Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Boys Of Summer is the ongoing story of two teenagers discovering themselves and each other."

Bo and I missed seeing each other a couple days because of our work schedules.

Besides weekends, we’d been together every day for the last three weeks. And we’d spent almost every one of them lounging around his pool naked.

It was cloudy and rainy, which meant Bobby, Bo’s brother, would be home all morning. We couldn’t be naked or take a shower together until he left.

Bo and I weren’t exactly lovers. But we were getting close. I never thought of myself as gay. And I wasn’t really attracted to boys. Neither of us had ever had a physical relationship of any kind. But Bo had a crush on me. So we spent that summer exploring.

With Bobby home and rain outside, we had to stay in the house and keep our clothes on and our hands to ourselves.

We ended up on the couch watching Netflix for a couple hours. I sat on one end of the couch and Bo stretched across the couch leaning on me slightly. He let one hand rest on my thigh. I had an arm on the back of the couch. But my hand lay on his shoulder.

For convenience's sake, I was going commando in a pair of cargo shorts. I spread my legs and reached down to pull Bo’s hand up into my pants leg. He instantly got the hint and slid up to find my willing cock and balls.

He slowly stroked and caressed me as we stared at the TV.

It wasn’t much. But it was a small act of affection we wouldn’t have even considered a couple weeks earlier. To anyone else, it looked fairly innocent.

“Oh!” Bo popped up to face me. “Mom and Dad are going to the beach this weekend for the 4th and wanted to know if you wanted to go.”

“You’re going off for the weekend?”

“No. I told them we both had to work and couldn’t go with them Wednesday,” he explained. “And they’re cool with that since they decided to go at the last minute. But we can go down any time we want to. That is, if you want to go to the beach.”

“Yeah,” I said. “I’d love to go. We might have a lot of fun.”

“My parents have rented a house that’s big enough for all of us,” Bo explained. “We shouldn’t have any trouble getting off to ourselves just about as much as we want.”

“Well, yeah,” I said. “If my parents are cool with it, I can drive us down and we’ll be able to go wherever we want without depending on your parents.”

“I wish we could find a nude beach,” he said. “I know you’d love that. And I’d love seeing you naked on a beach.”

We planned to spend Wednesday and Thursday alone at Bo’s house and go to the beach Friday morning. We told my parents we were going to the beach Wednesday with Bo’s parents. We told Bo’s parents we both had to work Wednesday and Thursday. That gave us two full days and nights alone at his house.

I quickly texted my mom about the situation. She wasted no time in approving the plan. Bo’s parents already were on board.

“It’s set,” I said.

We settled back down and finished one movie and started another.

Bo went back to caressing my cock and balls in my loose shorts.

It was the most boring day of summer vacation yet. But as soon as Bo heard Bobby’s car leave, he popped the button on my shorts.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I’ve lost two days and two hours of nudity,” Bo said. “Let’s get these clothes off right now.”

We were in the middle of a movie we both wanted to see. So, we resumed our position on the couch once our clothes were on the floor. Bo slid down some so he could lay his head on my hip or stomach and still see the TV.

After a while, he went back to playing with my cock and loose balls a little more aggressively than before.

“Are you bored?” I asked.

“No. Why?” Bo said, lifting up to look at me.

“Well, you’re giving me a bit more attention than you were a little while ago,” I pointed out.

“My favorite toy is right in front of my face. Why shouldn’t I play with it?” he said, staring at my arched, swelling meat. “You’re the one who pulled my hand up into your pants.”

I shrugged. I couldn’t explain why I pulled his hand into my shorts.

“Let’s trade places,” Bo said. “I want you to play with me.”

“What if I don’t feel like playing with your dick?”

“You’re going to anyway.”

I did what he asked and lay my head on his thigh with my legs stretched down the couch.

I slowly began lightly stroking over his already half-hard arch with just my fingertips at first. He responded quickly and started to swell and the wrinkled skin filled out.

It twitched once and then fell over to lay almost straight on his left thigh.

I heard Bo gasp a little then.

In this new position, I could continue my light caresses on the sensitive underside of my meat. I could feel Bo’s chest and stomach begin to heave with his increasing breath.

I could just see his pale cock rising to full mast.

I lost sight of it when he grabbed it with his left hand to start stroking it while he watched me.

“Let’s get comfortable somewhere else,” Bo suggested.

I rose without a word and started collecting our clothes.

“Your bed?” I asked.

Bo’s dick wasn’t completely hard. But it stood straight out in front of him when he got up.

He led me upstairs to his room and lay on his bed far enough to one side to allow me to stretch out beside him. We both lay on our sides facing each other.

Bo instinctively reached out to softly caress my growing cock. His touch created both excitement and contentment in me at once. I didn’t understand it.

I lay a hand on his leg and slowly caressed down his thigh and back up to his bony hip as he brought my meat to life.

In a minute or so, it was stiff and twitching with each upward stroke.

I rolled onto my back and lifted a leg to give Bo plenty of access. I had to slide over closer to him to keep from rolling off the bed. I pushed one arm under his head to wrap down his bare back.

He moved closer too, so our bodies touched from chest to ankle. His head rested on my chest.

“This is amazing,” he cooed.

He moaned again quietly when he saw my cock between our bodies.

Bo went back to his slow, light strokes, occasionally pausing over my urethra and sensitive frenulum.

The pace of my breathing quickly increased and throaty moans filled the quiet room.

“Bo, that feels so good,” I whispered.

After a few minutes of massaging my meat, his hand slid down to explore my ball sac and bobble each testicle in turn. Then my taint and ass hole were seen to. He lifted his head and began kissing over my chest to my shoulder. His wet lips and tongue and hot breath gave me an added sensation.

A minute later my cock was being squeezed and stroked. Light throbs caused it to twitch.

A drop of precum appeared and Bo spread it all around my swollen head.

By then he was breathing heavily too. His own stiff cock pressed against my leg.

When his hand returned to stroking me, Bo asked if I needed some lube.

“I don’t think there’s time for that,” I breathed. “I’m so close. Just jack me, Bo-Bo. Make me cum.”

His strokes continued to be light and smooth. But Bo increased his speed and slid his palm up over my head with each upstroke. He’d seen me do this to myself with predictable results.

That always caused me to jump and twitch and cum within seconds.

I was panting and gasping and squealing then.

Bo knew my signals and changed to a tight grip that left my head open for release.

I breathed out a deep grunt that emptied my lungs as wad after wad of my thick, pent-up sperm flew into the air above us to land on my chest and stomach and run in heavy streams down Bo’s fingers.

When my orgasm diminished from airborne emissions to a pulsing trickle, Bo loosened his grip on my meat but didn’t let go.

“God!” Bo said, staring at his cum-covered hand. “Have you jacked off or cum at all since last week?”

“No,” I sighed heavily. “I was saving it for you. It feels so good after it’s been a couple days.”

“That’s a lot of cum,” he said. “I love seeing your rocket explode.”

“Go ahead,” I said. “I know you want to.”

“What?”

“Lick it off your hand. Lick it off my chest, too, if you want to.”

He immediately lifted himself up and pushed his fingers into his mouth. He licked and sucked like a starving man with honey.

When his hand was clean and slick with his saliva, he returned it to hold my draining dick. His mouth dropped down to find the puddles of sperm on my chest and stomach. His tongue tickled as it lapped and ran over my lightly-haired skin.

He moaned a few times as if he’d found the best-tasting food he’d ever experienced.

I wrapped my gooey limp dick in a washcloth when he finally lay back down beside me.

“Mmh. That’s so amazing. I love your cum!”

I got up to change positions.

“Now, it’s your turn,” I said, waiting for him to slide over to the center of the bed.

SamyReyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamyReyes

I spread his legs and got on my knees between his thighs.

His fat dick already was stiff with its red head swollen and flaring at the top. I started with light, caressing strokes up and down his shaft before gliding my fingertips down his constricting ball sac.

As I slid back up his cock, a drop of precum pushed out of his head.

I looked up to see that he was watching. Then I lifted the drop off with a fingertip and licked it off.

“Fuck! That’s hot!” he breathed.

I smiled and leaned forward over him enough to pull my dick up to meet his head. I milked out a bit of my lingering semen to ooze out onto his swollen head.

I pulled back to my previous position. His eyes were wide.

My finger returned to his brown cock. This time I wiped off my cum along with his precum and dramatically licked it off my finger for him.

“Oh, Daddy!”

“Do you want some lube?” I asked, going back to stroking his cock.

“Are you kidding? I’m about to cum right now!”

I tried to prolong his pleasure by spending time on his balls, massaging and squeezing them before moving down to his ass.

I licked my middle finger and slid it down between his cheeks to give his hole a few strokes. That brought a gasp and clenched abs and cheeks.

I went right back to working his cock, rolling my palm over his fat head to elicit the same response he pulled from me.

Each stroke made him jump and gasp. I sped up and caused him to convulse so violently he looked like he was doing crunches.

His grunting became louder and faster until he finally blew an enormous load high above us. It landed with a loud smack just as he pumped out another stream.

“Daddy! Daddy!” he panted.

I kept pumping Bo and he kept grunting and producing more and more cum.

Finally, after a solid minute of giving me flying sperm, he slowed to a throbbing stream.

His entire stomach was covered, and no skin on my hand was visible.

“God, Bo! You cum like a fucking stud horse,” I said. “How many times did you say you jacked off over the weekend?”

“That’s what you do to me,” he panted. “Daddy makes me cum.”

Our eyes met then. He looked almost high, his eyes lazy, his jaw slack.

Holding his gaze, I finally released his dying cock and lifted my glazed hand to my mouth. I let him watch me take a long, open lick of his sperm and swallow it.

“Oh! God!”

Bo lifted up and wrapped his arms around me to pull me down on top of him in a tight slimy hug. His runny cum was trapped and spreading out between us. He began kissing my shoulder and chest wildly.

Eventually, he rolled us over to lie side by side. He still was panting from his intense orgasm and from kissing me.

In minutes we were asleep.

A text notification woke us up about an hour later. We still held each other close, our arms wrapped and our legs entwined. Even our cocks lay on each other.

With contented, knowing smiles, we headed to the shower.

We both stepped into the water before it warmed up. We were getting good at spinning each other around under the water. I was beginning to like the feeling of Bo’s body naked and wet. He was always very vocal about it. I had become sensitive to his half-hard dick banging against mine as we danced.

Bo immediately lathered up his hands and covered me with soap starting at my shoulders. He touched every single inch of me from my shoulders to my knees.

I was rock hard again by the time he wrapped his fingers around my soapy shaft. He explored my balls with his other hand.

He squeezed and stroked me for a few minutes until my chest was heaving and I gasped and jumped each time he slid over my cock head.

“Bo-Bo!”

He let go and turned me around while my throbbing cock bobbed in front of me. Then from behind he washed me from shoulder to ass repeating his pattern from the front. After lathering my legs down to my knees and letting most of that rinse off, he returned to my naked ass.

He went back to work kneading my cheeks with soapy hands. This time, though, he slid his middle finger down my crack over my tight hole to my taint.

Without thinking, I bent forward to give him better access as he massaged me again the way he had done by the pool and in his bed.

After a couple minutes, he pulled back, grabbed my hips and I felt the familiar sensation of his stiff meat sliding up and down my ass crack. This time he only humped me a few times before sliding a finger back down to find my ass hole.

When it felt like he was about to push his finger in, I straightened and turned around.

“Do you want a turn?” I asked, breathing heavily. As close as I was, as much as I needed to cum, I wanted to help my friend.

Bo handed me the soap.

He looked down as I began covering his chest in soap. At first, I assumed he was watching my hands wash his torso. But then I looked past my hands and realized my cock was swinging and bobbing stiffly between us with every move I made.

He was rock hard also and swinging side to side as I shook his body.

Bo still was watching when I made it to his groin. I slid my hand up and down letting his red head move through my fingers into my palm. I did everything I liked to do to myself and everything I’d watched him do.

His head fell against my chest as he let out a moan just loud enough to be heard over the water.

A few seconds later I switched to his smooth balls. I soaped them up and let them wobble and juggle between my fingers a few times before moving back up to his waiting cock.

I thought about just finishing him right there. I knew it would only take a minute. But I wanted to wait.

I turned him around and washed down his back to his tight little ass just as he’d done for me. I repeated his technique of kneading his cheeks then sliding a finger between them to massage his taint and hole.

Bo bent down farther than I had and put both his hands against the wall for stability. I held his hip with my left hand as I rubbed his ass with my right middle finger.

“Put your foot on the side of the tub,” I instructed him to spread his cheeks and give me better access.

I made the most of this new position, reaching between his legs to grab and pull his ball sac. Then I went back to a more intense massage of his taint and put more pressure on his tight ass hole.

I felt it constrict a few times.

As soon as I got a moan out of him, I grabbed both hips with my hands, planted my stiff, aching cock against his crack and gave him the same open humping he gave me.

Bo arched his back and squealed at the feeling of my cock riding along his crease.

By then I couldn’t help myself. I bent my knees slightly to drop my cock enough to slide between his soapy thighs up against his ass. He dropped his leg just then to grip my cock between his legs. I took the opportunity to fuck his thighs for a few strokes.

I had to stop the second I felt his balls against my throbbing head and his ass cheeks began clinching and convulsing against my groin.

I pulled back and turned Bo around. I pushed my cock up against his. I realized his red head was covered in goo. He had just cum again.

He grabbed both of our soapy dicks and held them together as he thrust his hips toward me to give me the sensation of his hot meat stroking mine. I had to bend my knees to get our heads to meet. But when I did, the sensation of frenulum touching frenulum was electric.

I could stand only a few strokes before I exploded, sending a hot, heavy wad of cum more than a foot in the air between us. My abs convulsed and constricted, forcing me into bent contortions over my friend’s body.

Finally seeing me cum excited Bo so much he began humping against me furiously.

I moaned loudly as I kept spewing sperm into the air and he even seemed to cum again.

After a minute of this, we both had to stop. We could barely breathe.

His hand seemed stuck in position gripping both our oozing cocks tightly. I draped an arm over his hunched back. My other hand clenched the back of his head as my forehead fell onto his wet shoulder.

When Bo finally released us, his hand was covered in a thick mix of our pale white cum. Both our cocks already were shrinking rapidly. Mine slid down the palm of his hand and I jumped violently at the sensation.

We remained bent over resting on each other for a few minutes until we felt the water cooling down.

As we straightened up, Bo leaned in and kissed up my neck as his hands roamed my back and ass.

“That was amazing,” he panted into my ear.

He suddenly kissed across my face to my mouth and pushed his tongue inside for a brief instant.

Bo reached behind me to turn off the water.

We both stepped out of the shower, our chests still heaving. I saw thick drops of sperm fall from both our spent cocks.

I handed him a towel and we watched each other dry off.

Bo dropped back down onto his bed talking non-stop about how great the whole day had been.

“This has been an amazing summer already!”

“It’s only been three weeks, Bo,” I said. “We’ve got another two months to go.”

“I know!” he gushed. “How much better could it get?!”

Published 
Written by alphabeta39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments