Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toys Stories

The use of sex toys, vibrators, butt plugs, strapons, pumps, and other adult toys are featured in this section.

Adult sex toys are used to enhance a sexual relationship and add to the whole love making experience, and their use feature throughout this section of lush.

Not another Cuckold Story

Hubsand and wife have some afternoon fun

Tied to the bed, her husband’s cock stood at full attention, Amy ran her fingertips across his thighs. She let out a little giggle as his cock twitched in the air when she touched his balls. Amy enjoyed the tease. She loved seeing him squirm under her tou...

Toys 4 U

Sam decides to splurge on a sex doll and ends up with more than he bargained for.

Sam walked into the office at precisely 8:45 am as he did every day. He shuffled past the rows of giggling girls discussing their weekend affairs and who paid absolutely no attention to him. It was as if he were invisible to them. He entered his shabby pr...

Opening Night Shenanigans

The gallery was the perfect setting for more than art.

It had been a long day for both of us. As we both pulled into the driveway together it was clear that the evening we'd planned might be a struggle to enjoy. But the tickets to the opening of the new gallery were comps and we'd both been looking forward to...

Sweet Dreams

Be careful what you wish for, your wife might want even more!

“Are you sure this is what you want? Once you take it, things are never going to go back to how they were. This is the end for you, you are going to suck this toy and get it nice and wet before it fucks you. You asked for this, you even begged for this. T...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The "Smart" Vibrator, Chapter 2

With the kids safely in school, Donna wants to see just how "smart" her vibrator is!

Now that Donna was naked, this was it. She got up on the bed and spread her legs in preparation for blast off. She turned on the vibrator, selecting the automatic setting, the big button at the bottom of the control pad.  She figured she would let the dev...

The "Smart" Vibrator, Chapter 1

A sexually frustrated housewife, Donna turned to other means to satisfy herself!

The “Smart” Vibrator –the U.S. Patent office gets hundreds of applications every day for ideas and inventions. Many of these are rejected for a variety of reasons; insufficient data, duplication of a previous patent, etc. But occasionally one comes along...

Jaq needs to have an audience

We go out in the car hoping for an audience

As lockdown reaches almost twelve weeks we all need to find ways of getting some sexy fun. After a couple of discussions Jaq and I decided to find a safe way to have some sexy fun. It was early Sunday evening, we decided to go for a drive and have sex in...

The Professor's Reward

University professor finds a vibrator remote on his way into his lecture.

To say I’d fallen out of love with teaching was an understatement.  Ten years ago, I’d been full of excitement to share my passion for literature and philosophy with the next generation of minds, enthused by my new job at one of the UK’s leading universit...

Surprise Me; Surprise You

Everyone gets a thrill.

We strolled about the casino for a bit, dropping a few dollars here and there but not staying in any one place too long. After about an hour, we made it back to our favorite bar, the Agua. Being a weeknight and the weather frigid and snowy outside, the ca...