking and twitching from over-sensitivity, I dropped my head on Bo’s thigh catching my breath. Bo held my limp, saliva-wet meat out of the way so he could lick and kiss over my balls and taint.

I moaned and lifted my leg as much as I could, rotating my hips a bit to push my ass closer to his face. He could just hit my hole with the tip of his tongue and he made the most of it, swirling and boxing against my wrinkles with enthusiasm.

He pushed and pulled my legs and ass to give himself more access and eventually was able to give me a proper rim job. He licked and swirled his tongue over and over. I was thrilled at how far he was able to push his hot, wet tongue into my tight sphincter.

“Oh! Bo-Bo, that reminds me,” I breathed. “I’ve got another surprise for you from the store yesterday.”

“Surprise?” he mumbled as he licked me.

“Michael explained how we should go about getting ready for anal,” I whispered. “He bought us some things to practice with.”

In a second, Bo had somehow flipped over me and was standing beside the bed with his still oozing dick in my face when I rolled over toward him.

Without another word, I was up and pulling the bag from the adult store out of my backpack.

I carefully and deliberately showed every item to Bo, explaining how to use each product as I handed them to him. He was wide-eyed and spellbound.

“Michael told you all that? And bought us all this?” he finally asked when I finished describing the last product.

“I told you, he’s not the guy we thought he was at first,” I admitted.

“We’ve got to start today! Now!” Bo proclaimed.

He was up and headed for the bathroom with his arms full before I realized he’d left the room.

We each used two enemas to be sure we were clean even though we were only going to be trying the smallest of our three-plug sets.

Even with lube, the first time we both inserted the enema nozzle was both painful and thrilling. Neither of us had ever had more than a finger inside. A six-inch nozzle was a very different sensation. Add the feeling of the warm solution filling us up and we both started growing hard.

We showered extensively after emptying ourselves. We had no qualms about pushing fingers into each other’s asses as deeply as we could.

I bent my finger forward and tried to find his prostate. I’m not sure if I hit it or not. But I could feel the tip of my finger rubbing the inside of his taint. Bo seemed to melt with his mouth wide and eyes shut tight.

As badly as I wanted to stroke his raging hard-on, I made myself just hold it tight. I didn’t want to let Bo cum or do anything to make me cum. I knew we still had the butt plugs left to insert. They would prove to be incentives to much greater play and ecstasy than any of our regular shower play.

I barely gave Bo time to dry off before I dragged him to his room and broke out our plugs and lube syringes.

“Michael said we should start slow,” I explained. “We should just put in the smallest plug for about thirty minutes each day for a few days to give our bodies time to get used to having something in there. Then we can go for longer periods.”

“When are we supposed to know when to go longer or move up to the next size?” Bo asked, his impatience already showing. “How long is this supposed to take? Now that we’re getting started, I don’t want to wait weeks or months to get to the real thing.”

“I don’t know any of that,” I said. “We’ll just get started and see how it goes. Maybe – maybe the first one won’t be a big deal and we only need to use it for a week or two before we move up. I don’t know.”

“You’re right,” Bo conceded. “Let’s just get this first one in and see how it feels.”

I already had the lube syringes open and was squeezing the clear gel into one of them. When it was full, I filled the other syringe.

“I’ll go first – if you want me to,” I offered as I handed one to Bo as we sat facing each on a towel on his bed. In all his impatience, he still seemed nervous, unsure.

Without a word, I put a little lube over the tip of my syringe, leaned back, spread my legs and pushed it in.

I caught my breath and straightened my back very slightly at the sensation of the cold lube and hard plastic syringe spreading and entering my ass.

When I pushed the plunger and the cold goo filled my cavity, I gasped audibly.

“What was that? Does it hurt?” Bo exclaimed.

“No. It’s just – different and – cold,” I said as I pulled the empty syringe out. “Very cold. Warm yours up in your hands first.”

Bo immediately gripped his syringe between his palms.

“It feels kinda good, though,” I admitted. “Let me get the plug in before the lube leaks out.”

I squeezed the last bit of lube from my syringe onto the butt plug before pressing it against my slimy ass hole.

My entire body lifted and my back straightened slowly as I pushed the small plastic bulb into and through my sphincter.

I gasped again as the plug spread my muscle the widest it’s ever been opened and then popped completely inside, allowing my sphincter to close around the stem behind it.

“Oh! That’s amazing!” I almost yelled with my eyes squeezed shut. “God! Bo, you’ve got to feel this!”

“What? What did you just do?” He was confused. “I wasn’t paying attention.”

“Put a little lube on the syringe,” I said. “Now, lay back, lift your legs a little and spread them.”

Once his position matched mine, I just grabbed his syringe and slowly pushed it inside his hairless hole.

“Ahh!” His entire body stiffened and his eyes became quarters. “Daddy!”

Once I had the syringe more than halfway in, I pushed the thick goo inside of my friend as he seemed to melt from his super-tense position just a second before.

“Oh, God! Daddy! You’re right. This is amazing!”

“You don’t even have the plug in yet,” I said as I quickly pushed it against his already leaking hole.

He quickly tensed and gasped again as I mercilessly pushed his plug in past his sphincter.

“Mmh!” He finally opened his eyes and found mine. They went from wide to dreamy in less than a second.

“This is –,” he started. “How long can I leave this in? I don’t want to ever take it out.”

“I guess we can leave them in as long as we can stand it,” I said. “Eventually, once we’re used to just having them inside, we should start moving them in and out, I guess. Y’know, fucking ourselves with them?”

“I need to let it stay where it is for a while,” Bo said. “I love how it feels right now. But I don’t know if I can take that in-and-out feeling over and over again yet.”

I didn’t say anything. But I already was curious about how a real dick would feel. The butt plug had a very smooth texture and oval shape. They were nothing like a real, thick, five-inch teenage cock.

The new sensation and intensity of sharing it with Bo had my dick stiffening to half-mast by the time I pushed his plug in. As I glanced down at my growing meat, I saw that his was swelling faster than mine.

As soon as he noticed I was getting hard, Bo dropped to his knees by the side of his bed and engulfed my cock burying his nose in my pubic hair.

I moaned loudly at the feeling of his hot, wet mouth closing around my meat. And, once he started swirling and wiggling his tongue along the lower part of my shaft, I gasped and stiffened my back.

“Oh, Bo-Bo,” I breathed. “This is amazing.”

I could feel the plug shift inside me when I rocked my hips and tensed my abs. It was a new, exciting feeling that forced another moan out of my unintentionally open lips.

As Bo started bobbing his head on my groin, I joined in by thrusting my hips in and out to meet his hot mouth. Every thrust made me feel the swell of the toy in my ass moving back and forth.

“Bo-Bo!” I gasped as his tongue owned me.

In seconds, my stomach began tightening and, in turn, my ass also began contracting around the stem of the butt plug. It felt almost like my anal cavity was massaging the plastic toy inside as my cock throbbed in Bo’s mouth.

I grabbed the back of his head and held his face against my groin as I pumped thick wads of cum straight down his throat. I couldn’t tell I already had blown a huge morning nut into his mouth less than an hour before.

Gasping for air, I was overwhelmed with the intensity of my orgasm as it mixed with the new feeling of having my ass filled and throbbing as strongly as my cock.

SaraCokss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraCokss

I dropped back on to the bed when Bo finally released my still-oozing cock.

“God! Bo-Bo!” I gasped out. “That was – amazing! It’s so – different with this thing in my ass! Let me catch my breath. I’ve got to do that for you!”

I stroked my fingers through his hair as he remained on his knees, his head laying on my hip. I loved the feeling of his hot breath blowing over my gooey, limp dick.

Eventually, Bo crawled over me, kissing a trail up my chest to my neck. When he nibbled and breathed into my ear, I twitched.

“Roll over, Greek Boy!” I demanded. “It’s your turn. You need to find out how it feels to jump and tremble with a plastic dick in your ass.”

I pushed my tongue into his mouth and our tongues slowly circled and danced. We both moaned quietly. I felt his thick cock brush against my used sticky tube.

“I love you, Daddy,” he breathed as I left his mouth and kissed down his neck.

“I love you, Hercules,” I whispered.

In a few seconds, I had his fat head sliding along my tongue with my mouth open, just gliding him in and out.

I began pumping up and down on his groin faster and deeper, banging his swollen cock head against the back of my throat.

I built him to a stiff-backed tremble before pulling him out with a plop. He jumped and gasped.

I dropped down between his legs and licked over his hot, hanging balls.

I grabbed his cock and stroked slowly as I pulled one of his thick testicles into my mouth and sucked it like a lollipop.

“Oh! God! Daddy!” Bo squealed. “I can’t take it! Please, let me cum! Suck me, Daddy! Suck me!”

The next second, my nose was buried in his pubic hair and I throbbed my tongue and throat against his pulsing cock.

It took only a couple seconds to feel the hot squirt of his thin semen hit the back of my throat.

I kept sucking and swallowing as Bo loudly pumped stream after stream of cum into me. I think he came more that time than he did earlier.

In a few minutes, my head lay on his thigh, his limp, oozing cock still in my open mouth. We both were heaving trying to catch our breath.

‘That was amazing, Daddy!” he rasped. “My ass is still contracting around the plug. Why didn’t we try these sooner?”

“I wish we had,” I grunted hoarsely.

Eventually, we forced ourselves off Bo’s bed to take another long, languorous shower together. We hugged and kissed and washed each other sensually. But we only became roughly half-hard.

Once we were clean, dry and lounging in his room with only our cock rings on, I wondered aloud if we should give our asses a rest and take the plugs out for a while.

“No, let’s leave them in. Please!” Bo said. “This feels so good! I can feel it every time I move. I love it!”

We spent the rest of the morning playing video games naked, plugged, and half-hard.

Just the sensation of fullness created by the smallest plug and constriction of the leather cock ring kept my dick in an arched half-hardness even when I was fully concentrating on some game on Bo’s TV.

My constant glances showed me that Bo’s brown cock was just as hard as mine if not more.

I had to be at work at one. So, I, at least, would have to remove my plug, shower and get dressed.

“I wish you didn’t have to leave,” Bo said plaintively as I pulled my underwear on.

“I get off at five,” I reminded him. “You want to go out – maybe see a movie tonight?”

“On a date?!” His eyes were wide.

“Of course, on a date,” I replied. “What else would I do with my boyfriend on Sunday night when we don’t have school the next day?”

Bo grabbed me in a tight, unexpected hug.

“Oh! Daddy! I love you calling me your boyfriend!”

“I’ll be here by 5:30,” I said. “I don’t know if I’ll need a shower or not. We can get something to eat and go see a movie. Maybe after that we can go take a shower in the locker room at work.”

I winked at him and he pushed in quickly for a long, wet kiss.

When I returned to Bo’s house later that evening, Bobby and Michael were on their way out. Bo was waiting for me in his room already dressed in his nicest jeans and the plaid Madras button-down he thought looked best on him.

“You look nice,” I told him. I meant it. My appreciation of my friend’s appearance had been growing all summer.

“Do you need to take a shower or anything?” Bo asked.

“I had a quick one at work. I’m a little late because I had to wait for a customer to leave so I’d have enough privacy to clean myself out and put my plug back in,” I said. “But, it looks like I should change. You’re dressed for a nice date. I’m dressed for work at a gym.”

I stripped out of the jeans and gym-logo t-shirt I always wore to work.

“Do you have your plug in?”

“I never took it out.”

“You’ve had your butt plug in all day?” I was surprised. “We’re supposed to be moving slowly at first.”

“I don’t want to move slow,” Bo said. “I want to move as fast as possible to get your perfect cock in my ass! I can’t wait for you to fuck me, Daddy!”

I pulled up a clean pair of jeans.

“I want you inside me, too, Bo-Bo,” I admitted. “I just don’t want to move too fast and hurt you.”

“This little plug is barely doing anything,” he said. “I’ve been wondering if I shouldn’t just move up to the medium one now.”

“We can talk about moving up to the bigger size later. OK?”

I pulled a polo over my head.

“Yes, Daddy.” Bo leaned in and we kissed for a minute before I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

“You look good in that shirt,” Bo said as I returned from the bathroom. “It’s nice and tight in all the right places.”

His hands were sliding over my shoulders and down my chest. I had learned months earlier to either work out or, at the very least, do a few dozen push-ups before coming to Bo’s. Even when I wasn’t sure about how far I wanted our relationship to go, I knew I liked his attention.

We ate at Bo’s favorite fast food place and I drove us to a nearby theater.

“Why are we here?” Bo asked as I parked. “We might be seen by people from school.”

“Maybe,” I shrugged. “We can go to the movies anywhere we like. Who cares who else is here?”

Bo was quiet for a minute and didn’t move to get out of the Jeep.

“Are you sure you don’t mind if someone from school sees us?” he asked.

“Bo-Bo,” I said almost with condescension. “We should be fine. We’ve been to movies and football games and restaurants together all summer. Why can’t two friends go to a movie together?”

“I don’t know. I guess, now that we’re – boyfriends, it feels different,” he said. “Even if we don’t hold hands or make out in the back of the theater, it’s different.”

“Just because it feels different to us doesn’t mean it looks different to anybody else,” I said. “We’ve been best friends for years. We’ve done everything together and everybody knows that.”

“Yeah. You’re right,” he conceded.

When we got out of the Jeep, I snaked my hand into his.

“What are you doing?” He stopped walking.

“I’m holding your hand.”

“Are you sure you want to be seen holding my hand?”

“If someone happens to catch us holding hands through the parking lot, that’s a chance I’m willing to take,” I said. “It’s not like we’re throwing it in their faces.”

“So, are we coming out?” Bo asked.

“Maybe. Slowly. One small act at a time,” I said. “If people happen to see this or see us standing a little closer than usual for two guys or whatever, and they start thinking things, making assumptions, let them start to wonder about us a little.”

“I kind of like the sound of that,” Bo said.

“We’ll just take it slow,” I said. “I mean, Bobby knows now. That’s a good first step.”

We loosely held hands as we crossed the parking lot only separating when I had to pay for our tickets.

He grabbed my hand again as we crossed the lobby and I noticed him waving at someone to our right. When I glanced over, I realized it was one of the most popular girls at school. Bo had known her since elementary school and they were close. In that instant, I knew our secret was out.

One of the most popular girls at school had seen Bo and I holding hands as we walked into a theater. By lunchtime Tuesday, everyone would know. Hell, she’d probably have it texted out to her hot-girl gossip network before previews started.

I saw several other people from school in the lobby. As far as I could tell, none of them noticed us.

“You do realize you just waved at Chrissy while you were holding my hand, don’t you?” I explained.

“So?”

“By the time we get back to school, everyone’s going to know we’re gay and fucking and sucking each other on a regular basis.”

“You’re right,” he admitted. “I just didn’t think about it. Chrissy and I have been friends since the second grade. She probably guessed I was gay before you did.”

“Coming out to Chrissy Milligan is not what I would call going slow,” I said. “It’s one thing for a few people to see us here and maybe guess about our situation. But, Chrissy is probably already on a text chain telling a hundred people about us.”

“Maybe not,” Bo said. “She’s a better friend than that. I can always talk to her at school Tuesday. Maybe she didn’t notice. Maybe she doesn’t care.”

“We’ll see,” I said, grabbing his hand. “What’s done is done.”

I leaned over and kissed him in the bright light of the previews, completely ignoring the fact that everyone around us might see.

“I love you, Daddy,” Bo whispered.

After the movie, I snaked my arm around Bo’s waist as we walked across the parking lot.

“That was the sexiest thing you’ve ever done,” Bo said as I started the Jeep.

“What?”

“You had your arm around me all the way to the car,” he said. “You knew people from school were right behind us and could see us and you still claimed me by wrapping your arm around me. I love you, Jim!”

I leaned over and kissed him.

“I love you, too, Bo-Bo.” I said. “And, why wouldn’t I claim you? You’re my bitch!”

I joined a line of cars headed out of the theater parking lot and Bo lay his hand on my thigh, occasionally caressing it.

“Do you want to go shower at the gym?” I asked. “Or, we can just go home and shower there.”

“Please, Daddy! You know the gym is our special place,” Bo asked. “Please, let me have your cum at the gym! Especially after tonight. This was an important night for me – for us. I’m almost bricked up already.”

We both were hard as a rock by the time our clothes were off and bouncing our cocks into the shower at the gym where I worked.

Seconds after I turned on the water, Bo was on his knees, swallowing my stiff cock.

“Oh! Bo-Bo!” I gasped as my meat hit the back of his throat. “Suck Daddy! Make your daddy cum!”

It took only a minute or so for me to blow chunks of sperm and semen against my boyfriend’s throat.

I was speechless and breathless as my cock exploded in Bo’s mouth.

Before I was even finished oozing, I traded places with Bo and swallowed his thick cock. In less than two minutes, I was drinking his thin cum and letting some leak out of my lips as I sucked him until we both were hyperventilating.

We finally made our way back to Bo’s bed and spent the night in a naked embrace with our new toys still filling our asses.

Published 
Written by alphabeta39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments