Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Boys Of Summer is the ongoing story of two teenagers discovering themselves and each other."

A couple Fridays after school started, Bo and I headed to his house, ready for the long Labor Day weekend with his house to ourselves.

His parents had gone to the beach again, and we were set to spend most of the three-day weekend naked and alone, not counting the few hours we both had to work Saturday and Sunday.

When I pulled into the driveway, however, his brother Bobby’s car was there.

Bo sighed loudly and rolled his eyes.

As soon as we got out of the Jeep, we could hear someone in the pool. We were greeted with Bobby walking around the pool completely naked and another naked guy diving into the water.

“Hey, Bo!” Bobby yelled at us, his cock wobbling as he walked toward us. “It’s been a long time, Buddy!”

Bobby grabbed Bo and hugged him tightly.

“Hey, Jim,” he said as he released Bo. “It’s good to see you, too. You still watching out for our favorite buddy?”

“Of course,” I said automatically.

“Hey, guys, this is Michael,” Bobby introduced us as the other naked guy climbed out of the pool and walked our way. “This is my brother Bo and his bodyguard Jim, known collectively as JimBo since they’ve been joined at the hip since they met.”

“Why are you naked, Bobby?”

“We like hanging out naked together, and Mom and Dad are gone, so why not? Come join us. It’s just us guys. Let it all hang out.”

“We’ll be down in a few minutes, maybe,” Bo spoke slowly in his clear shock.

We went straight up to his room, stripped and huddled in the shower together.

“What’s going on?” Bo was wide-eyed.

“Maybe Bobby has a secret just like you,” I said as I started washing his chest.

“Could he? But what about all those girls he always dated?” Bo said. “I mean, even I know how beautiful they all were. And I heard them sometimes when Mom and Dad weren’t home. He’s not gay!”

“Maybe he has a secret like me.”

I finished washing him and massaging his cock to a half-erection and started our well-choreographed dance to spin him under the water to rinse. I stood for a minute, waiting for him to start washing me. When he didn’t, I went back to stroking his dark cock.

He didn’t seem interested. So, I just spun him around again to wash and rinse my own body.

“So, are we going down there and hanging out naked with your brother and his friend?” I asked as we dried off. “That’s what we were going to do anyway.”

“What do you think? Do you want to?” Bo asked.

“Maybe?” I said. “I mean, I don’t think I have a problem hanging out naked. But I can understand how you might not want to do the nudist thing with your own brother.”

I couldn’t tell if I was excited or nervous at the prospect of being naked with other, older guys.

“Two months ago, we would have paid to go to a nude beach and spend the day with lots of other naked people,” I offered.

“A nude beach where no one knows us,” Bo argued. “This is my backyard with my brother.”

“Bobby’s never been shy about walking around the house naked,” I said. “And we didn’t have a problem walking around the locker room this afternoon with thirty other naked guys. If we’re really thinking about going to a nude beach or any place else where public nudity is OK, this is a good place to start. If we can’t be naked with your brother, are we really nudists?”

“Sometimes I hate it when you make sense.”

Once dry, we walked to Bo’s room and looked down at the naked college students in the pool.

“They look pretty friendly,” I said.

They were leaning on the edge of the pool close enough for their chests to touch. Michael practically had an arm around Bobby’s shoulders. They were smiling and laughing, their faces close together. They looked every bit the happy couple in a jewelry commercial.

“They look as friendly as us,” Bo said.

“They look a lot like us,” I said.

About that time, I could just make out Bobby’s hand move toward Michael’s groin. Michael jumped as if he’d grabbed or squeezed.

“Let’s go,” Bo said. “I want to know what’s going on.”

"Naked, or do you want to wear bathing suits?” I asked.

“They’re naked,” was all Bo said.

I grabbed our towels as he continued to stare out the window.

“Should we fluff ourselves some so we look bigger when we go out there?” he asked, looking down at his limp dick.

“The water clearly wasn’t doing them any favors when we got here and they didn’t seem to care,” I said. “I already know you and Bobby are about the same size. That Michael guy definitely doesn’t have anything to brag about. We should be good. But I’ll be happy to help you make a better showing than Bobby if you want.”

I reached over and began massaging Bo’s cock and balls.

“We weren’t down there more than ninety seconds.” Bo was on his high horse. “How do you know he has ‘nothing to brag about?’”

“Are you telling me you didn’t check him out to see how we compare?” I was close enough my breath moved the hair behind his ear. “I doesn’t matter at school anymore because I know all the guys in gym. And, to be honest, after this summer, I’m not too concerned about where I stand among our peers. But I know we both checked Michael out. And even in a couple minutes, I got all the information I need. Didn’t you?”

“Yes.” Bo smiled. “He looks pretty small. He’s shorter than me even in the pool.”

“And not nearly as thick,” I added.

Even distracted, Bo was responding to my work on his cock.

We both were nervous when we first stepped out the back door. But I had gotten Bo to practically half-hardness and I was nearly there just from handling him.

We dropped our towels on the first chair we passed and dove into the water in unison. When we surfaced fifteen feet away next to the deep-end ladder, much of our nervousness was gone. In the water together, we were in familiar territory, our own turf.

“Just like the locker room,” I whispered to Bo. “It’s just Bobby and some other guy with a little dick.”

He gave me a quick smile before submerging. The next thing I felt was his hot mouth wrapped around my shrinking dick.

We went about our usual pool activities, at least those that didn’t include erections and lube. Within a half-hour, we nearly forgot Bobby and Michael were there.

When they weren’t in the pool, they chose lounge chairs on the shallow end of the pool. We sat on the edge of the deep end.

Even after we joined them at the pool, Bobby and Michael remained touchy-feely and even a little giggly, I thought.

Michael was about my height, thin like Bobby, but a bit more muscled. He had very light skin sprinkled with freckles and dark, nearly black curly hair. It was darker even than Bobby and Bo’s hair. His shoulders were so large he seemed to be hunched over even when he stood up straight. He was shaved just as hairless as Bobby everywhere besides his head. While hanging around the pool, his dick was quite small. Even after being out of the water for a while, only an inch or so of pink wrinkles topped by a slightly darker head were visible. His ball sac was pulled so far into his groin I wondered if it ever hung loose.

In time, I realized he was quite a bit more effeminate than Bo when he let his guard down with me. I’d always felt Bobby was fairly masculine in the way he carried himself. But his friend was just a couple snaps short of flaming.

When Michael went inside at one point, Bo dragged me down to sit beside his brother.

“So what’s going on?” he asked. “You two aren’t just buddies who happen to be nudists.”

“Well, no. I’m bi and Michael’s gay,” Bobby admitted frankly. “Half the swim team is one or the other. We take care of each other whenever we can’t get a girl – or a guy.”

“So you’re teammates with benefits?” I asked.

“Pretty much.”

“OK,” was all Bo said.

“That shouldn’t be a big deal to you two,” Bobby said. “It doesn’t look like you’re terribly uncomfortable hanging out in the nude together. And what about all those long showers you guys always take together? I mean, you two are finally together, right?”

I saw Bo blush through his deep olive tan just as I felt my own face redden.

“It’s OK, Bo,” Bobby continued. “I know you’ve never been a ‘ladies’ man.’ I won’t say anything to Mom or Dad. You can tell them when you’re ready. And, no, I don’t think they have any idea.”

“You know – ?”

“How could I not know?” Bobby said. “You aren’t flaming like a lot of guys I know. But you haven’t been hiding it as well as you might think. I also know that Jim’s been helping you keep your secret at school.”

“How could you know – ?” I asked.

“We went to the same school for four years. You don’t think I kept an eye on my little brother and his best friend?”

By then, Michael returned. Bo stood up to let him have his chair.

“So, what’s your story, Jim?” Bobby asked me. “Are you gay, too? Or bi or what? You never seemed gay. But you’ve always taken care of Bo and you two have been so close.”

“Uh, I – seem to be bi, I think,” I stammered.

It was the first time I’d said anything about my emerging proclivities to anyone except Bo. It was strange hearing myself say the words to anyone else.

“Girls turn you on, but you like it when Bo-Bo touches you, too?” Bobby asked as if he was asking about the weather.

“Uh – something like that. Yeah.” I was beginning to get a little uncomfortable.

“I get it, Dude. Love the one you’re with. Right, Michael?”

They fist-bumped and I suddenly questioned if I wanted to be in the same sexual orientation as them – even if they were straight. Bo and I both had sour looks on our faces.

“Dude, your brother looks just like you,” Michael said. “Even your cocks are identical.”

Without looking, I could feel Bo turn even redder and shrink back a little. But it was true. Bobby and Bo could be twins except Bobby was a couple inches taller and better built from his swimming. And, from what I’d seen so far, Michael was right about their dicks, too.

“Yeah, you’re right,” Bobby said with a glance at his brother’s groin.

“OK. If we’re going to start comparing body parts, it’s time for us to go in,” Bo said.

“Don’t be embarrassed, Bo. We just noticed how much alike we are,” Bobby said. “It’s just guy talk. You guys have been in locker rooms before.”

After another quick shower together, Bo and I played a video game in his room until we needed food. Bobby and Michael still were outside. By then they were kissing and fondling each other by the pool.

I saw that I had guessed correctly about Bobby’s dick. It looked exactly like Bo’s even when hard, from the coloration to the size and even the right twist. And Michael barely had three inches from what I could see. Poor thing.

We made a couple sandwiches and climbed the stairs to Bo’s room.

Bo still seemed a little pouty about the situation. But then I had an idea.

“You want to go out tonight?” I asked.

“Out where?” Bo exploded.

“We could go to the football game or to a movie?” I said. “If we go over to the Palladium, it wouldn’t matter if anyone saw us.”

“You mean like a date?!” Suddenly, he was excited.

“Well, if we go to the game, it would be as much of a date as we could go on in the presence of our classmates and not show any public affection or touching of any kind, yes,” I explained. “But if we went to a movie twenty minutes away while everyone we know is at the game, it could definitely be a date.”

“Can we hold hands, and maybe make out a little?” Bo asked.

“At the movies, yes, we can hold hands,” I agreed. “I’m not sure about making out. But we can try.”

There was no question what Bo preferred.

We dressed quickly and I drove us to a popular theater in a nearby suburb. I grabbed Bo’s hand as soon as we got out of the Jeep and held it loosely as we walked through the parking lot.

I paid for both our tickets and drinks. We sat in the back and I let my hand rest on his. I wanted to give him the full treatment.

His response was to lay his head down on my shoulder and grab and squeeze my arm with his free hand.

“I love this,” he said. “And I love you. Thank you.”

Once the movie started, Bo and I kissed quite a bit. He seemed hesitant. But I set his hand on my groin and leaned over and licked his ear.

After the movie, we held hands again as we walked out of the theater together. I caught sight of a couple of guys watching us. I looked away for a second. When I glanced back, I saw they also were holding hands.

Just as we got in the Jeep I had an idea.

I drove us straight to the gym where I worked and parked behind the building. The gym had just closed a little earlier and I knew everyone left right on time or early on weekend nights. All the other businesses in the shopping center closed couple hours earlier. So, I knew we wouldn’t be disturbed or seen.

All the staff had parking stickers for their cars and the security staff knew my Jeep well.

As soon as I turned off the engine, Bo leaned over and started kissing me.

Almost immediately, I saw headlights.

The security guard on duty pulled his car into the space right next to me. Suddenly, we weren’t horny anymore. We were nervous.

I rolled my window down as the guard walked around his car. I recognized him as Ben, a guard who sometimes worked out in the gym at a discount.

“I thought this was you, Jim,” he said, glancing over to check out my passenger. “Uh – let me guess, working late with a friend?”

“How’d you guess, Ben?” I replied. “I haven’t seen you in a while. How’ve you been?”

“I’ve been good, Buddy. Look, it’s cool to hang out back here if you need some privacy. I know you. I know your car. I make a drive-through about once an hour. Cops don’t come through here unless I ask them to. So, you’re safe. You have my number in case you see anything.”

“Thanks, Ben,” I said, genuinely and pleasantly surprised.

“I remember how hard it was to find alone time when I was your age – especially when you’re a little different,” he said with another obvious glance at Bo. “Just crack a window to keep from fogging up the windows too much.”

“He was cool,” Bo said as I rolled up my window. “Now, where was I?”

He leaned over to kiss me again. But I had a better idea.

“You want to go inside?” I asked.

“Do you want to work out?” He was puzzled.

“This might be a perfect opportunity to try one of your fantasies,” I replied.

“I don’t – .”

“We have a gym all to ourselves. With a locker room. And a shower.” I had to spell it out. “I believe you have a particular fantasy concerning a locker room shower.”

“Oh. Oh!” Now he was wide-eyed. “Oh, yeah!”

The lights in the locker rooms and showers weren’t visible through the front windows. So, no one who didn’t have a key could see that we were there.

We undressed quickly and left our clothes on the bench in front of my employee locker.

I led Bo to the men’s showers, both of us already half-hard and bouncing and bobbing through the locker room. They were similar to our school showers, just a little smaller. The biggest difference was that we always had plenty of hot water at work.

We spent a total of thirty seconds lathering each other to “shower” before our mouths and arms were locked in a tight, sensual embrace.

Bo sent a hand down to grab and massage my cock as I held his ass tight with mine.

I slid my hand under his cheeks to get a finger to his tight hole.

“Mmh, play with me, Daddy,” he whispered into my mouth.

I started rubbing and pushing against it as our tongues wrestled.

Bo moaned at the sensation. So, I pushed in a little farther. At that, he straightened his back a little, though he never pulled away from my mouth.

“Mh-hmm,” he smiled, our lips still touching.

“Suck me, Bo-Bo,” I begged. “Please.”

Without a word, he kissed his way down my torso to my stiffening dick.

Even before I was completely hard, he dropped below my cock and lifted his head to allow my arching meat to slide down into his mouth and throat.

I watched my sex disappear into his head as he lifted his body to meet mine.

“God, Bo-Bo! I love seeing my cock in your mouth,” I moaned as he closed his lips around me and I felt his tongue engage my frenulum.

Something about the open space of a public location increased the sensuality and excitement of having my cock in another boy’s mouth.

Granted, I didn’t know any better. But Bo was an amazing cock-sucker. I was absolutely enthralled with the sensations he elicited when he licked and sucked and swallowed my throbbing cock. Somehow, the whole experience was magnified many times over in a more or less public space.

I grabbed and held my lover’s head tightly against my groin as I began throbbing, contracting, and thrusting against him.

I grunted like an animal as I felt my cum rise and explode inside of him. The head of my swollen cock pounded against the back of his throat over and over as I emptied my balls into his head.

“Bo-Bo! You’re so Goddamn amazing!” I wheezed as I pumped wad after wad of cum into my best friend’s head.

When my contractions finally slowed to a thin stream of spermless semen, Bo finally released me. He pulled my hips against his shoulders and flattened his face against my abdomen.

“God! I love your thick, chewy cum,” he panted.

A few seconds later he lifted up and pushed his cum covered tongue into my mouth. I grabbed and sucked his tongue like a starving man.

Eventually, we separated, our foreheads still pressed together. We panted heavily into each other’s open mouths.

lannajhonson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lannajhonson

“Bo-Bo! God!” I finally whispered. “That was amazing! What do you want me to do? I’ll do anything you want.”

Before he spoke, I dropped to my knees, grabbed his hot, wet cock and began stroking it just in front of my face.

“Do you want to put it down my throat or on my face?” I asked, looking up at my teen lover.

He just stared down at me speechless, panting, his eyes wide.

I didn’t give him time to answer or comprehend what I was asking.

I engulfed his fat cock and tried to bury my nose in his pubic hair.

“Daddy!” Bo’s scream was loud enough to be heard outside.

I almost gagged when I felt the tip of his head touch the back of my throat. But I shifted him just enough to keep him in place.

I found myself rotating my head side to side to accommodate his distinct curve. If I kept my thrusts straight, his fat head pushed my left cheek out. I had to adjust my approach to let his thick meat slide into my throat.

I had no idea what to do with it once I got it in my mouth. So, I just repeated all the things Bo had done to me.

The little bit of licking and sucking I’d done over the last couple weeks to clean his cock off made it easier to actually suck it.

It was an adjustment, though, to have his fully erect meat filling my mouth back to my throat. Every time I’d cleaned him off so far, he already had cum and was losing his erection. I’d never experienced his full five-inch toilet paper tube and its widely flared head. My mouth was literally full of my best friend’s meat.

I worked my tongue the best I could as I held him deep against my throat. After a minute, I had to pull him back a bit to catch my breath.

That gave me a chance to work on his head and frenulum with my tongue. I swirled around his big head and explored the shape of his flare and its wrinkles.

I clenched my fingers into Bo’s wet ass cheeks to hold him in place. He jumped and twitched every time I hit his frenulum or pushed the tip of my tongue into his urethra.

It also took only a few deep thrusts for the side-to-side rotating motion I needed to use on his unique cock to become second nature. In a minute or so, I didn’t even have to think about it.

Soon, he was doubled over holding my head with both hands panting “Daddy” over and over. I could feel his hot breath on my face and the throb of his passion growing in his shaft.

I switched to as strong a suction as I could while working my tongue along the underside of his cock and head.

Once his legs and ass cheeks started trembling, I began pulsing my head back and forth to give him the same face-fuck he often gave me.

Bo straightened up a bit and met my work with his own thrusts against my face. After a few seconds, I didn’t even have to move. I just let Bo literally fuck my mouth.

It took only ten thrusts for him to scream again as he shoved his thick cock against my throat and a sudden stream of hot jizz nearly choked me.

I pulled back just an inch or so to let his pulsing cum fill my mouth. I swallowed as fast and as much as I could. But he was pumping more fresh sperm than I could possibly handle. I had always been surprised at how much of his thin cum he produced. But I never really appreciated the sheer volume until I tried to take it all into my mouth.

After the first few bursts, I pulled him out and let him spray his seed all over my face, keeping my mouth open to catch as much as possible. Since I couldn’t suck any more, I started stroking his shaft to milk him empty.

Bo was breathing loudly and couldn’t make any sound other than soft whimpering grunts.

Once he slowed to a throbbing ooze, I used his cock as a brush to paint my face with his cum.

I moaned as I licked his already drooping cock clean.

As soon as I released him, Bo dropped to his knees and began kissing and licking his cum off my face.

Forty-five minutes later, we both were euphoric when we walked into Bo’s kitchen. Oddly enough, Bo barely spoke the whole time we cleaned up, dried off, and got dressed or during the drive home.

Bobby and Michael were lounging on the couch naked watching a movie when we came through the front door.

Bobby caught us in the kitchen.

“Bo, I didn’t mean to embarrass you or anything this afternoon,” Bobby said. “Sometimes when I’m with Michael or the other guys, the jock, locker room shit just comes out. Sometimes I forget that’s not your thing; you’re more private than that.”

“It’s OK,” Bo said. “It’s just a brother thing.”

I could tell Bo still had other things on his mind. He seemed a little dreamy. But I also knew he wasn’t really over the events of that afternoon either.

“But I do want you to know that you’re not alone,” Bobby continued. “I’m going through stuff, too. It’s weird finding out you like stuff you didn’t think you were supposed to like. I mean, I can probably relate better to Jim’s situation. But, anyway. I’m just glad you have Jim to be there for you. You two are good for each other. If either of you have any questions about – stuff, you can ask me. No judgment. And, if you ever need anything that sixteen-year-olds can’t get, just let me know. I’m eighteen now and Michael’s a senior. He’s twenty-one.”

“Thanks, Bob,” Bo said. “After today, I could do with some beer.”

All three of us laughed.

“Are you really OK?” Bobby asked.

“It’s just you’re the first person to know about me besides Jim,” Bo finally admitted. “I didn’t care for you turning it into some kind of joke about the size of my dick.”

“I’m sorry. That was out of line. I’ll say something to Michael,” Bobby said. “But I really think he meant it as a compliment. I mean, he really likes me. And we do look a lot alike. And it kind of looks like we might be the same size. I’m not going to make a joke out of that.”

“I think you are,” I chimed in. “But there’s nothing wrong with what you’ve got.”

“Anything’s an improvement over what Michael’s got,” Bo said. “Did it get cut off or something?”

Bobby bellowed at that.

“You’re right; he is pretty small,” he said through the laughter. “But he makes up for it in other ways.”

Our eyebrows shot up.

“It was kind of a shock finding out about you today, too,” Bo said. “I guess, I know how Mom and Dad will feel when they find out about me.”

“Don’t even worry about Mom and Dad,” Bobby said. “They can wait. They don’t need to know anything until you’re ready – or until I’m ready. But I don’t know what to say. I’ve spent a lot of time in locker rooms and a lot of time looking at other guys.”

“You don’t have to justify it to me,” Bo said. “To either of us. We know. It’s just – .”

“You’ve always been our idea of a man’s man,” I took over from Bo. “We both always looked up to you as kind of a hot ideal. And then today we found out that that ideal was a little closer to where we are. That was the good part. I mean, especially for me. You showed me that I can be masculine and still like being naked with your brother. But then you turned into a jock jerk and ruined it.”

“I am sorry about that,” Bobby said. “I’m touched that you look up to me. And it really touches me that now we’re more alike than either of us ever thought. I will always be there for you two. And I promise you I’ll do better. We’re a family and a team and I will forever have your back.”

Bobby was almost tearing up. I wasn’t aware this was going to become that kind of moment.

“Give me a hug, guys,” he said.

“I love you, Bo,” Bobby said. “I love you, too, Jim. I’ll always consider you my brother, too.”

We closed in for a hug.

“Have all the beer you want,” he said. “We’ll replace it before Mom and Dad get home. Just don’t get sick. I’ll see you in the morning.”

Bo set his beer down on his dresser as soon as we entered his room, turned around and kissed me. I didn’t even get the door closed.

“Tonight was amazing!” he finally said with the widest smile I’d ever seen. “We had a real date and held hands and made out! I still can’t believe you gave me a blowjob!”

“I wanted to take you out to help you forget about this afternoon for a little while,” I admitted.

“When did you decide you were ready to go down on me?” Bo asked. “I mean, I –.”

“I’ve been thinking about it a lot since the camping trip,” I admitted. “But I hadn’t planned anything until I came in your mouth in the shower at work,” I said. “I knew I wanted to do it at some point. But I didn’t know when. It all just sort of worked itself out.”

“I love you so much!” Bo gushed, grabbing me in a tight hug. “You gave me my two biggest fantasies all at once!”

We made out off and on as we drank our beer.

I had to go home since we both had to work in the morning. I agreed to strip down with Bo and cuddle with him for a while until he got sleepy.

Bo mumbled a few sweet things about how wonderful our date had been and kissed the hand I had wrapped around him.

I kissed his shoulder and got up.

“I love you so much, Jim,” Bo said quietly as I got dressed.

It struck me that he rarely told me he loved me and used my name at the same time. “Daddy” always seemed to be attached to his proclamations of affection.

I leaned down close to his face.

“I love you too, Bo,” I said quietly and kissed his forehead.

As soon as I hit the bottom of the stairs, Bobby stopped me.

“Sit down, Jim,” he said. “I want to talk to you about Bo.”

“Uh – what about? I’ve got to get home. I have work tomorrow,” I objected.

“This won’t take long. I’m just concerned about Bo and how he’s taking everything.”

“Bo’s good,” I said. “Today was a little weird for him. But that’s why I took him out, to take his mind off things for a while. I think he’s good now.”

“I don’t mean just today,” Bobby said. “I mean, everything, how he’s handling – y’know, being gay, and how you guys are doing, stuff like that. I mean, what kinds of things have you guys been doing? Are you being safe?”

“We haven’t – . I mean, there’s no reason for us to worry about being ‘safe,’” I said. “I mean, we’re both –. Uh, neither of us has ever been with anyone else. There’s no way we’ve ever caught anything we might pass on to someone else, if that’s what you mean.”

“Oh, God! Really? You’re both virgins?” Michael exclaimed.

“Well, yeah,” I admitted candidly. “Neither of us have had any kind of sexual relationship before. I mean, I’m the first person he’s ever even kissed. I’ve made out with a couple girls, but never more than that. So, yeah, we were both virgins until this summer.”

“How did you get started this summer?” Bobby seemed genuinely curious.

“Well, I’ve always known Bo was – different,” I said. “So, I’ve always watched out for him, helping him keep his secret at school. It was just something we kept between us. He didn’t want anyone else to know. And I just – . I guess, I felt like he just needed to be protected. I didn’t want to see him get hurt.”

Bobby nodded his head.

“Eventually, we turned into jack-off buddies and then shower buddies,” I explained. “We had been taking showers together at school and one day he talked me into showering here. It just became a game for both of us. We watched each other jack off and took showers together but never touched each other. To me, it was kind of innocent fun. But I always knew he was enjoying it more than me and maybe it kept him from being too public or tipping his hand too soon. I was still trying to protect his secret.”

“Really?” Bobby said.

“Then, the first day of this summer he admitted that he’d had a crush on me – forever,” I continued. “One thing led to another and we decided to spend the summer naked together. I’ve always liked being naked and wanted to try being a nudist. Before we knew it, we were taking nude camping trips.”

“Wow!” Bobby said.

“That was an eventful summer,” Michael agreed.

“It’s been a weird ride,” I admitted. “But we’re kind of – .”

“I know you said you both were virgins and all,” Bobby started, “But are you being careful, anyway? I mean, there still are things -.”

“What are –?” I stopped myself. “Do you want to know exactly what we do together? Is that the question?”

“Well, yeah,” Bobby admitted. “I want to know what my brother is doing, if he’s really being safe?”

“We mostly just jack each other off,” I admitted. “We just started doing blowjobs in the last few weeks. We kiss, eat cum, and finger each other’s assholes a little bit. But that’s all. Is that what you want to know?”

I was a little offended by his insistence at knowing the details of our sex life.

“Bobby,” Michael interjected. “You don’t need to know this stuff. Would you want your dad asking about our sex life?”

“You’re right,” Bobby said. “I’m sorry, Jim. That’s none of my business. I just wanted to know that Bo’s being careful. A lot could happen even if you guys are virgins.”

“We both know all that,” I said. “And, no, neither of us has had a dick in our ass yet! Everything about this is new and strange to us! We’ve never had a relationship like this with anyone! And, to be honest, I’ve been scared to death all summer that I was becoming gay. And just in the last couple weeks I’ve realized that I don’t care because it’s Bo.”

“I know he’s in love with you,” Bobby said. “I think I’ve always suspected it – especially after I realized he was gay.”

“Yeah. I think I knew it for a while, too,” I confirmed. “But I can’t say I’d rather spend my time with anyone else, either.”

“I mean, you’re a great guy, Jim,” Bobby said. “I can see what he sees in you. And you’re great for him. You obviously look out for him. And, again, I’m sorry I doubted you.”

“You love him, too, don’t you?” Michael asked.

“I – .” I wasn’t sure about making that admission yet. “Yeah. I guess. How could I not? I mean, he’s so cute and vibrant. And he won’t shut up about how much he loves watching me walk around naked even when my dick is limp and bouncing around. How do you not love that? And, at this point, I can’t even fantasize about being with anyone else.”

“God! I think I love you,” Michael said. “I wish I was sixteen again. I’d give ole Bo a run for his money.”

“Me too, Jim,” Bobby said. “You’re all right. I’m even more glad that you’re his buddy now. I can’t imagine a better friend – or boyfriend – for Bo-Bo.”

I felt myself blush. I’d never opened up about Bo or our relationship to anyone – in a way, even to myself. It was a strange relief I didn’t know I needed.

“I kind of wish you’d stop calling him that,” I said.

“Why? We’ve called him Bo-Bo all his life,” Bobby said.

“I know,” I replied. “But – I – call him that when we’re in the middle of …. Y’know. And he loves it. It’s kind of weird when I hear you call him that – especially when we’re all sitting around naked.”

“Understood,” Bobby said.

“Y’know, since he likes watching you naked even when you’re limp, I have an idea for something that might really make you stand out,” Michael said.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

Even Bobby gave him a puzzled look.

“You should try a cock ring,” Michael said. “I’ve seen them online. I’ve only seen one in the wild. But, if Bo likes you all natural and everything, he’ll love you in a cock ring. They keep you just short of half-hard and push your whole package out to make it more prominent and noticeable.”

“Really? Isn’t that some kind of bondage thing?” I asked.

“Not at all. A lot of men wear them to help them last longer,” Michael said. “But you can wear one to make your natural bulge pop even when you’re wearing underwear or shorts. And when you’re naked, it’s like cock jewelry. They’re really hot on a pretty piece of meat. And, let me tell you, Jimmy. You would look amazing in a black leather cock ring! I’m talking model or porn star material!”

“O – K.” Now I was blushing. “I don’t know if Bo will go for that. He’s very into me being natural and relaxed and free.”

Then Bobby gave me a puzzled look.

“When we started hanging out naked at the beginning of the summer, I would sometimes fluff myself when I got out of the pool to make myself look bigger, more erect,” I explained. “Bo didn’t like that. He wanted me to be all natural, even if it meant being tiny from the cold pool water. He said it showed that I was comfortable being with him, letting him see all of me without being fake or showy.”

“Well, he’s not wrong,” Bobby said.

“But does he like how you look in some kinds of clothing at all?” Michael asked.

“Y’know, at the beginning of the summer I offered to get a Speedo to wear around the pool when we weren’t alone,” I started. “But he didn’t want me to. He said he only wanted me naked. But then, when we went to the beach with your parents, he bought me one so I would have something to wear in public that showed as much as possible while still being legal. And he loved it. He took pictures of me walking down the beach in this thing, sitting in a shower stall, walking around your pool when we got home. He even bought me another one that was see-through when it got wet. So, yes, he loves me in Speedos – sometimes.”

“God! Now I want to see you in one,” Michael said.

Bobby raised his eyebrows.

“Calm down there, Mr. Adult-Talking-To-A-Minor,” he warned.

Michael rolled his eyes and continued.

“It sounds like he just might like the look of a cock ring on you,” he said. “It’s worth a try. They don’t cost much at all. Hell, I’ll buy it for you if you model it for me.”

“Michael – .” Bobby’s tone sounded even more like a warning.

“We’ve already established the nudism vibe of the household, and he already has willingly communed with nude adult males without coercion or request,” Michael answered. “If he happens to walk through the house with nothing but a cock ring on – and I don’t touch him or take pictures, we’re still perfectly legal.”

“Where do you even buy a leather cock ring?” I asked.

“There’s an adult store just outside of town out by the interstate,” Bobby said. “We can go out there tomorrow if you want to.”

“Can we even go in that place?” I asked. “Bo and I are only sixteen.”

“You should be able to go with an adult,” Michael said. “You probably have to be eighteen to buy anything. But you should be fine going with us. If they ask, you’re my little brother and I couldn’t leave you home alone.”

“How long are they open? I get off at four. But Bo has to work until six tomorrow.”

“Actually, that’s great. The three of us can go and you can surprise him when he gets home,” Bobby said.

“I guess, I’ll see you tomorrow a little after four to go shopping for sex stuff with my boyfriend’s brother and his boyfriend – as weird as that sounds.”

Published 
Written by alphabeta39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments