Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Boys Of Summer is the ongoing story of two teenagers discovering themselves and each other."

I was standing under a hot shower when my best friend stepped in behind me and slid his arms around my waist to pull me into a tight hug with his limp dick pressed against my ass.

It was exactly how Bo wanted to start every day, especially after sleeping naked together in his bed with no parents or brothers to disturb us.

This particular Friday we were on our way to the beach. His parents had invited me to join them for a long weekend over the Independence Day holiday. They had left Wednesday. But Bo told them I had to work and we would meet them Friday.

We had made the most of having his house to ourselves Wednesday and Thursday, hanging out, swimming in his pool, jacking each other off. We remained nude the entire time – just like every other day we’d been together during our summer vacation.

Bo wanted to get to the beach as early as we could to have some time at the water that afternoon. We weren’t expecting much time alone. But we both were excited to take our new relationship to a different location.

As we drove through the small beach town a couple hours later, Bo excitedly forced me to stop at one of the many large beach shops before we got to his parents’ rental house.

He went straight to the men’s bathing suits.

“What size suit do you wear?” he asked, rifling through the very brief Speedos.

“Uh, – the same size you wear,” I said. “You know that. What are you doing?”

“You need a Speedo,” he declared.

“Now? I did offer to get one a month ago,” I reminded him. “Why is it so imperative now?”

“Because I realized I might not get to see you naked again until we get home Sunday,” he said.

“Well, in a Speedo I might need a size larger than what you wear,” I reminded my friend.

“Shut up,” Bo said. “I might buy you a size too small.”

I guess, the long drive had him thinking about the fact we wouldn’t have nearly the amount of privacy we’d had at home. We’d been best friends for years. But Bo had finally declared his long-time crush on me on the first day of summer vacation. Already comfortable being naked together because of gym class at school and showering together even at his house, a few years earlier we had begun jacking off together out of curiosity. This summer we were playing nudists at his house and pool. I was letting him explore his crush in a very physical way. I’d found there weren’t many things I wouldn’t do for my friend, including standing naked in the dressing room of a beach shop modeling Speedos for him to choose his favorite.

He wanted just the right color. He settled first on a royal blue one he said looked great with my coloration. It was unlined and a small instead of my usual medium so it could show every bulge and wrinkle in the right light. It also was cut low enough that my pubic hair would be sticking out of the top if Bo let me grow any.

“I love how easy it is to see your shape,” Bo said, staring. He reached out to cup my cock and balls and adjust them to his liking.

“You do realize that everything that’s visible to you will be visible to your mom and dad,” I pointed out.

“That’s why we’re also getting a couple extra large beach towels.” He’d already thought this through. “And, we’ll walk down the beach some to get away from them.”

Bo paid for my royal blue Speedo and bought himself one with a rainbow on it that practically screamed his proclivities.

It took another twenty minutes to find the house Bo’s parents had rented. After we unloaded, we changed quickly and headed down to the water to find his parents.

A few minutes later, we made our way down the beach in our skin-tight bathing suits with our towels over our shoulders.

Bo dropped behind me when we were out of sight of his parents.

“What are you doing?”

“Checking out your ass in that suit,” Bo said. “Hold on. Let me get out in front of you so I can watch you walk toward me.”

“Oh, yeah,” Bo sounded like he was melting. “That’s so hot! I wish I’d let you get one of these earlier.”

He walked backwards to keep watching me walk toward him for a couple minutes.

“You might have to wear this at home,” he said. “I’d love to see how your hard cock looks in your new banana hammock.”

He pulled his phone out of the small belt bag he carried over his shoulder and took a few photos of me.

“Please, make sure you keep those to yourself,” I said.

“Just adding to my spank bank, Bro. I’ll never share you with anybody.”

“But, you look really good,” he continued. “Your job at the gym has really been doing good things for you. You’ve really started building. I’m glad they let you work out for free. You look really, really good! And your tan is amazing!”

“Be careful, Hotshot,” I warned. “Your hammock is starting to fill up.”

Bo was very clearly almost half hard as he stared at me. I could feel my own dick responding to the feel of the tight Spandex and his constant admiration.

We continued to walk a few more minutes after he returned to my side. I slid my fingers between his and held his hand tight as we walked.

“Oh! My! God!” Bo exclaimed.

“Too much?” I asked. “I thought you would want to hold hands when we could.”

“No! I love it!” he said. “This is amazing! I wish we had a place to get naked! I really want to play with your pretty cock now.”

“That house looks empty,” I blurted out, pointing at a house just ahead of us.

It obviously had been damaged in the last hurricane, but hadn’t yet been repaired.

Built on stilts like every other house on the East Coast, we could see the ground area under the first floor of the house was enclosed by privacy fencing between the pylons. On closer inspection, we found an enclosed working shower stall in this area under the house. It was meant for showering off sand and salt before going inside. But it had hot water and enough privacy to be used for regular bathing.

Once he found the water still working, Bo pulled me close and kissed me. He pushed his hand into my bathing suit to grab my barely covered ass.

“Let’s take a shower,” he said. “Just like at home.”

We closed the door, threw our towels over it, and pushed our suits down in an instant.

Bo was almost completely hard already.

The water warmed up quickly as Bo began working on my dick.

Once I was hard he pushed me back on to a short bench just out of the water’s reach. He dropped to his knees, opened his bag, and pulled out a travel-size tube of lube I had bought Tuesday.

“I’m so glad you bought these,” he said, squeezing a glob of lube on my stiff meat.

I leaned back into one corner, put one foot on the bench to spread my legs.

Bo began caressing me slowly with long strokes that had his thumb hitting my balls on the bottom end and then rolled over my head on the way up.

He moved his hand around to position his thumb to hit my frenulum and press against the channel of the underside of my shaft with every stroke.

I was gasping and breathing heavily within just a few strokes.

“How are you so good at this, Bo-Bo?” I panted as I threw my head back and felt the first spasm charge through my body.

In his position on his knees in front of me, Bo almost received my thick cum right in his face.

I looked down and saw his eyes were wide watching his hand pump burst after burst out of my throbbing head.

When he finally slowed to a stop and released my spent cock, I stood up and had him lie back on the concrete floor of the shower. I squatted down over his thighs as if I were giving him a massage. His own dark cock was stiff, its red head almost pointing at the sky through its twisted rightward curve. Mine was drooping by then enough to touch his wet balls and spill my oozing sperm onto them.

I grabbed his thick meat with both of my lube-covered hands with my fingers interlaced. I squeezed them tightly together and began pulling. I had my thumbs up straight so they would hit his frenulum and roll over his head with each stroke.

By the second stroke, Bo’s entire body convulsed, his abs pulling his shoulders and head up toward me.

I sped up to meet his eagerness.

He grabbed my thighs with both hands at first. Then, as his abs contracted over and over, he slid his hands around to clench into my ass cheeks. He held himself there as his abs continued to throb, panting and grunting.

By then, I was jacking him so fast my whole body was bouncing up and down on his thighs. I imagined it might have looked like I was riding his pulsing cock rather than just jacking it.

I was watching his face when his eyes opened with a dreamy, needy look.

“Daddy!” He looked right into my eyes and I felt a heavy pulse walk up his shaft and send a fountain of cum into the air between us.

I kept stroking him between my two-handed fist as he covered us both with sperm that hit my chest and his stomach.

His eyes had squinted shut at some point. But when he opened them again, my eyes were there. I smiled through my own heavy breathing. Bo smiled that same dreamy grin he always got when I made him cum.

As his sperm slowed to a pulsing ooze, I slowed my fist-banging to a single-handed caress. He twitched violently several times before I stopped moving and his fingers finally released my ass.

“How can you be so good at this?” Bo asked. “I’m the one that’s supposed to be good at handling cocks. Not you.”

After rinsing our semen off in the shower, Bo had me assume the same position I had been in on the bench when he started jacking me off. He pulled his phone out and took several pictures of me from full-length to close-ups of my limp cock.

When he was satisfied, we headed down to the beach right there, laid out our towels, and hit the water for a while.

Bo stayed close and kept a hand on my Spandex covered dick as much as he could. I still was a little sensitive and still was leaking a little semen. I think he felt the warm goo through my bathing suit. He smiled and leaned in to kiss my cheek once when no one was looking our way.

I turned and pulled him against me, my hands on his round ass. I dove in and kissed him deeply and lustfully.

He grunted slightly in surprise before welcoming and engaging my tongue with even more enthusiasm than I’d shown him.

“What was that?” he asked breathlessly when we finally pulled apart.

“Nobody knows us here,” I said with another light kiss. “We can hold hands or kiss or grab each other’s asses in public if we want.”

“Just like a regular teenage couple,” Bo said before leaning in for another kiss.

A few minutes later, we headed back in.

“I love that Speedo,” Bo said after watching me walk out of the surf. “But I still wish we were at a nude beach. I’d love to see your cock bobbing around on a beach.”

“That would be cool,” I agreed, dropping onto my towel beside him. “But I definitely wouldn’t be hard.”

“I don’t know,” he said. “I think we both started growing out there while we were kissing. But it wouldn’t matter. That Speedo just makes you look like a bodybuilder.”

“Or like a daddy?” I asked.

“Maybe.” Bo shrugged. His face reddened a little.

“What’s with that? You’ve been calling me ‘Daddy’ all month. Where did that come from?”

ValerieCarlson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValerieCarlson

“I don’t know. The first couple of times it just came out, y’know. After that it just felt – it just came out,” he explained. “You’re in charge. You’ve been watching out for me and taking care of me since we met. And I really like calling you ‘Daddy’ when we’re –. What do we call what we do? It isn’t sex really.”

“I don’t know,” I said. “It’s close enough. It’s definitely fun.”

Bo gave me a puzzled look.

“What? Don’t you think so?” I said. “It feels amazing having so much fun with my best friend. I mean, cumming is great. But having someone else make you cum is amazing.”

“Of course! I love it!” Bo said. “But I think there’s a little more than fun going on.”

It was my turn for the puzzled look.

“Haven’t you felt it? Especially the last few days?” Bo said. “This isn’t just two friends spending the summer together. We aren’t just experimenting or taking care of each other’s needs. Of course, I can’t keep my hands off of you. That’s to be expected. But you’ve been getting more affectionate, too. I felt it last night when we kissed. And you just held my hand walking down the beach and kissed me! Jim, we’re more than just friends. It’s OK.”

“I have noticed there’s been more touching for no reason,” I admitted. “I’m not surprised by you either. But then, without thinking, I started doing the same kind of stuff. There’s a – tenderness – when we’re together. I guess that’s the right word.”

“Yes,” Bo cut me off. “That’s exactly the right word. Tenderness. When two people share tenderness and affection, they sometimes call that love.”

“Well, you can be tender and affectionate with a friend,” I argued. “That doesn’t make it romantic love.”

“Have you been watching Dr. Phil or something?” Bo said. “I just want you to know that I love you and I know that you love me in one way or another. If it’s friendly, brotherly, or romantic, I’ll take it.”

“Of course,” I admitted. “You’re my best friend and you’re the brother I never had. And now, … I guess, we’re lovers. As weird as it sounds to use that word, it’s what we do. We spend all our time together naked, and make each other cum. I don’t know what to call that.”

“We can be friends with benefits,” he said. “Especially since we’re kissing now. It’s hot as fuck knowing we can make out like regular teenage couples.”

“You surprised me with that one,” I said. “I hadn’t thought about kissing. It never occurred to me that we were in that kind of relationship situation. I just thought we were fooling around. But, like you said, it felt right.”

“God! I start getting hard just thinking about sitting in the front seat of your Jeep just kissing and rubbing each other’s cocks through our jeans and steaming up the windows,” Bo said. “I want you to be my high school sweetheart! Can we go steady?”

“Can’t go steady with your daddy.”

“Not going to let that go, are you?” Bo asked.

“How can I let it go when you call me that every day?” I asked.

“You make me call you that every day,” he admitted.

“Isn’t ‘Daddy’ what you call a man who likes younger men or boys?” I asked. “We’re the same age.”

“Somebody’s been on the internet,” Bo said. “But you are older than me.”

“Two months!”

“That’s still older. But it’s also a pet name like honey or lover or sweetie,” he explained. “Do you want me to call you ‘Sweetie’? ‘Make me cum, Sweetie! Oh! Oh, Honey!’”

“No, thank you,” I said. “But I have to admit, it is hot when you call me ‘Daddy’ when you’re throbbing and panting and cumming all over the place.”

“So you like it?”

“I never said I didn’t like it,” I corrected him. “When I’m close and you call me ‘Daddy’ all breathless and sexy, that does it. That can send me over the edge pretty fast.”

“So, why are you acting all weirded out by it?”

“I’m not weirded out by it,” I said. “I just wonder where it came from, especially when you’re cumming. And I’ve never had a pet name before. Y’know, we are each other’s first – anything.”

“I know. I’ve thought about it a lot since we started – playing. Like I said, you’ve always watched out for me and taken care of me,” Bo said, sounding more serious and even tender. “In a way you’ve been my daddy – or maybe my big brother – when my dad can’t be there. It’s part of the reason I love you.”

His hand slid up my back tenderly.

“You really are the best friend I could have,” he continued. “And now you’re my sex daddy, too.”

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Bo leaned over and sneaked a kiss on my shoulder.

I leaned in closer and kissed him openly on the mouth. He grunted in surprise again and reached around to grab the back of my head and pull me close for a deeper engagement.

“God! Public kissing is so amazing!”

I leaned in for another kiss. That time I held the back of his head with my left hand and gave his lips a quick lick before pulling back.

Bo moaned loudly when he dropped back onto his elbows on the sand.

“So, when does Daddy get to spank his naughty boy?” I asked as I wiped our saliva off my mouth.

“Ooh! I hadn’t thought about that,” he said. “Mmh. Now you’ve got me thinking about domination and stuff.”

“Don’t go there.”

“Oh, Daddy. You’ll always be in charge,” he said. “But, now that you mention it, I like how you use my name when you’re cumming, too. It’s so hot when you say ‘Bo-Bo’ just like I say ‘Daddy.’ It’s hot as fuck. And it’s so dad-like to use my baby nickname instead of some pet name.”

I lay back on my towel and closed my eyes. Bo continued to sit up to watch people walking up and down the beach for a while.

“Y’know, we might be able to go camping by ourselves,” I said after he settled down on his towel. “Dad might let us go up to the campsite on our own for a couple days. We could be naked up there.”

My parents owned property on a lake in the mountains. We had used it as a private campsite for as long as I could remember. Bo had gone with us at least once a year since we met.

“That might be fun,” Bo was instantly excited. “We could be naked in nature the entire time. It would almost be like a nude beach.”

“Now that I can drive us up there, Dad should be OK with us going alone,” I explained. “I know how to do everything. I can start a fire, pitch the tent, and clean up the site. He just might let us do this.”

A couple hours later, we made our way back to Bo’s parents’ house hand-in-hand again and jumped in the shower. His parents were outside. But we were ready to explain that one of us had gotten in the water as soon as the other got out to save hot water.

We did exactly the same thing Saturday morning as we’d done Friday afternoon. We played our game of anal teasing almost penetrating each other in the shower of the vacant house until we both had violent orgasms. We spent another couple hours in the sun fantasizing about spending naked days in the woods.

Bo already was moving ahead to talk about his fantasy of finding a place to make out in the Jeep.

I obliged his fantasy a little by pulling him close and kissing him while we stood chest-deep in the surf.

Saturday night we drove to a small theater in the next town down the beach and sat in the back of the nearly empty space. It was a second-run theater showing a less-than-popular movie that had first been released a month earlier. We were much more interested in each other than anything on the screen.

I gave in to Bo’s fantasy again and we made out in the dark. Before I knew it, our tongues were wrestling in each others’ mouths and our faces were covered with saliva.

Bo pushed his hand into my shorts and groped me to a full erection. I stopped him after he pulled my cock out of my shorts to stroke it.

“We can’t do that here!” I told him.

“We aren’t at home,” he argued. “Nobody we know is going to see us here.”

“But it is illegal to have your dick out in public! Even if we weren’t minors, it’s still generally frowned upon.”

When the movie was over, I let him jack me off in the parking lot so he’d stop pouting.

I came quickly and he made a show of licking my cum off his hand.

“Is that better?” I asked, catching my breath.

“God! Daddy! Yes!” he gushed. “We’re just like a regular teenage couple. We just made out in a theater and I gave my boyfriend a handjob in a parking lot! This is amazing!”

We spent another twenty minutes kissing as I stroked and groped his stiff cock through his shorts.

As soon as I felt his precum, I pushed my hand into his shorts and began stroking him to a full, panting orgasm. I licked him off my hand before starting another twenty-minute kissing session.

The movie had ended a little before 11 p.m. But it was nearly one before we headed back to his parents’ house.

Bo had told his parents I had to work Monday. So, we needed to leave Sunday. And he had to go with me so I wasn’t driving two and a half hours all alone having just gotten my license a few months earlier.

They actually agreed that Bo being with me was a good idea and even gave me their credit card to get gas before we left.

Of course, Bo knew they weren’t planning on going home until Tuesday and we would have the house to ourselves Sunday through Tuesday afternoon. I was impressed at how devious he was becoming when it came to getting time alone with me.

He made me wear the Speedo on the drive home. I wore a pair of shorts over them when we left.

After we got gas and took the credit card back to his parents, Bo had me stop at the same beach shop on the way out of town.

He bought me a white Speedo that promised to be see-through when wet.

“This is the one you’ll be wearing at home,” he declared.

Before we left the parking lot, I pulled off my shorts so he could enjoy my blue Speedo all the way home.

He spent the next hour groping and massaging my cock to half-hard status. I just couldn’t get fully hard while concentrating on driving.

We got to Bo’s house just about lunchtime. So, we made sandwiches and lay down together for a short naked nap.

When we awoke in each others’ arms, our hard cocks pushing against each other, Bo was more interested in getting me into the white Speedo than taking care of our erections.

As soon as I pulled it on, we headed down to the pool. Bo still was nude.

I dove into the water and swam a couple laps before Bo made me walk up the shallow end steps slowly. He held his phone up to shoot a video of me getting out of the pool.

His guess about the white suit was correct. It was nearly completely see-through when wet. My cock and balls were almost perfectly visible in his short video.

I posed for him in several positions and spots around the pool for more photos.

“After all that, you know you owe me something,” I told him.

He lay me down on the diving board and straddled me like I had done to him in the shower at the beach. In seconds, I was being jacked hard as I felt him bouncing on my thighs. He took care of me the same way I had handled him.

His two-handed fist beat against my pubic bone as my cock twitched and throbbed until I exploded over us both. It was one of the most intense orgasms Bo had pulled out of me. My sperm seemed to fly everywhere.

By the time I was empty and spent, we both were panting. Bo started licking my cum off his hand.

I lifted my head to see the thick goo left on my body.

“Do you want to lick that off, too?”

Bo smiled deviously and began licking just below my belly button and lapped his way up to the last puddle on my chest.

“Give me some,” I commanded.

He pushed his cum-covered tongue into my mouth and I sucked it clean.

A hot, cum-filled shower later, we spent the evening on the couch naked, occasionally kissing until we went to bed to caress each other to sleep.

Published 
Written by alphabeta39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments