Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Boys Of Summer is the ongoing story of two teenagers discovering themselves and each other."

I got off work Saturday at four and drove straight to Bo’s house.

I knew he had to work until six. But his brother Bobby and his friend Michael had invited me to tag along on their trip to an adult store on the outskirts of town.

At 16, I was really too young to shop there. But Michael had offered to buy me a leather cock ring to wear around the house for Bo. He’d convinced me that Bo would love the way it made me look.

And I couldn’t resist the opportunity to get into a store about which I’d been curious for years.

On the ride over, he also explained that he’d thought of a couple other things he’d like to suggest to enhance our “intimate time.” He actually used air quotes.

Michael must have been more nervous about taking a 16-year-old into an adult sex shop than I was for going to one for the first time. More than once he repeated our invented cover story of him being my older brother and he couldn’t leave me home alone.

“Why can’t we just tell them something closer to the truth?” I asked. “Bobby’s my boyfriend’s brother and I’m just tagging along with you two. Is someone who works there really going to be all that worried about it? I mean, I don’t look that much younger than Bobby.”

When we walked in, the only employee was a 20-something girl with short blue hair. She was about my height, thin, and beautiful. I mean, this girl could’ve been a model at any level – fashion, nude, art, you name it.

The store was very nice. It would have fit perfectly into any mall with the exception of most of the products they sold.

The front of the store was all women’s lingerie. Then there was a large section with a wide variety of dildos and vibrators. There was a smaller section for menswear and products specifically for men. The back half of the store was dedicated to leather and chains and various bondage implements I’d never seen or imagined before.

Michael led Bobby and me straight to the leather as if he knew the layout of the store by heart.

“Leather cock rings. Pick one,” he said. “You can do just about any color you want. You can have studs. You can have a wide one or a narrow one. This one looks pretty simple.”

He handed me a strap of leather about a half-inch wide with a snap and a cinch ring. It looked more like a bracelet than some kind of sex toy.

Michael explained the cinch was for setting the length of the leather strap for my desired tension and comfort. Once I had the length set, all I had to do was snap it on and off. It looked simple enough. I had to admit the black leather looked pretty hot.

I held it in one hand and picked up another one with chrome studs along the full length.

“I don’t know if Bo would prefer the plain black leather with the cinch or the studded leather with snaps,” I said.

“Which one do you like?”

“I like the plain one better,” I said. “The length is more adjustable and it seems like the studs might hurt. And I think the studded one looks cheap and more bondagey. The plain one looks classy.”

“Well, as classy as a leather strap around your junk is ever going to look,” Michael said. “But if you’re wearing what you like, if you think you look good in it, chances are Bo will agree. Do you think he’ll want one?”

“I don’t know if he’ll like it on me yet. Maybe.”

“Grab him one just in case.”

A second later, Michael was leading me across the store to the massive dildo and vibrator section. I had seen girls using toys in videos. But I’d never imagined there was so much variety in size and shape and color and species. I couldn’t help but stare at the enormous dildos based on the dicks of various animals, real and imaginary.

“What –?” I started to ask.

“You should use a lifelike dildo to practice your oral skills,” he answered as he scanned the shelves and racks.

He glanced at me to see my wide-eyed mystified look.

“Your mouth and tongue and throat need to get used to the feeling of a foreign object. It’s great for learning to control your gag reflex and for strengthening your jaw muscles.”

“Uh – OK,” I wasn’t sure about shoving a hunk of rubber in my mouth.

Eventually, Michael settled on a thick eight-inch silicone cock with a wide-flared head. He explained the silicone would be a little stiffer and feel more like the real thing. It also was less likely to cause an allergic reaction since some people are allergic to latex.

In my hand it felt almost exactly as thick as Bo. It was quite a bit longer than Bo’s stubby buddy and easily an inch longer than my own cock.

“That feels about the same thickness as Bobby to me,” Michael said. “It should be pretty close to Bo, too.”

“The thickness is perfect,” I blurted out before feeling my face flush and heat up. “But –.”

“I know. They don’t make a lot of short, fat dildos,” Michael read my mind. “If you want the fat, you have to take the long. But that’s a good thing for you. You want to train your throat to handle a little more than he can give you. In the heat of the moment he might thrust in farther than you might think possible. And don’t even mention that curve and twist of theirs.”

“Do you teach classes?” I asked only half-joking.

“You’re too young for my formal classes,” Michael said with a straight face. “But I’m always happy to help the next generation any way I legally can.”

I caught myself squeezing and stroking the dildo, sizing it up, wondering how much I could take.

“We should probably get Bo one, too,” Michael said. “Although you could share this one.”

“No,” I said. “Bo doesn’t need one. He’s pretty amazing already. He doesn’t need any oral training.”

“Really?” he sounded a little surprised.

“And I don’t want him to know I have this one,” I said. “Let’s keep my training and lessons between us.”

Michael cocked his head in tacit agreement and walked to the end of the aisle to enter the world of anal toys.

“Now, I know you said you aren’t doing anal,” he said. “But that’s always followed with a ‘yet.’ You’re going to want to try it at some point.”

“Sometimes we get pretty close in the shower – and when he gives me ‘back rubs,’” I admitted. It was my turn to use air quotes. “But our biggest worry is how to be clean or get clean before. That’s something we both need to spend some time on before we’re really ready.”

“Are you going to bottom sometimes too? Or just Bo?” Michael clarified.

“We both do the same stuff to each other.” I still didn’t understand.

“In most gay relationships one guy is usually the Bottom and one is the Top,” he said. “The Bottom typically receives almost all the time. The Top gives. Know what I mean? I just assumed, since you’re much more masculine and actually bi, that you were the Top.”

It finally dawned on me.

“Oh! Well, like I said, we both do everything to each other right now,” I said. “That’ll probably include anal – when we get to that.”

“Really? That’s cool, especially for kids who’re still exploring. You need to try everything from both ends. So, we’ll get two of everything.”

Michael started grabbing several products at once.

He held up each item one piece at a time as he explained their individual purposes before handing them to me.

“This is a cleansing enema,” he started. “This will clean you out. Read the instructions. You might have to do a couple of them to get good and clean.”

“This is a lube syringe. It pushes lube up inside. This is important because your body will squeeze off most of the lube you put on butt plugs or dildos or Bo’s cock and not let it get inside. That can be painful. Especially important for newbies.”

“This is a set of training plugs,” he said holding up a blister pack with three different sized butt plugs. “Start with the smallest. Go slow. Let yourself get used to it. In and out slow and easy. Eventually, it will be easier, less painful and more pleasurable. Then you move up to the middle one. Same thing. Slow and easy until you’re comfortable. By the time you get to the big one, you should be able to handle even Bo’s thickness pretty well.”

“This will actually work?” I asked.

“I wish I had these when I was in high school. Roger wouldn’t have hurt so bad.”

“Roger?”

“My first. He was a linebacker, huge chocolate cock. He didn’t care how tight or dry I was.”

“OK.” I didn’t know how to respond to that.

“By the time you get to the largest one, you’ll probably won’t need the dildo for oral practice any more,” Michael said. “If you want to, you can use it for more realistic practice before trying Bo’s real thing.”

“Then maybe we should get Bo a dildo, too,” I suggested.

“Go find one that’s close to your size and shape,” he replied. “And make sure it’s made of silicone also.”

“Do they sell these enema things in regular stores?” I asked when I returned with Bo’s dildo in my basket. “We’re going to need a lot of these for all this practice.”

“Yes. You can get them in drug stores,” Michael said before grabbing several more.

“You probably should use condoms for a while until you both get used to having meat in your asses,” he continued. “You could tear inside and that might create problems.”

He grabbed two very large boxes of condoms.

“A gross for each of you should hold you for a month or so,” he said.

Professor Michael was so different from Jock Michael from the day before. He was all business and full of helpful information in the sex store.

I started looking at the prices of all the stuff Michael had loaded into my arms.

“How much is all this stuff?”

“Don’t worry about it, Jim,” Michael said as he turned to head to the register. “Class supplies are on me – even when it’s all homework.”

“Do you mind modeling the cock ring for us?” Michael asked as we pulled into the driveway at Bobby and Bo’s. “No pressure. No touching. Just a quick fashion show. I’m curious about what kind of difference they make. I’ve only ever seen one in person and I don’t know what that guy looked like without it.”

“After all the stuff you just bought us, the least I can do is to put it on and go to the kitchen for a beer without realizing you’re still in the living room,” I said.

“And we’ll be appropriately shocked and embarrassed. I may even clutch my pearls.”

I had done a little research on my phone in the car about wearing that particular type of cock ring. It took a couple tries to get it tight enough, but not too tight.

I could just see it in the bathroom mirror once I had it just right. I liked how my cock and balls were lifted up and away from my torso. With all the fondling and attention, my dick was swelling more and more.

As good as it made me look naked, I decided to see how I looked in one of my Speedos and a pair of Bo’s gym shorts. Having just worked out an hour or so earlier, I felt good about my body overall. My upper body still was pumped much more than usual, especially more than it was Friday after school, the last time Bobby and Michael had seen me naked. But I dropped and did a couple dozen push-ups anyway.

I headed downstairs in just the shorts with my cock strapped to create a huge bulge that tented the loose fabric.

Since I was legally dressed, I circled the coffee table for Bobby and Michael’s review of the cock ring’s effect in the shorts.

“Wow!” Bobby exclaimed as soon as he saw me.

“This is the cock ring with just shorts,” I explained. “Nothing else.”

“Holy shit!”

“Damn. I need one of those,” Bobby said. “Can you imagine how that would look under a Speedo?”

“Hold that thought,” I said and went straight to the kitchen. In the back of my mind I found myself surprised at how comfortable I was modeling or showing off for these two older guys.

In the kitchen I dropped the shorts and pulled up Bo’s favorite white Speedo that he had bought for me at the beach. It covered even less skin than usual and was tighter because Bo had insisted on buying me a size too small.

My bulge pushed the waistband of the tiny bikini out away from my body. I could look down into the bathing suit and see my strapped meat. I felt my cock tingling and still responding to the constriction. It might also have been responding to the level of excitement I was feeling from showing off for Bobby and Michael. The pull on the front of the Speedo meant more of the back of the suit went between my ass cheeks. So, it wasn’t hiding much.

“My god!” Michael exclaimed loudly when he saw me.

“I don’t know if Bo’s going to like the cock ring by itself,” I said as I walked through the living room. “But he’s going to freak when he sees this.”

“I’m about to freak right now,” Michael said. “Is that Speedo the stripper model?”

“Bo bought this for me,” I explained. “He insisted it be one size too small. And the cock ring is making it look even smaller.”

“That’s hot front and back, Jim!” Michael said. “Give me another spin.”

“How late is that store open?” Bobby asked as I turned to show them my barely covered ass.

I had another idea to show off the cock ring and the Speedo.

I went back to the kitchen and slid the Speedo down my legs. I soaked the suit in the sink and squeezed out most of the water.

When I wiggled it back on, it was nearly clear. With the Spandex wet and slick, it also became a thong as the backside slid almost entirely between my cheeks.

“Oh! My! God!” Michael’s mouth and eyes were wide.

“Shit! Jim!” Bobby was equally shocked.

“This is the reason Bo wanted white,” I explained as I let them see that the black leather was clearly visible through the white Spandex.

“I’m liking this thing, Bobby,” Michael said, never taking his eyes off my barely covered bulge of flesh. “And you need a white Speedo one size too small.”

Back in the kitchen, I quickly pushed the Speedo to the floor.

I pulled a beer out of the refrigerator and walked back into the living room, my stiffening cock bouncing and bobbing before me. By then I was confident, even more excited, and really starting to get aroused. I was at least half-hard at that point, maybe a little more.

While my audience stared, I circled the coffee table again and walked over to the front door. I turned to face the room and leaned back against the door while I opened my beer. I turned to one side and took a slow swig of beer all while ignoring the two adult men in the room.

I circled the coffee table again and stopped at the kitchen door. My cock was nearly completely hard by then and pointing almost straight out in front of my naked body.

“Well, what do you think? You guys haven’t said a word,” I said, turning to face them again, leaning on the door frame. They continued to stare wide-eyed as if in a trance. Suddenly, I learned the meaning of “owning the room.”

“I don’t know what to say,” Bobby said. “How does it feel? Do you like it, Jim?”

“Oh! Yeah! I love it,” I couldn’t hide it. “It feels great! It feels – sexy! And I love how it makes me look! I want to wear it all the time.”

“That’s a – thing of beauty,” Michael added. “The cock ring ain’t bad, either.”

I gave him a look. He winked and smiled.

“You did not look this – built yesterday,” he said.

“I just worked out right before I left work,” I admitted.

“Damn, Son!”

“Remember he’s only sixteen,” Bobby warned. “And you’re twenty-one. Stop thinking what you’re thinking.”

“You’re damn straight he's sixteen. I mean, you really look amazing. You could literally be a model, Jim.”

“Thank you,” I blushed. “I like the complements – and the stares.”

“I have to have one,” Bobby said.

“We can stop on the way to the party,” Michael agreed. “I might want one of the studded ones. I don’t care if Big Jim here thinks they’re tacky.”

“OK. My ego isn’t the only thing that’s appreciating the attention,” I admitted, glancing down at my stiff cock. It was practically pointing at the ceiling by then. “Bo will be home in a little while. I’m going to wait for him upstairs and maybe practice with my toy.”

I turned to head upstairs, but I stopped.

“I do want to thank you guys for last night and today – and all the stuff,” I said. “I didn’t know how much I needed to talk about some of this stuff with someone besides Bo. He’s the only person I know who has any idea what I’ve been feeling this summer. It’s been weird and fun and I don’t know how I’m supposed to feel or how I’m supposed to handle this. Just talking to you guys – just saying some things out loud – and being accepted and understood last night and today has made all the difference in the world.”

“Jim, I told you last night you’re my other brother,” Bobby said. “I’ll always be available to talk. Remind me to give you my number when you have your phone on you.”

His eyes traveled the length of my naked body.

“Feel free to call me any time. I’ll be happy to talk to you.”

“Me too, Jim,” Michael chimed in. “I know we just met. But maybe sometimes you need someone who’s a little detached from your situation. There might be times when you don’t feel comfortable talking to your boyfriend’s brother. And I always have time for another class.”

“Thank you. Really,” I said.

“Oh! By the way,” Bobby said. “You guys will have the house to yourselves tonight. We’re going to a party and won’t be back until very late.”

I bobbed and bounced up to Bo’s room where I replaced the leather strap with Bo’s shorts. I thought he might like to come home to me in a pair of his own shorts stretched out on his bed.

I wanted the cock ring to be a surprise for later.

Staring at my phone in Bo’s room, I couldn’t stop thinking about the dildo Michael had bought me. I was curious to see how much I could take and just how close it was to Bo’s cock.

I washed it thoroughly in the bathroom sink and held it out in front of my face.

It looked huge and scary. I couldn’t imagine getting any part of that thing in my mouth. But, at the same time, I knew I didn’t have any trouble with Bo’s fat five-incher.

The more of this thing I could handle, the better I could please Bo, I told myself.

I stuck out my tongue and gave the head a lick. Then I swirled my tongue around the thick flare.

The taste was neither pleasant or unpleasant. It was just – silicone.

I stretched my lips around the fat head. I had to open my jaw a little farther for this toy than I did for Bo’s red head even at its hardest.

I pulled the head out and pushed it back in several times. Then I wrapped my lips over my teeth and thrust it in and out a few times.

Satisfied I could handle the head, I slid it in until the split frenulum rested just behind the tip of my tongue. Aside from the size of the head’s flare, that was familiar territory. Now it was feeling more like my friend. The shaft of my toy was only a tiny fraction larger than Bo’s cock.

I felt reassured that this was a good choice. Practicing with something slightly larger and quite a bit longer than the real thing was the right way to go. Getting comfortable with this thing would let me really play and explore when I had Bo in my mouth.

Next, I pushed the dildo to the back of my tongue, just about where my gag reflex usually hits.

I was OK at first. A couple millimeters later, I felt that feeling. I pulled the fake cock back onto my tongue and relaxed.

I repeated the process several times until it finally took longer and longer for the gag reflex to appear.

I knew I wasn’t quite making it as far in as I had swallowed Bo the night before. I was determined to make that my first goal.

I kept working at it, pushing the dildo in deeper and deeper, a millimeter at a time if necessary. I had to grab a towel for the saliva running down my neck and chest.

MariaCassieTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaCassieTS

Finally, after probably thirty minutes of trial and error, I was able to just touch the tip of the silicone head to the back of my throat almost exactly where I had sucked Bo. I held it there for a couple minutes, making sure I could breathe and swallow. I also practiced moving my tongue around the underside of my toy.

Eventually, I had to stop. It already was after six and Bo would be home in minutes. I cleaned up and stashed the dildo in my bag with the other training implements Michael had bought me.

I also rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. I didn’t want to taste like silicone when Bo got home. Even then, with the mouthwash in my mouth, I could tell I had stretched some things in my mouth and throat just a little. I didn’t think that was possible. But for a second, I hoped I would be able to see some immediate results from just one training session. I knew Bo would do anything for another blowjob.

Just a couple minutes later, he opened his bedroom door to find me spread out on his bed with nothing but a pair of his gym shorts on.

“Wow!” he said, wide-eyed. “Now, that’s how I want to be welcomed home every day.”

“I thought you might like to see me in something a little different – and something of yours,” I said, starting to get up.

“Don’t get up,” Bo demanded. “I’m coming down there.”

In a second, he was on his hands and knees over me, his lips moving in fast.

“You want to shower and hit the pool?” I asked when he pulled back to catch his breath.

“If you want to.” He sounded a little uncertain.

“Bobby and Michael are going to a party and won’t be back until very late, they said,” I informed him. “The house is ours.”

“Cool!” That perked him up.

In a minute and a half we were under hot water with our cocks banging together as we kissed and massaged each other’s ass cheeks.

“I bet you know what I want to do,” Bo said as he began soaping up my chest.

“Pizza and TV?”

“Very funny. My favorite person gave me my first blowjob last night,” he said.

“Really?!” I exclaimed. “That must have been exciting! I hear oral sex is wonderful!”

“It was! It was the most amazing feeling ever!” Bo played along, though I suspected his excitement actually was real as he nibbled on my earlobe. “Blowjob or not, my boyfriend is absolutely wonderful! And he’s such a great lover, I can’t imagine anything better than being kissed and licked and sucked by him!”

“Your boyfriend, huh? That’s a little presumptuous, don’t you think?”

“I sure hope not.” Bo was suddenly more serious. “I love him so much. And I think he loves me. He sure acts like it.”

“Don’t tell anybody, but I think your boyfriend kind of likes being called your boyfriend – at least, when he’s in the shower with you,” I admitted as I kissed and licked his neck. “I’m pretty sure he loves you too.”

Bo’s eyes were a little teary as he looked up into mine.

“But he prefers ‘Daddy.’” I winked and gave his ass a squeeze.

Bo pushed his head against my chest and sighed.

“I’d call my boyfriend ‘Daddy’ in public if he asked me to.”

We both fell into our normal shower routine of bathing each other and jacking each other to raging erections. But I stopped short of finishing Bo.

“Do you want to save yourself for me later?” I asked.

“I bet I’ll have plenty to give you any time you do what I hope you’re going to do later.”

“What if I don’t wait until later?” I said as I kissed him.

I dropped to my knees and slid his stiff, fat cock between my lips.

“Oh, God! Daddy!” Bo plowed his fingers through my wet hair as I slowly swirled my tongue around his head and pulled on his ass to get him deeper into my mouth.

With him just half-way inside, I could tell I was better prepared for him. Even thirty minutes of exercise already was paying off.

It seemed easier to dance my tongue over and around his thick tube and fat head. I still found the curve of shaft a little daunting. I had to keep angling my head a little as I moved him in and out.

I realized I could tilt my head sideways almost enough that his head remained in contact with my tongue all the back. That also gave him a perfect bend down into the back of mouth and throat.

Bo loudly sucked air between his teeth.

“Daddy!” he nearly screamed when I pushed him against my throat.

It was much easier than it had been the night before. I didn’t know if that was experience or practice. I had so little of either. But I discovered I liked feeling the throb of his pulse in my mouth.

I moaned as I played my tongue along his shaft.

He gasped at the vibration the sound and movement of my throat made against his hot skin.

“Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!” Bo clenched his finger into my hair. “Please, Daddy! Please!”

I could feel the strength and speed of his throbbing increasing every few seconds as I swallowed and moaned against his sex.

“Mmh! Finger my ass, Daddy! Like you did last night!”

I reached under him and grabbed at his balls pulled up into his groin. I pushed my middle finger between his tight ass cheeks to find his contracting hole. I quickly pushed in as far as the second knuckle.

As soon as I could feel him at his threshold, I began pumping his cock in and out along my tongue, banging his swollen head against my throat with each thrust. For a second, I realized I hadn’t gagged once.

That was all it took.

Bo grunted loudly and exploded a long stream of his thin cum down my throat.

I pulled him back a little to catch it in my mouth. I wanted to feel and taste his sperm before swallowing it.

I still couldn’t catch all of it and aimed the rest on to my face as I jacked and milked him dry.

I slipped him back into my mouth as he continued to leak even thinner dribbles of semen. I sucked on his meat as it shrank back to its wrinkled and relaxed form.

When I finally stood up, I found Bo was holding himself up with one hand on the wall.

We both were panting when we closed for more kissing. His cum was running down my face in streams.

His hand found my dick limp. I was so focused on his pleasure, I had lost my own erection.

“We can take care of me later,” I whispered.

When we finally turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, I dried off quickly and disappeared into his room.

Two minutes later, he walked naked across the hall to find me leaning against his desk wearing nothing but the leather cock ring Michael had bought me earlier in the day.

“What the hell’s that?” he asked, his eyes glued to my crotch.

“Do you like it?” I asked. “It’s a leather cock ring. It’s supposed to – well, do this.”

Even though I had been limp when I left the bathroom, my cock already was nearly half-hard as it and my balls were squeezed and pushed forward by the leather strap.

“That’s amazing!” Bo immediately reached out to cup my dick and balls in his hand.

He slid his fingers all around the leather and stroked down my arched cock.

I actually moaned at the feeling of his fingers sliding down my meat and over my head.

“God! It makes you look so hot!” he said.

He dropped to his knees for a closer look.

“This is so sexy! I love it! I don’t know if I love you more natural and limp or like this, all hot and strapped and aggressive.”

He grabbed my cock and stroked me a few more times. The sensation forced my eyes to close as I took a deep breath.

“God! I love leather on you,” my lover admitted.

“Do you like it enough to try one yourself?” I asked.

“Yeah! Did you get me one?” His eyes were wide.

I helped him adjust his to the perfect fit. And, perfect it was.

“That does something special to you, Bo-Bo,” I said, staring down at his dark shaft growing again to half-hardness. “You actually look an inch longer.”

“What?” he said, staring down at himself.

“Let’s go to your parents’ room and compare like we did the first day of summer,” I said.

Standing together, facing each other, our dick heads practically touching, it was obvious the cock ring made his cock look longer, almost the same length as mine.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Bo yelled. “That’s amazing! I’m never taking this thing off!”

“It looks even better on you,” I admitted, staring at his fat meat still growing. His curve was becoming obvious. “The black leather really looks good with your dark skin and hair.”

I couldn’t help but stroke over his growing meat and run my fingers through his thick pubic hair.

On our way back upstairs, we had to step aside to let Michael and Bobby pass.

“How’s he like it?” Michael asked me, his eyes plastered to my strapped cock.

“He loves it on me,” I said, “and I’m never letting him take his off.”

Michael then saw Bo behind me with his cock ring on his fat brown cock.

“God! It looks fantastic,” Michael said. “Bob, let’s go now! We’ve got to get some of these.”

“Hey, Bo,” Bobby said. “How’re you doing today?”

“Great, now that I’m home with Daddy,” he said.

“Do you like that thing?” Bobby asked. I noticed his eyes got wide at Bo’s slip up calling my “Daddy.” “I know Jim looks great in his. Now that I see what it does for you, I know what it’ll do for me.”

“I don’t understand.” Bo looked at me.

“They took me to that adult sex store to get these,” I explained. “Michael bought these for us. And they like them so much, they’re going to get some for themselves.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Bo, Jim,” Bobby said. “We’re going to a party, Bo. We’ll be out until some time in the morning. I just ordered a pizza for you two. One of you might want to put on some pants until it gets here.”

“You two have fun,” Michael said.

In Bo’s room, I pulled his gym shorts on, and we headed downstairs to wait for the pizza.

“What was that about?” Bo asked when he dropped on to the couch in the living room.

I told him about the talk I’d had with Bobby and Michael before I left Friday night and that they offered to take me to the adult store to find things like the cock rings to help us out.

“Michael also explained a few things to me and bought us some stuff to help us move to the next level of our – physical relationship,” I said.

Talking to them about our relationship was very helpful, I explained, because it helped me understand I wasn’t alone or weird, that it’s perfectly normal to be myself in a relationship like ours.

“They made me feel accepted and even normal for having a boyfriend,” I told Bo while we ate. “Talking to them helped me a lot. Just hanging out with them felt natural and normal. They made me feel natural and normal. It was fun.”

“Really?” He sounded surprised, maybe even a little critical.

“You should talk to your brother,” I suggested. “Bobby has felt the same way we feel. So has Michael. And he really is a good guy.”

“OK. Well, I’ve got a couple more days,” Bo said. “Maybe tomorrow.”

After twenty minutes of swimming and diving, we both pulled up on the edge of the pool.

“I realized today that I’ve never given you a back rub,” I said.

“A back rub?” Bo was perplexed.

“A special back rub,” I hinted, “like the ones you give me.”

“Ooh! A back rub!” He finally caught on. “No, you haven’t. If you want to, I’m all yours, Daddy. I’d love to see how that feels from the bottom.”

“Out here or in bed?” I asked as Bo climbed out of the pool.

“Whatever you want,” he said.

“I like it out here better,” I decided. “There’s more room to spread out. And any mess is contained to a towel we can throw in the laundry. We don’t have to wait for a wet spot to dry on your bed.”

“Lay out a towel. I’ll go get the lube.”

“No,” I said. “I want to try it without lube.”

Bo looked excited as he lay on his stomach by the pool.

I straddled his ass just as he had done to me the first time I let him try that at the beginning of the summer. Unlike Bo, I didn’t set my weight down on him, preferring to stay up on my knees for the first few minutes.

After a couple minutes of massaging his shoulders, I felt Bo relax. As I worked farther down his back, he moaned quietly a few times. I didn’t know if it was from me relaxing his muscles or from the feeling of my limp dick sliding up and down his back and occasionally hitting the rise of his ass.

“This feels good. Why haven’t we done this before?” he asked. “Even without the sex part, this is nice.”

When I got to the small of his back, just as I was about to change position to start on his ass, I heard and felt a couple pops.

“Oh! I heard that,” I said. “That didn’t hurt, did it?”

“No! That felt great,” Bo mumbled. “Keep going, Daddy! Pop me some more!”

I moved down a little and lowered myself on to Bo’s thighs. My cock had been growing a bit from sliding up and down his back and just from rubbing my friend’s bare skin. Even giving Bo a massage had become arousing for me.

I positioned my dick in the valley of his cheeks before cupping and squeezing each one. I let my thumbs meet at the bottom of his ass and pushed them in toward his taint. I spread his cheeks as much as I could to allow my cock to fall between them before squeezing them together to put pressure on myself.

Bo took a long, deep breath, stretching his upper body.

Each movement of my hands squeezed the round hill of his cheeks down toward my thumbs, hooked under the little wrinkles where his cheeks ended and his inner thighs began, right in his perineum.

After a few of these squeezes, I pushed one thumb toward his balls and the other up to his tight ass hole.

I rubbed circles on his balls and hole for a minute before going back to a caressing massage of his ass.

“Oh, yes, Daddy!” Bo tensed a little. “Play with my ass! I love that!”

After sliding a finger up and down along the valley of his ass, I moved down to put my face close enough that Bo could feel my breath on his hole.

I licked a long, wet trail between his cheeks before giving one a little bite.

He gasped and jumped.

When I went back for another lick, I didn’t stop until I found his taint. I explored the wrinkles between his thighs and cheeks for a few seconds before sliding back up to find his virgin ass hole.

Bo moaned when I started swirling my tongue around his tight little hole. I spun my tongue around over and over and then pushed in against it as hard as I could. I knew I wouldn’t get inside – and didn’t want to. But I thought the wet pressure would feel good.

I was right. Bo jumped and squirmed as I pushed in and out against him.

I licked up his crack again and back down to his taint before returning my attention to his wrinkles.

By now I was rock hard. I grabbed Bo’s hips and lifted them a bit. He helped out and spread his knees, and lifted his hips enough to let his own hard cock hang beneath him.

As I continued to lick his hole, I slid one hand under him to stroke his fat meat. I immediately felt his thick precum on the tip.

I rocked my whole body up and down his causing my hand to stroke his stiff cock and my tongue push against his sphincter in sync.

Within just a minute, I could feel his short fuse near its end.

“Roll over, Bo-Bo,” I commanded him. “Tell Daddy what you want.”

“Suck my cock, Daddy! Please!” he panted. “Suck me, Daddy!”

I swallowed his throbbing meat the second it was in view. I began a hard suction with all the swallowing motion I could give him.

I moved over to his side so his curved cock could glide down my throat without having to tilt my head. That allowed me to pick up the pace.

Bo grunted in time with the pulsing of my tongue and throat against his swollen head.

Before I realized it, he was thrusting his hips against my face, fucking me like we’d done in the shower at the gym.

I instinctively found his wet ass hole and pushed my finger in to begin my own fucking motion.

“Daddy!” Bo gasped.

In another few seconds, he exploded a long stream of cum into my mouth. I couldn’t hold it all between swallows and some leaked out of my mouth to run down his cock and balls.

After two full minutes of spewing cum into my mouth, I released a nearly limp brown cock. We both were panting. But I wasn’t done.

“Roll back over,” I said. “Daddy isn’t finished.”

Back on his stomach, Bo automatically assumed his previous position with his legs spread and his ass lifted.

I dropped down to find the cum I had lost and licked it from between the wrinkles of his balls, legs, and taint.

I moved back up to his ass where I found a little more of his thin cum.

I licked his crack to nearly dripping before lifting up to push my own cock between his cheeks.

“Ooh! Yes, Daddy,” Bo cooed.

I slid the length of my dick up and down along his crack for a while before pushing it down between his spread thighs to rub against his taint and balls.

When I slid it up to his hole, I pushed it against the wrinkles. He still was wet with my saliva. And I was leaking more precum than usual.

I stroked my head up and down against his tight opening until it started drying out. So I bent down and licked and spit on it generously.

I went back to pushing my head against him far enough to make nearly half an inch disappear.

I could feel the tightness of his sphincter fighting me as I spread it. It felt so good. I could feel my own ass hole contracting already. My thighs were trembling.

Bo was panting and whimpering.

I wanted to push inside him so badly just then. But I didn’t dare. Neither of us was ready. Bo hadn’t cleaned. We weren’t using lube.

A few hard thrusts more, and I felt the familiar rush and deep throb of my orgasm spreading.

I pushed in and looked down just as my first wad pulsed through my shaft.

I saw my cum blast out from between Bo’s ass hole and my cock head.

Bo gasped loudly. Apparently, somehow he had felt it, as well.

“Cum on my ass, Daddy! Cum on me!” he begged.

I slid my shaft up and down his crack and milked it over and over spraying sperm on to his back and filling his ass crack.

I pushed against his gooey hole a few more times. Each one caused another pulse of cum.

I don’t know if I stopped because I couldn’t breathe any more or if I ran out of semen.

When I let my cock slide down Bo’s crack to hang behind him, he started to turn over.

“No,” I panted. “I’m not done.”

“What else are you going to do?”

Without a word, I dropped down and began licking my cum off his back.

Bo moaned as I worked my way down his spine to his ass. My cum was a stringy mess between his cheeks.

I lapped up all I could get. I was especially thorough when I got to his thickly covered hole.

Bo pushed his hips up again to spread open and give me better access.

When I was satisfied I couldn’t get anymore, I rolled Bo over and licked over his sticky limp dick before crawling up to kiss his mouth.

“That was amazing!” he said. We both still were breathing heavily.

“I hoped you would like it,” I said, dropping down beside him. “I just wish there was a way to lick your cum off your ass.”

“Mmh,” he moaned. “I love you playing with my ass. I’m really starting to want something in there, Daddy.”

“I’ve been thinking a lot about that, too,” I admitted. “Maybe we both should play more to get used to the feeling.”

My boyfriend moaned his agreement.

We lay together, facing each other for at least another hour. We kissed and fingered each other's ass holes until it started to get dark. Finally, we made our way inside for a long shower.

“You’re so much more into it tonight,” Bo observed as we lay together in his bed.

I explained it probably was because of the time I spent with Bobby and Michael.

Bo rolled over to face me and propped his head on his right hand.

“Bobby really is happy you have a boyfriend,” I continued. “And he’s even happier that it’s me. He’s happy for both of us.”

“Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun while I was stuck at work.” Bo sounded jealous.

“Well, some of it was while you were unconscious last night,” I corrected him. “Bobby was just curious about how things happened with us and how they’re going. He’s your brother. He’s just looking out for you. He knows how private and shy you are. He doesn’t want to embarrass you with a lot of questions.”

“I guess if I’m ever going to be open about being gay, he’ll be the easiest person to start with,” Bo said.

“You’re going to have to talk about it sooner or later,” I said. “Your whole life doesn’t have to be a pride parade. But it is part of your life – and his. Hell, I opened up to him and Michael, and you know how I’ve been worried about all this.”

Bo laid his head on my chest and absently rubbed his hand down my torso.

“You need to talk to Bobby,” I said. “Just to let him know you’re doing OK – we’re doing OK.”

“You’re always right, Daddy,” he sighed.

I kissed the top of his bushy head, and we both settled down for the night.

Published 
Written by alphabeta39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments